All Comments on 'Daddy Quickies Vol. 10'

by girlwithagift

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
walt555walt555almost 3 years ago

Love these quickies, this one left me wanting a sequel though lol

alittleofeverythingalittleofeverythingalmost 3 years ago

I have read all this quickie series today. I love how raw they are. A refreshing difference.

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 3 years ago

I love your wicked, naughty mind. You write so well it is impossible to not get a raging hard on that needs attention. Wish I had Emily to share it with.

GrandepickGrandepickalmost 3 years ago

Well told tale of emergency level sex. Wish I had been able to do this with my stepdaughter years ago. Hell, she is 50 now and been fucked a bunch by a bunch from what I hear. And she is damn good at it, too, I understand. She sure has the looks and the body to get a dick anytime she wants it. Girls should be able to fuck whomever they please and when.

peasant001peasant001almost 3 years ago

These just get better each time. "Never once imagining the same hands would be playing me too." This easily earns you literature's highest honor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

your quickie stories never fail to give me a raging hardon. i wish i could have fun with my step daughters. they have bodies to die for and have so many dirty thoughts about them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another winning entry in this collection! 5 stars for sure! The range of emotions was quite a ride. I could feel everything that dad felt as he stood in the hallway watching some other guy with his girl. And then the lust and love with Emily. Whew! I also agree with peasant001, your lead-in and the line about "...the same hands...playing me too." is inspired writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always have multiple orgasm with these quickie stories. With this one in particular, I came 4 times in a row.

I personally have zero interest/desire for real incest but I do enjoy reading about daddies with daughters as well as brothers with sisters. You can really feel yourself in your stories, whether you take on the daddy role or the daughter role (I often switch between the two depending on what I feel like on the day) but as I’m a female, you make it naturally easy for me to fantasise about being a baby girl to one of the many daddies you create, which is fun for me because I don’t have anyone to fantasise about like that.

I feel the love and/or desperate need and passion that could only come from a daddy clearly without having to add anything from my own imagination, which I often do while reading other people’s stories. The descriptions of the varying emotions, physical movements, the environments and situations, give me shivers every time. The talent you have, is truly incredible. I have fallen in love with your brain.

Please do not stop posting. Thank you so much for the stories and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The family gang bang is absolutely a turnoff!

Daddylooking4daughterDaddylooking4daughterabout 1 year ago

Very Good story. I loved the twist at the end. Please don't stop writing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did annoying Emily have to interrupt her dad trying to get Missy for himself. Super lame girl. First, she had no bf or hookup but stayed home to be a peeping Tom on her sister, then threw herself at her dad when he clearly desired Missy? I prefer when it’s one daddy for one daughter not this one. This was a weird girl interrupting someone else’s moment then the two daughters share their dad? Pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know these stories are quickies but this one should have another chapter.

Coochielover71Coochielover712 months ago

I think Dad should have stomped a mud puddle in his ass but I guess Missy had brought home a Daddy surrogate.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Sluts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlwithagift@girlwithagift
Married female exploring fantasies through writing. Looking forward to making connections with people of all types who share my interests and have an appreciation for erotic fiction. I love receiving feedback and I would also love to tell your story! If you have an experience ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES