Daddy’s Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful. I see a lot of potential with you!" She said still holding my face.

"I'm Abigail, but everyone just calls me Abby." She said with a smile.

I grabbed both sides of my beautifully short dress, lifted them slightly, and curtsied to her.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Abby, I've heard so much about you." I said holding the pose.

Abby and Richard had married about twenty years ago. They had no children as Richard was infertile. She was an artist and still lived off the sale of her commissioned works. The couple had been involved in the local kink community but had a bad experience a few years ago and never worked it out.

"Let me show you around please!" She said grabbing me by the arm.

She tugged me along into the kitchen. It was really a part of the entry but separated by a bar and stools. There were bedrooms down one side and "play space" down the other with her art studio and Richards office included in the play space.

"I'm not as familiar with you as Richard is. Why don't you tell me what you want to do before we make dinner?" Abby asked while she pulled me into a sort of yoga studio.

The floor was soft and squishy blue foam like you might imagine a wrestling mat was made of. There were a few pieces of bondage furniture but nothing too extensive, and an entire wall of floor to ceiling built in cabinets.

"I'm not here to make decisions, I'm here for your pleasure ma'am." I said lowering my head.

I wasn't sure what to call her. I knew calling her Abby or Abigail was out of the question. I was their toy, their play thing, their whatever they wanted, but certainly not their equal. Richard liked to be called Daddy, but it felt strange calling a woman I barely knew Mommy. I could if she warmed to the idea and wanted that but ma'am or Mistress would have to do for now.

"Well, I'd sure love to have an orgasm before dinner. How about you?" Abby said gripping her small breasts from under her bibs.

"Yes ma'am, that sounds nice, how can I help?" I said a little unsure of the dynamics between us.

She dropped her shoulder straps off her arms and stepped out of the shorts. She was much thinner than I imagined and her hip bones protruded through her skin. Her ribs were clearly visible as were an impressive six pack. My boy parts jumped thinking about her.

Abbys round ass swayed side to side like a pendulum as she walked away from me. Her hips popped sexily and I thought she played her gait up a bit for my benefit. Abby pulled a drawer open in the wall and pulled out a slim pink dildo that looked like a miniature penis. She lay back on a four post bed at the end of the room. Abby clicked a remote and curtains covering a huge picture window retracted and the lights of the city shined in the distance. The chasm had turned the color of silky black coffee.

I could see my reflection in the windows beyond Abby and the bed. My dress was absolutely feminine and girlish but my breasts protruded like a woman's breasts. There was about 8" of bare leg between my stockings tops and the bottom of my petticoat which was deliciously visible.

"Come help Mommy have an orgasm please!" Abby said while rubbing the toy into her clit.

'There it is!' I thought...

"Yes Mommy." I said smiling.

I stood over her in the bed, still not sure what our dynamic was. I didn't want to do what I wanted to do in case Richard came in and discovered me being a man with his wife.

Abby pulled my arm and I fell into the bed. She abandoned her pussy long enough to push me into my belly and start un-buttoning my dress. She was stronger than I gave her credit for but she still didn't weigh much.

She pulled the shoulders off the dress off my arms and down my hips, hooking the petticoat into her fingers she removed the whole thing at once. She then pulled my shoes off and left me laying on my belly in just my stockings, bra and panties. My little pecker poked into the mattress below.

Abby positioned herself over my head and spread her legs. I could smell the musty scent of a woman just a few inches away from my face.

"Come lick me slut." Abby said seductively.

I lifted my head and she had her fingers splaying her folds open revealing a small sliver of darkness that was her love cave. Her clit shined with her slick juices and she moaned softly as she fingered her nub.

"Yes Mommy!" I said and my little dick twitched in my panties.

I rubbed her legs and placed little wet kissed inside her thighs on my way to her slit. My hands reached up her thin frame and cupped her breasts. I felt her nipples harder under my palms. They were begging to be pinched, they begged to be played with.

I dropped one hand back down to my side and cupped her ass cheek while I started licking her sweet velvet pearl. She tasted good from what I remember women tasting like. Salty sweet with just a hint of brass added for a tangy kick. Her twat was butter smooth under my tongue, and she moaned when I flicked my tongue over her button.

Abby pulled at my hand while spreading her butt cheek apart. I placed the pad of my thumb on her puckered hole and pressed into her hole while sucking on her clit. She moaned out and her head flipped backward. I felt her flood my mouth with her juices as my thumb broke through sphincter. I pressed my thumb down into her tailbone add licked her entire slit, driving my tongue into her hot cave.

"Put your fingers in mommy's pussy my beautiful whore daughter!" Abby breathed hoarsely.

My breath caught up in my throat at the incestuous thoughts and fantasies I was playing with this sexy woman!

"Yes Mommy!" I said realizing it was something slightly different for her.

I left my thumb buried in Abbys ass and drove two fingers into her cunt as deep as they would go. Her hot snatch swallowed my fingers easily and her pussy was already squeezing my fingers.

"Oh god, finger fuck me you slutty girl, finger fuck your mommies wet pussy!" Abby started yelling.

My penis rubbed inside my panties and created a slick puddle of precum. I hadn't ejaculated in over a week at Richards request. I desperately wanted to cum right then. I found I'd started pushing my hips into the bed, I was humping the mattress when I felt his hands running up my legs.

Richard had been watching us and wanted to play too.

"Oh hey lover, she has a heavenly tongue!" Abby cooed bucking her hips up into my mouth.

"Keep fucking your Mommy with those fingers baby girl!" She growled at me.

Richard ripped my panties down my legs and lifted me up onto my knees. I was stabbing Abbys cunt with two fingers and corkscrewing my thumb around in her anus. She writhed around ecstatically as Richard pulled the large plug from my asshole.

My ass gaped and sucked air into it. I felt incredibly empty and longed to be filled again. Richard slid in behind me and slapped both of my ass cheeks hard enough to make me whimper into Abbys hole. He pushed my knees apart lowering my ass closer to his level and placed the head of his tool at my opening.

"Brace yourself Michelle, Daddy's going to fuck his personal whore finally!" He said grabbing my hips.

He slowly pressed himself into my gaping hole and I accepted him with ease... I thought. I'd seen his penis on video chats before, so I knew the head was smaller than his shaft and that it got bigger around the further down the shaft it went but I had no idea it was bigger than the plug that had just left my body.

His hot slick shaft slid into my ass pussy and stretched it beyond anything I'd ever taken before. I felt like it would tear but before I knew it, his thighs were resting on the back of my legs. I felt him pulsate in my hole as he withdrew until I couldn't feel him again.

He plunged his cock into me a little faster and then withdrew almost all the way and back in. My little dick was on fire with lust and dripping it's juice on the bed. Each pump into my ass made it spurt another drop into the puddle. I tried best I could to keep licking Abby and fingering here wet hole but it was taking everything I had not to abandon her and enjoy the ass fucking I was receiving. I hadn't been ass fucked by a real person in over ten years.

Luckily, Abbys twat had been pulsating and gripping my fingers since I put them in her. I was fairly sure she was having orgasm after orgasm. I envied women for that, and more. Daddy pounded my ass pussy and waves of white hot light poured over my consciousness. I felt a new fiery sensation building somewhere in my core. My little dicklet felt like it was peeing but I saw it was only leaking viscous lava from the tip like a small faucet.

Abby climbed out from under me at some point and was petting my hair while Richard ravaged my hole. Occasionally he would slap my ass hard causing me to scream out in pain and clench my ass around his tool. My penis screamed for attention but I was too preoccupied with holding myself upright to touch it. I wanted to cum so fucking bad!

Daddy's cock swelled inside me and he pushed into me deeper that I'd ever felt. His cock twitched and a wet feeling flooded over me like a warm blanket on a cold night! I went limp as he thrust himself into me several more times. I was out of breath and each time I closed my eyes, visions of colors washed through my vision.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mommy sucking Daddy's cock clean. Her lips stretched tightly around his thick veiny tool and she gagged as it had hit the back of her throat. She sucked my ass juices from his cock and didn't look disgusted at all. It was such a dirty thing to go from my ass to her mouth! So fucking hot too.

I suspected Abby was subservient to Richard and I was subservient to the both of them. That helped me understand my role in their marriage at least for the time being.

I laid flat on my belly and pressed my dick into the wet spot on the bed. I didn't have the orgasm I was hoping for, but laying there with my asshole quivering and my little dick pressed into the mattress still felt pleasurable.

"How about you girls get something made for dinner?" Richard asked as he pulled his sweats back on.

'God I'm hungry!' I thought.

"Come on Michelle, let's get you cleaned up before we make dinner." Abby said petting my hair again.

"Yes Mommy." I replied, boosting myself up of the bed.

The wet spot was quite visible and stringers dripped from the head of my penis.

"My, did you enjoy yourself, your clit is all wet?" Abby asked.

I held my fingers up in a pinching motion. "I was right there!" I said pumping my hand for emphasis.

"Let's go have a shower, and get you taken care of then honey." Abby said scooping up my dress and panties.

I followed her naked ass through the halls. Across the entryway and kitchen to the bedrooms.

"That's us." She said pointing to the door at the end of the hall.

"This is you my dear." She said stepping into the door on her right.

More floor to ceiling windows over the chasm. A large four post bed sat in the center of the common wall.

"Our bathroom is right on the other side of that wall." She said pointing to the wall with the bed.

"Back here is your bathroom my dear." She added stepping through a door on the right of the picture windows.

That was the first time I'd seen a bathroom with floor to ceiling windows, and the entirety of the bathroom was probably the same size as my apartment. There was a large jetted tub, a separate shower, an attached walk-in closet loaded with clothes of all sorts and colors.

"You must not get a lot of hikers in the canyon." I said pointing to the windows.

"No dear, we own this whole half of the mountain." She said with a smile.

'They own a fucking mountain?' I thought in disbelief.

Sensing my disbelief, "It's an investment property my beautiful girl!" She said.

Abby flipped through several screens on a touchpad in the wall and the shower kicked on and immediately started blowing hot steam out the doors.

"Come here my dear!" Abby said stepping into the shower.

"Yes Mommy!" I said excitedly.

Calling her mommy was a little weird. Calling Richard Daddy was a little weird too. But I couldn't balk at that... I loved it when they both called me girl, or slut, or whore... when I was as far from actually being that as one might get. It excited me to no end to dress in that manner too, but in reality... I was still a full grown man and I was getting into a shower with a full grown woman. I didn't care if she called my penis a clit s long as it got rubbed!

I flipped my bra off and set the breasts forms on the edge of the tub. My "clit" was still poking straight out. It may have only been 4" hard but it ended up being hard most of the time!

Abby stood under one flow of hot water, add left the other open for me. The lights were dimmed but still light enough to see. The hot water fell off her naked body and dripped from the bottom of her breasts. I could see the water pooling between her legs and forming large streams and drips of water between her legs.

My little pecker was aching! I needed to rub it on something, or better yet... in something!

"Close your eyes my dear." She said pulling me close to her.

She lathered up her hands and started washing my face. The aroma of the soap was wonderful and her hands felt so nice touching my face that way. She massaged my forehead and cheek bones. Then moved on to rubbing my neck. I was allowed to rinse my face before she moved on to soaping up my back with deep massaging strokes. I was in Heaven from the attention.

"Spread your legs honey." Abby instructed with little kicks at my ankles.

She soaped my legs down and then back up to my buttocks. Her fingers almost touching my asshole. I wanted it so bad. She crouched down behind me just out of the water and pulled my hips around forcing me to spin. My little dick was an inch from her mouth. It started bobbing when she slipped two fingers deep into my anus and touched that special place that makes me do anything, it was my weakness.

She massaged my prostate and my little cock continued oozing again. I wanted to stick my dick in her pussy so bad but I knew I was far too small to feel anything after Richard stretched her out. Hell, she had three fingers in my ass. I probably wouldn't feel if my dick in my own ass!

I heard little weak moans fall from my lips.

"Oh Mommy, I need to feel you!" I cried out.

She opened her mouth and took my entire length in without making a single sound. Her mouth felt like velvet! Pure magical velvet that sucked my soul out the tip. She pumped her mouth over my little prick three or four times and my knees shook as my balls were emptied into her mouth.

"Fffffffuuuuuuckkk!" I exclaimed as my body went ridged and I shot my seed into her lovely mouth.

"I'm cuming Mommy!" I managed maybe a little too late.

She continued milking my cock with her mouth until she was satisfied I'd given her everything. She stood up, her cheeks poking out, and pushed on my shoulders. Abby grabbed my face and pried my mouth open. I could see the cum on her lips as she started spitting it into my mouth.

I'd never been snowballed before and the experience was far better than just eating my own cum. I was familiar with my own taste as Richards requirement was that I eat all my own semen. The fact that his wife was spitting it back into my mouth was so much more erotic.

I swallowed everything she spit in my mouth and showed her it was all gone. And she playfully slapped my ass then handed me the soap. I washed her body for her, making sure I massaged her deeply as she did for me.

We stepped out together and dried off. We stood in the walk-in closet and she rifled through the racks of clothes pulling out a cute white linen summer dress, then plucked a pair of white satin bikini briefs from a drawer.

She held the panties open for me to step into and pulled them up my legs for me. My little penis was completely shriveled, so when the panties were pulled all the way up, my dick disappeared completely. I was smooth just like a girl.

"So pretty!" Abby said smiling.

"Thank you Mommy!" I smiled back.

She handed me the summer dress and I dropped it over my head. It was a little too short for public, landing just above the bottom of my butt cheeks, but where I wasn't going anywhere... it was plenty long.

She guided me to a vanity in the bedroom and instructed me to sit down. She wrapped up into a soft luxurious robe and pulled out a make up kit.

"Let's give you a face!" She said cheerfully.

With the hands of an artist, I watched as she deftly changed the shape of my face and added some much needed color to my eyes and cheeks. I was shocked by the transformation that took place right in front of my eyes. By the time she finished, I hardly recognized myself. There was a young woman looking at me through the mirror.

"See, so much potential!" She said as I sat there in disbelief.

"Thank you... so much... Mommy!" I said as she started walking away.

I really couldn't believe it. I stood up and twirled in front of the mirror, taking in everything. Even without a bra or my breast forms I looked unmistakably feminine. If those bitchy girls saw me now, they wouldn't even question anything except maybe my shorter hair.

"Meet me in the kitchen in ten minutes dear." Abby said as she left the room.

"Yes Mommy!" I said still swimming in disbelief and awe.

I spent half the time looking at myself, and the other half looking through the closet. Everything was new, and many items still had the tags in them. There were cute girly dresses, along with some stylish things and then dresses that were very adult like with sheer panels in strategic areas. The lingerie ranged from simple cute to down right slutty! I was in Heaven!

I met Abby in the kitchen and helped her make a dinner of chicken fried steaks with mashed potatoes and home made gravy. Being a complete idiot in the kitchen, I was assigned peeling the potatoes, then cutting them into cubes and boiling them.

I had almost lost a thumb as a child to a potato peeler so I was kinda slow peeling them but Abby told me what a god job I'd done with them. By the time I'd finished with the potatoes, Abby finished frying the steaks after tenderizing them and breading them. She also cooked the vegetables.

I wasn't a fan of vegetables as a child and even though I was an adult, nothing changed. I picked through the vegetable medley and ate everything but the carrots. They were my nemesis right behind zucchini. Luckily there was no zucchini.

"Eat your vegetables girl!" Richard said.

'The fuck!' I thought... I'm old enough to know I don't like vegetables. Forcing me to eat them isn't going to do any good! I pushed them around my plate for a minute and turned my nose up at them.

"Your Mommy worked really hard on dinner tonight, show her some respect and eat your vegetables!" He said again.

I continued to stall hoping he would forget the whole thing.

If you don't eat your vegetables, I'll give you a spanking little girl!" He said.

I looked at Abby for some help but she just smiled at me thinking I was playing some game. If I put that carrot in my mouth, I'd surely puke! I'd rather take a spanking than do that!

"I'm not eating the carrots Daddy, I'll take whatever punishment you want except eating the carrots!" I said looking down at my plate.

(Snap*)

Richard snapped his fingers then motioned for me to lay across his lap. I lay down on him with my little dick pressed into the side of his leg and he pulled my panties down below my buttocks.

"Count them for me little girl, and don't miss one or we start again." He said.

Red hot fire erupted in my ass and I jerked unexpectedly as the strike caught me off guard.