All Comments on 'Daddy Quickies Vol. 01'

by girlwithagift

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very very very erotic and i fucked myself to 3 orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great one shot. And you were right, I wish there was more.

If you're open to suggestions on future stand alones, let me put forth the following scenarios: Daughters Prom, Daughters Beauty Pageant, Daughters Wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So so glad you’re back and giving us more!

This was incredible 🖤

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71almost 3 years ago
Deliciously nasty

I love the matter-of-fact way 'he' describes what he does to his daughter. Trish sounds like a keeper, too!

walt555walt555almost 3 years ago

I do so love the while right to the action, hard fast shorts. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lucy's obedience was delicious. Thank you!

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 2 years ago

I'll never understand the "breed" , "impregnate" aspect of this specific kind of kink / fantasy story. Right up to that moment I was totally aroused and hard, then boom, that sentence about breed his daughter and make dick instantly shrank.

I like to keep my sex brain in the moment. And the "breed" or "impregnate" concept, I can't help it, takes to weird place of, "you mean it's hot to imagine the next 20 some odd years being affected by this night of lust?" Can someone help me understand? I'm pretty kinky but this one I can't wrap my mind around. :)

PinchHarderPlzPinchHarderPlzabout 2 years ago

Just have to say I found this to be a great read..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was right with this until the cheerleading coach becoming part of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why, why include the Trish character?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ugh. Nix the coach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A trash father who has no respect for his daughter!! He is a bitch

GhettoCowboyGhettoCowboyover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the coach aspect of this story . I think it could have been more interesting if coach and daughter had a thing on the side of the daddy / daughter 1st . Then maybe daddy catches catches them and joins …

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an asshole!!

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

Okay, well that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trish is just a gross addition to this story. I’m so turned on by daddy plowing a baby into his daughters belly but Trish not needed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was totally into this until Trish entered. Gross.

Pantysniffer2024Pantysniffer20244 months ago

Very sexy, could have done without the nasty attitude to his daughter really for me. Made out she couldn’t wait for daddies cock after the game got her excited perhaps?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlwithagift@girlwithagift
Married female exploring fantasies through writing. Looking forward to making connections with people of all types who share my interests and have an appreciation for erotic fiction. I love receiving feedback and I would also love to tell your story! If you have an experience ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES