Daddy Needs to Vent

Story Info
Daddy needs both Whore and Fucktoy.
1.8k words
4.46
49.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile at my sub as she undresses, her first move when she enters the house. I'm waiting at the top of the stairs, my eyes roving all over her body as she bends, her tattoos flowing beautifully over her pale skin, arousal already evident in her hardened nipples. I gesture for her to come up to me, and she grins, scampering up the stairs quickly.

Taking her hand, I lead her into the bedroom, starting with some nonchalant chat, as it's been a while. We catch up as I lay out toys on the bed, her answers becoming breathier as she recognises her favourites. She softly compliments my appearance as I smile, knowing that my tiny latex dress and play collar are a favourite of both her and Daddy. As a last touch, I pull out one of Daddy's belts, laying it next to the others, and turn to look at her. To my pleasant surprise, she is already kneeling behind me, biting her lip with anticipation. I chuckle slightly, patting her head gently before grasping the back of her hair. With a swift movement, I buckle her collar around her neck. No need for a leash, her hair will suffice as a means of control.

I pull her firmly until she is bent over the bed, her legs spread and her back arched, to give a good view of her eager ass. I rub it absent-mindedly as I peruse the toys, selecting first a large teardrop metal plug and some thick lube. Coating the plug, I loosen her ass with the tip, the soft yelp at the contact with cold metal smoothing into a low moan as she feels her ass relax to accept the plug. She pushes to aid its entry, as taught, and I smile at her with approval. "Good girl," I murmur, giving her clit a gentle flick that causes her to shiver.

I tease her for a moment, breaking contact as I plug in a wand vibrator, making enough noise to tempt her to lift her head, but she stays in position, earning herself an immediate low burst from the wand, directly on her clit. I watch her body shake and her muscles clench, her fingers digging into the duvet as she bites her lip, before switching off the vibe. Too early for too much fun.

Instead, I reach for the belt, and the small dildo that is the last remaining toy. As I run the tip of the toy along her slit, making sure to graze her clit, I allow the belt to drift in circles over her ass. She's conflicted, wanting to push back to have her pussy filled, but aware she cannot move without permission. She stays still, and as a reward I pump the toy gently in and out of her pussy, already wet from the build-up. On the last thrust in, I bring the belt down for the first spank, a loud SLAP echoing in the room. She moans, the pink stripes conflicting with the juices beginning to pour from her as I continue, spanking lightly enough to cause no major marks. I thrust the dildo into her cunt between spanks, keeping her in a heady mix of pleasure and pain, my own pussy throbbing at the sight of her beautiful plugged ass, reddened and with a gushing filled cunt.

I leave the toy in, using my own crotch to keep it pushed inside her as though I was fucking her, moving to place the wand back on her clit as I swap to spanking her with my bare hands, the heat from her ass driving me wild. Her moans are filling the room, body shaking as she gets close to orgasm, her knees buckling as she begins to beg for permission.

I grab her hair and bend over her back, the latex pressing against her bare skin as I bite her ear, flicking the wand up higher as I hiss "cum for me, Toy" to her. With a scream, she squirts, her juices soaking my fishnet stockings and her bare legs as her eyes roll back in her head. I do not relent with the vibrator, keeping it on her clit, eager to force as many orgasms out of my slutty little toy as possible, when I feel a hand in my hair, pulling me back.

I yelp in surprise, eyes wide with fear as I try to look behind. Instead, a familiar hand wraps around and gives me a light slap on the cheek, as Daddy growls in my ear "enough playtime, Daddy needs to vent".

At those words, my sides switch completely. I relax in his hands, allowing myself to be pushed onto the bed next to my Fucktoy. She looks at me, still catching her breath and drooling slightly through her blissful smile. I grin, but keep my head down as Daddy likes. I have automatically arched my back and spread my legs, assuming the usual position for him, and she hurries to resume hers.

I feel his hand flip up the bottom of my dress and spread my ass, inspecting his property, and hear by her soft moans that he's inspecting her too. She gasps, and he pulls my head back firmly by the hair, sliding the soaking dildo from her cunt into my throat with ease.

"Clean this like a good whore," he says simply, and I eagerly get to work, sucking and licking it while trying not to adjust my position. I can hear his fingers fucking her sopping cunt, before jamming his fingers into her mouth, "and I haven't forgotten about you, Fucktoy," he says with a smile, and I hear her slurping happily at his hand. I feel him move to stand behind me, his hard cock teasing my wet pussy, as his other hand presses at the plug I always wear for playtime.

"Daddy's Property, aren't you, whore?" he asks me, reading the plug again, "even when dominating our lovely little Toy. Always know your place."

With one swift thrust, he pushes his full length into me and I moan around the dildo I'm still deepthroating, loving the feeling of all three holes full at once. I hear him switch the vibrator on, and from her new groans I assume he's using it on Fucktoy's pussy again, as he continues to pound into me.

After a minute of hard fucking while sucking the toy, I can feel myself getting close to cumming, and Daddy can feel it too. He pulls out suddenly, smacking my ass hard with his bare hand, as he gestures for Fucktoy to get on the bed. He chuckles as he pulls the toy out of my mouth, patting my head, "I'm sorry whore, I know how much you love swallowing cock, but you have to clean up you other Toy," as he then pushes my head down into Fucktoy's wet cunt.

I begin to lap eagerly at her, from the top of her thighs to her glistening pussy, trying to clean up all of her cum as best as possible. I can feel her shake under me, as I concentrate on her cunt, alternating between licking and sucking her clit, pausing to tongue-fuck her when she gets too close to cumming. Daddy resumes fucking me hard, pulling out again when he feels I'm too close myself.

The cycle continues as Fucktoy and I grow steadily more desperate, our moans becoming louder as our cum begins to gush out of our pussies, minds blank except for a desperate need to serve and to earn orgasms.

With a firm push to my side, Daddy manoeuvres me around to a 69 position, my dripping cunt now over Fucktoy's face as I continue to lick her, feeling her tongue circling my clit as I groan. Daddy pulls us closer to the side of the bed, allowing me to see his cock in front of me. I don't dare to stop licking, but he sees me looking and laughs, "awh, I'm sorry whore, you haven't swallowed my cock yet have you? I'll get some nice flavour on it for you," before clambering on the bed and moving behind me. I feel Fucktoy's mouth leave my cunt and hear her gag as Daddy fucks her throat for a minute, murmuring encouragement to her as she chokes on his cock, licking my pussy juice off it. I hear her splutter for a second, and then her tongue starts licking my clit again as he circles around to stand in front of me once more.

He bends and leans in, and instead of my mouth this time, he pushes into fucktoy's pussy, pushign my head down to continue licking and sucking her clit as his cock fills her cunt, shining with cum as he pulls out. This continues for a minute again, until she is shaking with exertion, trying not to cum. He pulls out finally and immediately shoves his cock down my throat, my eyes watering and spit pouring out of my mouth as he fucks my face, blinding me with tears. He leans down and spits on my face as his cock slides deep into me, wiping it around my face until I'm covered.

He reaches down for the vibrator and holds it to Fucktoy's clit, guiding my hand to hold it there as he picks up pace, feeling both of us shake as we try to contain ourselves.

"Cum for me, sluts!" he shouts, laughing as we both cum hard, my juices pouring down her tongue and all over her face as Fucktoy's now spit-covered cunt erupts. He never lets up, continuing to pound my throat as he quickly pulls at Fucktoy's leg. She understands, and scrambles out from under me to come around by my side, to start licking his balls. She gets covered in drool as well, both of our faces completely destroyed by this marathon throat-fuck. With a final grunt, Daddy pulls out of my throat with a sloppy noise, ropes of saliva hanging from his cock as he pulls our hair back with one hand, angling our faces upwards as he jerks his cock, just seeing his grinning face before he finishes. A huge load of cum lands on our faces, mixing with the spit and pussy juice as he coats us both with his cum, marking his sluts. As he reaches the end, he wipes his cock clean on both of our outsretched tongues, reaching down for a soft grope at our breasts before gesturing for us to clean each other off. Our tongues aren't done yet.

We turn, Fucktoy and I, and smile as we begin to lick the mixture off each other's face, swallowing mouthfuls of cum and spit, kissingly deeply to share the last drop of Daddy's cum, before looking back to see Daddy smiling at us.

"Good girls," he grins.