Daddy Takes Me Camping

Story Info
Sarah goes camping with daddy and gets taken.
1.5k words
3.98
134.9k
165
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blazing heat of the Australian summer sun shined down at the two of us: dad and I, as we trekked through the national park.

We were going on a father daughter camping trip for my 18th birthday whilst I was on school holidays.

Despite the disgusting heat that made me wonder if I should have asked to go during winter instead, I was happy. After all, I didn't get much time with daddy ever since he started his new job at the local police station.

I actually nearly didn't get to go because I had gotten a D in my report for maths but luckily, I had a friend who knew how to use photoshop to edit the grades before I gave them to daddy. He looked so proud of me, it made me feel guilty. But I really wanted to spend time with him.

"I think this is a good spot". Daddy's deep voice broke my thoughts as I looked at our surroundings and saw that we had arrived near the lake. The view was beautiful.

"Sarah, you need to pay attention" said dad. His strong muscles peeked through under his white sports shirt.

"Sorry daddy," I called after him as I quickly dropped the heavy backpack I carried on my back.

"I hope you enjoy this trip. I've been looking forward to spending time with you. You've been quite busy now that you're in your final year of school. How has everything been going Sarah?" dad asked as we both sat down near the bunches of sticks I had gathered.

I grabbed the box of matches and kindling as I replied, "it's been stressful. But I'm doing all right daddy." I went to a strict catholic school and flunking classes was a big deal. I'm surprised that they haven't called my parents to tell them of how I had been doing bad in maths this semester.

"Haven't been hanging out with any boys?", dad's question caught me completely off guard. His eyebrow lifted and his hands tightened around the stick as he roasted up marshmallows.

"Of course not daddy" I replied.

Despite the hot heat earlier in the day, the cold night air whipped at our bodies as we sat and looked at the stars. I could feel daddy's rough hand on my knee as I lied on my back and he sat cross legged.

His hand was large. And despite being married to my mother ever since I was born, I couldn't feel the cold metal of his wedding ring. I wonder why he didn't wear it. Maybe he was worried he'd lose it here in the woods.

"Want some beer?" The muscles in his arm stretched as he offered me the green bottle of alcohol. I took a couple sips.

My eyes drooped slightly as we both sat in silence, the calmness of the stars had us both appreciating its beauty.

A couple more sips of the beer and I could feel dads calloused hands slide up my thigh. His strong fingers playing with the edges of my Nike shorts that hugged my bottom.

"Daddy? That tickles" I awkwardly laughed and moved to take his hand off when he suddenly rubs at my crotch through the thin layer of cotton.

"Dad" he doesn't reply. I could feel my privates throb as he rubs harder. His thumb pressing and curling as the fleshy of his palm pressed against my lower stomach.

"Please. You need to stop. Think of mom", that caught his attention as he suddenly stops. And looks down at me.

His eyes seem dark. "You don't want your mom finding out about ur maths grade do you?" He suddenly asked. His voice was quiet but strong and it made my blood run cold. How did he know?

"Let daddy have some fun, you know how angry your mom is going to be if she finds out" he says whilsting forcing my body to lay back down and spreading my legs apart.

What is he doing.

He yanks my shorts off and dips his firm fingers into the wetness that had leaked out. I let out an unexpected moan when he spreads the slick around my vagina and touches the little stub near the top of my crotch.

"Stay quiet for daddy. I'm gonna make you feel really good Sarah," he murmurs before dipping his face into my crotch.

I cry out in pleasure when I feel something wet swipe at my hole. Is daddy licking me?? I can feel a heat growing in my lower stomach as he licks more ferociously.

"Ah ah daddy please stop. This isn't right", I try to push his head away but scream out when I feel his finger probing.

"This is your pussy Sarah", he tells me in between pants as he continues to eat me. I struggle to breath as moans escape my lips. Pussy. He called it a pussy. It sounds so dirty.

"Can you feel my finger, you're so fucking tight. I can't wait to feel you around my dick."

And the burning that had built up in between his never ending licking and fingering was about to burst when he stopped. I looked down at him as he began to move up my body and kiss my skin until he reached my breasts.

I could feel my gushy walls throb with a deadly ache, rubbing my thighs togerher I try to build up that explosion again but daddy puts his knees in between to stop me.

"you don't get to cum unless daddy says so", he growls into my ear. It leaves goosbumps and makes me feel guilty for making daddy anrgy.

His muscular arms that I had once thought would protect me, ripped my shirt off with ease. His fingers twisted and played with my nipples that had turned hard from his licking. I could feel more wetness slide out of my pussy as I closed me eyes and wished everything to stop. Wished that daddy would stop making me feel so hot and sticky. I knew it wasn't right for daddy's and daughters to do this stuff.

The nuns at school had said that intimate activities was only for a married man and woman. But why did it feel so good.

"Does that feel good baby?" Daddy asks as his fingers return to my hole. I can feel a scissoring action which stretches me open whilst making me scream like a wonton slut.

"Please daddy. Stop. Stop" I plead as my eyes open wide when I see him standing up.

Daddy unbuckles his belt and ties it around my wrists above my head to keep them in place. His manhood stands at attention, it's purple mushroom tip leaked white liquid that dripped down his shaft.

"stop", his eyes hardned and I could tell i had made daddy mad, "you're big girl now. Daddy is going to teach you how to have fun".

"This is the best part. It might hurt abit. But daddy's going to deal with that virginity of yours." He says as he directs his cock and I can feel it prodding at my entrance.

I let out a whimper and half scream as I feel him parting my delicate sex and plunging inside.

"Please daddy it hurts. It hurts so much. Take it out", he continues to push forward into me despite my cries. And soon his grunts and groans are all I can hear when he starts to move in and out.

"Do you feel that baby? That's daddy de-flowering your little cunt", the pain that I had been feeling suddenly turned into intense pleasure when his fingers return to my pussy and rub at the little nub. I remember learning that it was called the clitoris during anatomy lessons.

And soon both of our moans had filled the empty air as daddy's cock fucked my virgin pussy.

I felt empty whenever daddy pulled out, and in my sex crazed fever I lifted my knees around to bring him in closer. And I screamed into his chest for him to go faster which was met with the slaps of our skin becoming louder.

"Can you feel that baby?" I gasp when a sudden hard thrusts makes me jump and my walls spasm around his bulging cock.

His hand reaches up to pull at my hair, "tell daddy how good it feels to have your virginity fucked out."

"I can feel the veins around your cock daddy," I manage to whisper in between thrusts. My face was red in embarrassment as I try to shy my face away. Another tug at my hair tells me he wants me to continue. " it's really... large. I can feel it all inside me."

And with a few more thrusts and grunts, I see the stars in the sky multiply as I scream and arch my back in pleasure. My soft walls have a deadly grip on the cock that's barrelling in and out of me.

Daddy's face scrunches up before he crushes his lips with my own and I feel a weird warmth fill my womb. His girth stilled and I feel our combined liquids leak out despite him still being inside. My eyes roll back and I succumb to exhaustion.