Daddy’s Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What on earth have you been doing girl. You can't wander round the city with nothing on, you'll get arrested."

"Do you like me with nothing on?" Shona struck a pose with one hand on her hip and one behind her head.

Morag looked her up and down. There was certainly plenty to admire there, but what on earth was the girl playing at?

"Do you like me with nothing on?" Shona asked the question again.

"Yes, of course. But what on earth happened. You tell us you're going to some boring party with a lot of arty twerps and you turn up next morning stark naked looking as if you'd just struck it lucky with..."

Shona grinned sheepishly.

"Oh you didn't get... Well did you!"

Shona nodded.

"Well I hope it was worth losing your clothes for!"

"It's all right. Daddy gave me a lift back."

"Daddy! Your father gave you a lift back. Naked!"

"No, no - Archie. I didn't say Daddy. I said Archie. Archie gave me a lift back. I'd been sick all over my clothes and they had to throw them away and I passed out and when I woke up I was naked and..."

"...Archie took advantage of you I suppose."

"No! It wasn't like that at all."

"Well whatever it was like he shouldn't have dropped you off naked. Whatever will the neighbours think?"

"Bugger the neighbours," said Shona defiantly, "Bugger the neighbours."

Morag shook her head in disbelief. This Archie did not sound the sort of character her Shona should be getting mixed up with. She looked as if she was high on something, and he might have given her a good seeing to, which she probably needed, but even so!

"You need a hot bath my girl. And a day in bed to recover from your... Exertions. I'll phone the college."

Catriona returned while Shona was in the bath and Morag gave her the whole story.

"She lost all her clothes and got herself laid," said Morag.

"Good for her. She's looked like she's been needing that for a while."

"Not good at all," said Morag, "I don't like this Archie character. He might be an Adonis with a nine inch prick..."

"Nine inches!"

"Well I don't know, pretty impressive by the look on her face, but that's beside the point, he seems to have got some sort of an influence over her... And she called him..." Morag hesitated.

"Called him what?"

"She called him 'Daddy'. She tried to deny it, but she did. There's something weird going on. And I'm going to get to the bottom of it."

"Just a slip of the tongue," said Catriona.

"Well I don't know. She's changed in a weird way."

At that moment Shona reappeared glowing from the hot bath and from the beneficial effects of the several explosive orgasms she had been given earlier.

"You look like the cat that got the cream," said Catriona admiring Shona's naked body and noting that she seemed to be a genuine redhead - unless of course she dyed her... No Shona would never - the abundant curls of her pubic triangle were surely pristine.

Shona did a little twirl to show off her curves.

"I hear you got a.... And about time too. Come on. Tell us all about it," at one time Shona would have been embarrassed by language like that, but now well...

"Daddy was wonderful," she said, "I'm going to lie down," and hips swaying, she walked unabashed naked across the room and into her bedroom.

"Daddy!" said Catriona, her eyes wide open, "She called him 'Daddy'!"

**********

Shona was crawling through the undergrowth. It seemed the safest thing to do. She was too exhausted, and her feet hurt too much to run, but on hands and knees among the low growing rhododendrons on this part of the estate she would remain hidden.

Why had she done it? How had she been lured into this? Why had she stripped naked? In her heart of hearts she knew. He had not just got into her knickers, he had not just got into her sex, he had got into her mind, got control of it, bent it to his will. She had wanted to do it, wanted to strip naked for him, wanted to obey him.

She winced as a wayward thorn scratched the side of her bare breast. She rubbed it and noted a thin streak of blood. She couldn't go on like this. She looked up at the sky. The sun was dropping towards the horizon. If only she could hide until dark then she might stand a chance of escape. Suddenly she heard a voice less than a hundred yards away.

"Come out, come out wherever you are."

Panic surged uncontrollable through her naked body, so unprotected, so vulnerable. She couldn't prevent herself. She stood up and ran. Heedless of the pain in her feet, of the thorns whipping at her bare flesh she plunges through the briar while the figure stood and watched her. It was so easy to flush her out. Such fun.

***************************

"You're doing what!"

"Staying naked," Shona replied as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"Why on earth..."

"Daddy wants me to."

Will you stop calling him 'Daddy'. He's not your Daddy he's Archie. He..." she stopped short noticing the marks on Shona's arms for the first time. A neat row of small scars, "He..." but she couldn't go on.

"He wants me to call him that. He's better than Old Daddy."

Shona seemed to have regressed to about twelve years old. At that moment Catriona came in.

"Hi Sexy," she said.

"Don't encourage her;" said Morag, "Do you know what she just told me she's doing today."

"Daddy just invited me to go up to his friend's estate in Perthshire. They're planning a day's hunting."

"Hunting? They don't go foxhunting in the highlands. Anyway I thought it had been banned."

"Not foxhunting."

"Well what then?"

"I don't know. Deer I suppose."

"That's called deer stalking."

"Well Daddy calls it hunting so there!"

"Anyway that's beside the point. It's what you're going to be wearing up there that's so weird," Morag was getting quite worked up now.

"Well, what is she going to wear?" Catriona was dying to know.

"Nothing."

"What?"

"Nothing. She's proposing to go up to this benighted place in the middle of nowhere stark naked!"

Catriona burst into howls of laughter.

"Naked! I don't believe it! You go sexy girl."

"It's not funny Catriona, it's weird. She can't go deer stalking or hunting or whatever it is starkers it's ridiculous."

"Oh you're just jealous," said Catriona, "you've always wanted to get in her knickers yourself and now you're jealous!"

Shona had been following this exchange about her as if she hadn't been there, but this last comment brought her up short. Morag wanted to get in her knickers. She could see from the expression on Morag's face that it was true. She'd wanted to get in her knickers and now Shona wasn't wearing any. Shona suddenly felt very naked indeed. She covered her sex with her hands and stared at Morag.

"I think I'd better go," she said, making for the door.

"Stay," shouted Morag, "Stay. It's bloody weird I'm telling. Well go if you must, but if you're not home by five I'm coming after you. Do you hear? I'm coming after you," but Shona had already gone.

********

Shona ran. A thorny bramble whipped up and slashed between her legs. She winced as the thorns bit into her unprotected private parts, but fear overcame all else. Since the other girl had been shot she had known nothing but mortal fear. It hadn't been supposed to be like this. It had been supposed to be a game, a sex game, a Daddy game, but she had seen the figure fire at the other girl as she stood in the clearing, naked, trembling, pleading, had seen the stain spread across her bare breast, had seen her fall to the ground insensible.

So she plunged on heedless of the pain in her feet, of the stinging between her legs, of the bleeding scratch on her bare breast. She could only think to run. In blind panic she could only run. No matter that her brain told her the safest thing was to hide, she could only run.

The figure with the gun watched her. She was running, but she was no nearer to escaping; oblivious of her surroundings he was chasing her round in a big circle, a circle which would take her back to the clearing. The clearing where he had left the other girl, the clearing where he had left the other hunter behind to wait for her, where he would bring the hunt to a satisfactory conclusion.

********

Shona grabbed her coat and ran out the flat and on to the communal stairs which led down to the street where she was parked. Then she shrieked. Their neighbour, an older man who she had never spoken to was coming up the stairs and she was still naked. But she had committed herself now. She couldn't go back. Trying to look as self-confident as she could she mumbled, "Excuse me" and pushed past. He stopped and stared open mouthed at the retreating naked figure as she went down and out into the street putting on her coat as she did so. Her car was outside the flat and she climbed in, felt in her pocket for her keys, and set off. Morag wanted to get into her knickers. Well she'd see about that. New Daddy would take care of her. She'd never go back to that flat again.

Back in the flat Morag sat with her head in her hands sobbing.

"You bitch," she said to the astonished Catriona, "You bitch."

But Shona was already on the way to the road bridge to take her over the Forth and on her way to Perth. She had her map open on her knee. Gregor's estate, or at any rate his father's estate, was at Allt-na-Craig north of Loch Tay, about an hour and a half's drive. She'd be there by lunch time. It was September and a pleasant early autumn day, but the weather was changeable that time of year and it could come in cool by the evening. She turned off the A9 just past Dunkeld and at Aberfeldy she took a minor road north of the loch and then onto a dirt road over the moor, still showing the last purple of the heather, before she reached Allt-na-Craig.

It was a typical nineteenth century lodge built in the Scots Baronial style to house grouse shooting or deer stalking parties. The surrounding estate was a mixture of heather moorland and Douglas fir plantations undergrown with dense rhododendron. The land was too poor to support sheep and was deserted.

She pulled up her Mini Cooper and stepped out conscious of the fact that she was wearing nothing but a light lambswool coat. She remembered that coat. Old Daddy had bought it for her as a present when she left home. A present for all the things she had done for him. She looked round and saw New Daddy, smiling, but not with his eyes, on the front step of the lodge.

She took off the coat and threw it on the ground in the mud. That was what she thought of Old Daddy. She was New Daddy's girl now and she would do what he said. She walked up to New Daddy smiling but stopped short suddenly as the door to the lodge opened and two figures emerged. She recognized them both. One was Gregor, the friend of new Daddy that she had met at the party, of course he would be there, the estate belonged to his family, but the other took her by surprise. It was Kaylee, the Dundee tart that had been with Gregor, and she was naked.

Shona looked at Kaylee suddenly jealous that this little tart was naked as well, but she soon saw that Kaylee was far from happy. Her eyes displayed a degree of alarm and she was shivering in a way which was not entirely explained by the cool of the September air.

She looked at Gregor and saw that he was carrying two strange looking guns and she suddenly realised the reason for Kaylee's alarm. She realised the nature of the quarry that was to be hunted. It was them. Shona looked at Archie.

"Is this what you want Daddy?"

Kaylee's eyes opened wide at the word 'Daddy'.

"Don't look so alarmed, Darling," said Archie, just a bit of fun. A naked girl hunt. They're only paintballs. Look." And he fired one at a nearby tree. It splattered bright blue over the trunk.

"Blue for me, green for Gregor. See if we can get you."

Shona shivered a bit, but it was her duty to obey New Daddy.

"Yes Daddy," she said.

"Gregor looked at his watch. Shona noticed the sun glint off the gold Rolex.

"We give you twenty minutes start," he said, "but there is a little twist to our game. A little sting in the tail. A little something to make it more fun."

"What?" Kaylee looked more alarmed than ever.

"Well that's the thing," said Gregor, "it's a little secret. We have a special treat lined up for us with the either girl that gets hit. A treat for us that is, not for you. Believe me you don't want to us to get you. You really don't. Well there has to be some incentive for you to run hasn't there?"

"But what sort of thing," Kaylee was trembling now and her voice was shaking.

"That would be telling, but you'll soon find out if we get you. And you won't like it. So you'd better get running. I think it's only eighteen minutes now."

"I believe it is," said Archie.

Shona turned and started to run, but Kaylee remained rooted to the spot for several seconds before she followed her.

*******************

It was what had happened to the other girl which filled her with fear. It was still clear in her mind as if etched on the back of her retina. Kaylee in the clearing. Her pleading tearstained face as the gun was raised. The shot. The stain as it spread across her breast. Not blue nor green. Red.

That was why she ran, naked, unprotected, heedless of the thorns in her feet, of the stinging between her legs of the slash across her breast. If only she could keep safe until nightfall. If only. Her breasts bounced as she ran and she tried to hold them in her hands, feeling her hard nipples against her fingers, but without her hands to balance her it was difficult to keep her balanced and more than once she fell rolling and tumbling through the undergrowth.

The hunter followed her with ease. Gently guiding her, oblivious, round towards her fate.

**********************

Morag glanced down at the map on her knee. She had found Allt-na-Craig at last on the map, up past the top end of Glen Lyon. She had a dreadful sense of foreboding. It was too weird, too strange. She sensed Shona was in danger. It was her job to rescue her.

She pulled up beside a locked gate than led to a track over the moor. She glanced at her map again. If only she had a proper walking map, the road map gave little detail, but if she followed this track she reckoned, that would bring her to the estate the back way. She left the car and started running up the track.

It was nearly half a mile before she came to the fence. An eight foot deer fence, totally impossible to scale. She could see the estate beyond. She pulled out her field glasses and scanned the countryside, and what she saw made her worst fears realized. It was Shona, naked, disheveled, bleeding running through the heather as if her life depended on it, and a few hundred yards behind the shadowy figure of a man. A man with a gun.

She had to do something. She had to get over the fence. But it was impossible. But there had to be a way through the fence. Under Scottish law hikers had to be given access to the countryside. There must be a gate through the fence somewhere, but was it right or left. She had to make a decision. Right it would be. She turned and ran.

*********

Shona stumbled out of the small copse she had been running through. Panting for breath, feeling as if her lungs would burst. She stared round her. It looked vaguely familiar. She looked again and her heart missed a beat. In the gathering gloom she recognized the clearing. The clearing where she had last seen Kaylee and the memory of the girl, the shot, the dark red stain and her lifeless body came back to her. Then as she looked again she saw something else. A pale figure in the middle of the clearing. A figure that appeared to be struggling. She crept warily towards it until she could make it out. A girl, bound and tied to a stake, naked, gagged. She ran towards it. She knew she shouldn't but she couldn't help herself.

"Hold on Kaylee, I'm coming..." then she stopped short. She looked at the figure again. Oh my God!

"Morag!" she shouted, and at that moment Morag managed to loosen the gag in her mouth.

"Shona! No!" she shouted.

Too late Shona turned and saw the man with the gun. She heard the shot ring out and looking down saw the dark red stain spread across her left breast.

***************

"Daddy!"

When Shona came round the first thing she saw was that she was lying on a bed in a small bare room stark naked, the next thing she saw was New Daddy standing there with a sardonic smile on his face. He was dressed in full Highland Dress, formally, as if for a wedding or other ceremony.

"Hi Shona," he said, "did you enjoy that?"

"But... But..." Shona didn't understand, she'd been running from the man with the gun. He'd killed Kaylee, he'd killed her, she remembered the red stain on her breast. "But Gregor shot me. He killed Kaylee. I saw it. She was lying dead."

"Just a little play acting Darling. Red ink instead of blue. It wouldn't have been any fun if you hadn't been really frightened would it now? Running naked from a man trying to kill you. That was a real thrill wasn't it?"

"Yes Daddy. But... But..."

"Yes Darling..."

"But what about Morag. I saw Morag..."

"Oh yes. The interfering Morag. She rather added to the fun didn't she?"

"But where is she now Daddy?"

"Follow me and see."

"But Daddy, I've got no clothes on."

Shona gasped suddenly. That had been what she used to say to Old Daddy.

"And that Darling is the way I like you."

And that was what Old Daddy used to reply.

She followed New Daddy down some stone steps to the cellar. In the middle of the room was a figure, dimly visible in the faint light. A switch was flicked and the scene became clearly illuminated. Shona gasped. A man stood there, Gregor, his face flushed and excited. Beside him stood Kaylee. She was wearing a black basque, high heeled boots and fishnet stockings. She had a sneering grin on her face. In the middle of the room was Morag, bound, gagged, naked, and suspended from the ceiling by her hands.

"What's happening."

"Well, remember I said there was a special prize if you were hit."

"Yes Daddy."

"Well Gregor won the special prize. Gregor..."

Gregor stood up. He reached over to Shona and fondled her left breast. The reason for his flushed expression became clear. Shona was the prize.

"Time for Gregor to claim his special prize Darling. Just bend over the table there. Facing Morag. Morag will want to watch, won't you Morag?"

Morag, bound and naked, struggled in vain to say something.

"No Daddy. Please Daddy..." Just like she had pleaded with Old Daddy, in the olden days.

"Now, now, Darling. Don't be naughty. Naughtiness has consequences. Don't keep Gregor waiting. He wants to claim his prize. Over the table with you."

"No Daddy. No! I won't."

"Tut tut... Well, as I said, naughtiness has consequences... Kaylee..."

"Yes Archie..."

Kaylee stood up, and Shona saw for the first time that she had a riding crop in her hand. She walked over to the struggling naked figure of Morag and whipped her hard. Morag writhed and struggled as a vivid red stripe appeared across her bare buttocks. She looked at Shona and shook her head vigorously.

"And Again...

"Over the table Darling. Legs apart. Gregor's getting impatient." Again Morag shook her head. "If you insist. Lay it on Kaylee."

Kaylee raised the whip and another stripe appeared across Morag's buttocks. And another. And another. Still Morag shook her head and Shona did not move.

"Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear..." Archie shook his head again, "as I said Darling. Naughtiness has its consequences."

He reached into the top of his stocking and pulled out a long sharp bone handled knife. The sgian-dubh, a blade that could cut flesh as easily as butter, as Shona well knew. She gasped in horror as Archie held it against Morag's breast. He smiled his sardonic smile at Shona again and handed her the knife.