Daddy Quickies Vol. 10

Story Info
A Daddy comes home early and everything changes.
2.5k words
4.66
84.8k
121

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These quickies are meant to be glimpses into the lives of Daddies who fuck their daughters. I won't be elaborating on, or adding to any of them in the future. You'll surely be left with questions or the desire for more, but I encourage you to use your imagination to fill in the blanks and see where the story takes you.

All characters are 18+

****

My wife was out of town visiting her parents. She'd taken our 14 year old son along, concerned his older sisters and I couldn't be trusted to see to his well being, I guess. I did work a lot. And my daughters, well, they were interested in going out and making the most of their summer. At 18 and 20, there wasn't much at home they could be bothered with.

I was supposed to be working, but bad weather was rolling in. After watching the tropical storm sweep across the Atlantic, never gaining strength, but never losing it either, I'd told my foremen to secure everything and send crews home. It would be at least two days before any work could resume.

It was only 2pm when I entered the house. I kicked off my boots in the mudroom and dropped my bag on the floor, something I couldn't get away with when the wife was home.

The downstairs was empty, quiet. I wondered if the girls were even here. Their cars were in the driveway, as was another I didn't recognize, but that wasn't unusual. The amount of bodies a girl could pack into one vehicle when they had somewhere important to be, was impressive.

I was debating with myself between a shower and a nap as I climbed our curved staircase to the second floor. I turned left on the landing towards the master, before remembering I needed to feed the fish in my son's room. I changed direction and walked the few steps to the corner of the L shaped house I'd designed and built.

I looked up and nearly tripped over my feet. My 18 yr old, Emily, was standing halfway down the hall at what I thought was her sister's closed bedroom door. She must have noticed my movement because her eyes snapped to me, surprise registered on her face, and she ripped her hand out of the front of her shorts.

What the hell?

She flushed bright red. I moved toward her and for every step I took, she took one back. I wasn't even close to reaching her original spot when I heard it. We both froze.

"Oh fuck, right there! I'm coming, I'm coming." And then a wailing scream I probably would have heard outside. In my car. With the radio on.

Emily all but forgotten, I practically stomped to my other daughter's door. It was open a fraction. Enough to see her lying naked on her bed, a clothed stranger's face between her shaking thighs, with his hands covering both her tits.

I couldn't think. I couldn't unsee what was right in front of me. Mostly because I couldn't stop watching Missy come. If I'd been tempted to yell, the words would've been stuck deep in my too dry, constricted throat anyway. I was lucky just to be able to still breathe. My heart was hammering inside my chest, harder than it ever had when I was angry.

It was anger I was feeling, right?

While she still shook and fucked the man's face, he drew his hands back, lifted his hips, and started undoing his pants. That was the time to say something. Right when I realized he was about to pull his cock out and fuck my first born with it. But her body. I saw it all then. She had the roundest tits I'd ever seen on a woman flat on her back. They were marred with someone else's red hand prints where he'd squeezed them.

She had a tattoo I didn't know about. Low on her hip where his arm had covered it before. A crown. Princess. I always called her my princess. And that was what made me hard. Not her tits, her orgasm, her willingness to let this man inside her. She'd tattooed me on her body.

Fuck. My jeans got tight. I could feel my pounding pulse pumping blood through my body, into my cock. I had an overwhelming urge to run. Just get out before too much about our perfect lives could change. I also had an overwhelming urge to beat the shit out of this man. Not for touching my girl, but so I could touch her myself. Indecision, lust, shame, tangled together in my stomach.

I just watched. His pants came open enough, that his cock fell free. He rubbed it against the sheets of my daughter's bed.

She was still coming. It had felt like days had gone by, but I realized it had been less than a minute. Everything that made me the man and father I was, was altered in less time than it took to reheat leftovers in the microwave.

No. I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't watch the man continue. I couldn't lose myself like that.

I put my hand to the door, ready to push it open, when delicious pressure caressed my cock through my jeans.

Emily.

I looked down. Her small hand with its long fingers pressed against the ridge of my erection. I hadn't even felt her walk up. Hell, I'd forgotten she existed.

My eyes followed her slender arm up where it passed over her the waistband of her shorts. They were open. I remembered she'd been watching, realized she'd been touching herself.

Her bicep was pushed up against the side of her boob creating a deep line of cleavage above the neckline of her tank top that heaved with out of control breaths. Her face looked to me, her lips slightly parted, but her eyes watched through the door. She was aroused. She was stroking me.

I reached up and cupped her cheek capturing her attention.

"No, baby." I whispered.

She didn't stop. She pressed down harder, making me hiss.

"This is wrong, Em."

Instead of agreeing with me, she suddenly flicked the button loose at my waist. I shook my head, even though I stopped using my voice to object. The sound of my zipper being lowered seemed loud. I looked into the room. No one noticed.

Missy and her guest were too focused on each other. His head was out from between her thighs. He was older than I thought. Gray hair lightened his temples and streaked through his facial hair. He had to be at least ten years older than her, but likely fifteen to twenty.

He slid up the bed, dragging his mouth along her body until he settled his hips between hers.

"Want my cock?" He asked matter of factly.

Missy nodded. "Yes. God yes, fuck me now."

He plunged inside her and she screamed again. Emily's hand captured my cock at the same time and the effect was dizzying. Like it was me making Missy scream.

I watched as my princess took one brutal thrust after another. The man grunted as he fucked her like she meant nothing to him. She wasn't even worth undressing for. I felt so conflicted.

My body loved it. The rough way Missy and I were getting fucked. Emily's hand jerked my cock better than I could. I threw my arm around her shoulders and my head fell back as I pulled her close. It felt so good. My mind grasped for control in one last attempt to stop the madness. It failed.

"Baby," I moaned. "My sexy baby girls."

I lifted my head and looked down into Emily's eyes. I was still cupping her delicate cheek. I'd never had a chance.

I slammed my mouth over hers and she opened right away, ready to meet my tongue with her own. She tasted like orange juice. Incredible. Quenching a thirst for her mouth I didn't know I'd had.

I spun us around until my back was pressed against the wall next to Missy's door. My hands buried themselves in Emily's hair. Hers pushed at my boxers until her fisted hand around my cock was totally exposed.

I groaned into her mouth as the sounds of fucking carried into the hall. I didn't need to see anything more. I just wanted to feel Emily.

I pulled our mouths apart and looked down to where she pleasured me. Her hands. How many times had I watched her play our piano? Impressed by her ability as they moved across the keys. Never once imagining the same hands would be playing me too.

Our eyes met. Her inky blue irises were the same ones that captivated me everyday since she was born. Her lips had laughed with me, screamed at me, smiled, and pouted.

"Fuck, Em." I struggled to put words to my need.

I moved my hands to her breasts. I had never once seen them. It was like they hadn't existed until she broke through that boundary for both of us. I reached inside her shirt and found her bare nipples. I squeezed.

"Daddy," she whispered, undoing me entirely.

"I want you, Emily." My hips rocked towards her. "God help me, I need to be inside you."

She squeezed my cock harder and harder after each of my words. And when it was all hanging out there between us, she nodded.

I pushed her hand away and picked her up. Her legs wrapped around my hips, wrapping my cock in the denim covering her pussy. Fuck, my daughter's pussy. I was about to see it. I was about to taste it and fuck it. Things I never expected.

I moved back down the hall, around the corner, through the doorway to my bedroom. I kicked the door closed behind us, not giving a fuck if the other couple in the house heard it.

I sat Emily on the end of my bed and pulled her top off. She leaned back on her arms and lifted her hips to help me remove everything else. Already on my knees after tossing her clothes aside, I put a hand on each of her thighs and spread her open.

She was beautiful. Trimmed, wet, puffy, pink. My cock jerked in appreciation and my mouth watered. I used both hands to pull back the curtain of her pussy lips and found exactly what I was looking for.

My tongue took one long lapping drink at her entrance before swirling around her tiny clit.

She gasped. "Oh my God."

Her fingers tugged at my hair, eventually pulling hard enough to hurt. It only made me want her more.

I looked up at her dazed expression as I sucked her clit like I devoured my favorite meal and started using my fingers. First one and eventually two slid into her heat, swimming in her arousal and simulating what I had in store for her when I used my cock.

She went from dewy to soaked. I took my fingers out to slither my tongue inside her stretched entrance, causing her to buck against my face. I wanted to drink her cum. More than that, I wanted to get her off with my mouth so hard that she never needed to envy the pleasure her sister was receiving down the hall.

"Daddy, please."

Not willing to stop tongue fucking her, I rubbed against her asshole with my fingers and bumped her clit with my nose. I was rewarded with a hot stream of fluid from her cunt and melodious cries of 'Daddy' and 'yes!'

I swallowed her cum before ripping my shirt over my head and shoving down my jeans and boxers. They fell off eventually, but were still tangled with my feet as I pushed Emily farther up the bed and followed her.

I fisted my cock and moved it around her core. "Is this ok?"

"Yes."

"Are you...? Have you done this before?"

She nodded causing a flash of emotion in me that I did not like, but was unwilling to analyze just then. It was forgotten the moment her pussy hugged the head of my cock.

"Fuck, baby. You're so goddamn tight."

I put more weight into my hips and inched deeper into my daughter's body. Each time her breath would hitch, I'd pull back and try again. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the site of her cunt stretching around my shaft.

Once she took half of me, it was like she opened up more space inside herself just for me and the last inches slid in. I began to pump my hips faster, but not harder, loving the whisper of contact to the head of my cock as it brushed the end of her channel.

I watched her face. She winced every time I hit that mark. "Am I hurting you?"

"No, Daddy. I love how you feel."

Christ, she was everything. I gave her my weight and kissed her again. When her arms went up to wrap around my neck, I curled my hands over the backs of her shoulders, still using my forearms to support myself. She moved less each time my hips collided with hers allowing me to hit harder.

She tore her mouth away from mine to push her head deeper into my pillow and tell me, "Yes. Yes. Yes!"

I became an animal then. Primal. Brutal. But for the first time, the carnality of satisfying my cock hard and fast was beautiful because of my intense love for the girl beneath me.

I dipped lower until my mouth was full of her breast. I sucked hard, marking her. I used my teeth to claim her. I licked tenderly to soothe her.

She responded by coming around my cock and pulling my own orgasm free. I yelled around her tit as she tried to lock me deep inside her cunt where she could milk my release directly into her womb. The first blast of my seed was erotically painful and then pleasure washed over my entire body making me tremble in her embrace.

"Emily!"

I filled her. She took all of me even as she begged for more. We were both a mess of sweat and cum and adrenaline fueled tears when my cock stopped spitting inside her.

The nap won the debate I'd been having earlier. I had only just slipped out of my daughter's pussy and rolled to my side, pulling her close, when I surrendered to sleep. I remember thinking, we need to talk. I remember thinking, I hope she stays here with me.

It felt like minutes later when I awoke, but it was dark. Hours had passed. I hadn't dreamed. I was disoriented for mere moments before everything came rushing back to me. I'd fucked my daughter. I'd come inside her. And I was hard again.

On that thought, warmth and wet suction enveloped the head of my cock.

"Oh shit, baby," I moaned.

I started to reach for her head, fantasizing about fucking her mouth, but my right arm was pinned. I looked over and found Emily still sleeping soundly beside me, using me as a pillow.

My gaze shot down to my cock just as lush lips dragged back up and released me with an audible pop.

Missy smiled. "Hi, Daddy."