Daddy Party

Story Info
A young CD accompanies his Daddy to a naughty get together.
7.1k words
4.88
11.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Miller gasped as he gripped my short blonde hair. His thick cock began to pulse between my lips as he came, moaning loudly and flooding my mouth with his hot cum. I swallowed every drop, looking up at him as I dragged my tongue up and down the length of his massive erection, making sure to lick up every last bit. He almost never invited me over on a Friday evening and I figured his wife must be out of town. He had me on my knees not a moment after walking through the door. Without a word he'd kissed me deeply and led me into the living room where he'd guided me to my knees and sat in the plush leather arm chair. Seconds later his smooth hard cock was in my mouth and I was sucking.

Now he sat back, relaxed and relieved as I licked the last bit of cum from my lips. "That was great..." He said, caressing my cheek as I smiled up at him, proud that I'd made him cum so quickly. Mr Miller was in his mid forties, with short greying hair and a smooth muscular body. He was still wearing his dress pants, white button up and tie from work. We'd met a few months earlier chatting on an adult website and realized we lived in the same city. A few days later he messaged me that his wife was out of town for the night and I should come over. Since then I'd visited Mr. Miller almost a dozen times, each visit resulting in him using me to explore his fantasies and I'd been loving our time together.

As I sat on the floor, I unzipped my hooded sweatshirt and wriggled out of it. "Mmmm, yeah it was..." I giggled as I watched him, eager to see what he had planned for us tonight. After he'd recovered and caught his breath he sat forward and looked down at me smiling.

"So how long can you stay tonight?" He asked.

"As long as you'd like." I flashed him a slutty smile, "I told my girlfriend I had to work late so I'm available all night."

"Good boy..." He smiled as he cradled my chin in his hand. "That's a very good boy."

It always turned me on so much when he talked to me like that, like I, the eager 20 year old straight guy was his subservient plaything. Then again, in a lot of ways I was.

"I have something fun for us to get up to this evening..." He began as he loosened his tie. "How'd you like to go to a party?"

"That sounds great Mr. Miller..." I smiled wide, trying to imagine what he had in mind. I knew not to ask questions, just to follow his directions. We always had such fun together and I knew tonight would be no exception.

"Good. Now I'm going to go change and I want you to go put on your outfit." Cocking his eyebrow as he held my gaze.

My heart started to race. I absolutely LOVED when he'd have me dress in my outfit.

"Yes Mr. Miller." I said as I nodded excitedly.

He smiled, patting my smooth cheek. "It's in the box on the bottom shelf in my study, you remember right?"

I could feel my cheeks blushing as I nodded. "Yes Mr. Miller."

"Good." He stood and headed to the stairs. "Now go get dressed and I'll meet you by the door in 20."

I stood up too. "Yes Mr. Miller..."

He stopped before heading upstairs and looked at me. "Oh and none of that "Mr. Miller" talk, tonight it's "Daddy" ok?"

My heart was pounding and I felt my cock begin to thicken in my boxers. "Yes Daddy." I said.

"Good." He smiled and headed upstairs. "20 minutes."

I hurried into his study, excitement and arousal rushing through me as I took the wooden box from the shelf and opened the lid, carefully removing my neatly folded outfit. I had lots of options for undergarments but I decided on my white, lowrise g-string panties and the matching white tube top bra. They felt so good against my smooth skin as I slipped them on. Mr. Miller preferred that I be smooth all over and had taken to shaving my body hair at his request. My girlfriend liked it too. She'd told me how sexy and feminine it felt when our bodies were pressed together so I'd kept up my shaving routine for the last few months. I caught my reflection in the floor length mirror, my tight little bra and panties exposing my smooth slender body, my smooth cock bulging hard in the front of my satin underwear and knew Daddy would love how I looked. I knelt down in front of the mirror and started doing my make up before getting dressed.

Nineteen minutes later I was standing obediently and fully dressed by the front door, I didn't want to keep Daddy waiting. Mr. Miller made his way down the stairs wearing dark dress pants and a blue button up. A smile spread across his face as he saw me in my outfit and I smiled back doing a small curtsy.

"Oh yes..." he said as he stood in front of me, taking me in. "Twirl for me."

I blushed as I spun around slowly, giving him a full view of me in my sexy outfit. I was wearing the blond shoulder length wig he'd picked out for me, my smoky eyeshadow done impeccably and contrasting with my glossy pink lips. I wore a white button up blouse, my grey pleated mini skirt, white thigh high stockings and black Mary Jane shoes. The whole 'school girl' outfit was such a cliche but I didn't care, I felt so sexy and confident whenever I'd wear it for him.

He pulled me close and kissed me. I melted into him as he sucked at my lips, placing my hands against his muscular chest as his hands slipped under my skirt and he caressed my smooth firm ass.

"Very nice..." He said as he licked my lip gloss from his bottom lip, "There's daddy's good gurl."

I held my hands behind my back as I smiled up at him, batting my long eyelashes, "Thank you Daddy... I love dressing up sexy for you."

He took me by the hand and we headed out the door before he stopped me on the stoop. "Wait... what did you say your girlfriend's name was?"

"Jennifer." I told him. Just then I thought of her... I wondered what she'd say if she saw me like this.

"Mmmm, that's right... that's your name tonight. Ok Jenny?"

Arousal washed over me as my cock throbbed hard in my tight panties. "Yes... yes Daddy."

He smiled again as he locked the door and led me down the sidewalk.

The cool fall air felt amazing as it blew against my long slender legs and under my skirt. There as a good 3 inches of exposed skin between the hem of my skirt and the tops of my stockings and I felt like I was on display as he held my hand and led me down the street. I'd never been out in public dressed this way and I found the sensation to be incredibly exciting. I wondered where we were going but I trusted Mr Miller, oh excuse me... I mean Daddy.

We only walked about a block before stopping in front of another brick town house and heading up the steps to the front door. He rang the bell and smiled at me as he swept my bangs out of my face.

"Ok Jenny, we're here..." My heart swooned as he called me by my girlfriend's name and looked me in the eyes. "You're gonna be a good girl for me tonight, right?"

"Yes Daddy." My cock swelled, it felt so naughty calling him that.

"Good gurl..." He smiled as the door opened. We were greeted by another man in his forties wearing a white button up and holding a glass of whiskey.

"John! Glad you could make it! Come on in!" Our host said as we stepped into his large town house.

"Thanks for the invite Mark," Daddy said shaking his friend's hand. "Wasn't sure I'd be able to make it but Susan had a last minute conference in New York so... here we are!"

"Nice... and I see you've brought a guest." Mark took my hand, "And what's your name my dear?"

Before I could answer Daddy said, "This is Jenny."

"Well hello Jenny," Mark said before kissing my hand causing me to blush. He and daddy both laughed as I beamed. "You look wonderful tonight, sweetie. Jesus John, he's the sexiest one yet."

"Thanks..." Daddy said proudly.

"Well come on in, mingle. Grab a drink!" Mark said closing the door behind us. I followed closely behind Daddy as he made his way into he house. We stopped by the bar in the main living room and he poured himself a glass of whiskey from a crystal decanter. I looked around the room at the other party guests. There were about twelve men in their forties and fifties, all smartly dressed in pressed dress shirts and slacks. There were even a few women interspersed through the crowded party, all of them middle aged and like the men were dressed as if they'd come straight from the office. They chatted casually siping their drinks and as I scanned the room I realized that nearly every guest at this cocktail party was accompanied by a smooth, scantily clad young guy around my age. My heart fluttered as I saw most of the boys were wearing only tight little thongs or jockstraps, only one other boy I saw was dressed as a girl. He had shoulder length brown hair and was wearing a blue plaid skirt, a white blouse, short sleeved like mine and white knee socks. He stood obediently next to a short woman with glasses in a dark suit as she chatted with a group of men. Each of the men were trailed by their respective smooth thin boy in tiny revealing underwear who stood beside them as they conversed with the other party guests.

I turned to Daddy and said, "I think I'm starting to understand what sort of party this is."

Daddy flashed me a naughty smile, "Oh you do, do you? Well, just remember that tonight you're MY good gurl. Understand?"

"Yes Daddy." I replied, the words sending a horny thrill through my body.

Daddy sat down on the leather sofa and patted his lap, gesturing for me to sit down. I gracefully sat in his lap and smiled, feeling the shape of his thick erection pressing against me through my panties. I felt so confident and sexy as I sat there, looking around the crowded party, happy to know that I was pleasing my sexy Daddy by following his instructions.

Mark, the party host sauntered up to us trailed by a young guy in his early twenties. Mark held a cocktail and I felt his eyes all over me as he approached. "John! Having a nice time?"

Daddy chuckled as his hand caressed my lower back. "Ha ha ha, yes Mark, a lovely party as usual. And who is this?" He asked, gesturing to the young guy.

"Oh of course... this is Kyle. Say hello, Kyle." The guy smiled at Daddy. He was tall and athletic looking, shaved smooth all over wearing only a tight black thong and black sheer thigh high stockings. He held is hands clasped behind his back and his hard smooth cock was barely contained by his tight little panties.

"Mmmm," Daddy looked Kyle over and I watched as he reached out and caressed Kyle's thick thong bulge. His hand cupping him and squeezing gently. "Nice... he's beautiful, Mark."

Mark beamed. "Thank you... he's a good boy." His gaze fell to me as I smiled up at him. "May I?" He asked and Daddy nodded.

Mark held my chin in his hand and I gazed up at him innocently as he dragged his thumb gently across my plump glossed lips. Daddy patted my back and I obediently lifted my skirt. I watched as Mark reached down and I whimpered as he caressed my thick shaved panty bulge. "Oh wow..." he said.

Daddy smiled proudly and guided me to turn over. I slid my body around so I was laying across Daddy's lap and flipped my skirt up in the back, exposing my tight smooth ass. I felt Mark's hand give me a squeeze and his fingers trace the 'T' of the back of my little white thong before his hand slid over my heavy bulge as it hung between my legs and he began stroking it. I knelt like that with my smooth ass up in the air and blushing as Daddy watched proudly and his friend felt me up.

"Oh John... he's such a good boy..." Mark said as I smiled up at him. I felt Daddy's hand on my ass and he began kneading and squeezing my soft cheeks. It was so thrilling to be on display like this, exposed and available, I was incredibly hard as the men regarded me as a piece of meat.

Daddy and his friend started discussing Daddy things and I gazed around the room. Everywhere were young hot smooth guys, being inspected and caressed by the party guests. It was so hot seeing so much exposed skin, so many hard shaved cocks straining in tight thongs and panties as a roomful of sexy daddies (and a few sexy mommies) proudly showed off their sexy boys.

Daddy pats my ass and I get to my feet, straightening my skirt. "Jenny? This is Kyle, why don't you say hello..." he says with one hand on my smooth thigh. I stare into the eyes of the smiling hairless guy standing before me. Kyle looks so sexy in his thong and stockings, smiling and blushing with his neatly combed hair, the sight of him causing my shaved cock to throb under my skirt. Mark guided him towards me and Kyle placed his hands on my hips, pressing his smooth body to mine and kissed me. Our thick bulges pressed together as we suckled softly at each other's lips as Daddy and Mark watched approvingly. "Good boys..." Mark whispered as Daddy squeezed my ass.

"His nipples are so sensitive, Jenny," Mark says, "Why don't you give them a lick?"

I looked at Daddy and he nodded so I turned back to Kyle and started kissing my way down his smooth chest. I slid my tongue over his hard pink nipple and sucked gently causing him to whimper with delight.

"Fuck that's hot!" Mark exclaims adjusting the bulge in his trousers. I moved to Kyles other nipple, sucking softly as he watched me, cheeks flushed and breathing heavy. Daddy stands and pulls me back. I stood licking my lips, Kyle and I looking lustily into each other's eyes as the men laughed. Daddy took my hand and said we had to circulate, I nodded to Mark and then to Daddy, he and Mark bumped their knuckles together, smiling as I was led off into the party.

This was such a new and exciting experience. Every few feet or so Daddy would stop and chat cheerfully with another guest. The two of them laughing and sipping their cocktails as they gave the other's boy a cursory inspection. Feeling all of those hands on me, caressing and fondling my smooth body was such a thrill! Blushing and breathing heavy as the men caressed my smooth ass and thick hard panty bulge. I noticed that almost every one of the daddies wore wedding bands, and how they loved to see the boys kiss each other. I must have kissed ten different boys, each of them smooth and horny, in their early twenties, wearing tight thongs and jockstraps, sucking at my lips and pressing their tight bodies against mine as the daddies watched. Each time Daddy introduced me, "This is Jenny..." My heart raced. I thought of my girlfriend. I wondered what she'd think if she saw me tonight. Seeing her straight boyfriend dressed as a slutty gurl, using her name, kissing hot horny boys and being groped by sexy daddies. Would she be mad? Part of me imagined how sexy she'd look being led around a party like this by a horny daddy, obediently following his instructions and wearing only her tiniest panties as the party guests felt her smooth soft body. I was so hard on my panties, my long shaved cock straining against the soft satin fabric, my head spinning and loving every moment.

Eventually Daddy stood chatting with the woman I'd seen earlier. She was shorter than him with cat's eye glasses and short dark red hair. I think she and Daddy must work together. She was very sexy, in her late forties and wearing a tight dark grey blazer that accentuated her full luscious breasts and a matching skirt that hugged her thick curvy hips. Daddy called her Michelle but I was told her name was Mrs Cooper as she caressed my hand.

"Well hello Jenny... you look beautiful tonight." She said as I blushed and nodded to her, smiling. "Jesus John, great minds think alike, right?" She and Daddy laughed. She slipped her arm around the waist of her boy and introduced him beaming proudly. "I want you two to meet Amy."

Amy was roughly my height, with long shoulder length brown hair and a thin white blouse. She wore white cotton knee socks and black Mary janes like mine, her long slender legs disappearing under her impossibly short pleated blue plaid mini skirt that barely hid the curves of her tight ass. She blushed and batted her eyelashes as she smiled at us. I smiled back excitedly, she looked incredible and I could tell by the bulge under her skirt that she was having as much fun as I was. Mrs Cooper slipped her hand under Amy's skirt caressing her ass. "Amy and I were having such fun playing dress up this afternoon that I thought it'd be a shame to keep her all to my self." She explained. "Isn't that right Amy?"

"Yes Mommy." Amy whispered with a bashful smile.

Daddy smiled wide, "I can see why! Mmmm, She's beautiful Michelle, may I?"

Mrs Cooper smiled, "Yes of course..." And Amy lifted her little skirt revealing her smooth thighs and the thick bulge in her tiny pink panties. Daddy reached in, his hand cupping her sexy bulge and Amy whimpered as her cheeks flushed bright pink.

"Amy's been such a good gurl this week so I promised I'd take her out to play." Mrs Cooper explained.

"Mmmm, very nice. Are you having fun tonight Amy?" Daddy asked.

"Yes sir." She replied politely, holding the hem of her skirt up.

Mrs Cooper stepped to me and her hand caressed my panty bulge as she smiled up at me.

"Oh she's lovely, John..." She said as my hard cock trembled in the grip of her warm hand and Daddy smiled proudly.

These 'inspections' were such a turn on. I loved having Daddy parade me around allowing the other guests to leer at my smooth feminine body and feel me all over. I'd never known anything like it before and the whole situation had rendered me hornier than I'd ever been in my life. Amy looked so sexy. I suddenly understood why all the other daddies were so excited to meet me, there was something so incredibly sexy about a cute guy dressed as a slutty gurl. I hoped Daddy would tell her and I to kiss but suddenly Mark appeared holding two cigars.

"John! I have two of these left, come step outside a minute, let me bend your ear about something."

Daddy turned to Mrs Cooper and said, "Michelle? I'm going to step out for a moment with Mark, would you mind keeping an eye on Jenny until I get back?"

Mrs Cooper's eyes widened and a naughty smile spread across her face. "Oh sure, no problem John... I'll look after her."

Daddy nodded with a grin. "Thanks, it'll only be a few minutes." He then turned to me sternly, "And you be a good gurl, ok? Do whatever Mrs Cooper says."

"Yes Daddy." I whispered and he smiled and disappeared into the crowd with Mark.

Mrs. Cooper took my hand and Amy's in her other as she led us to a large plush upholstered sofa., "Come with me gurls, let's grab a seat."

She sat on the center cushion with Amy and I on each side of her. She leaned back casually and crossed her legs, Amy and I remained sitting up straight with our knees together.

"You two look so sexy tonight, I'm so lucky to spend time with the two of you."

"Thank you Mommy." Amy said.

"Thank you Mrs Cooper." I said. It felt so good hearing her compliment us like that. She ran her index finger over my plump pink glossed lips as she rested her other hand on Amy's knee.

"I think you two are wearing the same shade of lip gloss." She said, looking back and forth between us. "Now why don't you good gurls get to know each other a bit..." I felt her hand on the back of my neck, gently guiding me to Amy's face. Amy leaned in and our mouths came together. We kissed softly, slowly sucking at each other's pink lips, our tongues exploring each other's wet mouths. I felt her sigh as she slipped her hand around my back and I slid mine around hers. The two of us made out like that for a few minutes, savoring each other's mouths as Mrs Cooper watched intently, smiling as she purred, "Mmmm yes, that's it... such good gurls."

Amy's kisses were so soft and feminine, so gentle and I matched her intensity, both of us whimpering softly as our hands explored each other. I began kissing her neck, sliding my tongue along her jawline.

"You like having another pretty gurl to play with, don't you Amy?" She asked.

12