Daddy’s Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That doesn't last long as a cock slips in my mouth and I eagerly suck it all the way down my throat.

I'm lifted to all fours as I slurp on Bruce's cock and a moment later Trey is pushing his fat cock inside me.

"Mmmmmm!!!" I moan as I'm being split roasted.

At first it starts clumsily with no real rhythm but I enjoy it so much there's nothing that could ruin this moment. But slow and methodically they began a nice rhythm. Trey behind me was filling me full with his beautiful big cock real deep while Bruce rocked his hips back and forth as his shaft glided nice and slow between my lips and down my throat.

I have only fantasized about something like this never believing I would ever experience it.

I was on a cloud floating, moaning and purring with each thrust they gave never wanting this feeling to end.

As Treys big cock slides deep inside me Bruce's fat dick was down my throat and then both would retreat, the tip of Bruce's cock on my lips while Treys cock was teasingly at my entrance and then repeat as both drove their cocks in my body again.

I'm moaning and whimpering, I feel my boypussy is getting split wide and I'm all wet back there while my saliva drops from my mouth.

Then they switched places but put me on my back. Bruce easily lifts me up and slams his cock deep in my ass. Trey tilts my head backwards and I suck his dick upside down.

Their both grunting and breathing heavy as they begin fucking my holes faster and harder. I can't believe I'm having another orgasm as I should be spent but this impaling has caused my body to react again and again.

"Ahh...ahhh!" Trey moans as he pulls his meat out of my mouth and strokes it right over my face while I lick and suck his balls. "Ohhh I'm gonna cum." He grunts and points the head down at my mouth.

At first his white juice drips out of the tip and onto my lips as I lick it off more and drips out then he gasps aloud and a stream shoots all over my chin and chest.

I reach up and pull his cock down and suck again as his thick warm jizz fills my mouth. I gulp it down hungrily as more shoots down my throat.

I continue to suck him and then lick his cock clean and then my attention to Bruce.

He's lifted my ass up higher on his lap as he's really pounding me. My back is arched, my bussy is clenching tight around his fat shaft craving his load.

I feel so hot, moaning and whimpering with Treys long limp cock on my cheek and Bruce pounding away at my ass.

"AHHHH!!!" Bruce cries out as his body goes rigid and feel his load filling my cavity.

My legs wrap tight around his waist as he empties himself inside me.

He slows down to minimal rhythm as his cock easily glides in and out of my wet boypussy now.

With both men spent and me worn out I lay between them smiling up at Trey then at Bruce.

"Thank you daddy." I say sweetly.

He leans down, still inside me and kisses me deeply. "Thank you baby girl. How would you like more of this all weekend long?"

"Yes please."

12