Daddy’s Little Cum Slut

Story Info
Peter watches his daughter fuck two older men.
1.6k words
4.41
84.1k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbeque day! Every year on the fourth of July Peter hosted the big bbq, it had become a tradition for the Collins family. The whole neighborhood would come by for burgers and dogs, beer and soda. This year was especially special as Peter's daughter Morgan was coming home from her fancy summer internship. Morgan had arrived the night before and while she was still the sweet bubbly girl he had known, she looked like a woman. Morgan had neck length dark hair, a sweet proud face and full pouting lips. These sweet yet seductive features might be enough to make some men swoon, but what drove most men wild was her body. Standing only 5'2 she was a bit chubby, with thick highs and a round full rear. What often had Peter ashamedly staring were her large round and bouncy breasts. The massive fleshy orbs protruded from her chest and even in her most conservative outfits, sweet 20 year old Morgan could be mistaken for a street hooker.

When Peter picked his daughter up from the airport the night before he found it incredibly difficult not to stare, she joked and laughed and told stories from her year in the city and all Peter could do was nod along and try his best not to look down his daughter's shirt. The day of the barbecue Peter had settled himself a bit, this was a family friendly event after all.

As Peter set up the grill and put out the first set of sausages he heard Morgan open the back door, "Morning Dad!"

"You slept in," he replied, turning towards her, "do you..." Peter's jaw dropped. Morgan had on a short little jean skirt and a tight strapless black tube top that showed off a truly impressive amount of cleavage.

"You ok dad?" Morgan said.

"Yeah uh uh, can you bring me the seasonings please," Peter stammered. Morgan dutifully slipped back into the house to serve her father.

The rest of the morning went according to plan, friends and family arrived around 11 and before long the backyard was swarming with laughing drinking adults and snotty kids. Peter noticed Morgan being her usual friendly self, but his heart did skip a beat when he saw her chatting with their neighbors Rob and Scott, he wondered if they, like himself, were imagining those huge soft tits breaking free for their cloth captors. When Morgan moved on to chat with her uncle Dan, Peter saw Scott and Rob laughing. Peter wandered close just to hear what they might be talking about.

"They're like fucking udders man!' He heard Rob whisper, "can you imagine?"

Scott laughed and took a sip of his drink, "My kid said she's the school slut, you know fat girls like that are desperate for cock." Peter bristled at their crude remarks, but he couldn't help but have his mind wonder. 'Was his little princess really a slut?' He looked around but couldn't find her in the crowd.

The day went on and while he was trying to enjoy himself Peter couldn't not stop thinking about Morgan's college escapades. He imagined her meeting boys at parties and finding a little hiding spot, or maybe just knocking on random door room doors, maybe she even teased her professors to get an edge. Peter's wife Layla came up to him, she was tall with long red hair and wispy bangs, her C-cup breasts couldn't hold a candle to the melons of her step daughter. "Hon, I texted you, we need more buns"

Peter looked up, "Oh I didn't see...ah sorry my phone died"

Layla sighed, "Well plug it in and bring out more drinks too ok?"

"Gotcha," Peter confirmed.

As Peter walked to his room and plugged his phone in he heard a strange noise, he popped out and looked around for it's source. It seemed like something was coming for their basement guest room. Peter opened the door to the basement and looked down, someone was sitting on the couch, he crept along the higher landing till he could get a good look. What he saw was unbelievable.

Rob was sitting on the couch lying back as Morgan kneeled between his knees, her head bobbing up and down on Rob's engorged member. After a moment she came up for air and took his throbbing cock in her left hand, "How's that feel?" she whispered, grinning.

"Fucking incredible," Rob exhaled. Rob took a glance at his phone and said, "Scott wants to join...would you be cool with that?"

Morgan grinned, "Of course baby, the more the merrier"

Rob laughed, "You really are a whore". Peter felt his dick quickly harden in his pants, he didn't dare say a word. Not a minute later he saw Scott descending the back staircase that leads to the yard.

"Well look at this little scene" Scott chuckled, "ready for a real man sweetie pie?" Scott sat down besides Rob and Morgan eagerly began toying with his belt. "Wow, she's eager," Scott said to Rob.

"Just wait till you feel those lips, she's like a cum vacuum I swear" Rob replied. Morgan got Scott's dick free from his pants and gave a little gasp upon seeing its surprising length and girth. Morgan immediately began attending to Scott's massive cock, she licked up and down the sides then attempted to take the whole thing down her mouth, gagging slightly in the process.

"That's a good girl" Scott moaned. After the initial attention, Morgan made sure to keep her hand on Rob's stiff member and stroked it in rhythm with her mouth.

After a minute of this cycle Scott blurted, "I have to see those tities." Morgan laughed and slowly, teasingly, pulled down her tube top, her massive breasts emerged hanging like two fleshy tear drops.

"Oh fuck" Rob said in awe, and they were truly awesome: heavy, round, with cute perky and clearly hard nipples. "Get up here" Scott patted the spot between he and Rob. Obediently Morgan sat between the men and took a cock in each hand. Scott began by toying with her right breast, squeezing and bouncing it. Rob immediately went in, and put her nipple in his mouth, causing Morgan to let out a long groan. Seeing her reaction, Scott followed suit and held Morgan's other nipple up to his lips and began to suck.

Peter used his hand to stroke his engorged cock through his jeans. He could not believe his 19 year old daughter was jerking two fifty-something men's cocks in his own home. He was even more surprised at how expertly his daughter seemed to handle these men, 'she must have had a lot of practice' he thought to himself. Clearly Morgan had incredibly sensitive nipples as she squirmed and moaned from the men's attention. Her moans just got louder and louder when Rob began playing with her clit. Morgan tilted her head back and with a groan said, "God will one of you fuck me already?" Scott quickly pushed Morgan down onto the couch and lifted up her little jean skirt revealing her bare, shaved, dripping pink pussy.

Peter couldn't help it anymore and pulled his cock from his pants and began beating himself off. Scott started driving his cock into her, slowly at first, Morgan moaned, "God you're huge."

Scott pounded her for a moment until Rob interrupted, "Does he get all the fun?" Morgan giggled and turned over on her hands and knees and dutifully sucked Rob's cock. Scott kneeled behind her and started to take her doggy style. Scott's forceful trusts caused Morgan's heavy hanging breast to rock back and forth. Rob ran his hands through Morgan's hair and eventually forced her mouth further down onto his cock.

Roblooked over at Scott and said, "What a perfect fuck toy huh?"

Scott chuckled, "Oh yeah, you don't grow tits like that unless you were born to be a whore." Rob pulled Morgan's head up by the hair as she gasped for air, spit dripping from her full lips.

Rob looked at her as she panted, "So how'd this sweet little girl next door turn into such slut?"

Morgan continued to pant from the intense pleasure of Scott's cock, "I guess college does things to a girl" she was able to squeak out.

Scott took a step back, pulling out, which gave Morgan a moment to catch her breath. Rob, clearly ready to have his turn, pulled Morgan on top of him, "do your magic baby girl" he grunted at her. Morgan gladly started bouncing up and down on Rob's cock, a huge smile plastered across her face. Rob used his hands to mold and squeeze Morgan's bouncing breasts. Their fleshy enormity made robs hands look small in comparison. Morgan bounced gleefully up and down while Rob moaned louder and louder Scott watched in admiration stroking himself off to the same rhythm.

Rob groaned, "Fuck I'm gonna cum," Morgan expertly dismounted and kneeled on the floor, the two men immediately got the signal and stood around her, she took a cock in each hand and began vigorously beating them off.

"Are you two going to cover me?" she said with a coy smile.

Scott laughed and said, "why don't you beg."

Morgan smirked then said, "Won't you two big men paint my pretty teen face with your cum? Pretty please?" Peter had a perfect view of his daughter between these two men, with her fake pout and large hanging bare breasts glistening from sweat. He could swear for a moment, just before the cum sprang from his friends cocks onto her face that she made eye contact with him, and smiled.