Daddy, Take Me Ch. 54-57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother sucked and swallowed me, her lips unbelievably tender on my burning tits. My lust cried a long, long moan, as I turned my head. Maisie had lifted her dress, her pretty panties slowly being peeled down her delicious legs by Emily's magical fingers. Oh, fuck! I grabbed mom's hair and held her tight against my chest, her tongue and teeth nipping my excited nipples. I twisted my head and watched, as Belle grappled with my daddy's zip. Oh, fuck! What had I done? Fuck, Chloe!

But I continued to dry hump my mommy, giving in and breaking every vow I had given these women.

I can't begin to describe the intensity of having my mom suckling me, again. All those memories, safely tucked away, came flowing back. She knowingly flicked my nipples, the near-searing, eager pain humming in my body.

'No, Chloe. Fucking...no!' I moaned to myself, as my hips continued their slow sway.

But that angel lost out tonight, as I gave in to my mother, her mouth and her teeth. Mom's fingers insistently played with the edges of my ruined panties, my pussy gushing with every hidden touch. I was so close, so close to cumming again. My breath weakened, as I turned and looked at Maisie, her head thrown back on the sofa and Emily's tongue lashing her pussy. Maisie had unbuttoned her blouse (or, perhaps Emily had, I couldn't be certain) and was tweaking her hard nips, and fondling her orbs. Lovingly, I look at Emily, her head swishing back and forth and up and down on my wife's pussy. Maisie's feet were on the sofa, spread wide in a delicious 'V,' opening herself to Emily's desire.

Mom suddenly moved me from her lap and pushed me onto my back. She slid to the floor, as I unconsciously pulled my dress up.

"Please," I whispered, and she grasped my panties. I obligingly lifted my bum, my soused vagine on view to her for the first time in years. A wry smile crossed her lips, as she endearingly leaned down and kissed my mess. I lifted my hips up, my pussy sloshing across her face. I turned my head and saw Maisie, her bright, red cheeks glowing, as Emily slowly went down on her. Between mom's gentle swipes through my labia, I looked over at Belle.

Fuck me!

Somewhere in the distance, I heard Belle's voice.

"Chloe...Maisie...Chrissie...Emily? May I?" she breathlessly wept.

We were shaken from our delirious dreams and looked at Belle. We saw my daddy's zipper undone and knew what Belle wanted.

"God, yes, Belle!" I cried, and pulled mom's mouth back to my cunt. Her muffled cries were the only approval Belle needed.

She pulled daddy's cock out and slowly kissed his hard shaft! Fuck! I swear, I wanted to stop this. Everything had gotten too out of hand. But all I could do was touch my mommy's head and urge her to never stop. Her practised tongue delicately licked me, her lips alternating between the sweetest kisses and trembling laps. I lazily shifted my blouse off and caressed my mounds, my body glowing in this erotic reconnection.

I looked over at Maisie, her eyes glazed and bright and she nodded to Belle. I could only silently mouth, "I know!" and lifted my pussy up, urging my mom to eat me. My eyes were on daddy's cock...and Belle's mouth swallowing his stiff prick.

And mommy continued to play with me, not in the least concerned that her husband, her brother, was getting fellated by one of my wives!

A twinge of jealousy swept over my warm body. That should be me, I thought! I should be sucking my daddy off...not my wife!

But I knew how much Belle needed this. Maisie and I had inadvertently deprived Belle of this pleasure for all these years. Sure, Maisie would fuck her senseless with our various phalluses, but I knew what a real cock did for a woman. As did Belle. She had her son, but not as often as she would have liked. Or so I thought. And the jealousy faded away to love. Yes, I...we...could give this to our Belle, so I closed my eyes and relaxed to the thrumming of my mother's tongue.

In a while and with half-opened eyes, I watched as Belle stood between daddy's spread legs, his hard member quivering and dripping with her saliva. Carelessly, she undid her dress and it dropped from her body. Her virginal white, silky panties glimmered in the dim front-room light. As she wasn't wearing a bra, Belle seductively rubbed and lifted her proud breasts, daddy stroking his cock to keep him hard, although I seriously doubted he had to do that! Belle's body alone was enough to inspire any man, or woman, to grow in excitement.

Again, she turned to us and simply asked, "May I...please?" her voice rasping and low, and her fingers playing with the edges of her sumptuous panties.

"May you what, Belle," mom smirked, knowing full well what she needed.

"Chrissie, Emily? May I...fuck your husband?" Belle moaned.

"You had better, sweetie. Before Emily fucks you," mom chuckled, and leaned back to my muff, teasing and immersing herself in my vagine.

Turning to her wives, Belle croaked, "Maisie? Chloe? May I?"

Fuck me, I thought. Do I? Do we? But when I saw the tenderness in her eyes and the need in her burning body, I knew this decision wasn't mine to give. Thoughtfully, I lifted mommy's head, her brilliantly wet face making me chuckle. I leaned over and kissed her, tasting my messy juices and giving Belle permission to fulfil her desires.

Maisie did the same to Emily, knowing Belle needed everyone's acceptance. Maisie looked at me and I smiled, so she nodded to Belle. Emily could only rasp a shallow, "Do it, darling," and faithfully returned to pleasuring the object of her desire.

Maisie and I watched, as Belle invitingly pulled her expensive panties down her toned legs. Fuck, she was stunning! She cheekily threw her panties on daddy's stomach and held out her hand to him, helping him up, his cock leaking on the carpeted floor. Her hands went to his chest, holding him at bay...for the moment.

She slipped his shirt off, her fingers idly touching his firm chest. She undid his trousers, pushing them over his hips, his hard, urgent cock slapping against her stomach. They kissed and I was so close to cumming, so moved mommy off my vagine, urging her to share this erotic union with me.

"Look, mommy," I whispered.

Their embrace is what almost set me off, knowing what would happen next. They tenderly kissed, as Belle rubbed her stomach over daddy's firm cock. Belle fondled his arse, as daddy did the same to her, his manly hands engulfing her sweet globes and his fingers digging into her flesh. Belle rubbed her fulsome breasts against daddy's rugged chest, their kisses deeper and their moans growing.

With a knowing smirk, Belle laid my daddy on his back and stood over him, her pussy nearly dripping on his groin. Mom deliberately brought her fingers to my wetness, her warm breath blowing on my needy pussy and keeping me simmering. She had her eyes glued on her husband and Belle.

Belle crouched down and slowly grasped my daddy. Lustfully, she held his hard, manly meat, running it between her wet labia. Even Maisie was enthralled, her eyes alive and bright, as Belle rose up, and ran his bulbous, reddened head on her labia, her little moans gurgling, as she prodded her clit with daddy's wet shaft. It was so intimate, simply beautiful, as she slid his cock inside and sank down on this magnificent cock. Her long, drawn-out moans filled our heads, as we all watched this last vestige of sanity slip away.

"Fuck, Tom," Belle rasped, her tight cunt needing to get used to my daddy's girth. "That's...oooooh...fuck...that's..." she gleefully smiled and began to rock her hips on his rigid prick, adjusting her angle and wiggling about.

"That's it, Belle. Take your time, darling," daddy said encouragingly, holding her by her hips, and helping her inch her way down his hard prick. "Take your time. God, Belle...you're so...fucking...tight!" he moaned, thrusting his hips and burying himself inside Belle's oozing quim. So much for pretence and encouragement, hmm?

Daddy's hands gently fondled Belle's wobbling breasts, holding, caressing and pinching them. Belle had her head thrown back, her full tits boastfully in his strong hands. Her hips majestically rode my daddy's cock, her tiny, erotic giggles and smile told us all how much she missed a veined, throbbing, fleshy prick.

Mom leaned over, kissed my ignored pussy and sighed. "Sorry, sweetie," and she crawled over to Belle and her husband. Humph! But! But what about...me! I thought.

But I had to agree with her. The sight of these two loves-of-my-life making love was too much, so I followed in mom's wake. Her hands affectionately went to Belle's shoulder. I saw her quiver at mom's touch, uncertain of what was happening. She cupped Belle's breasts over daddy's hands, holding them high and their thumbs caressed her tight nubs, as she blew her breath on Belle's hair, her neck bared now. Mom leaned over and tender as fuck, kissed the woman who was loving her one-and-only. "You look beautiful, darling," she whispered, and kissed her neck again.

Belle turned her head to me, as she slid up and down daddy's swollen shaft. "I'm...I'm sorry...Chloe," she rasped, but made no attempt to stop fucking daddy. "Ohhhhh, fuck, she moaned, as daddy lifted his cock deep inside her, stretching and taking her. "Thankyouthankthankyou," she groaned, her blissful face was all we needed to see, as she continued to take my daddy.

I crawled over to daddy, his face stoic but loving. I leaned over and kissed him, my mouth slowly licking and tasting him, 'til my tongue slipped between his wet lips. He kept one hand firmly on Belle's breast, but the other wrapped in my hair, holding us together.

Moving lazily to his neck, I inhaled his manly scent, and the memories flooded back, just as my vagine was flooding on my thighs. Cautiously, I kissed down his chest, sucking his nipple, as he lewdly groaned. Further down his still-toned body, I kissed him, my nose now nestled in his greying pubic hair and their rubbing genitals. I smelled the mixed scent of Belle and daddy, the almost heady aroma of his potent sperm permeating his ageing hair. I flicked my tongue and daddy lurched demandingly into Belle's sloshing pussy.

Belle was taunting daddy as she fucked him, teasing him about fucking his daughter.

"God,...uhh...your cock...uhh... feels so...uhh...good... no wonder your...uhh...wives love...you so much. God, Tom...uhh...Chloe's...oooooh.. going to love...uhh...your cock, Tom!" she rasped.

I looked at daddy, his concentration stern, but so bloody sexy. I kissed my way back up his body, my lips hovering over his and whispered, "Daddy. You can't have my pussy 'til you're ready to get me...pregnant. But you can taste me," I moaned, taking my wet fingers and wiping them on his lips. He pushed up into Belle, as she cried out from the bulging cock filling her.

Belle leaned her body down so she was covering daddy's, her breasts feverishly rubbing on his chest. Mom had moved from her amorous embrace with Belle, her head burrowed like a mole between daddy's legs. I could feel daddy pitch up, embedding his manhood in Belle, as she continued to slowly take him. He had his hands on Belle's perfect arse, but I saw his fingers touching my mom's head, too. Mom began generously licking and sucking his drenched, full balls, her lewd noises making me smile. Daddy's words of pleasure came out as long throaty moans, his face reddening with every lick. I think mom had her hands cupping his constricted, virile balls, then moved her mouth to Belle's frolicking arse, her tongue slicing through her crevice and slurping the mixed, potent sperm and girly juices.

Belle's hips grew more impatient, sliding on daddy's cock, seemingly severe and filled with need. I kneeled and caressed her back, covering her with tiny, urgent kisses. Moments later, I could feel her body shake, little tremors coursing through her. Her near quiet, but ceaseless, 'uhh, uhh, uhh, uhhs' were deeper and rolling together as one.

I leaned up and moved her swaying, wet hair from her face, our eyes buried in each other and whispered, "Mommy," and kissed her.

Belle's eyes went wide and she moaned, "Ohhhhh, Chl—" and gasped. Belle must have clamped her skilled pussy on daddy's cock, as he lifted his hips and cried out a long, feral, scream taking us all by surprise. Belle nearly sobbed, as she howled, daddy's thick, pungent seed filling her. I looked at Belle's magnificent cum-face, then looked up at my father, his face grimacing in that beautiful pain. His hand gripped Belle's arse, as he pumped his sperm deep inside my wife.

I looked at their coupled groins, daddy's seminal fluid seeping from Belle's cunt. Fuck me, I thought. God, I've missed that!

Finally, daddy emptied himself in Belle, but his still-hard cock was still embedded in Belle, fucking and grappling with her. Her lips smothered dad's, as she wriggled her hips around, content with the thickness filling her. Daddy's balls may have been empty, but he kept slicing his cock through her gaping pussy lips. His hands were still on her beautiful arse, holding her tight on his still-stiff prick. Daddy and Belle were frantically kissing and she orgasmed again, her now-lifeless body being pummelled by my daddy's manhood.

Mom was still between daddy's legs and she spanked Belle, then giggled, as she ran her tongue through Belle's steamy crevice and rimmed her. Unceremoniously, Belle lifted her bum, taking my mom's tongue and my daddy's cock. Mom continued her onslaught, 'til she was lying on Belle's back. Belle was in the middle of this brother-sister sandwich.

I pulled mom from Belle and we embraced, her warmth and love fulfilled now. I tasted Belle and daddy on her lips, my vagine oozing on my thighs. Belle leaned up and looked at dad. She gently whispered, "Thank you, Tom," and kissed him, their connection complete.

I didn't even hear Maisie orgasm and was disappointed! I could feel her wrap me in her arms, her gentle kisses on my neck, whilst Emily crawled over to dad and kissed him.

Belle moved and daddy's cock slid out of her still-throbbing pussy. Mom turned her over and slid down her body and began to lick the frothy secretions from her used pussy.

"No, Chrissie. Please, sweetie. Just...just wait, okay?" she haltingly chuckled. "Let me breathe first, all right. Then you can, uhm, clean me up?" she shyly sighed. Shy? Hmmm.

Maisie ran to the linen closet and rushed back with several hand towels. Whew! The carpet would need steam cleaning, but...

When we all caught our breath, I stood in front of this mass of familial flesh and said, "Upstairs. Now. Everyone!" and everyone giggled. "C'mon. I'm serious!"

Emily and Maisie went to the kitchen and foraged around for food and drinks and brought everything back upstairs.

I helped Belle stand up, daddy's cum still leaking and running down her legs. When we finally made it to our bed, mommy threw Belle on her back and laughingly buried her face in her abused cunt.

Maisie and Emily clambered up on the bed and held each other, their bodies rubbing each other, as I snuggled into my dad, my nose inhaling his masculine, spent scent. I desperately wanted to taste his cock, clean him up and indulge my twisted libido, but somehow knew this wasn't allowed. Oh, it was okay for everyone else, but not me! Humph! His fingers did linger over my sparse mounds, as enthralled with my body as he was the first time he made love with me. We kissed tenderly, our hands chastely covering each other. I laid my befuddled head on his chest and we watched everyone's new bond, his fingers sliding through my hair.

Emily leaned over and kissed Maisie's shoulder, then shuffled about, helping mom clean Belle.

Maisie slipped next to me, her hand leaning over and laying on daddy's waist.

"That was so beautiful, Tom. You and Belle. God, it was so...I don't know what, but even I was tempted," she giggled. "I never imagined sex with a guy was like...that. I can't wait to watch you and Chloe make love. I...I hope that's okay still?"

"We wouldn't have it any other way, Maisie. If Chloe needs you there, then I do," he smiled, leaned over my sighing body and lovingly kissed Maisie. Her hands softly went to his cheek and held him there, as they quietly kissed. I could feel daddy's cock lurch on my thigh.

"Wow!" she chuckled. "Chloe? Why didn't you tell me a guy could kiss like this?" she laughed, and her hand went to my stomach, tickling me and embracing me.

What the...I thought!

After an hour or so, everything relaxed with most everyone sated and tired by now. Well, almost everyone! Maisie and I were frisky and playful, but no one wanted to indulge us, so we waited 'til everyone left.

Well, this wasn't exactly what I was expecting tonight, I told everyone. I apologised to everyone, taking responsibility for what had happened tonight. I knew it was on my shoulders, but they all just laughed at me. For some reason, they all thought that was funny. Hmmm. We checked in with each other, just to make certain there were no regrets or lingering jealousies or doubts.

Emily, mom and dad eventually rose and slowly dressed. We all had early mornings and work, so everyone knew the evening was ending. It took ages for them to finally get out the door, as we spent an inordinate amount of time thanking each other, amidst tender kisses, fondles and deep caresses.

Mom leaned into Maisie and said, too loudly, "Fuck our Chloe tonight, Maisie, hmm? Get her ready for her...father," and engulfed her lips.

As they broke apart, Maisie sniggered and said, "She's always ready, Chrissie. I make sure of that, okay?" and she swatted mom's arse.

Boundaries? Hmmm! Yeah, that didn't last long!

Belle, Maisie and I showered together, going over all that had happened. There didn't seem to be any doubts or concerns, but I was concerned with Maisie, though. She grew quiet and almost sullen. I was going to address it but thought tomorrow would be a better time. It was best for everyone to sleep on what had happened and talk it over with fresh eyes.

Chapter 55

Groggily, we all awoke and readied ourselves for a new week. Chomping on my toast, I pointedly asked Maisie if everything was good. She wouldn't look at me and, unusually, fidgeted around, a sure sign she had something on her mind.

"C'mon, chérie. What's going on, hmm? What happened last night that's made you, uhm, uncomfortable, hmm? You have to tell us, 'kay?" I implored, holding her hand.

After a few minutes of gently badgering her, she finally loosened up.

"Sure, I don't think any of us was expecting that to happen last night, but it was...wonderful, actually. God, but it was so full-on! I mean, that was the closest I've ever come to a group thing, aye. I felt bad...feel bad...that you didn't, you know, orgasm. Everyone else did...didn't they, Belle?" she giggled, and kissed her. "Seriously though. I just saw you being left behind. I mean, I hardly paid any attention to you. Sorry. I am. I was just so hung up on Emily, that I kinda got swept away," she sighed.

I could only chuckle, which pissed her off.

"Maisie. What happened last night was beautiful. It was more for you and Belle than me, though. Heck, I've had my parents already, remember? This was about the two of you. Isn't that what we decided? You two need to be comfortable with what's going to happen, huh? Don't worry, darling. When it comes to the night, believe me, I'll be taken care of! But...if you're that concerned that I didn't cum enough, well, we can be late today? Hmm?" I smirked.