Daddy Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Keith was sitting watching TV, Callum walked in and sat on the other sofa and stared at his father.

"What?" Keith asked.

"I am just waiting for you." Callum replied with a smile.

"Callum, this has to stop." Keith weakly argued.

Then Callum stood up and slowly walked a little closer to his dad.

"I don't think you want it to stop dad. I saw you watching Patrick suck my cock, did you wish it was you?" He asked.

"N-no." Keith weakly said, watching his son stride over to him.

"Did you wish you were on your knees, taking your son's big cock back into your mouth?" Callum encouraged.

"Please, Callum." Keith whispered as his son got closer and closer.

"Begging, I like that." Callum said now only a foot away, "I think you want it, I think you want to become my cocksucker."

Keith was at the breaking point, he looked at his son's crotch and then back at him.

"I told you, all you have to do, is ask." Callum said, placing a hand onto his dad's shoulder.

"Callum." Keith whispered.

Callum could see the fighting in his dad's head and knew he just had to push a little more. Attempting to force the decision, Callum quickly pulled down his trousers and his huge cock was loose.

Keith stared in shock, looking at his son's big cock only inches from his face.

"Do you want my cock?" Callum whispered.

When Keith didn't reply, but still stared at his cock, Callum edged closed until his dick was only an inch from his dad's face.

"You know you want to, and I want you to, as well." Callum said.

Keith was fighting with himself, the urge to open his mouth and suck his son's cock was winning and he knew it.

When Callum moved closer, Keith felt his son's cock pressing against his lips. The same as the first time, Keith's senses were filled with the smell of the delicious cock.

Weak, Keith looked up at his son and whispered, "This one last time."

Callum smiled at his dad's defeat and said, "We will see about that," and then continued, "You know what you need to say."

Keith looked back at the cock, his mind was made. Looking at his son he said, "Please can I suck your cock?"

Finally! Callum thought.

"You want to be my cocksucker?" He asked pushing his dad further.

"Yes." Keith replied, opening his mouth and moving to the cock.

Then Callum pulled away and said, "Yes what?"

"Yes, I want to be your cocksucker." Keith replied.

"Good Daddy Slut." Callum said, "You can suck my cock."

Keith raised his hand and gripped onto the cock, this was it, he wanted it.

Opening his mouth, he felt the warmth of the cock pressing against his tongue and he slowly wrapped his lips around his son's cock once more.

"Ooohhh yes." Callum moaned as he looked at his dad, his eyes closed with a big cock in his mouth.

Keith had made his decision and was going to make the most of it now, moving his tongue he slowly massaged it against the head of his son's cock.

"That's good." Callum moaned as his dad's wet tongue swirled around his cock.

Keith opened his mouth and took more of the cock into him, spreading his spit around the shaft he slowly started to move his head up and down the cock.

Callum was in heaven watching his dad submit. Watching him take a small amount of his cock between his lips.

As Keith got used to the cock in his mouth, he started to bob a little faster, taking a little more than just the head into his mouth.

"That's it Daddy Slut. Take my cock." Callum moaned.

"Mmmmm." Keith moaned around the cock, in euphoria of his son's dominant words.

His horniness taking over, Keith started to bob faster up and down the cock. Just like he knew he liked. As he tried to take more down his throat he accidentally gagged and pulled back. He saw a trial of spit going from his mouth to the cock.

"It's okay cocksucker, with more practice you will take more." Callum said.

Keith looked up at his son, not knowing why he said with more practice as this was a one time thing.

Keith took the spit from his mouth into his hand and spread it around his son's cock, wanking the big cock in his hand as he wrapped his lips around the cock once more.

"Mmmm!" Keith moaned as he started to slutily bob up and down on the cock.

"Fuck yes, you're a natural Daddy Slut." Callum moaned as his dad gave him a good, sloppy blowjob.

Keith was hard as a rock, being called a slut by his son just turning him on more and made him want to please his son.

He kept taking as much cock down his throat as possible. Forcing it to hit his throat and try to stop himself from gagging.

"Glllgggg!" Keith moaned as the cock pressed against his throat, although he knew he didn't have it all there.

"Lick my balls dad!!" Callum ordered.

Keith did just that, lifting the cock up he buried his face into his son's big, smooth balls. Licking them all over and taking the egg shapes into his mouth and running his tongue all over them.

"That's it, just like that daddy." Callum moaned running his hands through his dad's hair.

Keith returned to sucking his son's cock, bobbing up and down until Callum gripped his head and held him still.

"I'm going to fuck your face now daddy." Callum whispered.

"Mhmmm." Keith moaned in approval.

Holding his dad's head still, Callum started to slowly thrust in and out of his mouth. Keith did his best to keep his lips locked around the cock as flick his tongue against the head as his son slowly fucked his mouth.

Picking up the pace, Callum started to push deeper down his dad's throat, forcing him to gag and spit all over his cock as he fucked faster and faster.

"Such a fucking slut!" Callum moaned as he fucked his dad's mouth.

He could feel his orgasm building up and knew that soon he would be filling his dad's mouth with cum.

Keith was in heaven, feeling so slutty with a big cock fucking his mouth, his spit was pouring down his chin as he tried his best not to gag on the cock going down his throat.

"I'm going to cum soon, do you want my cum daddy?" Callum moaned.

"Mmmmmmm!" Keith moaned desperate to taste his cum.

"FUUUCKKKK!!" Callum roared as his cock erupted in his dad's mouth.

"MMMMMMM!" Keith moaned when the first shots of cum hit his tongue, remembering the delicious, salty taste that poured down his throat.

"Gllg..glllgg.gllggg!" Keith kept gagging and moaning as Callum kept fucking his face and cumming down his throat.

Callum's body was shaking all over as his orgasm was slowly dying down.

Without thinking, Keith kept sucking on his son's cock as it slowly went soft, getting every last drop of cum from him.

"Fucking hell dad, I can't believe you haven't done that before me." Callum panting, moving back and sitting down.

Keith stared at his son's soft cock, wiping the spit and cum from his chin he whispered, "I can't believe we did that."

"Oh, it will be happening a lot more now you have admitted you are my cocksucker." Callum said with a grin.

"No Callum, this was the last time." Keith argued, although he couldn't argue with the hard cock in his pants.

"Pull your dick out now!" Callum ordered in a firm and dominant tone.

Keith's submissive side emerged and remembering what Patrick said, he replied, "Yes... sir." And pulled his trousers down to release his hard cock.

"Now wank for me Daddy Slut!" Callum ordered.

Keith kept his eyes locked on his son's cock as he wanked his hard cock, his body shaking with pleasure.

"You love my cock don't you daddy slut?" Callum asked whilst watching his dad wank.

"Yes son! Your cock is amazing!" Keith moaned, not believing the words were coming out of his mouth.

"You are my cocksucker daddy!" Callum encouraged.

"Yes!" Keith moaned.

"Cum for me Daddy Slut! Cum thinking of your son's cock!!" Callum ordered.

"FUUUCKKK!!" Keith screamed as he covered himself in cum, his body shaking through the orgasm.

"Good boy, you should get cleaned up." Callum said standing up and walking upstairs.

Keith was panting, sat on the sofa as his horniness died down.

I can't believe what I just did, what I just said! Keith thought!

He quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned the cum off of him. Sitting back on the sofa, his mind was spinning at what just happened.

While Callum stayed upstairs in his room, an hour later his cock was hard again, taking a photo he sent it to his dad and said, "Mum and Lisa are out for a few more hours if you want a second helping. You just have to ask."

Keith looked at the photo for a long time, now he has cum the desire to suck a cock was gone. Although it did start to come back after seeing this again.

As his cock began to grow in his pants, Keith turned his phone off. Pressing his hand against his now rock hard cock, he tried to think of a way to stop this, to not keep submitting to his son.

Except right now, that seemed impossible.