Daddy’s Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cut her," he said, "cut her. Or Gregor claims his prize."

It was knife like Old Daddy had had... Old Daddy... Just like Old Daddy...

**************

"Breakfast's ready!" Morag brought over the plate of bacon, eggs and mushrooms to wear Shona and Catriona sat at the breakfast table. Shona smiled. She looked lovely, Morag thought, in her pyjamas, sitting at the breakfast table drinking her orange juice. The word 'Daddy' hadn't crossed her lips since they got back.

Catriona looked up from the paper.

"I say," she said, "you know that bloke you met at the gallery."

"You mean Archie?" said Shona.

"Yes."

"What about him?"

"Look here..." She showed her the headline in the newspaper.

'PERTHSHIRE LANDOWNER AND BANKER FRIEND STILL MISSING'

"It says here," said Catriona, "that they haven't been seen since going out on some stalking project last week. Isn't that where you were going?"

"Never went," said Shona. That was all. Morag had told her not to say anything. It would be better that way. The courts had been lenient with Old Daddy. Self-defence they had said. Shona had thought they would say the same again, but Morag had said that twice might look suspicious and no-one would ever look down the old well.

Catriona started to read the paper again. At the bottom of the page was a small paragraph on the hunt for a missing Dundee prostitute.