Daddy Quickies Vol. 07

Story Info
A Daddy fucks his daughter while her husband is home.
1.8k words
4.51
137.1k
193

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all of your support of these stories.

These quickies are meant to be glimpses into the lives of Daddies who fuck their daughters. I won't be elaborating on, or adding to any of them in the future. You'll surely be left with questions or the desire for more, but I encourage you to use your imagination to fill in the blanks and see where the story takes you.

All characters are 18+

****

My weekday mornings have been the same for three years, ever since my wife passed. I get up at six, shower, dress for work, and pack my lunch. I leave by 7:00 and drive the eight to twelve minutes, depending on school bus routes, to my daughter's house.

Laura and her husband, Donnie, have been married for six years. They have a great relationship and my son-in-law is a good man. He's just not a good enough man to give Laura and I second thoughts about our own relationship.

She's 28. A decade has gone by since the first time we acknowledged our feelings for each other. There was a lot of kissing and groping that night. I made her come on my fingers and within days, when it was obvious neither of us regretted it, I was making her come on my cock.

By 7:15, I'm always parked down the street from their house, waiting for Donnie to leave for work. He pulls out, I watch his brake lights illuminate at the stop sign a short distance away, he turns right, and when he's out of sight, I pull into their driveway.

He knows I come by every morning and that Laura makes me breakfast. I just find it easier to keep our secrets when I don't have to look him in the eye every day.

After I pull in, I let myself into their house, find my daughter, and fuck her at least once before I have to leave. Sometimes she has time to make me a full spread for breakfast. Other times, she's shoving buttered toast in my hands as I'm running out the door.

Never, in three years, has Donnie not left for work at 7:15 unexpectedly, so when the clock on my dash hit 7:25, I grew impatient and pulled into their driveway anyway. Maybe he overslept. Maybe he was ill. Maybe he was waiting to confront me about fucking his wife.

I knocked on the door lightly before pushing my way inside. I found Donnie and Laura at the kitchen table, eating breakfast.

"Hey, Louis!" My son-in-law greeted me happily so I let go of some of my concerns, but I was feeling a little deflated over not being able to press my mouth to Laura's right away.

"Day off?"

"No, no, I'm just running late."

"Here, Dad." Laura passed me a mug of steaming coffee. "Do you want some eggs?"

"Sure, honey."

Donnie's fork scraped the ceramic of his plate and he finished the last of his own eggs. "That was good, babe. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

With his coffee cup in hand, he carried his plate to the sink and stopped to kiss Laura on the cheek. "I'm gonna hop in the shower."

He slapped me on the shoulder as he passed by and then Laura and I were alone.

"I texted you," she said.

I had to laugh. "I didn't see it. I'm an old man, I hate that phone."

I got up, leaving my coffee, and moved behind Laura where she stood at the island ready to crack some eggs.

"You're not even 50 yet, give me a break."

She was laughing, but it stopped abruptly when her breath hitched. I pushed my crotch against her ass and slid my hands around to the front of her robe to squeeze her breasts.

"Are you naked under here?"

She nodded.

"How much time do we have before he's done?"

I found her nipples as they grew hard and tweaked them with my fingers.

"Umm, maybe 15 minutes?"

"Mmm, plenty of time. Daddy needs your pussy."

One of my hands darted down the front of her body and quickly maneuvered through the sides of her bathrobe. My hand made contact with her pussy just as she squeaked, "Daddy, wait."

She was wet and not just from me playing with her tits or talking to her in that low growl she likes. No, she was soaked at her core and sticky at the tops of her thighs. She'd been recently used.

My cock lurched, thinking of my daughter getting fucked. "You have a pussy full of cum," I whispered.

She nodded again.

That was another first. I suspected she'd been fucked before my arrival on more than one occasion simply because she was still wet from a shower. Most mornings though, she looked like she'd just rolled out of bed and that was more than fine for both of us.

My cock was harder than usual and hadn't received any attention yet. It surprised me how much I was turned on by her sloppy pussy.

Laura turned in my arms, dislodging my hand from between her thighs.

"We had a talk over dinner on Friday. We're ready to have a baby. Donnie wanted me to stop taking the pill right away and hasn't been able to keep his hands off me." She huffed out a laugh.

My mind immediately wandered to what their decision meant for me. "Do we stop then?"

She swallowed. "I don't want to. Maybe you should wear a condom or at least pull out."

I didn't own a single condom and I doubted very highly, I'd find one in their house. I wanted to feel her on my skin like always, anyway. Thoughts of the state of her pussy in that moment ricocheted through my mind. How would that feel on my skin?

"Or," I said, leaning in close to whisper in her ear. "Daddy can keep fucking you raw like I always have. I'll add my load to his and we'll see who knocks you up first."

She gasped.

It was a risk, mostly because my son-in-law is biracial. It isn't impossible, but it would definitely raise suspicions if his child were to have my used-to-be bright, orange hair and pale Irish skin. My daughter was lucky enough to favor her mother and doesn't even have those attributes of mine.

Laura's eyes drifted closed and her tongue came out to wet her lips. My son-in-law chose that moment to turn the shower on in the bathroom above our heads.

Her hands went to the front of my pants and pulled at my belt. "Your 15 minutes start now," she whispered.

I worked quickly, helping her undo my belt and work the front of my pants open. While she fished my cock out of my boxers, I untied her robe and pushed it off her shoulders.

My head descended and just before I sucked the hard peak of her breast into my mouth, I told her, "You smell like sex, baby."

She moaned from my suction and stroked my rigid shaft. I kissed up her chest until I met her lips and shoved my tongue in her mouth. I found her clit and rubbed around it with my fingers, but there was no need for much foreplay. She'd be wet and already stretched open for me.

My other hand reached around to her ass. I kneaded and pulled at the flesh there, remembering how pretty it looks while taking the impacts of my hips and loving the way it has filled out over the years.

Somewhere along the line, my desire for her smooth, toned young adult body, morphed into an appreciation of her soft curves and tender, womanly form. Her ass and her tits would be even better after she gave me grandchildren.

My hand skimmed down the back of her leg and pulled. Her knee bent and I looped my arm under it, grabbing the edge of the counter and keeping her open for me.

She still held my cock and guided it to her pussy as I bent my knees to align our bodies. I felt the ridge of her entrance meet the swollen head and move my hips to glide my entire length into the woman I'd been fucking for a decade.

Her pussy felt so good, like a deep pool of molten earth that wasn't just easing the friction between our sexes, but was cushioning my cock in viscous heat. I'd fucked her through my own cum before and had expected much the same feeling, but it was completely foreign to fuck her after her husband had.

"Jesus, Laura. It's so hot. So fucking wet."

"He was still coming inside me when you pulled in the driveway."

"Fuck!" I shouted and started slamming my cock in and out of her with abandon. It got messy fast. I could feel their mixture coating me as I pulled out and getting skimmed off the surface of my cock when I pushed back in. My balls slapped loudly and my pants were being ruined.

There was no way I was using all 15 minutes. I noted her hands in my hair, holding on through my vicious thrusts, wondering if I'd be able to smooth it back down. Her teeth bit into my neck, probably leaving a mark. We were being so careless, but I couldn't force myself to stop.

"Harder, Daddy."

I obliged, nearly lifting her off the foot still planted on the kitchen hardwood. I felt like a king, taking what I wanted, unafraid of the consequences, with the singular focus of planting my seed. The odds were slight. Donnie would be fucking my baby girl more often than I would. He was young, fit, healthy. My dick didn't care though. It had all the confidence in the world as it sawed in and out of her, displacing more of its competition with every thrust.

"Tell me you want my cum."

"Give it to me. I want all of it, Daddy."

I moaned. "That's my girl. Tell me what to do, baby."

"Come inside me. Knock me up before Donnie does."

"Oh, fuck! You want it? You want more cum in your sloppy little cunt?"

She answered me with an orgasm, crying out, and milking my cock with her body.

"Here they come, Laura. All Daddy's little babies." I angled up and pressed deep, seeking out her womb, hoping, as I exploded, that my aim was true.

Every release made me grunt. So powerful. So thick and hot and deep. Fresh cum slid out around me as I flooded her pussy. Visions of her growing round in all the right places and feeding me from her breasts every morning kept me coming.

Shaking and sweaty, I finally pulled out of her and watched as she lost most of me right away, dripping onto the floor, wasted. I eased her leg down and helped her back into her robe.

I was in no shape to see Donnie again so I hid in the downstairs bathroom faking stomach issues until he was gone.

I came back out completely naked, my cock raging hard once more. I dragged Laura upstairs to their bedroom and tried again to give her a child. I was late to work that day as well.