Daddy’s Substitute Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He perched her with her legs apart on top of the cool marble close to the sink, then broke the seal and took out one of his own high-quality razors.

She leaned back as he lathered the thatch of hair with shaving foam.

"This is supposed to be hypoallergenic, but tell me if it burns in any way," he said as he spread it carefully. "I'll be really upset if it causes any damage to your delicate skin."

"It feels fine," she replied, watching avidly as he completed the task.

Afterwards, he wiped off the residue with a damp flannel.

Instead of immediately closing her legs, she stayed in the position awaiting his next instruction.

"So beautiful," he murmured, and gave into temptation for a second time by kneeling on the floor and flicking his tongue at her small clitoris.

"Daddy!" she moaned in shock, bringing one hand down to entangle her fingers in his thick black hair.

Whether she'd planned to push his head away or pull it closer, he didn't know, but the next minute she was begging him not to stop.

He had no intention to.

And soon he was rewarded with a taste of her nectar as it flowed liberally out of her folds when she came with a high, sobbing wail.

He rose and gathered her close, before he lifted her bodily and took her back to his bed.

"You respond so beautifully to my touch, sweetheart, it will be hard to resist touching you every minute of every day."

He would have to show some restraint, but he groaned aloud at the thought of having to restrict his attentions.

"Are you going to put your fingers inside me now?" she asked, looking sufficiently recovered from what he thought had been her first orgasm and eager for more.

"We'll start with just one, sweetheart," he cautioned. "I'm not a relative of our King, and they are longer, but my fingers are about as fat as his."

Alice laughed as he raised his large right hand and showed her his fingers.

"I never noticed how big they were before!" she said, her mouth opening in surprise.

"One will fill you nicely for the moment," he told her as he slipped his hand between her thighs. She was drenched with the juices of her recent climax. "You're so wet, darling, it should be no trouble to ease it in, if I'm careful."

But it wasn't as easy as he'd thought it was going to be. He circled her entrance with the tip and felt it resist when he pressed it inwards.

"You're so tight, my little darling."

"Press it harder," she said and tilted her hips upwards.

"Patience, my sweet."

He'd planned to let her nipples rest until their next session, but needs must. Taking one tip carefully between his lips, he teased it with his tongue and felt the tension against his finger instantly ease. He slipped it slowly inwards almost to the knuckle and let the slick, tight folds hug it for a moment before he started to move it gently in and out.

When he released her nipple—and only because he knew that too much attention to it now would spoil his fun for several days if not weeks—she propped herself on her elbows and watched as he finger fucked her slowly.

"Oh, that feels good, Dad!"

"My cock will feel even better," he promised and felt a drop of moisture ooze out of said instrument.

He couldn't believe that he was capable of the tremendous control he was presently exerting on himself. He couldn't have done it for anyone but his own flesh and blood.

"So sweet," he said, pressing a kiss in the tender crease where her inner thigh met her pelvic mound. "So very sweet, my love."

He finger-fucked her patiently for another few minutes, gritting his teeth when she started to move her hips and demand a deeper penetration.

"Careful, my darling," he warned. "Daddy wants his cock inside you later. He doesn't want you to be too sore to handle him."

"Then fuck me, Dad," she implored. "I want your cock inside me now!"

She sounded so much like her demanding diva of a mother, he almost laughed.

He'd never seen her act this way.

"Patience, my love," he urged once again.

But he slipped the tip of another finger inside her.

"Ah," she gasped when it breached her tight entrance, but she didn't flinch or try to escape the invasion.

Her slipperiness allowed him to soon carefully move both of them through her inner flesh with some ease.

"Your little pussy is taking two fingers well, sweetheart." He caught her dazed gaze and gave her the proud smile he'd bestowed upon her when she'd achieved any of her numerous accolades. "It's time for something bigger."

He got off the bed and took a breath to control himself as he reached down to unbutton the fly of his loose-fitting jeans. He felt that even an unwary brush of his own hand could make him spill his seed at the moment.

As he kicked the jeans off and reached for the waist of his boxers, he looked up and saw Alice's eager eyes waiting for her first sight of his cock.

The second, he corrected, she must have seen it when she'd caught him and her mother making love that day.

She gasped as he pushed the material down his legs and kicked the boxers off as carelessly as he'd done the jeans.

"You're so big, Dad!"

"Not as big as some," he confessed with a laugh and crossed the short distance to the bed.

"I think it looks lovely."

She surprised him by sitting up and placing her cheek lovingly against it.

Richard laughed aloud at her unexpected action.

"I hope you still think so when it's buried in your little pussy in a minute."

"I can't wait," she replied and lay back on the bed with her legs flung wide.

"Oh, sweetheart," he said with a groan and came down on top of her.

He rubbed the length of his cock over her pussy lips over and over again as he held her close and kissed her long and hard.

Then reaching down he positioned the head at her entrance.

The contact was so delicious, they both gasped.

Their eyes caught and held for an endless moment, as though they both realized that this was a pivotal moment that would change their lives forever.

Everything they had done so far would be frowned upon by society, but this next act would take them beyond the pale.

"Are you sure, sweetheart?" he asked, even as his wayward hips pressed inwards.

"Yes, Dad," she smiled up at him. "I've never been surer about anything in my life."

He had sheltered her from everything that could have possibly harmed her. According to her mother he had 'wrapped her in a protective blanket as though she was still a baby'. If he was less selfish he would stop right now. She was an adult, but she didn't have the life experiences of young women her age.

But, he reasoned, she was an adult.

She gasped as the head slipped inside her.

"Take as much as you can for Daddy, sweetheart," he crooned, holding her head and looking deep into her passion-filled, slumberous eyes. "We don't have to rush. We have all the time in the world."

He kissed her softly as he kept his thrusts slow and even, not wanting to tear her delicate folds. Every time he felt resistance he paused, drew back and thrust gently again.

She moaned softly but stayed relaxed for him, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

When she opened them again he smiled down at her and asked, "Are you enjoying Daddy's cock in your little pussy, sweetheart?"

She nodded her head, although he could see the faint sheen of tears in her eyes.

She was such a brave thing.

He'd always been the one to take her for her childhood immunisations—Helen had claimed that she had a needle phobia although that hadn't stopped her from later having Botox injections. Alice had taken her shots without tears when he'd told her to be a brave little girl for Daddy.

"You have always been Daddy's brave little girl, haven't you?" he asked her now.

"Yes." She gave him a wobbly smile.

"When you were a little girl, I gave you a lollipop for being brave."

"I'm much too old to suck on a lollipop now," she said with a giggle.

"There's another kind of lollipop. Mine," he said when she looked slightly puzzled. "I will teach you how to suck on it. Would you like that?"

"Yes," she said eagerly. "You know that I would do anything to please you."

"You're pleasing me so much right now, baby." He kissed her and pressed in a little deeper. "I feel like the luckiest man alive today."

"Lucky? Why?" she asked.

"Because you have given me the greatest gift I've ever received since the day you were born."

He did feel lucky.

Lucky that Helen had left.

Lucky that she had given no thought to their daughter's welfare when she'd run off with her younger lover.

Lucky that he was now sunk to his balls in their daughter's tight young pussy.

Neither of them needed Helen.

He would take care of the daughter she'd so carelessly left behind.

He would guide Alice with an expert hand, continuing to direct her both academically and sexually.

"Oh, my precious baby," he said as he started to move within her narrow passage. "You're the sweetest fuck I've ever had."

"Really?" she asked, a wide smile breaking out across her face.

"Yes."

It was the truth, although he would never admit that she was the only other woman he'd ever slept with besides her mother. A man had to be left with some pride.

"Now come with Daddy, baby," he instructed when he felt his control at breaking point.

He slipped one hand between them and caressed her clitoris.

Immediately her hips started to move in a frenzied motion.

When she came, her inner walls clamped around his cock and then milked him dry as he gave her his seed.

He turned in the bed and pulled her to rest on top of him, their bodies still joined.

"That was wonderful, sweetheart." His chest rose and fell beneath her soft cheek as he sought to get his breath back. "Simply wonderful."

"For me, too," she said, raising her head and looking up at him with a smile. "I've read about sex, but never dreamed it would feel this good."

"You read about sex?" he asked in shock. He'd never seen her with a single dirty magazine or book of erotica. "When?"

"There are tons of free sex stories on line," she told him with another laugh.

"Ah!" he replied.

He sometimes forgot that anyone with access to the internet could find whatever they wanted.

"Will you give me more fingers now," she asked, giving a wiggle of her hips and causing his cock to throb in response.

"Weren't two of them enough for you?" he asked with an indulgence smile. "They barely fit inside you."

"But that was before," she reminded him and gave another wiggle of her hips.

"Remember I have large fingers, sweetheart," he reminded her and held up his right hand again.

"How many fingers did you put inside Mum?" she asked.

"All four," he admitted.

"Then I want all four, too," she said and gave yet another wiggle. "I want you to do everything you did to her."

"You don't have to compete with your mother, sweetheart," he admonished, realizing that she might still be a little worried that he would get someone else if she didn't adequately fulfil his needs.

"But you enjoyed putting your fingers inside her," she replied. "I watched your face."

She had him there.

Finger-fucking was something that gave him as much pleasure as fucking itself. As a young man, he'd searched out porn videos that specifically involved tight young pussies being fingered by as many digits as would hold.

Helen had been insatiable when they're first met and though he considered himself more than amply endowed, it hadn't been enough for her greedy pussy.

He wouldn't tell Alice that what she'd witnessed that afternoon was him fisting her mother. From the door she would have had a sideways view and wouldn't have known any better.

"Yes, I do enjoy finger-fucking, my sweet," he admitted. "But it takes patience. One day, darling, you will be able to take all four of my fingers, too."

But not for a long while.

He had no intention of stretching her too wide too soon.

He wanted his cock to revel in her virginal tightness and resistance for as long as possible.

Some men were lucky enough to bed at least one virgin in their lifetime.

Richard had never had that pleasure.

And if not for his dear sweet Alice, he might never have had.

"Let's take a rest now, my sweet," he said, reaching down for the covering that had fallen to the floor.

He covered them both, keeping one hand wrapped around her over the covers while the other lazily roamed the luscious curves of her firm, young body.

She fell asleep within minutes and the sound of her soft, contended breathing was music to his ears.

He almost couldn't believe that he wasn't having the most fantastic dream.

Even though it was flaccid, his cock was still held snugly inside her sweet little pussy as though it was reluctant to let it go.

He was so grateful that it was unlikely that anyone would ever interrupt them whenever they took their pleasure with each other.

Neither of them had friends who would call or visit.

Helen had had a handful of friends whom Richard had tolerated for her sake, but they didn't bother with him now that she'd left.

His friends had been as shocked as his parents when he'd started dating Helen. After a night out together, a week after he met her, they had given him an ultimatum: them or his 'vulgar' hussy. He'd chosen Helen and lost all of his friends.

His relatives had never forgiven him for marrying so far beneath himself. He'd also lost contact with them.

He, Helen and Alice had mostly spent their time alone as a unit of three.

Now it would be just him and Alice.

And that was perfect as far as he was concerned.

They needed no one else in their lives.

There would be no one to question why a grown woman lived with her father instead of getting married.

There would be no one else in the house to witness him take her in practically every corner and on every available surface.

He would never get tired of making love to her.

The illicit nature of their coupling had given him a higher high than any he'd experienced when he'd occasionally tried illegal drugs with his friends at university.

Some of them had become hooked on one substance or other, but he had been lucky not to crave any of the drugs afterwards.

It wouldn't be the same with Alice.

Already he knew that her pussy had enslaved him as none of those drugs had managed to do.

***

By the end of the summer, Alice's poor little nipples looked three, possibly four times, the size they were previously. He'd been careful not to ever get them sore, but he'd been relentless in training them at every opportunity.

It didn't matter if she never produced milk.

He was enjoying the training as much as he would enjoy her milk.

And she was just as eager for the training as he was to train her.

His cock never failed to rise at the sight of her delectable body. It could spend all day buried inside her sweetness and still want more.

Her tight, sweet pussy was everything he'd ever wanted.

Later that night, he'd noticed a small bloodstain on the sheet and his heart had stopped for a moment.

Then it had soared in his chest, like an eagle majestically taking flight.

She was his completely!

He'd suggested that she made up the bed with fresh linen while he popped the soiled sheets into the laundry basket.

Instead he'd folded the sheet in a neat rectangle and later vacuum-sealed it in protective plastic when it had completely dried. He'd never been good at any sport, but every time he took out his prize and looked at it, he felt like a world champion!

Helen had had three steady boyfriends and had admitted that she'd had several casual hook-ups before she'd met him.

And since knowing that she'd betrayed him with Tony, he suspected that her boss hadn't been her only affair during the marriage.

Helen had had a well used pussy, but Alice's was his and his alone.

It still sweetly resisted his thrusts; he still had to gently force his way into the tight folds every time.

And when he was buried to the hilt inside her, her inner walls fit him like a glove and it felt as though she'd been created just for him.

There would be no anal for his sweet angel...at least not for a long, long while, if ever.

And no hard fucking, either.

He would treat her like glass, as he'd always done.

Her gynaecologist had recommended that she went on the contraceptive pill at fifteen when her periods had become so debilitating that she'd had to miss school for the first days of her period every month.

She'd confirmed after he had first made love to her that she still took them religiously, but he had to be careful not to impregnate her.

Although it would guarantee that she would produce milk, he didn't want to share her with anyone else.

Not even their child.

He wanted to live out the rest of his life alone with his baby girl.

Perhaps in his heart of hearts, it was what he'd always wanted.

He had always warned her about boys and their beastly ways.

He'd probably terrified the poor love and put her off men for life.

But none of them could have loved her better than him.

And none ever would.

He knew that she studied hard mainly to make him proud of her although he'd never put any pressure on her to succeed.

She'd planned on pursuing her PhD to be just like him, but he was positive that she wouldn't be disappointed if he asked her to give up her place at the university for him.

It wasn't a request he would make lightly; he wanted her to be all that she could be.

But a novel idea had been forming in his head over the last months—selling the apartment and cashing in his considerable investment portfolio, and buying a private island in the sun to be alone with his baby.

They could roam naked on the beach there, with only her loose, beautiful, long blonde hair to cover her modesty.

He had to give it more thought, but the idea filled him with a delicious thrill every time it crossed his mind.

The End

© 2023 Meghan Moore

12