Daddy’s Little Girl

Story Info
I meet my “Daddy” and go to his house.
7.5k words
4.37
64.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are over 18)

I feel I was particularly shy on the day that I met him.

Richard was a tall grey-haired man that looked to be at least twenty years my senior. His light blue eyes looked into my soul, past all the bull shit and his hand landed at the small of my back, I felt his fingers briefly explore the waistband of my blue jeans. It was like he was trying to see if I showed up wearing the panties like I said I would.

He gripped my right hand in a handshake and squeezing hard. I winced in pain.

I could smell his cologne as he leaned in close to me. His beard scratched the side of my cheek as he leaned into my ear.

"I could fucking eat you up right now Mitchell!" Richard whispered in my ear.

His hand has found its target. He pulled at the top of my blue nylon panties and wedged them firmly into my ass crack.

"Grab my cock girl!" Richard breathed into my ear.

'I couldn't grab his cock right there in the restaurant in front of everyone!' I thought to myself!

"Yes, Daddy," I said in deep conflict.

I could feel his hand playing with the thin material of my panties, and his hand was snaking its way down the back of my pants as though he were wanting to finger me right out in the open! In public, where anyone could see!

I pushed my left hand forward, forcing it out in front of me to make contact with his dick through his grey sweatpants. He wasn't wearing underwear and his rod ran down his left leg. He was already hard when I grabbed him, and he squeezed my hand harder when I grabbed hold of him.

"That's a good girl!" He said loud enough for the people around us to hear.

His cock throbbed in my hand. It was the first time I had ever touched a cock that wasn't my own. My heart beat out of my chest with excitement and fear at the same time.

It had been six months since I started talking to Richard. We met on a forum for men who loved sissies. He was so charming at first, and he made me feel special right away. He would tell me how pretty I looked when I sent him random pictures in my lingerie, and he even bought me gifts.

I was wearing the panties he sent me to wear. I was also wearing a matching blue bra under my coat and tee shirt.

"Now go to the men's room, find an empty stall, then strip down to your bra and panties and wait for me," Richard said letting go of my hand.

I still had ahold of his cock when the panic set it. My face must have had a pained look of horror glued to it, and I could feel his cock pulse in my grip.

"We're going to do it here!" I cried out quietly.

Stupidly, I'd told him about all of my kinky fantasies. Each one was revealed during one video call or another. He knew I wanted to be fucked in a public bathroom. I'd told him as much. He also knew that I liked bondage and that while I'd never actually been spanked, the idea excited me greatly! And how the thought of public humiliation got my engines going too.

He just looked at me sternly.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, averting my eyes from his.

I turned and slunk away toward the bathrooms. I could feel the top of my panties poking out the waistband of my jeans so I pushed them back down the back of my pants. I still had a deep wedgie that I couldn't clear in public anyway.

I stepped into the bathrooms and found three stalls. The one at the front was occupied, as was the middle stall. My heart soared at the luck of getting the handicap stall at the back but I was scared as fuck because of how many people were in the bathroom still.

I stepped out of my pants and flipped my tee-shirt over my head. The cool air in the bathroom prickled my skin up into nervous goosebumps. I was standing in the bathroom of a popular chain diner in nothing but a sheer navy blue bra, and matching nylon panties.

I pulled the thin material out of my ass crack and straightened my bra. I didn't have breasts so I was unsure where the bra should sit on my chest.

I folded my pants up neatly, then my shirt as well. I wasn't a neat freak, I was just trying to occupy my mind or I'd get dressed and run away.

On the surface... this was madness, but just below the surface... it was exhilarating, exciting, invigorating, and scary as fuck!

Richard opened the stall door just as I finished folding my socks and stuffing them into my shoes. The whole pile lay neatly across the back of the toilet.

"Put your hands on the wall slut," Richard said dropping a duffel bag I'd not seen earlier.

Richard stood behind me and held my hands over my head. I could feel his stiffness poking at my bottom. He pulled my hips into him right there with a man on a toilet just three feet away. I wondered if he could hear us, or maybe even see us through the cracks in the stall.

Richard grabbed me at the base of my skull and pushed my upper body into the cold tile wall then pulled my panties down to expose my ass. I felt so dirty, so slutty being pushed against the wall by an older man. I suspected he wanted to fuck me right there, but he slapped my ass hard instead. The sound of the slap was deafening in the quietness of the public restroom.

"Anaagh!" I cried out without thinking.

"If you can't be quiet, I'll have to spank you again, girl!" Richard whispered in my ear while his fingers explored my naked bottom.

His hand pulled away from my ass and came back harder than the first. His fingers grazed both cheeks and another loud crack broke the silence in the room.

I stayed quiet, but I bit my tongue so I wouldn't cry out.

I once again felt Richards rough fingers exploring my bottom. It was so erotic, I felt so helpless in his hands. And the fact that someone might see us only heightened my arousal from the whole situation. My little dick poked straight out and dripped little drops of precum onto the cold tile floor.

"Is my slutty girl excited?" Richard breathed into my ear.

"Mmm... yes Daddy!" I whispered back.

"Okay, spread your ass cheeks for me then Michelle!" He whispered to me.

I heard the bottle of lube snap open, a squirt sputtered out and the lid snapped closed again. I was pulling my ass cheeks open as far as I could get them and willing my sphincter to relax. I felt something cold and unyielding pressing on my anus. My hole instinctively tightened from the temperature of the lube but he continued pushing it into me. I had to force my asshole to open and accommodate the invasion into my bowels.

I realized it wasn't his cock after the first inch. It was stretching my hole open with every advance. My little hole managed for a moment but it eventually started hurting. I clawed at the tile walls, searching for something to crush, something to help ease the burning as the orange ribbons of pain shot into my vision.

His hot breath on my neck almost startled me. His kiss drew all my attention, and his wet sucking kiss right behind my ear made me forget where I was and what was happening for just a moment. Richard don't stop pushing the toy into my ass, he just distracted me with little lovely kisses and playful bites on my earlobe.

"Relax girl, it's almost in, relax... you're doing so good." He whispered. "You're so fucking beautiful taking this plug!"

"Thank you Daddy!" I whispered back.

It was like the whole world melted away. It was just me and Richard when the plug finally popped in and seated itself against my anal opening. He rubbed my ass crack and tapped the plug. It was making contact with my P-Spot and pleasure shot through my groins like pink waves when he touched its base.

"Mmm... you've made a mess whore!" Richard said.

There was a small puddle of clear fluid on the floor. It was still attached to the head of my penis by a long sticky stringer of gossamer fluid.

"I'm sorry Daddy." I replied meekly.

"You'd better clean that up!" He whispered into my ear.

I tore off a handful of toilet paper and dropped to my knees. The plug shifted in my ass and sent a pleasurable wave through my bowels. Richard leaned down right next to my ear.

"You'll lick it up slut!" He growled quieter than I could thought someone could growl.

'What the fuck! I hope to hell he doesn't really expect me to...' I thought to myself.

Horror and shock flooded me instantly. 'That's fucking disgusting! I can't do that. How could he expect me to lick the floor of a public bathroom!' I thought.

"Daddy?" I replied with a look of absolute horror and disgust.

He just looked at me and I knew there was no winning with him. He would expose me to the world, to my family, to my boss! I'd given him all that information during a video chat where he threatened to expose me. I got off on the thought. He didn't even have to say it, I knew he'd do it.

My career as a accountant would be over. My boss is a bit of a homophobe. My entire family was red as could be Republican and intolerant of people like me. I'd be ruined! It was so exciting the hold he had on me.

I crumpled the paper up in my hand and lowered my face to the puddle. It was shiny and I could almost see my reflection and Richards looking over me. I could make out a pair of work boots Standing at the urinal. I hoped he was completely oblivious to us and to the fact that I was about to lick my own secretions from the dirty floor of a public bathroom.

I stuck my tongue out and dry heaved. I could smell a bleachy odor and wondered if it were my precum or hopefully they had washed the floor recently. My tongue had almost made contact with the puddle.

"Stop!" Richard said grabbing me by the hair on the back of my head.

He pulled my head away from the floor.

I was still on my knees leaking a new puddle of filthy subservience. I was more turned on than I could ever remember being in my life.

"Thank you for being so willing, but no... I don't want you licking the floor..." he said quietly, "here." He added.

My dick twitched at the thought of the humiliation, and I wiped the mess up with the bits of toilet paper in my hand. I stood up and wiped the fluid off my penis and dropped the rags into the toilet.

Richard reached into his duffle and handed me a baby blue tutu petticoat with multiple layers of white organza.

"Put this on girl." Richard said as he rummaged through his bag again.

I didn't even pull my panties back up, I just stepped into the rough fabric of the petticoat and snapped the waistband around me. The material felt scratchy on my bare bottom and irritating on my little cock head. I wished I'd pulled my panties up before stepping into the petticoat.

"Pull your panties up girl." He said handing me a pair of opaque white stockings with sticky silicone strips glued to the top.

I pulled the stockings together with both my thumbs inserted into the opening and stepped my foot into the toe. I pulled the stockings tight all the way up my leg as I went. Little shivers of excitement shook through my legs as I pulled them as high as I could.

The silicone strips gripped at my smooth thighs and held them firmly in place. I wished he would have gotten a garter belt too... I'd always found them to be hyper sexy. I pushed the petticoat down so I could get a look at my legs. I'd always been told that I had beautiful legs. I may have been short my whole life but my legs made up the majority of my 5' 8" of height. I was blessed with a firm bubble butt as Richard liked to refer to it, and a toned but soft torso.

When he pulled the dress out I was still lost admiring how feminine the stockings made my legs look.

"Arms up whore!" He said catching me off guard.

He was holding a blue Lolita dress that fluttered out at the waist. It had multiple layers all sewn together into the cutest dress I'd ever seen in person. There was a large satin bow attached at the back staring at me when I placed my arms over my head.

Richard dropped the dress over my head and the cool material excited my skin on contact. I felt him grab each hand and guide the puffy arm opening onto my body. The dress was perfectly fitted to my measurements. He told me that he ordered it special just for me and that there would be consequences if I didn't show up today.

"Turn around girl." He said spinning me by my shoulders.

"Yes Daddy!" I replied.

He pulled the hem of the dress down and then reached into the neck opening. His hand held something squishy and peach colored. His hand plunged into the sad deflated cups of my sheer blue bra and I felt the cool silicone breast insert being tucked into the cup. I looked down to see a shapely breast through the loose material of the dress. He placed another insert into the other cup and I noticed their weight. I wanted to grab them and feel them in my hands but I thought better than to tempt fate.

Richard buttoned the dress up behind me and the material stretched right over my torso. My new breasts stood out prominently on my chest and I thought I could just about make out where my ribs ended as the dress flared out over my hips.

He dropped the cute white chunky heels on the ground in front of me. There were the most adorable little bows in the top! It was a shame the petticoat pushed the dress out so far, when I stepped into them I couldn't see them at all. Richard buckled them up for me, then stood and smiled at me.

"Turn around girl." He said.

I turned and heard the click clack of my shoes on the floor below. I wanted to see how they looked on my feet and pushed the front of the dress down to get a better look. Richard grabbed my chin and pulled my head upright.

"Don't move." He said.

Richard brushed my hair out of my face. It had almost grown down to my shoulders in the last six months. I'd started growing it out before I ever started talking to him. He pushed a bit of hair behind my ear and swept the other side into a pin with a large blue bow that matched my dress. I was sure it was quite feminizing!

He held a wide black leather collar up in front of me. There was a little white tag hanging from the front that said 'WHORE.'

"This is just for now. We will get through this weekend and go from there okay?" He asked.

"I understand." I replied

Richard wrapped the collar around my neck and bucked it up. He attached a leash to the ring and placed the other end in his back pocket. He grabbed my clothes from the toilet and placed them in the duffle, opened the stall door and stepped out into the bathroom.

Butterflies erupted in my gut and a knot formed in my throat.

'Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuck! I can't go out there like this! The restaurant is packed! I'm a fucking 35 year old man in a Lolita dress! Even if I were an actual woman I'd still stand out like a fucking sore thumb! I thought panicking.

"Daddy!" I hissed.

He turned and looked right at me with a kindness I'd never seen from him before.

"This is who you are baby girl! Don't be ashamed, you can be proud that you've accepted yourself for who you are!" He said.

I still stalled, not wanting to move...

"Do you want to be done? You can go home and forget all about me and the last six months. Go live your normal life however you want, or do you want to actually live your life to the fullest and really experience the things that excite you?" He said.

He was right, it was only a matter of time before I really did something foolish.

I stepped out of the stall behind him. I didn't need to verbalize my decision. Richard opened the door to the bathroom and the sounds of life flooded in. The sounds of a busy diner flowed over me until I stepped onto the dingy red carpet and the click clack of my chunky heels was drowned out by the families having lunch in their booths.

The first of them were caught by surprise and I heard the gasping and the quieting of an entire section of booths as we walked through the restaurant. A group of women erupted into boisterous laughter and shame washed over me. I wore my humiliation on my down turned face. My cheeks burned red and hot, but my little dick was straining in its nylon prison. I was sure it was leaking. The butt plug shifted with each step and sent shivers off lust through my core.

We made it to the relative safety of the parking lot and left the restaurant behind us. I thought it was over.

"Ah ha ha ha, look Stephanie! It's a sissy!" The random girl yelled.

'God forbid you should park closer to the door Richard!' I thought to myself.

"Don't mind them Michelle, some people will never understand us." He said ignoring the jeering laughter.

I tried to do as he said but it was hard to ignore someone throwing things at me. It was hard to ignore a group of girls following us. They were close enough to comment on my panties. I was sure everything was showing below the dress but I couldn't see down there.

I had just about managed to block them out when I felt a tug on my dress and heard the unmistakable sound of ripping fabric.

"Leave me alone!" I snapped and yelled as loud as I could, turning to face them.

The three young women nearest me froze with looks of shock slapped to their faces. Their mouths hung agape and they watched me walk away in their shock.

'Fucking assholes!' I thought grabbing the front of my dress and pulling it close to me.

One of them had gotten ahold of the little apron sewn onto the front of my dress and tore the stitching. It wasn't ruined but I was sad to see it ripped.

Richard opened the door to a really expensive looking Mercedes station wagon. The brown leather seats looked luxurious and there were even little televisions in the headrests!

I turned my back to the door and smoothed the back of my dress over my bottom and fell back into the back seat. I finally caught a glimpse of my shoes as I swung my feet into the car. They were adorable and fit my feet well. Happiness swelled up from inside and I smiled as Richard got in the drivers seat.

"We live about two hours away. Feel free to find something to watch if you'd like. There's headphones in the pocket by your knees." He said as he pulled his seatbelt over his body.

We pulled out the parking lot of the restaurant. I waved at the girls that tore my dress and flipped them the bird for good measure. Then we were off.

The city quickly disappeared behind us and the landscape set into rolling hills of tall yellow grass that went on for miles and miles. The yellow hills darkened into a forest with winding mountain roads.

We slowed nearly to a stop and crept up a narrow road that led to a small garage. Richard pulled into the garage and clicked the button for the door to close. The lights of the Mercedes were still on and illuminated blank walls with a single door. He opened the drivers door and stepped out the car. I followed suit and stepped around the back of the car to follow him.

He pushed a button and the door on the wall slid sideways into the wall revealing an elevator car. Richard stepped in and motioned for me to follow. We rode the elevator down an unknown distance when the door opened again.

We stepped into a large entryway that was stylishly decorated with floor to ceiling windows about thirty feet high that overlooked a huge gorge that could have been a mile deep.

"This is our home Michelle. Welcome!" Richard said with a smile.

"Thank you Daddy!" I mustered in awe.

He told me he had money but he didn't tell me he had MONEY! This was something else! Richard worked in investments whatever that was. I wished I worked in investments too! Accounting was profitable but nothing like this!

"Oh my god, is that Mitchell?" A mousy brown haired woman said from behind me.

She stepped right in front of me, wearing a pair of overall shorts and nothing else. I could clearly see the side of her uncovered breasts. The smell of whiskey and stale cigarettes wafted about. Her kind looking brown eyes were surrounded by a few wrinkles from laughing or smiling too much. Her soft hands cupped my cheeks and pulled my face into a wet French kiss. I could taste the whiskey in her mouth as I naturally kissed her back.