All Comments on 'Daddy Quickies Vol. 12'

by girlwithagift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

Hi, just finished reading all of this series in a sitting. I love this anthology. You write very hot stories with a surprising amount of characterization in few words.

However, I must admit I'd be very curious to see a story from you that's written from a female POV. Not to say that you writing from a male POV isn't good - it's excellent and in fact I'm in awe of how well you understand the psychology of a man who would have this kink.

To be be able to experience the lust and desire from the daughters POV in one of your stories would arguably be even hotter, IMO. Anyhow, look forward to your next instalment.

halonguehalonguealmost 3 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. These are all so wonderfully realized. You cram an amazing amount of lust and love into two thousand words.

VikingboyVikingboyalmost 3 years ago

I second lifen2's comment in every way.

horny4kinhorny4kinalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! Absolutely fantastic!

Rip142Rip142over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed your “quickies!” Well written and very enticing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is decent compared to her others in her quickie line. It’s not verbally crass or abusive behavior. Her 8 chapter story of Danny and Gabby is by far her best! Too bad she never finished it for her readers.

Bdog6896Bdog6896almost 2 years ago

Dam good stories wished you keep it up and write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why add the family gang bang? Not needdd.

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

🥺 so sweet & sexy

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 2 months ago

Another really good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlwithagift@girlwithagift
Married female exploring fantasies through writing. Looking forward to making connections with people of all types who share my interests and have an appreciation for erotic fiction. I love receiving feedback and I would also love to tell your story! If you have an experience ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES