Daddy, Take Me Ch. 35-38

Story Info
Days exploring with Belle and Maisie comes home!
20.9k words
4.56
2.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

Another long one, but split into four chapters for ease of reading. Hopefully. Thanks to Kenji for his keen eye looking over this thing. As always, any mistakes undoubtedly, are mine. Thanks for taking the time to read this saga. It is appreciated...

Chapter 35

I woke before the two beautiful women next to me did, my body aching from our exertions which carried on 'til the early hours. My body was wracked with exhaustion, details of the evening hazy and jumbled up. Safe to say, Belle and Maisie got along famously, and their once-tenuous bond was now firmly solidified. I guess intimacy can pull people one of two ways; either you bond, or you don't. To anyone walking into the room, they'd know we'd definitely connected.

It would take time to process what we had gotten ourselves into, but 'til then, I had a choice to make. I was between these two breathtaking people, so whom would I pleasure?

It had to be my fiancée, hmm?

Uneasily, I burrowed beneath the duvet, trying not to wake either of these sleeping beauties. As stealthily as possible, and I was getting pretty good at this, I slithered, snake-like, between Maisie's legs. I chuckled to myself, trying not to wake her, as I tickled her thighs, hoping she would spread her legs...just a bit more. My devious plan worked, as she shivered and wobbled about, pulling the duvet tight under her chin and slipping back into a comfortable stupor. I discreetly moved up, her musky scent spurring me on. I knew I'd have but one chance at this, so I gently puckered my lips and blew a stream of soft, warm breath on her uncovered womanhood. She didn't move, so I blew another wave of flushed air on her. I felt her hand waving around, then landing on my head. She moved her hand, trying to figure out what it was, thinking this was a dream, perhaps? Half-awake, she lifted the duvet and peered at my head, safely tucked between her thighs.

"Chloe? What...what are you..." she began to say, 'til I covered her quim with my mouth and licked. "No...no, sweetie. Really. Come up here, aye?" her voice low and not pleased with my morning incursion. My tongue slipped through her labia again, her earthy muskiness saturating my mind.

"Chloe...no. C'mon. Up here, leannan," she whispered, pushing my head away from her unexcited pussy.

I tried again, hoping she'd relent and let me in. I was disappointed, as she forcefully pushed my head away and pulled my hair. Even I could take a hint, as I crawled up her body, rubbing my small mounds on her body in the hopes she'd reconsider.

My head poked out from under the cover, and I smiled at her. She lovingly swatted my head and sighed, "C'mon. Sleep, all right. It's too...early, aye," she huffed. I gave her my best pout, but she never opened her eyes. Maisie pushed me off her warm body, back to where I began ten minutes ago. Humph!

I cuddled up to her, but sleep evaded me. Still, Belle was sleeping, so...

As sneaky as before, I slid down, ferreted around, and found myself between her legs. Something almost primal had taken hold of me, as I needed the taste of a woman. Now! Belle was more compliant, her legs spread at the first waft of my breath. I laid my nose on her exposed cunt and inhaled. With one hand, my fingers prised her lips apart, and my tongue slid through her almost-dry labia. She didn't move, so I licked her again. And again, but now, her pungent scent was percolating nicely.

Mmmmmm, I thought. This is what I...need, as my tongue gently lashed her. With every slow swipe, her juices began to run, as I licked her like the little kitten I was to her. I felt the bed shift around, and then a hand lay on my head. It was Maisie's hand, but she was sound asleep already.

My tongue split Belle's now-wet lips, as I prodded about, delving deeper with every gentle stroke. Unconsciously, Belle spread her legs more, lifting her knees ever so slightly, as I explored her delicious pussy. I licked her puffy labia, only stopping to kiss each side. My hands were cradled in her womanly crease, as I devoured her cunt, swallowing her morning secretions, as I moved my fingers to her mons, caressing and fondling the proud little bulge and her tuft of blondish hair. I pulled the tight flesh, exposing her still-hidden clit, and I flicked my tongue at her, Belle suddenly lifting her hips. I felt her hand on my head, as my fingers crept up and touched her soft tummy.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, as if in a dream. "Who...what?" she queried sleepily, still unsure if this was real. As she came out of her sleep, her pelvis lifted, and my tongue buried inside her. "That's...that's so..." she dreamily sighed, her pussy slowly fucking my mouth. As my hand moved further up her soft body, her fingers drifted through my hair. Every time I'd twitch her clit, she'd grasp it, as if holding onto me. I ran my tongue around her vulva, tasting and cleaning her, as her morning juices flowed. I moved a hand to her gushy pussy. I twiddled a single finger around her wetness, playfully prodding her, teasing her almost. There was no pretence needed now, as I made my long, slow strokes, my tongue swallowing and licking her, as she shifted her body to and fro, needing this as much as I did.

I slid a finger into her, and the delightful, "Uuuuuugh" was all I needed to hear, as I penetrated her. I curled it up, sliding it along her upper wall, feeling for that unique spongy peel. I rubbed my fingertip around the tissue, my rough tongue taking long swipes and flirting with her clit.

"Oooooh...Chl--that's...yesssss...right--uuuuuh--there," she moaned, waking Maisie again by now.

Belle's hand grabbed one of my straying hands and squeezed it, the tension building, as I bathed myself in her sap. My finger gently swished around, Belle lurching every time I daubed her 'spot'. I licked my fingers, as much as I licked her cunt, revelling in her dewy scent. I moved my mouth up and flicked her clit, then greedily sucked her off, her hips rising and falling as she took me.

Her now loud, 'uuuuughs' and griping, 'ooooohs' filled the room. I only hoped Maisie was jealous! Belle generously fucked me, both of us knowing she was so damn close. I flicked and fluttered her clit, as Belle orgasmed into my waiting mouth. If Maisie wasn't awake before, she most certainly was now!

Belle drenched me in her wet scent, gloriously covering my face. I bathed myself in her gushiness, swallowing what I could and leaving my long, brunette hair to soak up the rest. Too soon, she pushed my head away, as my finger slid from her oozing pussy. I took another swipe or three, but she was adamant about stopping. Humph!

I sidled up to her warm and now-moist body, kissing and hugging her. I giggled, as my head popped up from under the duvet.

"Morning, darling," I sweetly chuckled, and laid my head on her chest.

"Morning to you, sweetheart. Gosh...that was...thank you...my...God," she heaved, which made me laugh even harder. Maisie moved closer to us, her arm enveloping me, as she welcomely kissed me, too.

"Morning, trouble," she chuckled, using the endearment I had for my sisters.

I could only lovingly smirk and poke my tongue out at her, and she tenderly swatted my head.

"I could get used to this, Chloe," Belle smiled.

"Mmmm, as could I, sweetie," I said, and crawled up to her lips, embracing her and letting her taste herself in my mouth.

I rolled off her, pleased with myself.

We all easily chatted about the day ahead and, almost at once, went to get out of the comfortable bed. We all needed to pee, so...

I ran to the ensuite and plopped myself on the loo first. Yay! Maisie walked in, an admonishing look on her sleepy face.

"Too slow, mon amour," I chuckled, as she grabbed her toothbrush and began her morning ritual. Belle just stood there, open-mouthed and looking at us, so at ease with each other. She gasped when I stood and wiped my vagine, and Maisie immediately sat and peed.

"What?" Maisie said to her, and giggled.

"You two," she chuckled, but kept watching us.

Maisie stood and wiped herself, flushing the loo and said to Belle, "Next?"

"I'll...I'll wait, thanks," and she blushed.

"Suit yourself, darling, aye," Maisie sighed, stretching her arms and yawning. "What's for brekkie?" she asked. "Tea, anyone?" she said, as she fluffed her hair up, then grabbed a stray band and tied it back.

She kissed us both on the head, walked back to the bedroom, and grabbed her robe. I followed her, leaving Belle to pee in peace for now.

"Take your time, sweetie. We've got this," I smiled, and followed Maisie downstairs.

The kettle was on, so I rummaged through her fridge, pulling out miscellaneous veggies, bacon, and cheeses. I began prepping a good breakfast, as we all had a full day ahead of us. I found her pans and made a healthy frittata for us. Belle finally appeared, as I poured the mixture and began stirring. She collected her hot tea and smiled at us.

"Are you sure you two don't want to move in?" she laughed. "I could get used to this!"

Maisie made her sit whilst we sorted everything out. She sliced the sourdough when the eggs were ready, and we served our hostess breakfast.

We all had that satisfactory, after-sex glow about us, giggling at each other like school kids.

"So, Belle," I asked. "Did you, uhm, enjoy last night?" I said, with an evil smirk.

"That...was one of the most arousing nights of my life, sweetheart. You both certainly put me through my paces!" she laughed. "My goodness...what I've been missing, hmm?"

"Well, I think it's safe to say you now have two new friends for life!" I chuckled.

Maisie grabbed her hand, leaned over and tenderly kissed her, then me.

"Chloe's right, Arabella. I can see how good you are for Chloe...and me. All of this is so...unexpected but simply wonderful. Thank you, aye?" she said, her smile so bloody bright.

"Every moment has been my pleasure, okay? Now. Today, hmm? I have an appointment at ten, so need to get a move on. I'll pop by the shops and grab some more food, all right? If there's anything special, just put it on the list there, or just message me, okay?" she smiled.

After we ate, we went back upstairs and showered, the three of us basking in our closeness and love. I could tell from Maisie's friskiness that she regretted not letting me have my way with her this morning. Of course, I teased her incessantly; her fake, mistreated pout had me chuckling, but I ignored her. Between bathing her new friend, she tried her best to seduce me; her hand lightly rubbed her bum or lifted her breast to her mouth, eyes on mine, and sucking her nipple. I taunted her with a silent smirk. Belle was giggling at the charade being played out, which gave me more resolve to tease.

Maisie leaned against the heated wall tiles, one hip thrust out and her legs spread ever-so-gently. She ran a finger through her labia, smiling at us, and brought it to her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she pretended, "I do taste good, don't I, Chloe?" she sniggered. "Too bad, hmm, leannan?"

I tried to stay strong, but she had me.

"Okay! God! If I have to!" I playfully chastised her, leaning forward and taking her finger in my mouth, then sliding down her slippery body. My mouth licked the soap suds from her breasts, as I moved to my knees, the suds beating me to her mons.

"She's so easy, isn't she, Belle?" she smiled, using my name for her now! Humph!

"You two are terrible with each other," Belle laughed, enjoying the playfulness in front of her. She continued to wipe and suckle Maisie's breasts, lifting the taut, brown nipples to her mouth and indulging herself.

I swatted Maisie's thigh, and then she grabbed my head and pulled it to her fretting pussy. Damn this shower, I thought! I wanted to taste her slightly, but pleasing, sour juices!

I wrapped my hands around her arse, as Maisie lifted her leg and pulled me into her, unfortunately, clean quim. As soon as she lifted a leg over my right shoulder, Belle leaned in and supported her, her lips still lovingly feeding on her.

I looked up at my Maisie, still smirking at her, as a single finger slid through her sudsy labia, pressing her little clit that was just peeking out from its nighttime shelter.

"Do it, leannan. Please...just..." Maisie sighed, her leg pushing me to her red pussy.

As I pulled my finger out, I swept my tongue through her again, her fingers tightly wrapped in my wet hair. I slid my fingers through the soapy crease of her thigh and up around her vulva. Slowly my circles were smaller, just teasing her labia, as I pushed against the pink flesh of her lips, and then my fingers sank into her pussy again.

My tongue began to bathe her urgent nub while my mouth continued that delicious suction. Maisie started to gasp and moan, never looking away, as she moved her head left and right, her cries of pleasure surging through her body. Her legs began to shake as her orgasm crept silently through her. Maisie wrapped her arms around my head, as I continued my mercilessly glorious assault on her clit.

Finally, her moans became cries, as waves of bliss flowed out from her sex. Her hand shot out to the wall to keep her balance, Belle lovingly still holding her. Maisie gushed her morning juices over my face, the fine mist, unfortunately, washing them away too quickly. Her leg slipped from my shoulder, as I prised her swollen lips apart, my tongue still lashing her pulsing pussy. Belle engulfed her lips, one hand sneakily fondling her breast, as Maisie breathed deep into her mouth. As I stood, my lips kissed Maisie's stomach, her little post-orgasmic twitches making me smile. Belle held one bosom tightly, her engorged nipple begging to be adored, and she fed it to me. As I sucked and licked her, Belle's hand went to my head, holding me on her tit and cooing her approval.

"And good morning to you, leannan," Maisie huffed, and laughed.

"You would have been more comfortable in the bed, sweetie," I teased.

"Don't I know it, but...thank you, love," she chuckled, softly kissing me.

We both turned to Belle and began to lavish her with our lips and fingers, but she shooed us away.

"I...I really can't, girls, okay? I'm running late as it is, all right. But...tonight, hmm?" she smiled, turning the shower off and stepping from the enclosure. Maisie and I pouted, but she paid us no mind. We must be losing our touch, as our pouts usually worked!

We dried ourselves, unusual, yes, but we didn't want her to be late for her consultation. Maisie and I were already at 'work', so...

Whilst Maisie dried and sorted her hair, I chose Belle's lingerie for the day, her beaming smile approving my choice. Maisie and I sorted through our bags, both choosing less professional clothing. Today, Belle wore her usual light and breezy blouse but chose a wide-lapelled, black waistcoat to accent the ensemble. She looked devastatingly beautiful. I handed her my bottle of French perfume, which she gratefully accepted. Dressed and coiffed, we headed downstairs, a final quick cuppa for Belle and we walked her to the door.

"I'm not sure when I'll be back, but have a wonderful day, you two. You know where everything is by now, Chloe, so please, make yourselves at home, hmm?" she said, and kissed us both goodbye.

"Have a great day at work, Mom," we laughed, arms around each other, as she started up the throaty Porsche and waved, as she pulled away.

We closed the heavy door, looked at each other, and broke into laughter.

"C'mon, leannan, we have to Zoom Martin now, aye," she sighed, and we both reverted to work mode. He had received our updated plans and notes and was happy with what he saw. As we had made so much progress, he wanted to come down tomorrow to finalise the plans. Things were moving quickly now! We finished our meeting, grabbed our boots, and headed for the woods to discuss Markus's idea of a running track. I was concerned, as the woods were ancient, so I wasn't keen on being too intrusive to the plants specific to these types of woods, specifically the bluebells, golden saxifrage, wood sorrel and wild daffodils which blanketed the forest floor in the spring.

There was a 'natural' footpath that we could follow, so we began our morning hike, taking photos and notes. We took soil samples and looked carefully at the gradients. We wanted to follow those, but were aware of the possibility of flooding. We were out there for at least four hours, but sorted out what was potentially a problem. We laid out a proposed path, eager to get Belle's approval.

We headed back, cleaned up and rummaged through her fridge for lunch. Maisie made us a lovely risotto while I sorted out our notes and photos. We took another break later and sat in her impressive family room. We lounged on the plush sofa, my head leaning on Maisie's shoulder.

"Whatcha thinking, leannan," she soothingly asked, her fingers gliding through my hair.

"Promise me something?" I asked, unsure how to explain what was going on with me.

"Anything, Chloe. Well, pretty much anything," she smiled.

"Just...if you ever feel we're not growing together, that you're changing without me, you'll say? I know what we're doing is kinda precarious, so I just need us to be aware of these changes we're going through. Just...talk with me, 'kay?" I asked, hopefully not saying the wrong thing.

Maisie just hugged me and smiled.

"You always do overthink things, hmm, leannan?" she chuckled. "We're fine, mo ghràdh, aye? We'll both know, aye?"

I cuddled into her, and whispered, "Where ever did I find you, Maisie?" I asked, facetiously.

"Hmmm," she smiled. "I think I was the one who found you, leannan," she sighed.

And with that one statement, I was levelled out again. We looked at each other and leaned in, kissing like we were whispering. We held each other easily, and then it was back to work. I messaged Martin, giving him an update on what we had sorted today. He said that instead of coming down next week, he reiterated he'd make the trip to deepest Sussex tomorrow if Belle was in. I messaged her right away, and she was working from home, so would be free to firm things up with Martin. It was good to see some real progress now.

Maisie and I packed everything up and decided to make dinner for us. I set the table and cut some fresh flowers, as Maisie finished her not-quite-world-famous chicken and sticky vegetable dish. We returned to the front room, and I showed Maisie a few of Belle's portfolios. She was as impressed as I was. I laid my head on her lap, the book on my stomach, as we turned page after page, looking at all the 'before-and-after' photos and notes. Belle certainly had a good eye and eclectic flair!

Soon enough, the front door opened. Maisie and I were taken aback, hoping it was Belle, not her husband...or son! She peeked her head around the corner and smiled at us.

"Hi, you two! Comfortable?" she chuckled.

"Hi, mom!" I laughed. "Yep...we are!

"Something smells delicious! Thanks, but you shouldn't have. Let me get settled, and I'll be right back," she said, walking to us. Belle kneeled down and kissed me.

"Hi there, you," her smile, just this side of devastating.

She leaned up and kissed the eager Maisie, her soft caress eliciting a low moan.

"Be right back," she smiled, and slipped off her light jacket.

I poured her a crisp wine and topped up ours. In moments, she was back, plunking herself on the sofa and grabbing my legs and nestling them on her thighs.

"I see you two have been busy," she sniggered.

"We worked 'til just after four...so there!" I smirked, sticking my tongue out at her.

We caught up on each other's day, and all of us were pleased with our progress. She would work from home tomorrow, so she would be here when Martin arrived. Maisie made her excuses and called her dad to ensure he was coping and not overdoing things. We talked with Belle about the proposed running track through the woods as dinner was served. She had actually reconsidered and wasn't keen on the idea anymore, but would like us to 'tidy up' the trails, as it had been left to nature to decide what did or did not need doing. I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing we didn't have to disappoint her.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers