Daddy Quickies Vol. 06

Story Info
A Daddy makes a surprise visit to daughter's college dorm.
2.2k words
4.26
78.3k
116

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These quickies are meant to be glimpses into the lives of Daddies who fuck their daughters. I won't be elaborating on, or adding to any of them in the future. You'll surely be left with questions or the desire for more, but I encourage you to use your imagination to fill in the blanks and see where the story takes you.

All characters are 18+

****

I raised my closed fist and pounded on the metal door making the dry erase board shutter and sending loud thumps echoing down the empty hall. When I heard no movement inside, I did it again.

After the fourth time, some other girl opened her door and peeked out at me. When she caught my angry glare, she jumped back inside her own dorm room and slammed her door.

I was about to knock for the fifth time when suddenly, the door swung in, opening wide.

"Jesus, what?" My daughter's college roommate stood there taking me in, with wide eyes. "Mr. Keller!"

I looked her over from her hair, wild from sleep, to her face, blushing, to her tits, too small, to her hips, too narrow, to her legs, bare and actually quite lick-able.

"Where is she?"

"Dad?"

Deep inside the room, my daughter climbed out of her loft bed with a look of confusion that quickly morphed into fear. The roommate stepped to the side when my intention to enter became obvious. In fact, she plastered herself against the door to avoid touching my large frame in any way.

I heard the door click closed behind me as I stopped in the center of the room, looking around. The last time I'd seen the place, it was fresh, newly occupied, and everything was organized. That was no longer the case. After being lived in for three months, it pretty much looked like Tiff's bedroom back home, messy, cluttered, like you might get lost if you didn't retrace your steps to get out.

"What's going on?" my daughter asked. Her eyes bounced around the room as if she was assessing it through my eyes.

"That's what I'd like to know."

The roommate, whose name I couldn't recall, stepped passed us and snatched up a sweatshirt from the floor. We both watched as she got tangled in it while frantically trying to put it on.

When her head finally popped through she said, "I'll just go down to breakfast so you guys can um, talk. Text me when it's OK to um, come back or, whatever."

Tiffany gave her an apologetic look. I said nothing as the girl gathered her phone and wallet and made a beeline for safety.

Alone, my daughter and I stood in the room, silent for several moments. I looked at her, she looked at the floor. Her brown hair was also tangled from sleep. Her face was clean, freckles visible across her nose. Her tits were round and her hard nipples poked at her shirt. Her hips flared out, hugged by tiny shorts. On closer inspection, the shorts were actually a pair of men's boxer briefs. My style, my brand. Her thighs were squeezed together which simply would not do and her toes were topped with black polish.

"What did I tell you about this?" I gestured to the room with both arms.

Her eyes snapped up as soon as I broke the silence, but she didn't answer me.

"What did I tell you, Tiffany? About going off to a college three hours away?"

Yes, I'd driven three hours to get to her and it wasn't even 8am. I couldn't sleep, not after my ex-wife called to bitch at me about the next tuition payment and mentioned hearing from our daughter.

"You said I could go to school here if I came home often."

"Yeah. Let me ask you, do you think once in three months is often?"

Again, she didn't answer.

"You mother called me. She says you're not coming back to town for Thanksgiving."

That had been the final straw for me. I was already going out of my mind, not being able to touch her and having my texts go unanswered. I'd kept my frustrations in check by reminding myself the holiday was just around the corner. We could definitely be together then.

"Rachel invited me to her parents' house on the lake."

"Did you even consider saying no?"

Her shoulders slumped. "Yes! I don't want you to be mad at me."

I stepped closer. "Are you avoiding me?"

She swallowed. "No, Daddy."

I nodded to her chest and her hard nipples. "It seems like you might miss me. At least, all of the things I do to you."

I reached up and grazed one peak with my knuckle.

She nodded. "I do, but..."

She stopped talking when I pinched her nipple between two of my fingers.

Blood rushed to my cock, making it swell quickly. My body missed hers, missed how she responded to me.

"If you missed it half as much as I do, you'd be home. In my bed. Taking my cock. Scratching up my back again. Begging for it harder." I squeezed her whole breast in my hand as I inched closer. "Coming all over me. Making me come inside you."

She sighed. Her head fell back and made contact with the wood frame holding her bed off the floor.

"We're so good at it."

The second she'd turned 18, she moved in with me to avoid the constant arguments with her mom. Within two weeks, we were fucking, living like a couple behind closed doors.

Her eyes drifted shut.

My other hand drifted to the front of my jeans to adjust my confined cock. "Fuck, you make me so hard."

"I'll come home more."

I laughed. "I know you will. Otherwise, your roommate better get used to waking up early every Saturday."

"Daddy," she whispered.

I pressed my body into hers, but left enough room to pull her shirt up. When she didn't immediately raise her arms for me, I stared her down. Our eyes had an entire conversation that our mouths didn't participate in.

Finally, her arms moved up, and her shirt was gone. I pushed my stolen boxers down her legs and without another argument, she stepped out of them. I moved back to appreciate her naked body. The photos I'd collected of her over our summer of sin, didn't do her justice and hadn't helped to sate me for the last three months.

I opened my pants, letting my cock out and stroking it while I watched her shift awkwardly from one foot to the other.

"Spread your legs."

Slowly, she moved her feet apart until her luscious thighs no longer touched. Her body was smooth everywhere. Her pussy looked like a flower, its petals peeking out from her slit, begging to be touched.

"Rub your clit."

Her hand moved to her center and her fingers pushed through her flowery flesh seeking out her small clit. I continued stroking my cock, spreading my pre-cum around, enjoying the show. She watched me too. Her body tensed and I knew she was making herself feel things.

Several nights before and even since I'd fucked her the first time, we'd played just like that. Masturbating for each other. Taking notes on how the other liked to be touched. Using our words to make each other come while we only fucked ourselves.

So many days without her had dulled my memory of the feel of her.

"Turn around." The command felt like a growl in my chest. And then I was looking at her ass. So round. Deep creases separated it from the backs of her thighs. Places that would hide my thumbs from sight when I kneaded at the supple flesh.

"Keep playing with your clit."

I stepped up behind her and let go of my cock in favor of gripping her hips. My hands shook a bit from the need I had for her. She gasped when my skin touched hers.

I walked backwards, pulling her with me a couple of feet. My cock rested perfectly along the fissure of her ass and leaked my pre-cum onto the skin there.

My hand brushed lightly up her back causing her to squirm. She was ticklish. I applied enough pressure between her shoulder blades to bend her over. Her free hand shot out and grabbed the wooden post she'd been leaning against.

A slap rang out through the small room as my palm connected with her ass. It reddened immediately, leaving an imprint of her punishment. My opposite hand smacked against her other cheek, but stayed there, gripping so hard, she was almost balled up in my fist.

"Christ. I'm so hard, it hurts."

Slapping her fast, each getting harder and harder, I gave her five more swats before we were both panting and struggling to stay silent. She yelped for me from what would become the final slap because I was too close to coming up her back to give her any more.

I fisted my cock and sought out her heat. She was dripping wet. I slammed inside until her body's resistance made me pull back out and try again. More and more of my cock disappeared inside my daughter's pussy until I was balls deep and her ass rippled and shook with each thrust against her.

I could feel her fingers moving fast, brushing against my cock where it claimed her. "Fuck yes. Make yourself come. I'm not going to last long inside your sweet cunt."

As it always had, her pussy clamped down tightly, loving my dirty words and spurring me on to fuck it harder.

"Good to know you still like Daddy's cock."

I leaned forward enough to grab her swaying tits. Combined with the new angle of my cock, she cried out.

"Good girl, Tiffany. Daddy wants to hear you scream loud enough to wake up this whole floor. Better yet, scream 'daddy.'"

When she stayed quiet, I abandoned one of her tits to take a fistful of hair. I pulled hard, arching her back, moving her head towards mine.

"Say it!"

"Daddy." It wasn't even as loud as the words we'd spoken to each other before the need overtook us.

"You can do better than that." I pinched her nipple, pulling it down away from the fullness of her breast.

"Daddy!"

"Louder."

"DADDY!"

Her body tensed until her muscles began to quiver. I slapped her ass again and fucked her fast and hard.

"Fucking louder!"

"DADDDEEEEE!"

She came hard, locking my cock deep inside her with strong pulses of muscle I had no interest in fighting against. Her pussy leaked a rush of juices down my cock, soaking our connection.

Her orgasm went on and on until my arms around her waist and her shoulder against the post were the only things holding her up.

Finally, her pussy relaxed open again and I pulled out, lowering her bottom half to the floor and growling, "Give me your mouth."

She turned her head faster than her body and as soon as I could, I shoved my dick as far into her mouth as possible. I took fistfuls of her hair and fucked her face as brutally as I'd taken her pussy.

My cock started sliding farther, the head pushing its way into her throat. She gagged and choked, spit running down her chin and I took more. Forcing her, burying her face in my pubic hair, and jerking my hips to push even millimeters beyond her limit, I felt myself swell. My back tensed, so I thrust forward with my whole body, determined to get myself off with her throat.

Tracks of tears ran down from her eyes and the thought of making her cry pushed me over.

"Fuck! I'm coming, Tiffany." With no more warning than that, my cum shot from the end of my dick where it was buried in her neck. I punished her more with my thrusts, each one resulting in another dose of cum when I was pressed deep.

She really did choke then, her body rejecting the seed I was forcing her to swallow. She expelled it around the base of my cock, faster than I could replace it with what I had left. I pulled out and rubbed the mixture of cum and spit all around her mouth.

She didn't fight it. She was focused too much on catching her breath.

When I was satisfied, I tucked myself into my pants and covered the evidence of our messy fuck with my long t-shirt. Tiffany stayed bent over, sputtering and panting, different fluids rolling out of her mouth and off her chin to splatter on the floor.

I bent and lifted her head by her hair. "If I have to come back again, I won't be nice enough to let you come, do you understand me?"

She nodded as much as she could with my fingers in her hair.

"And if you're not home on Wednesday night for Thanksgiving, I will be here first thing Monday morning. You decide. Daddy can fuck you good all weekend, or Daddy can take four days worth from every one of your holes on Monday."

She nodded again. "OK."

I smiled down at her, glad it was settled. I'd get mine either way. "OK, baby. Have a good day."

She smiled back at me. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too."

I let her go and left her room.