Daddy, Please Give It to Me

Story Info
Daughter insists on being punished with Daddy's big cock.
6.4k words
4.39
59.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
722 Followers

My first incest story with BDSM.

Here we go!

***************************************************

After the divorce, I moved about 100 miles away. Daisy opted to stay with Belinda. Daisy had her own apartment off the university campus. She is twenty, her decision, so no custody argument there.

Her major was marketing. She was already putting it to use as something called a social media influencer -- whatever that is. She was doing pretty good. Two years ago, she made $50,000. Belinda told me this year she was on her target to make $100,000! Jesus!

I can't hold down a job anymore and she is making $100,000!

Good for her.

Being a low paid bouncer and gig worker in our college town led to my downfall. So many drunk co-eds who struck out and needed action exiting the bar. The problem was - I helped them all.

One night Belinda caught me with two of them. She suspected I was cheating all along. She followed me from the bar to my favorite cheap motel. First floor with an outside door. A big window facing the parking lot. Curtains were wide open. My mistake. She took a lot of pictures.

Thank god, she kept the girls identity out of the divorce proceedings. I didn't even know their names.

So, it was my idea to move and remove the temptation of the hot co-eds.

At my new location, I made enough doing my gig work to have a decent apartment and a membership at a Gold's Gym. When I wasn't working, I focused my time on body building.

It was working and I started getting attention from the female gym rats. I even had a few Ubers who needed more than a drive. One in particular turned into my new gig work. I remember it well.

***

I was hailed by a rider named George. He checked out with high marks on the app.

He was waiting outside. I rolled down the window to hear him say 'hold on a minute.'

Out of the house came a young female. Too young looking.

'Hey, I am not going to take her, she looks underage.'

'Violet, show him your license.'

I looked at it.

'Ok, but she needs to get her own account.'

'She will when she gets a job!'

I came around and opened the rear door for her like I do for all riders.

She ignored me and climbed into the front passenger seat of my SUV.

She wore an extremely short cloth skirt that rode up on her thighs as she settled into the seat, a hint of her panties showing. The top barely covered her small breasts, the nipples poking through the flimsy material.

Her black hair was a sexy, wild mess. Bright red lipstick. Dark eye shadow. Her fingernails painted a bright red. Her feet covered by short black leather boots.

The whole look was sexy to me in a slutty kind of way.

I picked her up right after my workout. I had no time to change. So, I was dressed in workout shorts and shirt. The top a U-shaped, sleeveless 'muscle' shirt. Shorts, loose fitting, mid-thigh UA special covering up my jockstrap.

She opened her tiny purse and pulled out a joint, lit up and took a few draws. Not illegal in this state. Soon the aroma of weed permeated the car. I love that smell.

'Want a hit?'

'Sure.' I took two or three quick draws. Good stuff, should get a good buzz.

'My Dad doesn't approve. He doesn't even drink. So boring. I like a man that smokes and drinks and ... is a good fuck.'

'Are you any of that?' she asked.

I looked at her and smiled. 'Yes ma'am.'

She giggled.

She touched my bulging biceps and dragged her hand across my muscled pecs.

'Nice big muscles,' she paused.

'Are you big where it counts?'

'I let the ladies judge that.'

She pulled her phone out of her purse. She looked at it and said, 'Call Mitzi.'

'Hey, I have a hot one. Can we come to your place? Cool. Yep, I will do that.'

She put me on speaker.

'Can you spend the night with us? We will pay for it.'

'If you don't like threesomes, I understand.' Mitzi boldly stated.

What? What is going on here. A paid threesome?

This talk of a threesome was getting me hard.

'Hey, this is Mitch. I am not that kind of guy.'

'OK, sorry to bother you,' Mitzi said.

'No, what I mean is you don't have to pay me,' I said.

'Wow, that is cool. What do you drink?'

'Jack ... and lots of it.'

'You will fit right in. Hey Violet, put us on Facetime. I want to see it.'

She turned on FaceTime. Without warning she reached in and pulled my cock out. Phone camera right on it.

'Yes, yes, hurry you guys. We need that,' said Mitzi.

'I got to get ready. See you soon.'

She hung up.

Keeping the phone in front of us, taking a video, Violet took me in her mouth, licking the head, stroking my shaft. I pulled over. Too much weed, too much arousal, I didn't need to crash.

She stopped.

'Sorry, I lost control. Mitzi would be pissed if I finished you. Let me re-route us.'

Great, only a mile away.

We finished the joint and started another.

Nice place. We parked in the garage and entered the house. There was Mitzi, tall, blond with huge breasts jutting out in the open from her dominatrix outfit. Black whip in hand.

'Come on Mitch, you are going to love this.'

I was stunned. She led me into a room that was clearly setup for BDSM.

'Take you clothes off. Violet, bind him up, make sure his cock and balls are accessible to me. When you are done, go get into your outfit.'

I looked around. I have seen this stuff in porn videos, never in person.

As a former police man, I am used to being in control.

'Sorry ladies, I don't do this. I gotta go.'

Mitzi spanked me with the whip as I walked by her.

'Would $1,000 change your mind? More if you come back tomorrow night. A thousand for every night you spend with us. If tonight goes well, the bucks will keep flowing.'

I had to make rent and my car payment this month. I was slacking off, spending too much time in the gym. Shit, it was just one night. Might be fun.

'Yes, it would.'

'Good! Violet, help him take his clothes off, then get his cock and balls ready. Tie him to the bed face up. We will start there tonight.'

'Mitch, do you need a mask? We will be broadcasting all this.'

Broadcasting? I can't let anyone know who I am.

'Yes, please.'

It didn't take Violet long to get me in place. I was spread eagle on the bed, my wrists and ankles secured to the bed posts. She fitted what looked like a big figure eight band of rubber, the top part pulled over my growing cock. With some effort, she pulled my balls through the bottom.

Assignment complete, Violet left.

I couldn't see them, but I pictured my balls isolated from the bottom of my stiffening shaft. So exposed, what was Mitzi planning?

Cameras on each side of the bed, bottom of the bed and at the head.

Mitzi had her back to me. Her shapely cheeks bolstered by 9 inch black heels she was wearing. The video lights came on each camera. Bright lights from all around switched on.

She mouthed the words 'we are live, right on time'.

She walked to the edge of the bed, striking her hand gently with the black multi-stranded whip with little balls on the end.

She spoke.

'You have been bad. I need to punish my sex slave. I told you not to masturbate. I own all your cum. Are you ready for your punishment you jack-off?'

I didn't know what to say, so I nodded.

There was a ding sound coming from behind her. Must be a laptop. Money must be coming in already.

'Your punishment will be harsh, you must not cum, or we will start from the beginning. Do you understand?'

'Yes master.' She smiled, I was getting into the play acting.

'Good, you must get hard without me touching you. Can you do that?'

'Yes Master, I will get hard for you.'

She moved my semi-hard cock onto my stomach. She stood back. She paused. What was she going to do?

She reared back and whipped my balls hard. I jumped. That hurt. Several dings coming from the computer.

She hit them again backhand coming from the other direction. I jumped again. Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, money rolling in.

She paused and grabbed my wilting cock.

'You aren't getting hard. I will keep whipping you until you do.'

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, more money rolling in.

How the hell can I get hard when I am in pain?

'Your choice.'

She held my cock out of the way. That helped until ...

She whipped my balls from the top, hitting the bottom of my cock down to my sore balls. They had to be beat red.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, money rolling in.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Violet come back, similarly dressed her small breasts were bare, the nipples little hard pillars jutting out. She walked right to the computer.

Mitzi gripped the bottom of my balls, pulling them out as far as they would go. She raised her whip high.

'You fucking jag-off, you're not getting hard. Here comes the big one.'

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. It wouldn't stop until ...

'OK, we are off the air,' said Violet.

I was confused.

'Is that it?'

'Yes, for tonight. I always leave the audience wanting more.'

'Good job Mitch, you are good to go. You will come back tomorrow night. We will do something different to give your balls a break. Sorry, they are bleeding a little bit. Violet get him some of the antibiotic cream. Apply it for him.'

Well yeah, i ma tied up!

Mitzi walked back to the computer and typed something.

Violet pulled a tube out from the stand holding the computer - it continued to ding. I was still strapped down, not sure why. She kneeled between my legs and squeezed the salve onto her fingers. She gently applied it to my sore balls. It felt so good as she took her time rubbing it in.

I got excited, my cock starting to rise without help. She applied more salve to the bottom of the shaft where Mitzi whipped. Violet didn't stop there, she applied it all along the shaft. She placed the tube above the head and squeezed out salve. She spread it all around the head.

She began stroking the shaft up and down. At the top, she rubbed the head with her thumb. I was trying hard to hold back. She picked up the stroking pace. She wrapped her lips around the head, sucking on it. She retreated and edged the side of the head a few times. It felt so good after experiencing so much pain. Groaning and grunting, I let loose.

The first stream hit her in the face. She pointed my spurting cock toward my face. The next one made it to my neck. She kept stroking and stroking until there was no more. A mess of cum covering my chest and stomach. I felt so satisfied.

'OK, we are off the air,' Mitzi said.

The dings were coming in so fast, they sounded like one sound. Mitzi stopped it. She did something else on the computer.

'Hmm, nice take. Mitch you earned your keep tonight. I hope you like Violet's surprise. You deserved that release.'

'Yes, thank you.'

'I need an account for you to transfer the $1,000. Can you hang around until Violet and I do our lesbian show so you can drive her home?'

'Yes master.'

'I love it! You can watch if you want. It gets pretty steamy.'

'No problem.'

***

It was steamy, I pulled my cock out and masturbated while watching. I had to clean up my mess on the floor. Found out later that, with one camera to the side, they recorded my self-satisfaction. Later they mixed it in with their lesbian sex for a video. It was an instant hit, people paid mucho bucks to watch it.

I was a regular for Violet and Mitzi picking up at least a grand a week sometimes five. Then they moved! I missed them, I was kind of attached to them. Plus, I was getting into BDSM. Sometimes they let me be the master to the one of them.

I wonder what the real estate agent thought of their BDSM room when she priced the house for the market. I laughed.

***

My phone rang. Daisy! Yes! I haven't spoken to her in a year.

'Hi Dad,' she said sheepishly.

'Daisy! So good to hear from you honey! I miss you so much.'

'Dad, I need your advice.'

She ignored the 'miss you'. My heart sank.

'Shoot Daisy. I am here to help.'

'Well, I think Mom told you my business is doing well.'

'Yes, I am so proud of you.'

'Success has brought on trouble for me.'

'Honey, what does that mean?'

'I just landed a contract with a huge online retailer to use my social media influence to market their products.'

'Wow, that is impressive.'

'Yeah, they are going to pay me a million dollars in a five year contract. Half of that paid immediately.'

Holy shit, $500,000, right now!

'That's ... that's amazing. But Daisy, why is that a problem? I don't understand.'

'It is all over social media, it is like common knowledge.'

'OK.'

'People ... people are following me. Following me in person. They are harassing me. Some want money. Some want to date me. Some want to marry me. Some are threatening me if I don't do what they ask for. They are following me home. I am worried. I don't know what these crazies will do.'

'Daisy, you need security.'

'That's what Mom said. Do you know anyone?'

I had to think about it. Who could I trust with my daughter? No one.

'Honey, if your Mom is OK with it, I can do it.'

'Daddy, I would love that. I can't think of anyone better. I will tell Mom she doesn't get a vote.'

'No, no honey. She needs to agree. Talk to her, tell her I didn't have a good recommendation. Let her know I volunteered only if she agreed.'

She was sad. She wanted me to protect her.

I don't blame her. I needed to protect her.

***

'Daddy! She said yes! She suggested that you stay in my apartment. That would make her feel better if you did.'

'Daisy, that's great. I hadn't even thought about where to stay. Mom is so smart.'

'Yes. I agree. When can you be here. I have a Chamber of Commerce event to attend tonight. Can you make it? Please, these people harassing me are getting worse.'

'On my way Daisy. Should be there in two hours.'

'Perfect, see you soon Dad. I love you.'

Tears started flowing. I didn't expect that at all.

I managed to mumble, 'Love you too Daisy.'

***

Once I arrived in town, I ran my black Suburban through the car wash. When I vacuumed, I found two joints on the front passenger floor. I will use them later. I miss Mitzi and Violet.

Daisy needs to ride in style tonight. I suited up too. I needed to make a good impression to the Chamber if needed.

I knocked on her door. She opened up and greeted me in a short bathrobe with her hair wrapped in a towel. So much for being late.

'Daddy!'

She gave me a hug. When she stood back to look at me, her robe fell open. Nothing underneath. I had to look away.

'Daddy, look at you! You look great in that suit, although it seems a little tight.'

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her pull the robe closed.

'Yeah, I have been working out for the last year, I guess everything is bigger now.'

'I'll say, your biceps are bigger than my thighs. Put one of your arms against my thigh.'

She pulled open the bottom of her robe and placed her foot on the nearby couch, her thigh horizontal to the floor. I could see the bottom of her pussy. I had to look away again.

'Come on Dad.'

She grabbed my arm and forced my bicep against her thigh, my arm resting against her, my elbow so close to her pussy. My hand just short of her breast.

'See! Bigger! I need to get ready. Come here Dad.'

She took my hand. I thought she might be leading me to her bedroom. My cock uncomfortably getting hard. Too much nubile flesh even if it was my daughter.

'Daddy, this is your room.'

I looked in.

'Nice Honey. Be back in a flash with my bag.'

Back in the house, I dumped my bag in the room. I sat on the couch, turned on the TV and watched the local news. They played up the Chamber of Commerce event.

They spotlighted Daisy as a 'youth' who has been a successful businesswoman. It is ironic that her business has nothing to do with her location. Doesn't matter, she is getting an award.

I craved a drink or lighting up one of the joints. Found beers in the fridge. I popped one open and drank half of it right away and sat back on the couch.

Daisy joined me. She took a swig of the beer.

'I need something stronger Dad.'

'Do you smoke? Smoke weed?'

'Yep, you got some?'

I pulled one out from the inside pocket of my jacket. She lit the joint for me. I took a draw. She took several draws.

'Hmm, so good Daddy.'

She leaned back on the couch. She was wearing an evening gown with a low cut front. As she leaned back the low cut opened up. No bra from what I could tell. I could see a nipple. I looked away.

'Daddy, we need to get going. I am first up for the awards. After that we can leave and smoke more weed if you have it. If not, I have some.'

'Ok.'

I helped her up from the couch. I held her close, her lips inches from mine. She kissed me on the lips. I was surprised.

'Thank you Daddy.'

She was feeling good, I didn't read anything into the kiss.

I broke her embrace.

'Daisy, let's go.'

***

After she received her award, the local papers completed an interview with the requisite pictures. They insisted I pose with her. Reluctantly I agreed.

We headed to the car. Out from the bushes some dude jumped out, blocking our path.

'Daisy, I love you. Let's get married tonight. I want to fuck you so bad. I know you want me. You smiled at me in there.'

He grasped her wrist and started to drag her off.

I grabbed her other hand and his free hand.

'Whoa cowboy. Let go and get out of here. She isn't going anywhere with you.'

He shook off my grip. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pistol.

'Yes she is old man. Back off or I will blow her brains out.'

He put the pistol up to the side of her head.

Without hesitation, I bull rushed him and knocked him to the ground. The pistol discharged into the air close to my face. Too close, my face burned. I knocked it out of his hand, climbed onto his chest and pinned his arms down. He was no match for 225 pounds of muscle.

I could hear Daisy talking to a 911 operator. In minutes, I heard sirens. I didn't move, I kept him at bay. I was tempted to beat his face in, but I resisted. When I was a copy, one time I didn't resist. I was fired when the scumbag sued and won.

Police arrived. I knew one of the officers. He was my partner at one time.

We explained what happened. They cuffed the weirdo and put him in the backseat of the squad.

We answered all the questions. They asked us to come down to the station tomorrow to complete the report and file a complaint.

We agreed to do so.

They left.

'Daddy let's go home. I can't stop shaking.'

I held her tight.

'It's OK baby.'

***

Daisy cried most of the way back home.

I called Belinda. I played it low key, but it didn't stop her from reacting.

'I coming right now. Where are you?'

'We are heading to the apartment. I don't think you need to come. She will be fine. She needs to get to bed and put this all behind her.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, it was not as bad as you think.'

'Ok but tell her to call me tomorrow.'

'Will do. Goodnight Belinda.'

She hung up.

Daisy stopped crying.

'I just smiled at him, and he tried to kill me? What is wrong with these people. I smiled at a lot of people, who is next?' Daisy said.

'Honey, maybe nobody, maybe somebody. We just need to be careful. I am here to protect you. I am not going to let anything happen to you. I will take care of you.'

She was silent the rest of the way. I parked in her garage below the apartment. I saw a couple of guys milling around outside. I closed the garage door.

I called my police force buddy. He will check it out.

We sat on her couch and turned on the TV. The local news was talking about it. They made be out to be a hero. I guess I was.

'Daddy, the reason I am so upset is you were almost killed ... because of me.'

She leaned into me. I wrapped my arm around her and patted her on the back.

VCDC
VCDC
722 Followers
12