Daddy Teaches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhmmm." is all I can moan back.

I feel my Daddy's balls tighten in my hand, his cock thickening, then I feel a glob of something flooding the back of my mouth and I swallow as quickly as I can. I feel the thickness of it sliding its way toward my stomach, but I can't focus too long on that as I feel another shot of his semen burst out of him; this time, I don't swallow fast enough so it floods every available space in my mouth before I can get it down. I taste his salty essence and moan in pleasure before swallowing that; I am almost immediately rewarded with a third shot that has my Daddy's hands tightening even harder in my hair.

2 shots later, Daddy shudders then pulls his softening dick from my face with a wet plop. He sighs contentedly, then turns and sits on my bed. He reaches down to pull me upward so that I'm on the bed beside him, then he plops backward and throws an arm across his eyes; his body is still shuddering softly, a light sweat glowing on his hairless chest.

"Did I do it right, Daddy?" I ask softly, my hand moving to his chest and rubbing my palm across his nipple before drifting lower down his abdomen; I flinch when he grabs my wrist just before I can touch his flaccid cock, again, and I pout. "You didn't like it, Daddy? Did I do something wrong?" I wonder, my lower lip jutting out in sadness.

Daddy chuckles, then raises my hand to his lips so he can kiss my knuckles. "You were perfect, Baby Girl." he assures me, then he places my hand flat on his abdomen and puts his flat over the top of it. "Daddy's cock is just a bit sensitive after that fan fucking tastic orgasm he just had. You can't touch it right now." he explains, then he relaxes beside me on the bed, his arm pulling me close to lay on his chest. "Give Daddy a few minutes and then he will show you exactly how that feels, Baby Girl." he purrs, his hand sliding across his stomach to reach for my soaking wet slit and he moans.

I shudder this time. "You're going to suck me, Daddy?"

My Daddy nods. "Abso fucking lutely. Ever have your pussy sucked, Baby Girl?"

I shake my head, my eyes wide. "No, Daddy...I'm completely untouched."

He moans, his eyes glowing with pride. "Daddy's good Baby Girl...you're so good."

I watch the hunger darken his eyes to nearly black. "Does it...feel good, Daddy?"

"So good, Baby Girl." he promises, then he pulls his fingers from between my legs toward him mouth; he smiles almost evilly when I gasp, then slides the cunt juice smeared fingers deeply into his mouth with a satisfied groan. "So delicious, Baby Girl. Daddy is going to feast on that delectable young pussy!"

I moan and lay back for my second lesson in sex, all the while thinking about how to convince my Daddy that we need to leave this house...

To be continued in "Daddy Teaches More..."