Daddy, Take Me Ch. 54-57

Story Info
Chloe wants a baby and the two families connect.
31.9k words
4.69
4.6k
7

Part 31 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

As always, a heartfelt thanks to Kenji for his perseverance and eyes! Thanks to everyone for bearing with me on this. Hopefully, you're still enjoying reading it, as much as I am writing.

Chapter 54

Another three years have passed.

Chloe...30...Maisie...33...Belle...46...Maggie...21...Lily...19...Tom...55...Chrissie...57...Emily...56

So, where were we? And where are we?

So, no, it wasn't the last night we spent with Maggie. Even though Belle and Maisie were adamant that our intimacy would only be for that one, beautiful night, they quickly relented. Quelle surprise, eh? It took us a few months to purge our initial lust and desires, but after that, Maggie and everyone relaxed into a special relationship. I would never say the fervour died out completely, but it tailed off, as it had to. After all, she had had to discover and learn on her own. But Maggie became this little, welcome satellite that spun around us, landing every so often and reconnecting. She was always welcome, Belle going so far as to give her a key to the house.

Belle became her mentor, for lack of another word. Her encouragement and support helped her navigate art school, even going so far as setting up Maggie's first art show.

She had broached the idea of taking Maggie to Paris for a long weekend, assuring us both, it was for the art and not her libido. Maisie and I had never laughed so hard! After teasing her for a day or two, we lovingly told her it was fine with us. Maisie and I knew it would open Maggie to a whole new world, art and otherwise, so how could we say no?

They kept in constant contact with us, messaging and FaceTiming every morning and night. Of course, we gently harassed her, asking if she couldn't afford a room with two beds? I must admit, they looked glorious together. Maisie and I laughed, telling Maggie we were giving her an exam when she returned, just to see what she had learned about modern art.

Maggie's style was slowly emerging and she gradually found her way to portraiture, an area she was especially keen to explore. Belle and my parents even provided her with several commissions, and her work was getting noticed. Her work was kind of mad, in a contemporary way, though. She certainly saw the world and people differently! On the strength of her unusual approach to portraits, she was invited to the Frieze Art Fair and was well received.

Lily had begun her BA in creative writing, here in London. As a side, she's studying American literature, probably because moms and dad were always pushing the American 'classics' on her. Maggie is the ever-present Big Sister, cajoling, reassuring and supporting her.

We've had our 'problems' over the last five years, but who hasn't? The 'older' Belle gets, the more these little insecurities raise their ugly heads. We still have our Sunday night talks, a huge help to nip problems in the bud. Our relationship is tactile, loving, honest and fulfilling, though. We've all found our niche and worked so well together.

We work because of our differences. We have so much in common, but a lot not in common, too. We see things from the viewpoint and perspective of the other, so it only adds to our relationship. Our reliance has grown stronger, the longer we are together. We are always there for one another and always support one another.

Jon is now a fully qualified barrister and engaged! He lives up north with his beautiful solicitor wife, McKenzie. They're quite the power couple! Belle and he still get 'together,' with our continued blessings. Thank God we like him! As much as our relationship was hard for him when we all came together, he sees his mother as happy and content and accepts us more as time goes on. He has often said, privately, that he was waiting for us to 'dump' his mom, to which we always laughed. Belle's an integral part of us, of who we are and who we want to be. I can honestly say our love has only grown over these last five years.

Now, money. It's never been a huge problem for us, I must say. Well, at least not for Maisie and me. We 'pay our way' every month and rein in Belle on her incessant spoiling of us. Last year, she sat us down with Jon to discuss her will. Jeez. Already? She generously signed over half the house to Maisie and me, with the proviso that 'when' she passes, we can stay in the house. Jon was happy to sign off on that, although Maisie and I felt she had gone too far in her generosity. Neither Maisie nor I have ever used our Black credit cards, much to Belle's annoyance. Tont pi!

Daddy was going to trade in his beloved Porsche for a new model and asked ME if I wanted his 'old' one! What? Uh, yes, please! He knew how much I loved it and loved driving it. On more than one occasion, he'd toss me his keys and let me take him out for a long drive. More often than not, we'd end up somewhere in the Home Counties, barrelling down some thicket-hedged road, daddy encouraging me to let loose. I loved the viral power when I downshifted, then rapidly run through the tight gears but eased out at one-hundred-and-ten miles per hour.

He gently scoffed at me, knowing that wasn't anywhere near the fastest the car would go. I could have so easily fucked him, there and then, the image of me bent over the bonnet and him taking me, was always a distraction. He had even let me borrow it for long weekends, even though Belle has kept hers. It did seem impractical, to say the least. I mean, I can't very well go loading it up with shovels, surveying equipment and wellies! Still, how could I pass up a bloody free Porsche? As I was spending more and more time designing and overseeing, I justified the generous gift. Yeah, as if I had to justify a bloody Porsche, eh? What a dad, eh?

So...the question of children has been brought up every few months or so, mainly by Belle! Maisie and I had broached the subject over the years, but our careers seemed to be more important. Now though, the idea was bubbling away inside me. I wouldn't say I was getting 'baby pangs,' although Belle and Maisie would dispute that! But the longer we were all together, the more I wanted to share this with these two women. We had the support around us, we could afford a child and were kind of eager to expand our family. We began looking around at IVF. Jeez. What a minefield that was! Belle was so damn supportive, offering to pay for the whole process. Maisie and I, somewhat reluctantly, accepted her kind offer.

One night, after making love, the conversation trailed back to babies. Maisie and I were uncertain about the IVF route, if only because of the 'unknown' about the donor. It just felt, well, off for us. It was a huge stumbling block that we couldn't seem to get our heads around. Sure, the child would be 'mine' but the 'father'?

Then, out of the blue, Maisie said, "How about your, uhm, dad?"

What. The. Fuck!

"No. Wait, Chloe. Just hear me out, aye? It makes sense, hmm? You know him..." she began to say, then broke into a fit of giggles. Yes, I had to slap her! "Why not, aye? He'd be perfect, leannan. We all know him, he has wonderful genes, what with Maggie and Lily. Why not?" she seriously asked. The room went deathly quiet, as we all mulled it around our endorphin-rattled brains.

"I...I can't ask him to...impregnate me, Mais. God! I mean..." but I couldn't think of a reason why not.

Maisie and Belle laughed. And laughed.

"Don't fucking tease me!" I stammered. "I...I couldn't ask him...could I?" I asked, the idea percolating already.

"Darling. He'd be ideal, hmm? What better way to connect our families?" Belle enthusiastically said.

"So. What? Am I just supposed to go to dad and ask him to give us a baby? He'll think we've gone mad! We have, right? Gone mad?" I seriously asked.

"Chloe. Relax, hen. Take a deep breath, sweetie. We'll all be there, okay? We'll sit and calmly ask if he'd consider it, aye? If he says he's open to the idea, then we talk about the best way to go ahead. We can suggest..." Maisie explained, but I cut her off.

"Don't. Fucking. Say. It!" I hissed, knowing exactly what she was going to say.

"Don't get eggy with me, young lady!" she sternly said. "Now. Why not, hmm? One last time? Don't you dare tell us the idea doesn't...appeal to you, hmm?" she said, without a smirk.

Maisie and Belle were being serious, and not in a prurient, teasing way. I looked at them both and saw how thoughtful and considerate they were.

"Really? You'd, you know, let me sleep with my dad again?" I hopefully asked. "This isn't just to get your jollies, hmm?"

"Fucking behave, Chloe!" Maisie admonished me. "We're serious. Aren't we, Belle? We're doing this for us, all of us. If you want to turn this into something sordid, then we drop it. Simple as. Chloe, you want a baby. We want a baby. At least let's talk with your parents, aye? Hell, they may laugh us out of the house, but I think it works."

Belle agreed. "Let's at least talk with them, sweetie. Maisie has come up with a great solution. It won't hurt to ask, hun. I think they'll be flattered, actually."

Flattered, huh? 'Oh, by the way, moms. Do you mind if your husband impregnates your daughter?' Yeah. Sure...

But that's what we did. Well, after me hemming and hawing for a week. I called mom and asked if she and mum would like to come to lunch on Saturday. Just them.

"Is...is everything okay? What's going on, darling?" she asked, concern etched in her voice.

"No, mom. We're all fab, 'kay? We just haven't had a Girl's Day in so long, so thought this would be a good time. Say you'll both come... please?" I practically begged.

"Well, as long as everything is good with you all, I'll check with Emily and get back to you," she said, and I knew she was smiling.

Saturday came around quickly and we had everything set. We'd have a nice, relaxing lunch, ply them both with the best Chablis and raise the subject over dessert.

When they arrived, there were warm kisses all around. Their mutual affection for Maisie and Belle was always warm and noticeable. We could all tell they were gently quizzing us, feeling us out to see what, if anything, was wrong, but they soon relaxed, knowing we weren't breaking up or dying.

I was still struck by my moms' natural beauty, even after all these years. They both seemingly grew into their middle years intact, lively and still desirable as fuck. Okay, mum's breasts may have sagged a bit, unlike my mom, who had nothing to sag!

Time had been generous to my parents. Mom's once lightly-coloured hair was now a delightful silver, tinged with hints of ash. Emily looked equally stunning, her shoulder-length grey hair accented with very gentle hints of light copper. They both looked incredible. They embraced their years proudly, not bothering to cover their hair with more youthful colours. Dad had more than a few hints of grey, but the cut suited him. His greying temples only added to his manly allure, knowing that beneath those temples, was a generous and hearty lover.

Somehow, I found them both more attractive now. Whether that comes from me appreciating their years or just another kink of mine, I couldn't tell. Since they had both passed through the inevitable menopause, their sex drives had surprisingly not diminished. I think the 'change' and their children being older, gave them both more freedom from those responsibilities. In any event, they were still bloody attractive.

"So," I said, spooning some tiramisu into my mouth and swallowing. "We'd like to have a baby. We've been talking about it for ages now. It just seems to be the right time...for all of us. We've been looking into IVF, which doesn't appeal to us. So..." I began, and mom chuckled, stopping me from finishing.

"You want Tom to father your child, hmm?" she smiled, and grabbed my hand.

"How did...has anyone said anything? How did..." I asked, completely taken aback.

"Chloe. You're my daughter. I know you, don't I? I...I don't know what to say, though. You've all really thought this through? I mean...gosh!" she smiled. "Emily? Your thoughts?"

My mum just wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, her eyes watering up. "I think it's a wonderful idea. Think of it, Chrissie. Tom is already going to live on through Maggie and Lily. And now..." she smiled, and rubbed my tummy.

We bandied around different scenarios, trying to think of all the different angles. Yeah, I could see where I got my overthinking from!

"Shall I assume that you're not looking at IVF? I gather you want this done the old-fashioned way, hmm?" mom laughed.

And yes, I blushed.

"Don't mom. Please. Not about this, 'kay? Sure, we could go the IVF route, but...well, you know..." I stuttered and was at a loss for words. I had four sets of eyes on me, all waiting to hear it from my mouth. Fuck it, I thought. "If it's okay with you both, then...yes. I love daddy. It would be the last time, 'kay? I'd...we'd... have him forever then, wouldn't we? God, moms...I know this is a huge ask, right, but the only way I'd do this is if we could do it, well, properly.

"My goodness, Chloe. You really do love him, don't you?" mom said.

"I always have, mom. You know that. It just wasn't some adolescent crush. It never was. Yeah. I love him, 'kay?" I shyly said.

"Ohhhhh, sweetie. C'mere," she said, and I shuffled over to her. She hugged me as only a mother could and tenderly kissed me. "If Emily is fine with this, then so am I, okay?" she smiled, and we had the hugest group hug ever!

"So...are you going to ask him, or are we?" mom asked.

"I...we... will, 'kay? How do you think he'll take it?" I hesitantly asked.

My moms both broke into fits of laughter. We were all surprised at that reaction!

"Sorry," mom said. "He's your father. Of course, he'll agree! If he doesn't, we're taking him to the doctors!" they chuckled.

"There's, uhm, one more thing I need to ask, 'kay?" I haltingly asked.

"What is it now, Chloe?" mom asked, faux exasperated at my questions.

"I won't do this unless Maisie and Belle are there with me, 'kay? This is our baby and I need to share everything with them, mom. I'm serious. It's important for us all. So...?"

And yeah, my moms laughed even louder at my seemingly preposterous request.

"So...you want Maisie and Belle in the same room...the same bed whilst your father puts a baby in you? So...what are Emily and I supposed to do, hmm?" she smirked, laying her hands on mum's shoulders and leaning into her. "Are we invited to this special occasion, too?" she flirtily asked. "And have you given any thought on what would happen if we all, uhm, get caught up in the moment? Hmm? Or are you and your father the only ones who will be indulging yourselves?" mom understandably asked. Fuck me. And then I thought...

"Well. as we all get along so well, it would be a real shame if you both weren't there...with us...in bed, comfortable, watching my daddy put a baby in me, hmm?" I coquettishly giggled, upping the stakes on this now-dangerous game. Maisie's mouth was agape at THIS news!

"What have we created, Emily?" mom laughed, and slowly moved to Belle, wrapping her arm around her shoulder and pulling her in. "Whatever are we going to do with this one, Belle? Would you mind sharing a bed with Emily and me, hmm?" she smiled, mom's fingers playing with the lapels of Belle's blouse. "Strictly as voyeurs, of course,"

she murmured, her lips so bloody close to my wife's.

Belle wrapped her arms around mom's waist and firmly held her, their bodies seductively touching. "Well, I can think of worse ways to spend an evening, right? Strictly as voyeurs, right?" she smirked, knowingly.

Emily took her cue and walked to Maisie, and stood in front of her. She swept back Maisie's hair, tucking it behind her ear and whispered, "So, Maisie. Would you be fine with us...in bed with you? I mean, I wouldn't dream of doing anything like...kissing your lips...peck...like this...peck...or touching your face...peck...like this...peck...or even seeing you...peck...bare, darling...peck. That would be so...peck... inappropriate, wouldn't it?" she seductively whispered.

What the fuckity fuck! Okay, my family has always been tactile, very touchy-feely, but this? And, of course, there were always, and I mean always, the small kisses and loving, flirting touches between all four of them, but this? The next thing I knew, mom and Belle and Emily and Maisie were fucking making out in the bloody kitchen. My head felt light and woozy. I wasn't expecting this!

Of course, in moments, Maisie had Emily up against the wall, her body pressed to hers and their groins rubbing each other. Mom had moved Belle...myfuckingBelle...up against the fridge and they were just as furiously kissing, their hands groping and fondling each other.

"Ahem!" I said, startled at the turn of events. "I'm, uh, here!" I giggled, half-enthralled and half-shocked at what was happening. They all reluctantly pulled away from their new partners and sheepishly looked at me. "What's this? A practice session?" I laughed.

"It wouldn't go amiss, would it, Belle," mom temptingly smiled. "After all..." and leaned in, taking Belle's lips again.

I looked around for a bucket of cold water but was suddenly struck by how beautiful this was. Their simmering attraction was suddenly in the open.

"Mom! Please! Just fucking...stop! What the...What are you doing? You too, mum! Really? God! What are you two like, hmm? Just...just step back, 'kay? I can't fucking believe you!" I sternly shrieked.

But my moms just laughed...at me!

Emily walked to me, her eyes determined and smiling. She placed her hands on my arms and slowly slid them up.

"Relax, Chloe. If...and I mean if we do this, well, wouldn't it be better if we knew each other a bit better before you...do this? Hmm?" she asked, her lips fluttering over mine. "After all, you know your daddy... so well. Isn't that fair, sweetie?" and leaned in and kissed me.

I didn't close my eyes, so surprised as I was by...this!

"Emily! Really?" I gasped, and slid from her tight grasp. "This wasn't supposed to be a fucking orgy!" I spat out. "I...we...asked you over for your help...not to be bloody seduced. Just what the..." I sighed, exasperated by how everything had gotten so out of hand so quickly.

As I had a go at everyone for their conduct, I chastised them like children, and they all smirked at me. Humph!

At long last, Maisie finally said something. About frickin' time! My temper slowly ebbed, but she knew how pissed I was.

"C'mon, Chrissie. Chloe's right. Let's all take a step back and breathe, aye? This is for Chloe, so let's not spoil it, okay? If Tom's okay with this, we'll have plenty of time to work out the rest, hmm?" she decidedly smiled. "I guess you two will just have to wait, aye?" she grinned at Emily, but leaned in, plastering a final kiss on her red lips.

They stayed for another hour and, thankfully, behaved themselves. We all hugged and unchastely kissed, waving them off, as they drove away.

"You two!" I giggled, and smacked both their arses. "Thanks for stopping it, though. If we're going to do this, I want it done right, 'kay?" and they finally agreed.

We began researching 'How To Get Pregnant' on the web, even though we knew the basics. Belle filled us in on the finer points like timing, cycles and nutrition, so we had a good handle on our approach.

That night, we made furious love. I knew what both were thinking. They were 'dreaming,' just as Maggie did. I was the very lucky recipient of their libidos!

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers