Daddy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David didn't do anything for a split second, then taking his teenage neighbor, he pulled her into his arms, returning her passionate kiss with even more enthusiasm than Olivia. After a few of seconds he broke the kiss, pushing the girl straddling his lap, back from him gently by the shoulders. "Don't call me 'David'. Call me Mr. Hoyt," he instructed her, drawing a huge smile from the girl resting on his legs. The smile only lasted for a second, because David quickly brought her face back to his, kissing her deeply, and sliding his tongue into Olivia's mouth.

As David's hands began to grope at the young girl's perfect body, sliding up and down her back and squeezing her toned ass with his eager hands. Olivia moaned against the older man's mouth at his touch, running one hand through his hair, and the other over his powerful chest and arms. Encouraged by the force of his hands on her body, Olivia began to grind her ass into David's lap, causing his hard cock to strain against his pants even more than it already had been. It was his turn to moan. David buried his face into Olivia's chest, and used his grip on her hips to make her grind against him even faster. His wife totally forgotten, David raised his head to the teenage girls and staring into her clear blue eyes, moan out, "I want you. Oh Christ, I fucking need you."

David stood up, causing the young girl to let out a squeal of delight and laughter. Olivia wrapped her smooth legs around the older man, and allowed herself to feel wonderfully powerless in his powerful grip. Sliding both of her hands over his body, and her mouth tasting his neck, Olivia watched the pictures of David's wife and daughter go by as he carried her to the bedroom.

"I've wanted this for so long, Mr. Hoyt." Olivia breathed into David's ear. "I want you to use me the way you've always dreamed."

With only a grunt in response, David opened the bedroom door so fast the it slammed into the wall, the doorknob leaving an imprint against the white paint. As he approached the bed he turned around and sat on the edge of the mattress, again pressing his lips against Olivia's, pulling her into him even harder. He allowed his hands to explore even further than they had before, reaching greedily up behind her, underneath her shirt and beneath of the young girl's plaid skirt, drawing even deeper moans of desire from Olivia.

After a few minutes of steadily intensifying passion, Olivia leaned back from the older man, undid the knot at the front of her shirt and slid her top off of her shoulders, showing the pink lace she'd worn for the man staring at her. Running her hands down his chest and over his abs, Olivia started to slide off of David's lap to go to her knees in front of him. Before she could, David surprised her and used one rough hand to grab underneath her, and turn the young girl over, her back pressing into the bed. Before she could react, David was on top of her, one hand by her head, the other running up and down her toned belly, then squeezing her covered breast lightly. He leaned down, kissing her deeply, before slowly working his head down her body, pressing his lips against her flawless skin as he went.

Olivia didn't know what to do, so laying still, hands by her side, and staring at the ceiling, she started to breath even heavier, her previously confident face, becoming slightly nervous. Olivia's legs hanging over the edge of the bed, David, kissing his way past the teenager's belly button, began to pull down the young girl's skirt. Olivia arched her back to allow the older man to take it off with ease, revealing here matching pink lace panties, already soaking with anticipation.

David wasn't done teasing her yet. Hearing her breathing intensify just from him moving down her body, had excited him than even seeing her at his back door had. He started to tease her through her panties, sucking gently at the top of her pussy, causing the young girl to press her head and hands harder into the mattress, and drawing light moans of ecstasy from between her soft lips. Raising his fingers to Olivia's hips, David reached underneath the bands of the lace lingerie and began to slowly pull them down, revealing the teenage girl's shaven pussy.

"Fuck. You shaved little slut," David teased, drawing a quiet giggle from Olivia as she looked down at the married man between her legs.

"You like that Mr. Hoyt?" Olivia asked innocently.

In reply David moved his mouth to gently nibble Olivia's inner thigh, then brought his tongue to the bottom of her pussy, dragging it agonizingly slowly up towards the teenager's clit. A guttural moan came from Olivia's throat as she drove her head against the mattress, eyes shut, and reaching down to put one hand on the older man's head as he licked her pussy like no one ever had.

"Oh fuck! That's so good Mr. Hoyt! Don't stop! Don't stop!" the young girl begged as the older man reached her clit.

Smiling, David started again at the bottom, repeating his journey up, dragging his experienced tongue over Olivia's young pussy. After a few short minutes, David decided to take his oral torture a step further. He stopped his mouth at Olivia's clit, and brought his mouth, in a small "O" shape to the teen girl's button. He sucked it into his mouth with mild force, and the second it was in his mouth began to circle his tongue around it.

Olivia's closed eyes opened wide and rolled hard to the back of her head. Her cry of pleasure caught in her throat for a half second, then clawing into the bed sheets and arching her back, Olivia let out a shriek of absolute pleasure. Writhing against the bed, causing the sheets to slide from the corners, Olivia was only held in place by David's strong hands on her legs.

"Holy FUCK! YES! YES! YES! DADDY YES!" Olivia screamed out, not caring if her parents, right next door, heard her. "Oh my god that's so fucking good! Oh my god I'm cumming Daddy!" Feeling a warmth start in her belly, then move like streaks of lightning over every inch of her body, her hand on the back of David's head, Olivia let out an otherworldly shriek, allowing her body to shake then collapse and sink into the mattress eyes closed.

Olivia was still recovering when she heard the light sound of metal on metal as David unbuckled his belt. The teenager opened her eyes, a smile growing on her face as the man, who just pleasured her into the greatest orgasm of her life, raised his shirt over his head and slid his pants to the ground. She stared at the massive bulge pressing against his precum soaked underwear, trying to hide her nervousness at its clear size. She dragged her stunningly blue eyes up from the hardness outlined at David's groin to the older man's eyes.

David stared down at the exposed teenage girl laying in his wife's bed. No thoughts ran through his head. His mind was running on a combination of pure instinct and raw desire, for this little high school girl who had just called him 'Daddy'.

"Come here," David said in a low voice.

Her smile naughty and excited Olivia stood up pressed against the older man, then slid down his body to her knees. Perfectly level with the massive cock straining towards her, Olivia ran her soft hands slowly up David's legs, looking up into the married man eyes, and kissing his hardness through his underwear. Her hands finally reached the waistband, and Olivia dragged the last garment down, forcing David's tortured cock to finally spring free, pointing away from its groomed base.

Olivia gasped and then gulped at its size. At least 9 inches, it was by far the largest she'd ever seen. She wrapped her hand as far around it as she could; not even three quarters. Looking up at the older man's eyes as they bore into her's, Olivia began to gently stroke the massive cock in her hand.

"Fuck... You're so big Mr. Hoyt. Biggest I've ever seen," Olivia praised.

"Taste it," David said in a soft, but authoritative tone.

Olivia, tongue out, brought her head towards the married cock she held. She moved her head passed it and started at the base. Gently bringing her tongue to the bottom of the tool, then sliding it slowly up towards the tip, wrapping her lips around its head, then using her tongue to circle it, stroking the whole time. Her bright blue eyes never leaving David's, Olivia began to slowly bob her head down the enormous cock, that already filled her young mouth.

Tilting his head back briefly, David breathed out, "Oh fuck," before bringing his eyes back down to the teenage girl who had his cock in her mouth. "You like that, don't you Olivia? You little slut. You love sucking that big cock you've been teasing all day."

Olivia, bringing her head back to take a breath, teased back, "Yes, Mr. Hoyt. You taste so fucking good. You like having your little teenage neighbor suck your massive married cock?" then brought her lips back to bob back and forth again.

"Fuck that's so good, baby. God damn it. Olivia that's so fucking good. Just like that, you perfect little slut," David moaned out. He gathered a handful of Olivia's messy blond hair in one hand, and used it to gently push his rock-hard prick further in, towards the back of the teenage girl's throat.

Olivia's eyes started to water, but she fought against the urge to pull away, allowing David to push deeper and deeper, until he started to hit the back of her throat. Olivia gagged, and pushed off for a second, then purposefully came back to take him into her mouth again, repeating the process over and over. Finally, after a few minutes she become accustom to the size and was able to take it more fluidly. It didn't take long for David's cock to start twitching in her mouth. Olivia got ready for what she knew was about to happen, but instead, she felt David yank her hair back off his cock. He took several deep breaths and calmed himself down, holding himself back from cumming.

After he'd regained control, David looked back down at the girl on her knees in front of him. "Stand up," he instructed. Smiling up at the muscular older man, Olivia pushed to her feet. David pulled her close, seemingly to kiss her, then roughly turned her around and pushed her over, so that her chest was pressing into the bed but she ass was still pushed out towards him. After raising his right hand, David brought it down sharply onto the teenage girl's right ass cheek, drawing a surprised cry from Olivia.

"You like that don't you my little slut?" David growled out, bringing his cock close to Olivia's pussy, and running it up and down her slit. "You know you shouldn't be here. Now you're going to pay for it," giving her another sharp slap on the same cheek.

After a short recovery, Olivia smiled again, and said, "Yes Mr. Hoyt. I know I deserve it." This only bought another rough hand against her ass. Olivia cried out again and bit her lower lip in pleasure. She could feel her ass burning. "More Mr. Hoyt. Please... Punish your spoiled little whore."

"Good girl," David groaned out, bringing a gently hand down to massage Olivia's punished skin. Still rubbing the head of his cock against the young girl's soaking pussy. "Guide me into you, Olivia," David said in a voice that refused to be questioned.

"Yes, Daddy," Olivia moaned out, preparing herself, and reaching under her to grip the older man's pulsing cock. She positioned it gently and started to push herself back against it, letting out a long moan as the head began to fill her. "Oh god, that's so good, Mr. Hoyt."

David took Olivia by the hips and started to push himself further in, closing his eyes and exhaling with pleasure. "Fuck, you're so tight, baby," he groaned out, pulling back. Agonizingly slowly, David pushed his cock in and out of the young girl, going an inch further each time, and drawing whines of pleasure from Olivia, until she buried her head in the mattress to stifle her cries.

David's pace started to pick up, his grip on Olivia's hips tightening, pulling her back against him more and more forcefully with every thrust. Olivia's whines grew into wails of absolute ecstasy as the married man behind her, drove himself into her tight young slit.

"Oh, fuck yes! Harder, Daddy! Use your little girl! Fuck that's so good, Mr. Hoyt! Fucking take your little slut!" Olivia encouraged, begging the older man for more.

David, hotter than his wife had ever gotten him, sped up his pace driving his cock in and out of the high school girl he'd ached after for years, pushing with enough force to start moving the bed off its frame. When Olivia, crying out every time David's groin slapped against her ass, tried to bury her head back in the mattress, the man using her like a fuck doll, grabbed a handful of her golden hair and yanked her head back.

"I want to hear your moans, Olivia," David said, maintaining his pace and force, and drawing loud cries from the teenage girl on the end of his cock.

Growing tired, David's tempo started to slow, and his breathing picked up. He pulled back and, panting, said, "Get on your back, baby."

Olivia, desperate to make her married neighbor happy, crawled over to the pillows at the head of the mattress and, laid on her back, knees bent, and legs apart. David moved quickly on all fours, over to her, and repositioned himself at his stunning teenage neighbors opening. He leaned down towards her, one hand next to her head, and the other gripping the top of the head board, and after a second of taking in Olivia's piecing blue eyes, David pressed his lips lustily against the young girls beneath him. After a few seconds, David began to push the head of his cock back inside his Olivia's wet pussy. She gasped, breaking the kiss, and then let out a low moan, her arms wrapped around David's body pulling him into her. David started to pick up his pace again, with long smooth strokes, spurred on by Olivia's desperate squeals of absolute euphoria.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum again! Cum with me, Daddy!" Olivia wrapped one arm around the back of David's neck, pulling his head down so Olivia could force his eyes to hers. "I want you to cum inside me. Please, fill me up Daddy. Fill up your little slut!"

David's breath became ragged and his strokes came with more and more force. Staring into Olivia's deep blue eyes, and with an ecstasy that only years of torment can build, David moaned out, "I'm gonna fucking cum, baby! Fuck yes! Oh, Christ you're so incredible! I'm gonna fucking cum inside you! Oh, fuck Olivia! Yes!"

With twin, continuous, howls of pleasure and satisfaction, David began to fill Olivia's teenage pussy with his seed, just as an orgasm had started to shake her body. David collapsed facedown on top of her, his cock still inside of Olivia, both of them smiling, and panting to catch their breath.

After pushing himself off of her, David laid on his side next to Olivia, running a loving hand down her slim, toned body, and said softly, "I can't believe that just happened... Fuck Olivia, you're incredible... I can't believe... That was amazing."

Olivia gave a short giggle and said back, "You have no idea how long I've wanted that. It was better than I'd ever imagined," giving David a short kiss. Olivia lay there looking at David's weathered, and rugged face, running her small, soft hands over his chest and toned midriff, and then whispered, "I should go..."

After a pause, David whispered back, "I know..." "I want to see you again. You know you still haven't danced for me," his teasing smile getting Olivia to blush and look down.

Olivia gave another giggle, "Next time then... I promise. I'm right next door if you need me." She gave her married neighbor another kiss, this one slightly longer, then she stood up and started putting her clothes back on. "I better get out of here quick," Olivia laughed. "Could be awkward running into Alexa on the way out."

David stared at the teenager he'd just had, as she got dressed. When Olivia was ready, he put on a robe and walked with her downstairs, getting her shoes for her from the hallway that she'd so expertly teased him in. Kissing her goodnight, he closed the door behind her, already wondering when he'd be alone with her again, praying it was soon.

Olivia rushed away from the house, terrified that a neighbor might see her leave. When she felt far enough away, she slowed down and started walking back to her car. She hoped that her parents would be asleep by now. She didn't want to see anyone else for the rest of the night. Olivia had been eighteen all day, but now, she finally felt like an adult. There was a tiny twinge of guilt in her stomach, when she thought about her friend Dana, David's wife Alexa, and her own boyfriend Matt, but more than anything Olivia was proud of herself. The way David had looked at her after, was something she'd never forget, and something she hoped to have a lot more of over the next few months, before she'd have to leave for school.

Olivia made it to her car and drove home. Walking in the door, she saw that all the lights were off. She made her way upstairs, stripped off her clothes, and put on her soft pajamas. Olivia crashed onto her bed. Before long, sore and exhausted, she started to drift off. Before she finally gave in to her fatigue, Olivia's last thought, was of how nice it would be to have Mr. Hoyt, muscular chest bare, lying next to her. There was no doubt in the eighteen-year old's mind, someday she'd make that happen. She couldn't wait.

12