Daddy’s Girl

Story Info
Jamie becomes stepfather’s sissy.
4.5k words
4.73
37.2k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love sleeping in anything silky and sexy, a nightgown or chemise, a two piece set even. The night it all began with Bruce I was wearing a white satin and lace chemise with a white thong.

I'm a twenty four year old cross dressing guy that just so happens to live with my mother and her husband Bruce. I've managed to keep my fetish a secret to most of the world but my mom and sister have known about me forever. And now Bruce knows too.

As a boy I'm pretty much a nerd with long dark brown hair and glasses, not unattractive but definitely not a girl magnet. I'm small at five feet five inches and weigh about one thirty at most. As a girl, I get lots of attention online and when I go out clubbing.

I have long tan legs, a cute bubble butt and nice hips. I have a small waist and flat belly and very effeminate features with full pouty lips, high soft cheek bones and a softy rounded chin. With a little makeup, my hair brushed out, I can transform myself into a cute girl.

After I watched some tv I turned in for the night and fell asleep quickly. I always fall asleep a happy gurl when there's satin on my bare skin.

I'm also a very light sleeper so when I felt cool air on my legs and butt I knew someone was in the room with me.

I open my eyes and right in front of my face is the fat head of cock only inches away. I look up and it's Bruce looking down at me as he slowly strokes his meat.

I'm about to question him but his hand covers my mouth and he shakes his head. "Shhh, it's okay Jamie."

I stare up at him not sure what else to do as he continues to stroke himself.

He lifts his hand off my mouth and reaches down getting a handful of my ass gently squeezing. His breathing is heavy as his hand gropes all over my ass.

"Jamie you're so hot. I can't help it baby. And your mother doesn't do anything with me anymore. I need attention too you know."

I act like I'm struggling a little but he easily holds me in place with one hand on my ass while the other is still stroking his big cock.

"It's okay Jamie I won't hurt you." He says pushing his cock closer to my face.

I could push him away or yell but I didn't. The head of his cock was mesmerizing with a drop of precum at the opening.

I look up at his shadowy face then back at his cock. I want it and I part my lips just enough for him to see his chance.

He moves his hips forward and his cockhead slips between my lips and in my mouth.

"Ohhh..." he moans as his dick slips slowly into my mouth.

With the tip of his soft flesh now in I suck gently as he begins to move it in and out. I can feel the veins under and around the girth of his fat cock on my soft lips.

"I knew you'd want this too, baby. Take care of daddy's cock."

I reach up with a free hand taking over stroking his meat for him as I begin bobbing my head. Then I move around so I'm facing him on my belly making it easier to take more of his shaft.

"That's it baby! Yes!"

I moan as I go down on him further gagging as it blocks my throat then relax allowing his cock to easily slide down my throat.

"Ohh fuck yes!"

I lift his meat running my tongue down one side to his balls sucking each one before gliding my lips back up his shaft and engulfing his meat again.

I get a nice slow rhythm going down on him occasionally looking up to see if he was pleased. His hand caressing my cheek as he moans tells me he is.

Every now and then I would go all the way down taking his big cock down my throat and holding it there until I needed air.

Then he stepped back jerking his meat vigorously, "I'm gonna explode baby. Open that sweet mouth."

I do as he says watching and waiting anticipating my reward and it isn't long before the first rope of his warm thick cum sprays my face and lips.

I quickly lean forward and wrap my lips around the head as a second load shoots from the head filling my mouth and I gulp it down just in time as another and another fill my mouth.

He grabs my head and holds on tight as I stroke his cock squeezing out the last of his load.

"Ohh you little sissy, you liked that didn't you?"

"Mmmhmm." I moan as I lick his cock clean.

"Good girl. You like daddy's cock, don't you?"

I look up smiling at him with his cum still on my face and nod.

"Then there will be more. But this stays between us. Okay?"

"Okay daddy." I say sweetly.

Then he leaves me.

The next morning I woke up a happy gurl after the visit by Bruce overnight wondering when that would happen again. I get up and head for the bathroom and after relieving myself I strip and climb in the shower.

I begin with washing my long dark brown hair then shift gears and shave my legs and groin area. Then I wash my body all over when I realize I'm not alone.

Bruce has come into the bathroom and is watching me through the glass encased shower stall. I look over my shoulder at him and smile sweetly.

Apparently that's all he needed to invite himself in as he stripped out of his t shirt and boxers and walked in joining me.

I turn to face him and he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me in close as we kiss.

I pull away briefly and ask, "is this a good idea?"

"Your mom left early this morning to visit your aunt in Florida." He tells me kissing my neck and nibbling my ear.

"I don't have an aunt in Florida." I say enjoying the kisses.

"I know." He says as he kisses me passionately on the lips forcing his tongue into my mouth. Then he turns me around so my back is to him and holds my hips close to him as he pushes my shoulders forward so I'm bent over. With my hands on the glass shower wall I look behind me as he drops to his knees running his hands up and down my silky smooth legs then he spreads my ass cheeks and I feel the most wonderful sensation I've ever felt, his tongue driving in and around my hole.

"Ahhh!" I cry in ecstasy as his hand runs over my little dick which is fully hard but not very big.

Meanwhile his tongue is driving inside me causing me to have an orgasm, my little cock dripping cum. My back is arched, my legs quivering as I reach back and hold onto his head. My breathing is heavy as I feel his tongue twirling around my entrance. I can't take it any longer and cry out, "oh Bruce please fuck me!"

He needed no other encouragement as he stood up positioning himself behind me guiding the tip of his big cock to my hole.

"I'm scared Bruce." I say timidly.

"I'll be gentle baby."

I heard him spit into his hand and rub it in and around my anus. A moment later I feel the head of his meat push there and the pain was agonizing! But true to his word he was gentle and slow. He pushed in just a little spreading my ass apart and stopped allowing the pain to subside some.

I feel him push again and my body reacts pushing back against his shaft.

This isn't my first time but with a cock like his it certainly is!

I feel him splitting me apart as his cock slides deeper in my ass and I moan in pain and delight!

He stops again but my boypussy is eager for more and I push back feeling his cock fill my ass. I give a squeeze with my muscles and he groans.

Then he begins a nice slow rhythm going in and out but I know he hasn't fully filled me.

"Fuck me harder!" I beg.

"Call me daddy, little girl."

"Fuck me harder daddy!"

"Beg me you little slut."

"Ohhh daddy please fuck my ass harder! Please!" I feel another orgasm coming as my body really begins to shake and quiver. I have one hand one the wall and the other I'm holding onto him as his pace has picked up and he's slamming all eight inches deep inside me now.

He moves me around and lifts my leg up high and again glides back in me as he fucks me sideways. I'm standing on one leg with the other up on the wall and I'm loving how he easily holds me up and slams his meat deep inside me.

I lean my head back and we kiss passionately as I moan and purr for him. He has one arm around my waist while the other is holding my leg up and I feel so erotic.

My ass is getting pounded and I'm pushing and grinding with each thrust. I'm in another world now where I've never been before. I can feel every inch of him, his bumps and veins, his balls as they slap my ass. I feel his arm on my waist and the hand holding up my leg. I hear his breathing over my heavy breaths.

I'm moaning with every thrust, whimpering and purring all at the same time.

I don't want this to ever end!

He lets my leg down and pushes my whole body against the shower wall and fucks me like that now as I stand on my tip toes. My body being pushed up and against the wall with his cock impaling me is so hot!

"I'm gonna fill your pussy with my cum now baby!" He grunts as he slams his shaft deep inside me lifting me off the shower floor.

"AHHH!" I continue moaning as I feel his body tense as he slams me hard and slows deep inside me and I feel his cock expand then his cum fills my boypussy! It's amazing how much he shoots as he thrusts and shoots and repeats!

I whimper and moan holding on as he finishes shooting inside me kissing my neck and shoulders.

He grunts and shudders as he empties himself and slows his rhythm to a stop inside me.

Then he begins to withdraw from my boypussy and I miss his presence immediately. I turn quickly and drop to my knees licking, kissing and sucking his rod clean.

"What's good little sissy slut. I expect you to look hot all weekend and be ready to get dick at any moment, okay?"

I look up smiling and say, "yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy."

"And dress like a sweet little girl."

"Okay daddy."

I dressed in a blue floral mini dress, off the shoulder with a very high flirty hem line, a white thong underneath and cute white four inch wedges. Then I went about my business heading downstairs hoping Bruce approves of my outfit.

He was in the kitchen talking on his cell phone and I stroll by him walking as hot as could be as I get a coffee pod and make myself a cup. He approved as his hand groped my ass all over while he continued talking.

As he stands behind me groping me I can't help but overhear his conversation on the phone about how things have pretty much ended with Monica, my mom but despite that he's really going to enjoy himself this weekend. He then says something that shocked and excited me, he asked whoever he was talking to if they wanted to come over later for drinks.

"That's great just give me a call before you do, I'll see ya then."

He puts both arms around me pulling me close and says in my ear, "you look so sweet. How would you like two big cocks for desert after dinner tonight?"

"I've never done that before, daddy."

"There's a first time for everything, sweetie." He says kissing my neck then walking away.

I spent most of my day constantly changing outfits, posing and taking pictures in my room. I'd download them on a site for gurls like me and I had several new friends on there too.

At one point I'm wearing a light pink mini dress, very girly, with a white thong and nothing else when Bruce walks in. I was standing in front of a full length mirror as he walks up to me and runs his hand down my back and over my bubble butt squeezing a little.

"You have a beautiful ass, baby girl."

"Thank you."

"Thank you, what?"

I smile a bit shyly, "thank you daddy."

His other hand goes down over my belly slow and purposefully, down over my small penis where he puts his hand between my legs rubbing me like I have a vagina.

"Daddy..?" I moan questioningly.

"Shh..." he says continuing to play with me slowly as my little penis gets hard and I feel my thong getting wet.

He moves so he's in front of me now with one hand still on my ass while the other slowly drives me crazy.

Then he drops down to his knees and spreads my legs just enough. He begins kissing all around my belly and over my pelvis area as I moan aloud.

He lifts the hem of my dress and begins licking around my hard little cock and I gasp holding onto his hair.

"Ohhhh!" I cry out.

His mouth and tongue are all over my cock, not exactly sucking me yet smothering it making me cry out even louder and louder. His kisses between my thighs are just as joyful, as my legs begin to tremble. I'm not going to last.

"Oh God!" I scream as I cum all in my panties holding his head tightly!

Bruce calmly licks my juices and kisses me tenderly.

"Wow baby, that was so nice."

I was just catching my breath as I collapsed into his awaiting arms and onto the floor. As I lay there looking up at Bruce I wondered why my mom neglected all the good men that had come into her life. What void was she trying to fill?

Bruce is a relatively handsome man with soft blue eyes and a warm smile. He's built decent and carries himself confidently. I rest my head on his leg awhile and ask, "is this really happening?"

He nods down at me stroking my hair. "Do you want this to continue?"

"Yes." I say sitting up and kissing him passionately on the lips.

When our kiss stops he asks me if I can dress very sexy but elegant for dinner. I tell I will.

And I had just the dress for this evening.

Later that afternoon we were downstairs watching tv when he got the call. His friend would be over in an hour. Bruce ordered sushi and I went for a shower and a change.

I dressed in a silky white wrap mini dress. I wore white lace bikini panties and bra and barely there thigh high pantyhose with white open toe four inch pumps.

I join Bruce in the living room as we wait for our dinner guest and the delivery.

I'm sitting next to him on the couch, my back straight, legs crossed with his hand on my silky thigh.

I'm nervous yet very excited for tonight. This day has been sex, more sex and soon much more.

At last the door bell rings and Bruce asks me to go answer it.

"What's his name?" I ask standing up straightening my dress out.

"His name is Trey but that might be our sushi."

Either way I walked to the front door as gracefully as I could and opened the door to a tall extremely handsome black man smiling back at me.

He's bald with a goatee and a perfect white smile. His eyes go from my face down my body and back again. "Hello, you must be Jamie. I'm Trey." He says extending a hand to me.

My knees felt like rubber all the sudden as I took his hand ladylike and he leaned down and kissed the back of my hand. I felt my cheeks burn.

I led Trey back to the living room hoping his eyes were all over my ass and legs. Bruce stood and greeted his friend and we all sat. I sat next to Bruce, back straight legs crossed while Trey sat across from us and the conversation was light.

The food finally arrived and I went to the kitchen and got us all plates, napkins and another bottle of wine.

Dinner conversation was mostly just how work was going and how the two men had met years ago. For me it was exciting to be the center of attention as Trey would look me over and Bruce would occasionally put a hand on my bare thigh.

After dinner Trey excused himself to use the bathroom while Bruce and I cleaned up. In the kitchen he asked me if I was okay with this and I told him I'm nervous and excited. Then he said this, "I'd love to watch you with Trey. Offer him some brandy then sit by him when we go back out there, okay."

"Okay."

"Okay what?" He chided with a grin.

"Okay daddy," I say as I stood on tip toes and kissed his cheek.

We return to the living room and I go to the liquor shelf and ask Trey, and Bruce if they'd y like some brandy, both saying yes.

I pour both a tumbler of brandy and myself a glass of wine then walk back to the men. Bruce is on the couch while Trey sits on the loveseat and I slip down on the open space next to him after handing them their drinks.

"Do you smoke weed, Trey?" I ask.

"I do."

"Why don't you go get that sweetie." Bruce suggested.

I return a few moments later and found they had moved the coffee table. Again I sat next to Trey only closer now so my thigh is against his.

As I pack the bowl his hand drops to my thigh and he casually caresses my leg. I look at him sideways smiling as his hand slides right up to the hem of my dress.

I hand the pipe to Trey first and he takes a big toke. Then I get up and take a step over to Bruce handing him the pipe and as I turn to sit back down Trey is up standing before me. He pulls me in close wrapping a big hand around my waist and leans in for a long passionate kiss.

I wrap my arms up over his broad shoulders as his hands grope my ass firmly. I can feel his manhood on my belly as we kissed deeper and deeper.

I run my hand over his crotch and get ahold of his meat. I want this now and break our kiss as I crouch down so my face is level with his rock hard dick. I get to my knees as I unzip his khakis. He helps as he lets his pants fall to the floor leaving him standing there in his boxers.

I look up at him as I rub my cheek against his boxers over his shaft and he smiles down at me. Then I pull the boxers down and find his dick is brown from tip to balls.

I take ahold of his cock and lean in lifting it then run my tongue from the base to the tip. I hold his shaft straight out taking the head between my lips I begin sucking and licking sensually.

"Oh shit baby."

This encourages me as I take more of his meat in my mouth holding his cock with two hands. He's as big if not bigger than Bruce and I'm lost in lust as begin bobbing my head on half his shaft.

His moaning only makes me hotter as I move my mouth side to side fitting more of his fat cock in my mouth. I have more than half in and hold him there using my tongue to lick the underside.

"Oh baby girl you have skills." He says breathing heavily.

As I slowly bob my head I look over at Bruce who has his cock out and he's stroking himself. I smile at him with my lips wrapped around Treys dick and motion for him to join us.

Bruce stands up and I take his cock in a free hand and stroke that then release Treys and begin slurping in Bruce's juicy meat.

I reach down between my legs and feel my panties are completely soaked.

I'm greedily sucking one fat cock then the other, stroking both as I take turns sucking one dick then the other.

"Looks like she loves this." Trey comments.

"Jamie does, don't you baby?"

I let his cock slip out of my mouth and say sweetly, "yes daddy."

"Damn that's hot." Trey says I switch to his. As I start bobbing down on him again then he puts a hand on the back of my head and really starts to fuck my mouth vigorously.

"Nice." Bruce says as there's a "guck guck" sound every time he slams his dick deep into my mouth and down my throat.

I stop and move over to Bruce's as he picks up right where Trey left off. Both men fuck my mouth for what seemed an eternity and I was swooning.

"Stand up baby girl." Bruce says to me.

I have saliva dripping from my lips as I release Treys cock and stand up between the two men.

Now Bruce and I have deep wet sloppy kiss and I feel Treys hands slide up my legs and under my dress lifting it above my ass. As Bruce and I kiss Trey unties my dress opening it then he pulls it off my shoulders and it drops to the ground leaving me in my panties, bra and thigh high nylons and heels.

Trey is placing sweet kisses on my shoulders while Bruce and I continue kissing. Then I feel my panties pulled down and Treys kisses go down my back. Bruce breaks away and kisses my neck, my chest and over my hardened nipples and he continues down over my belly while Trey has reached the small of my back with his delicate kisses.

This is so sexy and incredibly hot my whole body is trembling as these two kiss me sweetly from behind and in front.

I feel my ass spread wide and then his tongue glides over my crack as I moan and cry out, "oohhhhh!!"

When Bruce takes my little cock in his mouth it's too much and I explode instantly, my body quivering so bad I drop to the floor whimpering happily.

12