All Comments on 'Daddy Next Door'

by Serena_Dare

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Big JayBig Jayalmost 5 years ago
Perfect

As a middle aged married man, this is my ultimate fantasy. Great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOT

Oh my gosh that was great!!!!! Talk about cockhardening. I've a 21/o daughter and Most of her friends are drop dead beautiful. VERY hard not to look and wonder.......... If any of then gave me an iota of a hint of interest I'd .......... No idea what I'd do. Short but good development. Incredible sex scene. Every married man's dream /nightmare. Possibility of another chapter?

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes!

This Dom Daddy loved that story

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Ok

Ok, that was HOT as Hell! Brought back memories on being the neighbor of beautiful young ladies in the past. Watching them grow into luscious young females of legal age, and wanting them so bad but never having them. Thanks for the memories! Five Stars.

DDH3269DDH3269almost 5 years ago
A dream come true

Usually it’s the horny husband aching for a shot at the young neighbor girl. Instead, this was her conquest and well-delivered. Thanks. I’ve never had an enticing neighbor. This story will inspire my imagination. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please write a sequel!

Really want another addition...I think they should meet up again....and go further!

And then......get caught by the wife! :)

That would be interesting for sure. Good story!!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Sorry

Couldn't get past the slow start about a narcisistic 18 yo girl.

What colour is her hair? Sand comes in many shades from white to red. Like saying the colour of timber.

Soma99Soma99almost 5 years ago
Very Nice Story

The sex scenes were very good, not over the top and I found them very arousing. Thanks for taking the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
incredible

It's almost impossible to make it through this story without coming! when I was in my early forties I was seduced by an incredibly sexy and naughty teenage girl. This story brings back those memories of the hottest sex I've ever had. I need another Olivia!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredibly Hot

This story definitely needs more chapters please

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago

WTF? She has 30B breast size? That's a little bitty titty on a little girl! When you write about a full grown woman, I'll read it.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

I loved this. It's supposed to be fantasy porn, not Proust. I'm going to read this again and learn from your pace and style. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I dream of finding a sexy 18 year old girl like her.

I loved the nice pacing of the story. I loved her determined seduction of Mr. Hoyt. And I am sure that his head will be laying on her pillow as she wants. Pregnant maybe? HMMMMM, not a bad thought for the next story about these two neighbors!!!

WSM98WSM98over 3 years ago

JEEEEZ! For consensual sex, that was freakin ahmazing!

HemmingswayHemmingswayabout 3 years ago
Nice

Good job of working in some character development in a short piece. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great read

Enjoyed it all.part two please.

yamuchayamuchaover 2 years ago

LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!! This story was amazing and right up my alley. I love to dream of finding a sexy older man like Mr. Hoyt for a young submissive girl like me ♥️ Awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I completely concur with the brilliant, beautiful and wonderful observation above about Olivia eventually becoming pregnant with David's child (perhaps even planned by her in secret, to fully and finally drive stupid Alexa away. I also agree with the comment that there MUST be a Chapter Two. And Three. And Four. And Five, ultimately leading to Olivia and David marrying, with Olivia becoming a cruel and embarrassing step-mother to David's older daughter.

THANK YOU FOR THIS JOY!!!

WillasueWillasueover 2 years ago

This is kinda weird. I wrote a story right before you with almost the same title, same these, main girl also named Olivia… what are the chances?

vesperumvesperumover 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed it! Part 2 coming soon I hope?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Io m confused by one thing. She is in her car driving home at the end but it's said he lives right next door? Apologise if l missed something

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Her narcissism was over the top, and the slut talk put me right off. Could have done without it. When did everyone start having seizures during sex? So much eyes rolling to the back of heads. It's so overused I wonder if anyone knows what it means.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSerena_Dare@Serena_Dare
162 Followers
Current philosophy major with a minor in English. Always loved to read other people’s stories. Hope I can make some other people happy with stories of my own. Apart from reading and writing stories, I love to play RP on Lit Chat. I like playing as fairly submissive, but I'm o...