Daddy Takes Me Camping Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy fucks Sarah again and creampies in her.
1.1k words
4.3
110.4k
144

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of violent groans and moans fill the silent tent. A lingering ache in between my thighs causes my eyes to shoot open as I remember what had happened the night before. Or more accurately, who I had done it with.

I see my father fisting his dick and clenching his teeth in an attempt to remain quiet as he watched something on his phone. Was daddy watching porn?

My question was answered when I heard a feminine voice say "dadddy please don't". Daddy? Was this some sort of kink that dad had. Is that why he.. made love to me last night? Did he make love to me. Or was that him just fucking.

My face flushed with red when another moan came out and I realised it was my voice in the video daddy was watching that was begging him to stop last night.

"Please please daddy you need to stop." My lower regions started to tingle as I heard the desperation in my voice mix with pleasure. It sounded like I enjoyed it. Did I?

"You're awake." Daddy looked at me as I bunched up the blankets to try to cover my naked breasts. He laughs, "nothing I haven't seen. Or touched."

"Come here" he motions to me. His voice was hard and raspy from the early morning. He wasn't asking me. But demanding.

"Kiss daddy's cock?" He asks with such innocence in his voice, as if he'd ask me to give him a hug.

My eyes betray my reluctance but daddy has none of it. He grabs the back of my head and gently pulls it down to his monstrou shaft that stands up tall. Purple veins bulge out as the same white liquid that I saw last night leaks out at the tip of his penis.

My tongue gently does little licks of his cock, his groans edge me to continue. I like making daddy feel good. "You're doing so well baby, your mother never gives me a decent blowjob."

His hand pushes my head down and his cock enters the back of my throat. His musty scent consumes my mouth as I taste him on my tongue. It's a slight weird bitter taste. "Careful of your teeth" he grits out. I look up at daddy, my eyes wide as I see him closing his eyes, jaws clenched and muttering "baby" over and over again.

He suddenly rips his penis out of my mouth before making me get on all fours. Is he going to lick me again? It felt nice the last time he did it.

He places the phone in front of me and presses play with the volume on maximum. And I feel his fat thumb playing with the edges of my cunt, playing with the wetness that accumulated from last night and from watching him this morning.

I watch the video playing on the phone screen and realised that daddy had recorded him taking me last night. "Do u see how wet you were for me last night?" He asks, rubbing at my clit which makes me arch my back and moan.

I witness my own de-flowering as I see dad plunging his dick into my virgin cunt, blood had coated the sides of my lips and mixed with my juices as he pulled out. It made me clench my walls as I heard myself scream in pleasure whilst begging for daddy to stop.

I'm shoved forwards as daddy pushes himself into me. The sudden feeling of being full makes me cry out, I look down and I can see a puddle of our cum coat my inner thighs and drip onto the ground as he ruts me once more.

It felt euphoric. But I'm suddenly filled with dread as I saw daddy ejaculate into me in the video, "daddy you need to stop. You need to wear a Condom. I could get pregnant" I shout and attempt to pull out of his grasp.

Daddy grunts, "daddy doesn't have a condom right now princess. Take it." My head is pushed onto the ground as I hear a symphony of moans, the slapping of daddys thrusts and the squelch of our combined fluids. My head clouds up from the immense pleasure of his cock pushing against that one spot inside my vagina that makes me flutter and scream, oh god I hope no one is going nearby or they might hear me.

I know it's wrong to enjoy being fucked by my own father, but it feels so good. It feels like I'm complete, having all of his attention focused on me and as he breaths the scent on my skin. Daddy leaves small marks on my neck and back as he kiss and nibbles on my young sweet flesh.

"Please daddy, harder. Fuck me harder", I plead with him as I felt another wave of pleasure overcome my pussy. It felt like a thousand fireworks had gone off and with every thrust of cock he sends into me, I cried from being overstimulated.

Tears brimmed my eyes from how badly I wanted to scream and daddy had none of that because he shoved his fingers roughly against my little slit which occupied his cock and rubbed.

"Oh god, oh god", my eyes roll to the back of my head and my cunt squeezed him tightly once more. I felt another rush of pleasure and could hear the evidence of my orgasm as the sound of even more lubrication coating my ass and dad's crotch, became even louder.

"I'm gonna cum princess", daddy grips my hips in a bruising hold that I'm sure will leave marks. And he gives my ass a couple hard slaps when I beg him to pull out.

"Daddy's gonna breed you, baby." And with that he pushes hard into my womb and groans into my ear.

I look down at the evidence of our fucking and am witnessed with strings of my pleasure coating our bodies with a light shine. Had I gotten this wet?

Daddy pulls out and I immediately feel his cum slowly dripping out of my sex. The tight ring of muscle struggling to keep it all inside and daddy grabs his phone and the shutter sound tells me he's taking pictures of his hard work.

"Daddy creampied big time in you", he says with a loopy grin. He sounded so proud that he could possibly make me pregnant.

"Get dressed. We need to do some fishing before going home" he says whilst bringing up his pants and reaching for the belt that was lef on the ground next to the sleeping bag.

My hands subconsciously rub my wrists as I remembered him tying them together the previous night.

My pussy still throbbed when I'm left alone in the tent. I think I might have enjoyed that more than I should have.

What was happening to me.