Daddy Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Callum got home after school on Friday, his dad was sitting on the sofa in the living room and Callum decided to sit with him and see what he had to say.

Except when he sat down, Keith was a nervous wreck and was unable to speak. He occasionally glanced at his son and quickly diverted his eyes back. Then he caught himself glancing at his son's crotch, still not believing what had happened.

"You okay dad?" Callum eventually asked with a grin.

"Y-Yeah." Keith stuttered back. He felt like he was 16 again and nervously talking to a girl he liked.

"You look nervous?" Callum said, laughing on the inside.

Keith felt like he was in hell, sweating and shaking he was about to reply when Susan called from the kitchen, "Dinner is ready!"

Thank God! Keith thought.

Standing up, Callum wanted to push his dad further and said, "Are you hungry dad?" Emphasising on the word hungry.

"Erm. Sure." Keith replied in awkwardness.

The entire meal, Keith didn't say a single word. He could barely look up from his plate and when he did, he accidentally made eye contact with his son who would just grin back at him.

This is hell! Keith thought.

While Callum was loving seeing his father panic while around him, he loved the seduction of straight men, knowing that soon his father will soon be his live in slut.

"Dad," Callum suddenly said, causing Keith to almost jump out of his own skin, "When are you next working from home?"

Keith stared at his son in disbelief, whilst Callum was struggling to hold in his laughing.

"Erm, I-I'm not sure." Keith stuttered out.

"Why son?" Susan asked.

"I could do with taking my car to the garage for a service and I can book it in and dad could take it and pick it up for me if that's okay?" Callum asked.

"Er, sure." Keith replied not looking up from his plate.

"Are you sure?" Callum asked with a smile and then said, "You don't mind taking it?" Causing Keith to burst his eyes open in horror at the double meaning.

"No, it's okay." Keith replied trying to hide his nervousness.

"Are you okay Hun?" Susan asked her husband, picking up on his strange attitude.

"Yes, I'm fine, just tired." He replied.

The rest of the meal was fairly silent, Lisa spoke about her plans with her boyfriend and Susan spoke about her week of work ahead. When the meal ended Keith was happy to offer to clean the dishes if it got him away from the dinner table.

He could hear his family chatting in the dining room while he had on rubber gloves and washing the dishes, his heart jumped when suddenly he felt a pair of hands gripping his arse cheeks.

"Hi Daddy slut." He heard Callum's voice whisper from behind.

"Callum!" Keith whispered jumping around and splashing water all onto the ground.

"Something wrong?" Callum asked with a grin on his face, looking down at his shorter father.

"You cannot do that!" Keith argued, looking behind Callum to make sure his wife couldn't see in.

"I thought after the other day we are way past me being able to touch your arse." Callum said with a laugh.

"That was a mistake Callum! It was wrong and we are going to forget about it and never mention it again!" Keith said standing his ground.

Callum knew that his dad would put up a fight, some of the straight men he has seduced before can be hard to break and he knew his dad would be especially hard. But the harder the break meant the better the reward.

"I don't think it was a mistake, and you seemed pretty happy with your lips around my cock." Callum said bluntly.

"Callum!" Keith whispered.

"What Daddy slut? I bet you would love to get on your knees right now and take my big hard cock back into your mouth." Callum said.

"No Callum! You do not speak to me like that!" Keith argued, hating his son calling him Daddy slut.

"You are my cocksucker, I will speak to you however you want." Callum bluntly replied.

"That is enough! Get out of here now!" Keith argued, furious of the way his son was speaking to him.

"Okay I will," Callum said, and suddenly reaching forward and just as he expected, held onto his dad's hard cock, "But you seem to like the thought of being my cocksucker and swallowing my big load again."

Keith's mouth hung open in shock at his son. Callum squeezed his dad's hard cock and quickly turned around and left him alone in the kitchen.

Keith just stood there stunned and confused, Why am I hard?! He questioned. He was furious with the way his son spoke to him, but he felt a horniness coming to him.

Turning around, Keith tried to distract himself by washing the dishes thoroughly, although he couldn't get his son out of his head.

For the rest of the night, Callum stayed in his room, knowing not to push his father too much too soon. Keith was happy to not see him again.

When Keith went to his room with Susan, his horniness was still high and he moved to his wife's side of the bed and kissed her. After a few minutes of making out with his wife she whispered.

"What's brought this on?" As she wasn't used to Keith putting a lot of effort in for sex any more.

"I just want you." He whispered trying to kiss her again.

Except Susan wasn't in the mood, she kissed him for another few minutes but when Keith's hand went to her body she pushed him away and whispered, "We can't do it with the kids in, maybe another day."

Keith was annoyed, he was horny as fuck and his wife wouldn't satisfy him! Instead, she kissed him goodnight and rolled over.

Keith did the same, except his aching cock was rock hard for the entire night.

CHAPTER 3

Keith had a restless sleep, he was constantly horny and found it hard to not think of the words that came from his son's mouth. Calling him a cocksucker, Keith knew he had sucked his son's dick, but he wasn't a cocksucker. He didn't like or want dick. It was a one-time moment of weakness.

Deciding to go into the office today to not risk being alone with his son again, Keith was sitting at his laptop at his desk trying to distract himself.

That morning, Callum got up and went to school as usual. When he felt his dad's hard cock he knew that he would fall like the rest, he just needed more encouragement. At 10am, Callum went into the school bathroom and took a photo of his hard cock, knowing exactly how to get the right angle to make it look the most appealing.

When Keith's phone vibrated and he saw it was a message from his son he panicked. Opening it, he let out a loud gasp at the sight of his son's cock! I forgot how big it is! He thought.

Keith didn't realise, but he remained staring at the photo for a few minutes, looking at it all over, remembering having it in front of him. When he caught himself, he turned the screen off and put his phone down. Shaking his head in an attempt to get the thoughts out, he had to focus fully on not getting a hard on.

Callum laughed when he saw his dad had read the message, when he didn't reply he knew he needed to push more.

Later on in the day, Callum had his friend Patrick follow him into an empty classroom, locking the door he said.

"Okay cocksucker, come take my dick out."

Patrick was one of the first men to suck Callum's dick and showed Callum that he was a dominant man.

"Yes sir." Patrick replied getting onto his knees and pulling Callum's cock out.

"I am going to video you sucking my dick." Callum warned.

"Please don't sir." Patrick asked, not wanting any evidence of him sucking a dick.

"Don't worry, it's not to use against you or anything like that. It is to help me seduce my dad." Callum said.

"What?" Patrick asked, massively surprised by Callum saying he is wanting to seduce his own father.

"He sucked my cock the other day and now he is resisting, so I am going to show him you sucking my cock to show him what he is missing." Callum told him.

"Oh, okay." Patrick replied, still amazed by it all, but not one to miss out on an opportunity to suck Callum's dick.

Patrick wasted no time wrapping his lips around the big cock in front of him and bobbing up and down on it like the pro he has become.

Callum closed his eyes and enjoyed the slow, sensual blowjob that he was receiving. Patrick was one of the few men that could take his entire cock down his throat.

After a few minutes, Callum pulled out his phone and aimed the camera at Patrick.

Hitting record, he started videoing the cocksucker licking and sucking his cock like a porn star.

30 minutes later, Keith's phone vibrated again and he panicked yet again when he saw it was from Callum. He considered ignoring it but curiosity got the better of him and he opened it to see a video.

When he hit play, he saw what it was and quicky turned it off! Seeing his son's cock appear on his screen. It took only 5 minutes for him to feel the need to see the video. Standing up, Keith made his way to the bathroom, locking himself in a cubical he pulled up the video and hit play.

It was someone that Keith didn't recognise sucking on Callum's cock. Keith was amazed, he knew how big Callum's cock was and this person was taking it all the way down his throat. He could hear the sounds of the boy slurping and spitting all over the giant cock.

Keith couldn't look away, he was mesmerized by the video, he watched as the other boy pulled the cock out of his mouth and slowly licked it from his balls all the way to the head of the cock, his spit trailing all over.

"Look at what you have missed out on Daddy Slut." Keith suddenly heard his son's voice.

Keith felt his cock twitching in his pants, begging him to let it out. Without thinking, Keith pressed his hand against his own hard cock and started to move it from over his trousers.

"Do you wish this was you Daddy Slut?" His voices son asked in the video, "Do you remember having my big cock down your throat? Licking my big cock all over?"

"Fuuuckkk." Keith whispered to himself as he rubbed his cock over his trousers, the video almost hypnotising him.

Then the video stopped.

"No!" Keith said out loud without meaning too. Realising his disappointment of the video ending and his cock throbbing in his pants.

Putting the video back to the start, Keith began to rewatch it and rubbing his cock, focusing fully on the giant cock that was covered in spit. When suddenly he heard the bathroom door open and in a panic, he quickly closed the video.

What am I doing?! Keith thought.

Flushing the toilet to make it seem he was actually using it, Keith stood up and readjusted his cock in his pants and returned to his desk.

Sitting back down, Keith felt like a mess. He just nearly came whilst looking at his own son's cock and his cock was still hard in his trousers. He knew he needed to put an end to this, but he just didn't know how, he found himself actually thinking of sucking the cock once again. But he did his best to push those thoughts away and tried to continue with his work.

That was, until a text came through from Callum.

"Did you enjoy the video?" Callum sent.

Keith's hands were shaking when he replied.

"No! You should not be sending me things like that!!"

"I bet your cock is rock hard watching my cocksucker loving my dick! I bet you were jealous!" Callum replied.

Keith was jealous, he knew it, but he couldn't say that to Callum.

"That is it Callum. If you do not stop now then you will be punished!" He sent, trying to regain his strength as his father.

"I think I will be the one handing out punishments to you Daddy Slut." Callum text.

When Keith read it, his cock twitched yet again. As he was typing out a message, another text from Callum came through.

"All you have to do is ask to be my cocksucker and you can have my big dick in your mouth again Daddy Slut."

Being called a cocksucker and daddy slut were getting to Keith, he hated it, yet at the same time when he read it his cock throbbed again.

He knew his horniness was taking over, so he put the phone into his desk and decided to not reply.

Callum was laughing at his phone, Patrick swallowed his cum like a good slut and he had to go back to lessons. When his dad didn't reply, he knew he almost had him. He could text back saying no, but he didn't. It was time for the next stage of his plan.

CHAPTER 4

When Keith got back from work, Susan was already there cooking their dinner. Lisa walked past and said to him.

"Hi daddy. How's your day?"

Daddy? That is no longer a cute nickname. Keith thought.

"Good, how was yours?" Keith asked his daughter.

"Great, do you mind if I stay at my boyfriend's tonight?" She asked.

"That's fine darling." Keith replied.

As he walked upstairs, it was like he was in a trance. All he has thought about all afternoon is watching the video of his son's cock. He had been horny all day and needed a release. As Keith got dressed in his room, he looked at his phone.

Maybe I can quickly squeeze one in. He thought.

Picking up his phone, he went to click on the video, his hard cock bulging through his boxers when his wife called from downstairs, "Dinner is nearly ready!"

Looking at his phone, Keith threw it down.

That's it, that's a sign that I shouldn't do this! He thought.

When he sat down at the dinner table, Keith realised that his son wasn't there.

"Where's Callum?" He asked Susan as she sat down.

"He is staying at a friend's tonight." She said.

I wonder if that is who was sucking his cock? I wonder if he is doing it right now? Keith thought, then again shook his head to stop thinking such things.

Throughout the meal, Keith almost returned back to normal. Not thinking about Callum he was able to carry on his meal as normal.

When they finished, Keith sat in front of the TV and manage to distract himself for a few hours. When he went to the bathroom, he sat on the toilet and looked at the message from Callum. He managed to bring himself to delete the video, deciding that he will no longer think of his son's cock.

Callum was indeed at Patrick's house whom he had just finished fucking when he looked at his phone and saw that his dad had deleted the video.

"Bastard." He said out loud.

"What's wrong?" Patrick asked whilst cleaning himself up with cum pouring out of his arsehole.

"My dad, he is proving harder to break than I thought." Callum said.

"Why do you want to seduce your dad?" Patrick asked, "That's incest."

"That just makes it hotter." Callum said with a smile, still defiant on his plan to make his dad his own live in cocksucker or more.

The next day, Keith managed to not think about Callum or sucking dick. He had a wank when his wife left for work and strictly watched lesbian porn. Feeling himself again, he was able to carry on his work as usual.

That was until Callum came home in the middle of the day.

When Keith saw it was his son, he decided to take back his role as dad and angrily asked.

"Callum! Why are you not at school?!"

"I thought you'd be happy to see me Daddy Slut." Callum said with a smile walking in.

"No Callum! That ends now. I am your father and you will treat me as such!" Keith said, determined to hold his own.

"Well, as much as I would love to have you on your knees sucking my cock right now, after you deleted my video, I assumed you haven't admitted that you want to yet." Callum said.

"I don't want to! That was a mistake and won't happen again!" Keith argued.

"We will see." Callum replied, then suddenly another person around Callum's age entered the room. "But since you won't suck my cock, I needed somewhere private for Patrick here to suck me." Callum said, wanting to push his father and push him further into his submissive.

"You are not skipping school and doing that whilst I am here!" Keith argued.

"What are you going to do? Tell mum?" Callum argued back.

"I will!" Keith said.

"Well then maybe she should know about what we did the other week?" Callum said back.

Keith was shocked by this, would his son really tell Susan what happened? Although Callum knew he never would, Keith didn't and he couldn't take that risk. Instead, Keith said to his son, "Listen Callum, this needs to end. I am your father and you will respect my rules."

"And I will, sometimes. But right now, I am going upstairs and Patrick is going to suck my cock. Unless you want to replace him?" Callum asked, hoping his father would submit but knowing that he wasn't there yet.

Keith's mind went blank, he couldn't believe his son would speak to him like this! He was in complete shock when Callum then said, "I thought so, you stay here. Unless you want Patrick to suck your cock? He's great."

"What?!" Keith shouted in shock.

"Patrick, you'll suck my dad's cock, won't you?" Callum asked.

"I will do anything you say sir." Patrick replied, playing the complete submissive as Callum has told him.

"No!" Keith shouted.

"Your loss, come on cocksucker." Callum said and walked upstairs with Patrick.

Keith sat down in shock of what just happened, he was losing to his son's power and he knew it.

With the tv paused, he could hear Callum speaking aloud, Callum doing this on purpose knowing his dad would be listening.

"That's it cocksucker." He moaned, "You want my big dick?"

"Yes sir! I love this giant cock!" Patrick pleaded.

Keith's curiosity was getting the better of him, being just able to hear the sounds was turning him on immensely and he found himself creeping upstairs to hear it clearer.

Callum smiled, being able to hear his dad coming up the stairs, he moaned loudly. "Fuck yes! Get those lips around my cock slut!"

Keith's cock was throbbing in his pants, when he made it upstairs, he could see through a crack in the door. His son was standing there, and Patrick was on his knees bobbing up and down on it. His spit was pouring down his chin. Keith just stared in amazement.

Callum could see his dad in the corner of his eye and smiled, knowing he was getting closer to breaking.

Keith just watched as Patrick was sucking the cock like a pro, taking it down his throat all the way and then pulling it out and licking his balls.

Without thinking, Keith started to rub his cock from outside of his trousers, although it was begging him to take it out and wank properly.

Just then Callum roared out, "Swallow my cum you fucking slut!!"

Keith came in his pants! Watching his son twitch as he fired his cum inside Patrick's mouth, remembering what it was like to have that feeling.

When Keith finally stopped cumming in his pants he quickly rushed downstairs.

A few minutes later Callum and Patrick both came down at Callum said, "I hope you enjoyed the show."

Keith couldn't speak, he could feel his cum inside his trousers and just stared at his son who was smiling back at him.

"Not long until you get to taste it again Daddy slut." Callum said and then left.

Keith went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up and got changed into trousers that weren't filled with cum.

Fuck! I thought this was over! Keith said to himself.

CHAPTER 5

Callum stayed out again that night, Keith could barely think straight. The whole time he pictured his son's cock. Pictured Patrick sucking it and then finally picturing himself sucking it. He knew he was slowly losing the fight in his head to resist the urge.

Callum knew it as well. He knew that it wouldn't be long until his dad was sucking his cock once again. The final part of his plan was coming into action.

Keith returned back from work, not hearing anything from his son, which he was actually grateful for. Except when he got home, Susan told him that her and Lisa were going out for tea and it was just Keith and Callum all night.

Callum had set this up, knowing that tonight was the night his dad would submit.