Daddy, Please Give It to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
779 Followers

'Daddy let's smoke a joint. I need something to relax me. And open a bottle of wine too.'

I lit up a big thick one, lots of weed in it. We took turns taking hits from it. I left it with her and opened the bottle of wine.

When I returned, she had slinked back on the couch in a relaxed position. The top of her dress had pulled open exposing both of her breasts. I could see the nipple on one of them. I had to look away. I was having taboo thoughts about doing something with her. Something I know I would regret.

She was almost done with the joint. I sat next to her and handed her the glass of wine. I finished the joint. She sat up to take a sip of wine, one breast had broken free. The tingling in my balls forced me again to look away, but I couldn't because she started talking to me.

'Daddy, I feel so good right now. Thank you for taking care of me tonight.'

She draped one arm around my neck, the other she rested on my inner thigh, so close to my building erection. She kissed me on the cheek, then turned my face towards her. Again, she kissed me on the lips.

Why is she doing that?

I have got to get out of this. I am so tempted to let my newfound lust for Daisy take over.

'Daisy, I am really tired, such a long day for me. And we need to get up early to go to the station.'

'Ok, me too,'

It worked, she got up and headed to her room. I finished my wine, put up the bottle and went to my bedroom.

I was tempted to not do my nighttime work out. A hundred pushups, squats and sit-ups. I couldn't not do it. I stripped down to my briefs and started into it.

I finished the sit-ups, squats and just about done with the pushups when I heard Daisy.

'Daddy, what are you doing?'

I finished the last ten and sat on the edge of the bed. My chest, arm and leg muscles bulging from the workout.

'Oh my god. Daddy look at all your muscles. I didn't know.'

She was wearing a V-neck t-shirt that barely covered her panties. Here we go again. She sat next to me on the bed.

My mind went wild. I had an urge to strip off her t-shirt, yank down her panties, throw her on the bed, get on top of her and slide my rock hard erection into my daughter's tight pussy.

She didn't help kill that thought.

She ran her hand across my pecs, she touched my biceps, and she ran her hand up and down on my thighs.

'So big, so big.'

She looked at my growing erection pushing out my briefs.

'Everything looks big Daddy.'

She started to move her hand to my erection. I stopped her.

'Sorry Daddy, I got carried away. It is just so big. I wanted to touch it. Wouldn't you like for me to touch it? Just touch it that's all.'

She began to move her hand back. I lost control. I didn't fight her. I pulled it out of my briefs. I was fully hard now. What am I doing?

'Go ahead Daisy, you can touch it.'

She touched the head. An electric shock ran through me. She took hold of the shaft and gently stroked it.

'Nice, nice and thick Daddy. You should be proud of it, so big.'

She moved down, her mouth wide open. Her hand in control of my cock directing it to her tongue.

I regained control, I took her hand away. I put it back in my briefs.

She didn't blink, she was not fazed by my shutdown.

'Daddy, I have question for you.'

I was glad she didn't pursue my cock.

'Shoot!'

'Where did you get all the money to buy your SUV? It must cost at least $50,000. Driving Uber, you can't afford that. Did you have another source of income? Mom thinks so.'

Should I tell her I made my money as a BDSM sex slave? Why not?

'I made my money through porn videos and live porn shows. It paid really well. I was good at it.'

'Wow, that was the last thing I thought you would say. Given your body and penis, I could see that now. Can you show me some of your work?'

I know I shouldn't show it to her, but I was proud of my work.

This is dangerous. But ...

'Sure, let me get my iPad.'

I was still hard. My briefs covered cock accidently brushed up against her face.

Do I subconsciously want her to do something with it? Maybe watching the videos will inspire her and ... me.

I sat back down, she scooted in close to me, resting her hand high on my thigh. Inches from my erection. She smiled at me. I get the feeling she was teasing me, so I pulled up my briefs tight restricting my erection.

I brought up Mitzi's site and logged in using my ID. I had full access to all their content.

'There are about 50 videos I made with Mitzi and Violet. They were my sex and business partners for the content.'

'Wow, you have been busy. One per week?'

'On the average, but sometimes three in a week, none for a couple of weeks.'

I looked at her. She was fascinated with my hidden life.

'Daisy, do you know what BDSM is?'

'Yes Dad I know what it is. Is that what you did in these videos?'

She grinned big, she was enjoying this. Her Dad was BDSM porn star.

'I was the sex slave and occasionally the master. Take a look at the list and thumbnails pictures. Anything grab you?'

'Let's see, ooh, how about the bachelorette party?'

'That was different, a live audience not a broadcast. Not posted to any site at the request of the bride to be.'

My first live audience.. Mitzi setup comfortable chairs for 10 women in the room.

'Background for the video. Mitzi, Violet and I dressed out of sight. My costume was a thong and a mask. Mitzi in her dominatrix outfit armed with her whip, Violet as well. Mitzi starts her act telling me I cheated on her with Violet. I needed to be punished. They tied me to two upright poles, arms and legs fully spread, ball gag in my mouth, nipple clasps connected with a chain. Here we go.'

I fast forwarded to the action.

'You fucking cheat. You need to be punished. Violet, pull his thong down and get him hard.'

She complied, kneeled in from of me, took me in her mouth and quickly I was erect. She knew what got me off.

'Good work Violet. Stand back.'

Mitzi walked around me, she gently whipped my erection, not painful at all. Time to bring the party audience into the fray.

'I think, you need your cock sucked by strangers. Someone who might even like your cock more than Violet.

Mitzi turned and looked at the audience.

'Can any of you help me out?'

Five women raised their hands. Mitzi chose a heavily made up, busty blonde wearing a short skirt that she had no business wearing.

'Before you suck his cock, I need you to whip his balls. Can you do that?'

'Yes, yes I am ready. I am ready.'

She took the whip, held up my hard on and whipped my balls relentlessly. Mitzi stopped her. My balls were already red and sore.

'That's good, proceed.'

She kneeled, grabbed my already sore balls and went to work on my cock. Up and down so fast, I couldn't believe it. She kept pulling my balls down. I grimaced. Mitzi tapped her on the shoulder.

'Very good punishment. Next.'

She didn't want to stop, but Mitzi led her back to her chair.

A petite, flat chested women wearing glasses kneeled in front of me. She was the opposite of the crazy blonde, taking her time kissing, licking and stroking me. She gently caressed my ball sack. It stimulated me toward an orgasm. I had to close my eyes and hold back.

Mitzi said, 'Too good, he is ready to cum. He needs more punishment. Next.'

Next up, a gorgeous black haired busty woman. She wore a silk blouse open to the beltline of her leather skirt. She surprised everyone. She dropped her skirt and black lace panties. She slowly walk up to me. She rested her hands on my shoulders and said, 'I am going to fuck you.'

She took my cock and pulled it into her pussy. It felt so good. She held onto to me, and she moved in and out on my cock. She picked up the pace, I was losing control. I whispered in her ear, 'I am going to cum.'

She pulled off of me, she kneeled down, she edged my cock. I came, I came hard shooting cum all over her. She stroked me till nothing came out. She squeezed out what was left in my hard cock and rubbed it on her face.

Her black silk blouse totally painted with my cum. She stood up, turned to the women and pointed at the cum on her blouse. The ladies hooted, hollered and clapped.

I found out later, she was the bride to be. Lucky groom.

Mitzi said, 'Next'

I stopped the video.

'That was the best of it Daisy.'

'Wow, wow, wow that was exciting.'

I noticed that throughout the video, she had one hand between her legs, the other squeezing her breasts.

'Daddy, let's look at the other videos.'

She scrolled down the list.

'This one.'

It was titled 'My naughty daughter needs to be punished.'

I knew this one. I was the master, the Dad, Violet the daughter. I started it.

'Daddy, I am sorry. I won't do that again.'

'I don't believe you. Take your clothes off and get on the bed.'

'You need to be punished. I am going to tie you up, so you don't run away.'

I hog tied her with a X shaped strap connecting to the wrists and ankle wraps. Her starting position laying face down.

'Daddy, the ties hurt my wrists and ankles.'

'That's not the only thing that will hurt.'

'Daddy why are you taking your clothes off?'

'Baby, Daddy is going to fuck you in the mouth and the pussy. I will keep fucking you until you tell me you like it.'

i flipped on her back, her pussy shoved up in the air.

The camera at the head of the bed recording the insertion of my erection into Violet's pussy as I slowly lowered into her. My thumb on her clit.

'Oh, that hurts. Daddy it is too big for me.'

'Stop complaining. Just lay there and take your punishment.'

I pick up the pace, pounding her tight pussy.

'Daddy, it is too big, it hurts a lot, please stop.'

I slap her face, then her small breasts.

'Shut up or I will stop your complaining.'

Pounding even harder, the slaps of flesh on flesh loud and distinct.

'Daddy, please don't stop. Punish me harder.'

She was loving it.

'Don't tell your Daddy what to do.'

I get off of her. i flipped her back on her stomach in the hog tied position. I pull her head to the edge of the bed. I pull open her mouth and ram my cock down into her mouth and throat. Now pounding her face, slapping her cheeks until they were red.

I force my cock all the in, deep into.her throat. I hold onto to back of her head preventing her from snapping back. Saliva drooling out of the side of her mouth.

I stopped the video.

'Honey, it get rougher.'

Daisy had a wild look in her eyes.

She pulled off her t-shirt and dropped her panties. She laid back on the bed, spread her legs and arms pretending like she was tied up.

'Punish me Daddy, punish your little girl.'

'I have been bad. I almost got you killed.'

'Punish me with your big cock.'

I couldn't resist anymore. I dropped my briefs to the floor freeing my rock hard erection. Ready for action.

A flashback to the rest of that video. Face fucking Violet until I cum down her throat. I get her on top of me, making her ride cowgirl, still in the restraints. Slapping her face, slapping her tits. Shoving my fingers down her cum filled mouth.

I miss all that sex. Now I had someone willing to satisfy me.

I positioned myself between Daisy's legs. I rubbed my cock up and down on her pussy lips, then sideways. I lifted my cock up, I squeezed her labia together then rubbed them against each other.

'Oh Daddy, that feels so good. Punish me. I have been really bad to you.'

She reached for my cock. I let her take control. She guided the head between her pussy lips, parting them open. She pulled it in deeper. I could feel the warmth of her pussy walls pressing against my cock head.

'Fuck me. I deserve to be fucked hard for being bad.'

I pushed in deeper.

'Oh god, you are so thick, I am so aroused Daddy. So big, so thick, so good.'

I moved in and out.

'Fuck me hard, I need to be fucked hard.'

I picked up the pace, thrusting deeper each time, back out, pulling her lips outward. I rubbed her clit during each thrust.

'Oh my, I ... I ... I love my punishment.'

Time to pull out. I moved on top of her breasts. I presented my cock. She licked and kissed it. I pulled her chin down and slowly inserted my throbbing tool onto her tongue. I moved in and out slowly then increased the speed, going deeper in her mouth, eventually entering her throat. She held onto the shaft tightly with her lips.

Full speed, I was really turned on. She was gagging when I went too deep. I pulled out.

She sat up, opened her mouth letting all the built up saliva leak out. I flipped her on her back and pulled her head to the foot of the bed to hang off the edge.

'Open Daisy.'

She opened wide, I tapped my cock on her teeth hitting the sensitive area on my head. I pushed in slowly. She had an easier time taking it. No gagging, in further, further. The head of my cock visible at the top of her throat. I squeezed the head, bad move, she started gagging really bad. I pulled out.

I flipped her over, still on the foot of the bed. I grabbed her ankles and pushed them back towards her head. Her pussy wide open for my aching cock.

Back into to her pussy. A couple of thrusts, pause, more thrusts, she was ready.

Fast thrusts, heavy pounding, playing with her clit.

'I am cumming Daddy, please cum in my pussy, please, please.'

She held me tight, the orgasm rippling through her body. She bucked up against my cock. She grabbed my buttocks and forced me in as deep as I could go. I stayed deep inside her,

'Daddy, Daddy, please give it to me.'

I pictured cumming all over that bride to be, I unloaded all my hot cum into my Daisy. So satisfying fucking my hot daughter. I was done, she was relaxing after her torrid orgasm.

We just laid there, me still deep inside her, she dreamy eyed with the afterglow of an orgasm.

'You said you would take care of me. You were so right.'

'You're on my payroll from now on, so punish me some more Daddy. That's an order.'

Who was I took argue? Paid to fuck my daughter by my daughter! Best gig job yet.

VCDC
VCDC
779 Followers
12