Daddy Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mommy..." Amy whispered as I caressed her flat chest through her blouse.

"Mmmm, I'll have to talk to John later. Maybe we should set up a play date for you two. Would you like that Amy?"

"Mmmm, Yes Mommy..." Amy whimpered as my hand slid down her flat stomach and caressed her bare thigh.

Amy and I turned to face each other and got to our knees on the couch. Mrs Cooper sat between us, looking up and watching proudly as the two of us made out like naughty party sluts.

I felt her hand slide under my skirt and Amy moaned. Mrs Cooper was massaging both of out hard panty bulges as we made out and it felt incredible.

"Oh my!" Mrs Cooper giggled, "Your panty cocks are so hard! Are you gurls having fun?"

"Yes Mommy..." Amy gasped as we wrapped our arms around each other, kissing deeply.

"Yes Mrs Cooper." I whispered. I hoped Daddy wouldn't me mad that we were doing this, but he DID say to do whatever Mrs Cooper told me to. I knew he couldn't be too upset, plus I knew he'd love to see us like this. I looked around as Amy sucked my neck and I realized 4 of the men were standing around us watching as we made out. It was such a turn on feeling their eyes on us, each of the men accompanied by their smooth obedient boys, bulging hard in their slutty party costumes.

Mrs Cooper guided Amy and I down to cuddle in her arms. She unbuttoned her blazer revealing that she was wearing only a thin black lacy bra underneath that barely covered her full luscious breasts.

Amy reached over, caressing her right breast in her hand as I did the same to her left. Mrs Cooper guided our faces together again and we resumed kissing as we felt her up.

"Oh yesss... is that what you like Amy?" Mrs Cooper asked.

"Yes Mommy, thank you Mommy..." Amy moaned as she began kissing Mrs Cooper's full matronly breasts. I followed suit, planting small kisses along her soft skin as she moaned. I tugged slightly on her bra revealing her hard pink nipple and began to suck. Amy did the same as Mrs Cooper cradled our heads and moaned loudly as we sucked her stiff pink nipples.

"Mmmm, good gurls..."She moaned, "Suck Mommy's big tits..."

I was so horny that I began to feel dizzy. What was happening here? An hour ago I was sucking Mr Miller's big cock and now, here I was dressed as a gurl, going by my girlfriend's name, being felt up by older men and kissing hot slutty guys. And now I was staring lustfully into Amy's eyes as we sucked and licked Mrs Cooper's incredible tits as a group of men stood around watching and stroking the thick bulges in their pants. It had truly been an interesting afternoon for an average straight guy.

Mrs Cooper lifted my head and kissed me, moaning as I rolled her wet nipple between my thumb and forefinger and sucking her tongue. She gazed into my eyes, brushing my blond bangs aside and said, "You're such a pretty gurl Jenny... we love having another sweet gurl to play with, right Amy?"

Amy looked up smiling, "Yes Mommy." And resumed sucking.

"Amy, I want you to show Jenny how happy you are to have her here with us..." Mrs Cooper said as she guided me up to my knees and unhooked my skirt before pulling it away. I felt the air on my hips and smooth thighs and felt the men all staring at my pale lean feminine body. My thick erection jutted out, tenting my little white panties and Amy got on all fours, leaning across Mrs Cooper's lap and planting a kiss on my trembling bulge. I unbuttoned my blouse as she started licking me through my panties. It felt so good and I let out a whimper as Mrs Cooper pulled my top away, leaving me in only my little white tube top bra, panties and stockings. Amy slipped my thong aside exposing my hard shaved cock and sunk her mouth over it, sucking lovingly on my smooth head and pulsing her tongue causing me to gasp and let out a low moan. Mrs Cooper squeezed my ass and said, "Oh yes that's it Amy, suck her big gurl cock."

My heart was pounding as waves of ecstasy crashed all over me. I looked out into the party and saw that things had definitely escalated. Two of the men who stood watching us were now completely naked, their boys kneeling in front of them, pumping their wet eager mouths up and down the daddies' big cocks. Another one of the boys was moaning as his daddy stood behind him, grinding his hips against the boy's tight ass and massaging the boy's hard cock through his blue jockstrap. Another pair stood beside them, watching us intently as they stood side by side stroking each other's thick erection. On the easy chair behind them I saw a boy wearing only tall striped athletic socks. He was riding his daddy's cock reverse cowgirl style, his big hard-on bouncing with each thrust. I was suddenly aware that the light murmur of conversation that had previously filled the room was now replaced by a chorus of blissful moans and heavy breathing, my own moans mixing in as Amy expertly sucked my hard gurl cock.

I saw that Mrs Cooper had slid her skirt up and her hand was inside her black lace panties, her fingers stroking her clit. "Yes Amy..." She purred, "Now give Jenny a taste of your pretty cock."

Amy straightened up and grinned at me as she removed her skirt and blouse. She wore a tight pink bra covering her flat chest and matching pink string bikini panties. She slipped them aside releasing her big smooth cock, bouncing slightly due to her accelerated pulse. I dropped to all fours across Mrs Cooper's lap and instantly took her in my mouth. Mmmm, it was so smooth and hard, pumping my lips up and down, sucking gently and swirling my tongue around and around. Amy let out a whimper and gently thrust her hips towards me, driving her long panty cock deep into my mouth. I felt the movement of Mrs Cooper's fingers against my chest as she fingered herself, her other hand guiding my head down to her good gurl's throbbing erection. It all felt so good. I was in heaven playing with Amy and Mrs Cooper but also from seeing how turned on the crowd was by our naughty performance, turning my senses up and driving me wild with lust.

"That's it Jenny..." Mrs Cooper whispered, "You love Amy's big cock, don't you?"

I let out a low "Mmmm Hmmmph." My words muffled by Amy's beautiful dick as I drooled down my chin and sucked her deep. We continued like that for a while, sucking Amy in front of the whole party with my tight ass up in the air, my big cock hanging hard out of my thong and bouncing with each of her gentle thrusts.

"You look so sexy with her big dick in your mouth..." Mrs Cooper whispered as she worked her juicy pussy. "Now sit up baby, let Mommy have a taste." I let Amy slide out of my lips and gasped for air and I got to my knees. Mrs Cooper caressed our tight asses as she guided us to her, Amy and my glistening erections inches from her mouth. She closed her red lips around Amy's cock head and pulsed her jaw, sucking hungrily, causing Amy to moan loud. She then swapped to my cock, sucking gently, but firmly, with purpose before swapping back. She alternated from cock to cock, stroking us with her hands, pressing our wet cock heads together and licking passionately, enjoying every moment, slurping and sucking our big smooth erections as her two good gurls squealed and trembled with pleasure. Amy took my hand in hers, our fingers interlaced as we stared dazed into each other's eyes, at the mercy of Mrs Cooper's wet hungry mouth.

Suddenly I could smell the strong residual scent of cigar smoke and a gruff male whisper in my ear.

"You're such a naughty little slut."

It was Daddy, he was back and had caught me playing with Amy and Mrs Cooper. My heart sank as I blushed, unable to speak as I felt him press his body against me from behind. I hoped he wasn't mad! I could feel he was only wearing his tight black bikini briefs, his bare muscular chest pressed against my back and his thick daddy bulge pressed against my ass. His hands slid around my torso and he cupped my flat chest, gently squeezing my nipples through my little bra as Mrs Cooper continued sucking, unabated. I slid my hands back, gripping his thighs and shuddered as he began gyrating his hips, pressing his erection against me as he caressed my tits and Mrs Cooper took my shaved cock deep into her mouth.

I whimpered as he sucked my earlobe and placed a hand gently, but firmly around my throat. "Did you have fun playing with your new friends?"

"...Yes... yes Daddy..." I whispered, overwhelmed by the sensation of being sucked while he ground his thick bulge against me.

"Did Mrs Cooper get you nice and ready for me?"

"Yes Daddy..." I moaned, unable to think straight, overcome with pure lust and aching to be used by my hung horny daddy. He pulled my hips back, my cock sliding from Mrs Cooper's lips and glistening hard as he guided me to the large leather ottoman. He directed me to get on all fours and my heart pounded as I watched Mrs Cooper take Amy in her mouth and resume sucking, sliding her other hand back inside her black lace panties.

I felt Daddy slide the thin back strap of my tiny thong to the side and his warm wet fingers started massaging my hairless boipussy. My cock was throbbing hard as it hung between my smooth thighs, I watched as the group of daddies and boys closed in around us, stroking themselves as they watched. I felt Daddy press the head of his thick cock into me and I gasped as he slid inside, gripping the ottoman and letting out a long joyous wail. He pulled back slightly, then pressed in deeper, out again, then in, sawing his big cock in and out of my eager, lubed boipussy. It felt so good. Daddy's hard cock was hitting all the right spots as he gripped my hips and gently fucked me, my body bouncing with each of his fluid smooth hip thrusts. Murmurs of approval rippled through the crowd as I whimpered and Daddy made me his gurl slut.

Suddenly Mark was standing in front of me. He was completely nude and I gazed up at his toned muscular body, his pubic hair was trimmed short and his smooth hard cock stood fully erect inches from my face.

"May I?" I heard him ask daddy.

"Oh yeah..." Daddy said, "Feed my slutty gurl... she's hungry."

I didn't wait for instructions, obediently I opened my mouth and slid my glossy pink lips over the head of his beautiful cock. Mark moaned as he held the back of my head, standing still as Daddy fucked me, driving my body forward, pumping my lips up and drown Mark's thick shaft. The sensation was incredible. I'd never imagined taking two cocks like this before, feeling the two men controlling me, using my body like a sex toy, kneeling in my girly lingerie and blond wig as they pumped me full of their hard dicks... I was more turned on than I'd ever been in my life.

"Oh yes Jenny, just like that, good gurl..." Mark whispered as I sucked lovingly on his thick cock, stroking the underside with my tongue as my lips slid up and down. I was drooling slightly and I felt my cheeks flush as he called me by my girlfriend's name. I thought of her, I imagined her watching me, watching her boyfriend in his sexy panties as two men fucked his tight ass and mouth. I pictured the look on her face, how surprised she'd be. Then I imagined her on all fours beside me, her moans mixing with mine as one of the daddies fucked her too, both of us taking their big cocks like two good little girly whores.

Mark pulled his cock from my mouth and snapped me out of my daydream. Daddy pumped away, his cock sending waves of electric pleasure through my body as he expertly fucked me. I watched Mark move over to the couch and direct Amy to her knees as Mrs Cooper slid her little panties down her smooth curvy thighs, tossing them on the couch and spreading her legs open wide. Mark knelt, positioning himself behind Amy and gently guided her head between Mrs Cooper's legs. I heard Amy squeal with delight as Mark pressed his cock, glistening with my saliva into her boipussy as she started to lick Mrs Cooper's smooth wet pussy.

Daddy flipped me over onto my back. I looked up at him and spread my long slender legs, holding my knees apart with my hands as I moaned, "Yes Daddy fuck me like a real girl..."

Daddy smiled down at me and whispered, "That's my good boy..." as his cock drove into me causing my eyes to roll back and moan loudly. This position was so much better! HIs cock felt amazing, each pump was like a tiny orgasm, building in intensity and causing my body to shudder uncontrollably. I felt like a fuck doll as I looked up at him, watching his muscles ripple and flex as he fucked me, filling me with his big cock and driving me wild. My cock was fully erect, slapping against my flat stomach with each of his powerful thrusts. Daddy took it in his hand and began stroking me, his thumb against the underside of my thick head. The room was spinning, I was lost in a sea of pre orgasmic bliss, wide eyed, mouth open, whimpering as Daddy fucked and stroked me. I was completely under his control and loving every minute of it.

"That's it Brian. Go ahead..." I snapped out of another daze, suddenly aware of the men crowded around the ottoman. Looking up I saw one of the smooth boys with shaggy brown hair and a lip ring wearing only a purple mesh jockstrap. Beside him stood who I assumed was his daddy for the night. The older man was in his fifties with grey hair and tanned toned skin. He wore only a silky zebra print thong. "John said it was ok..." He continued to the younger guy, "go ahead..." The boy smiled excitedly as the older man slid the hard hairless cock from his tight jock strap and guided it to my mouth. With zero hesitation I took him between my lips, slurping on the young guy's hard sweet cock as the older man looked on. Brian moaned and the older man caressed my cheek. "Mmmm, doesn't that feel good Brian?"

Brian whimpered, "Oh yes Daddy..." As the older man kissed him deeply and Brian fed me his hard sexy cock.

I was completely out of control, lost on a haze of sex, fully immersed in the situation and open to every experience. It felt so good, so freeing. For the first time in my life I wasn't worried about anything, I felt so relaxed as I submitted to the whims of Daddy and the other guests, confident that they'd use me as they wished and that I would satisfy them all.

"Oh yesss," Daddy said (MY daddy) as he hammered away, my erection pulsing in his strong grip, "Feed her your sweet cock Brian, she loves it."

I have to admit, all the confusing gender pronouns they were using were such a turn on. Boy, gurl, it didn't matter what they called me, so long as they all gave me their hard juicy cocks.

"Now give Daddy a turn Brian." I watched as Brian pulled the man's thong aside and guided his enormous erection to my lips. It was so big! At least nine inches and so thick! I closed my lips around the head and began sucking, pulsing my jaw and swirling my tongue, milking the older man with my horny wet mouth. He and Brian resumed making out and I pulled my knees to my chest giving Daddy a better angle as he fucked me.

I must have been doing a good job because a few minutes later the man gasped and I felt his cock throb between my lips. Suddenly my mouth was full of hot salty cum. He moaned as he pushed deep into my mouth and I tried greedily to swallow it all, gulping and slurping as he ejaculated down my throat.

"Oh oh my yesss..." the man said as he slipped from my lips and I gasped for air. "Go ahead Brian, she needs more..."

Brian positioned himself in front of me and was in my mouth again. His smooth cock pumped in and out of my wet, cum soaked lips.

"That's it Brian, fill her mouth with your sweet cum." The man said, encouraging his boy. A moment later Brian started to moan and his smooth cock trembled between my lips. I sucked down gently as I felt him erupt, shooting his thick creamy load into my mouth. Mmmm, it was so sweet and I swallowed as much as I could as I massaged his beautiful cock with my wet horny mouth.

Daddy grunted and pulled out of my pussy, holding his cock over mine and shuddering as he came hard. His cum felt red hot as it splattered across my throbbing panty cock and stomach. I felt so happy seeing the satisfaction in Daddy's eyes as he came, I was so proud that I'd made him feel so good. Daddy continued stroking me and second later my body convulsed and I howled out in a high pitched squeal as I came. The orgasm raced through my body causing my vision to blur as my smooth hard cock shot gobs of my thick white cum all over my stomach, bra and chin.

I was nearly catatonic, unable to speak. the orgasm had been so intense that I couldn't even form coherent thoughts. My body was practically vibrating as I lay there, covered in cum and struggling to catch my breath.

Daddy leaned down and wiped the drop of cum from my chin and pressed his finger against my lips. I sucked it obediently, tasting myself as he whispered, "Thank you Jenny... that was wonderful." I beamed up at him, so happy that I'd pleased my sexy Daddy.

As I regained my composure I looked around at the wild sex scene the party had become. Everywhere were smooth bodies, writhing and moaning in the throes of passion. I watched as the older man guided Brian to kneel between my legs. "That's it..." He said, "Clean her up..." I moaned again as Brian began licking the cum from my stomach and cock as his daddy stood smiling and watched his good boy. Daddy stood proudly chatting with another man and sipping their drinks as I lay on the ottoman, used and exhausted. I watched as Amy crawled over to face me. She brushed my blond bangs from my face, smiling in a post orgasmic daze before leaning in to kiss me. I could tell that she felt the way I did, satisfied and dizzy from the rigorous fucking she'd just had. I held her head and sucked gently at her soft lips, my mouth suddenly full of the taste of Mrs Cooper's sweet pussy.

"I hope you two aren't too worn out." I heard Daddy say as we broke off our kiss, Amy and I looking up at him. She shook her head smiling and a wide grin spread across my face.

"No Daddy." I giggled.

"Good. Because it's only nine o'clock and you both still have people to meet."

Amy and I looked at each other excitedly and laughed.

I was pretty sure I knew what Daddy meant and my heart started to race imagining what else the evening would have in store.

THE END.

Copyright 2024 tightpantsxx.

12