Daddy Tim's "First Time"

Story Info
Construction company owner "bottoms" for the first time.
2.1k words
4.3
7.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

So I flew from Richmond, Virginia to Fort Lauderdale, Florida just to bust a guy's cherry.

"I've never been fucked. I always wanted to, but never had the courage and well, I always wanted to be with the right guy," Tim told me one time before we had this visit.

It was time.

Tim and I met in 2022 when I was living in Bakersfield, as his company did construction up the street from my office (I'm an accountant). The day we met we saw each other in a gas station, just eyeing each other, but two chicken to approach as we both were men of discretion.

"You're a big guy. You've gotta have a big cock to suck, too," were his words when he saw me on Grindr that evening, and this would be the entrance to our first link as I hosted him in my apartment so he could suck me dry.

I landed in Fort Lauderdale on a Monday afternoon as I took an impromptu break from work, as every quarter I take two days off to keep myself refreshed, and this was no better time as it was winter in Virginia, but it felt like spring in Florida.

"Welcome to Florida," Tim said as he met me on the curb of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, as a torrential rain just so happened to drop once I landed.

We hopped in his pickup after he had me toss the bag in the covered bed of the truck, and he skirted off, the both of us happy we were able to hang again.

"How was your flight," he asked me.

"Not too bad. Didn't get weird until we made it here, with the landing," I told him.

Tim taught me I could open my palate of men I usually played with in his five foot eight, 170 lb. frame. The proud Irish bred, southern fed bottom had a girlfriend on the side, but claimed bisexual under the surface as he'd learned a few years earlier that enjoyed playing with cock. We drove a bit before he stopped on the side of the highway, and he raised his middle console to kiss me like we were a couple and one of us just returned from deployment. Tim was a friend, but we forged a connection that made me miss him, as he did more in blowing me than with guys I'd been in relationships with.

"Here's my humble abode," he said, as we pulled in front of large, brick structure just a few feet from a canal.

"I'll bet you get gators on a regular here," I told him.

"We do, but they don't bother anyone. They only go from one river to the other, cutting through the side streets for short cuts. I've ridden my bikes and jogged past them plenty of times, even stopped to stare, and they retreat. They only cause trouble when its given," he said.

The rain fell harder and me being paranoid, looked down out of the truck to ensure one didn't pop up as I tried to exit and make it to the house. Tim rushed out of the truck and opened the bed door to grab my bag, then showed his agility as he darted to the front door and into the house, waving for me to join him.

"Get your ass in here," he said to me chuckling, and I would, forgetting to close the door to his truck and having to run back out in the pouring rain.

Tim's place was huge, as his living room was the size of my apartment in Norfolk (1,100 square feet).

"Make yourself comfortable before we head upstairs," he told me, and so I took my shoes off at the door, and headed over to lay on a couch that swallowed me once I laid in it. "You wanna a drink?"

"A crown and coke," I told him.

"Crown apple, vanilla, peach? Black? I personally like black," he said as he came back over to me, to kiss me on the lips. "I'm glad we're finally playing again."

He put his hand on my crotch as we lip locked and our tongues got tangled with our lust in the air, and me grabbing his tight waist as I was ready to get him out of his clothes. We smooched and he got up, with me smacking his little ass as he walked away, and me thinking of how I ready I was to open him. He poured us a couple of drinks before turning on the television, with my feet on his lap as we were comfortable. Some reruns of "Everybody Loves Raymond" came on, and I was fully focused when I felt him playing with my toes.

"Keep watching television," he said to me as I turned my head at him, seeing him take a sip.

I looked back at the television and felt my left foot losing the sock, as he pulled it off and began sucking my toes.

"This is new," I said to him as he was slowly taking my toe to his lips, sucking it gently.

He managed to get my other sock off, too, and commenced to doing the same to the other foot as my dick rose through my pants. I wouldn't stop him as this was a sense of oral I'd never experienced before, me feeling his tongue circle at the ball of my feet while his lips caress each toe.

"What the fuck are you doing to me," I asked.

"Spoiling you," he told me as I undoing my pants.

He stopped sucking to help undo my belt, then helped pull it out of the loops of my britches before he unzipped my pants. I rose my ass a little to pull off the pants, then my boxers, exposing myself on the couch as he tossed the garments while his eyes got big, and he latched his talented mouth on my cock tip to show how hungry he was. He agreed it been too long since we last linked, stating via text he hadn't been with any other guy since we last hung out in California. I for one found that hard to believe as Tim was a proud cock sucker, and I wanted nothing more than to flood his hole trying to pull the wool over me, ready to give him his first breeding and make him make trips up north.

"You gon' ride that cock today," I asked.

"I'd love to, but you'll have to be gentle," he told me as he slowly gulped my manhood, in the line of me trying to see what kind of fortitude he had in taking this nine inch dick.

We got off the couch once he stopped sucking me, as I moaned from him edging me instantaneously. Clothes came off as he got naked walking up the stairs, tossing items over the banister with me following his lead with my hoodie and t-shirt. He led me into his ginormous stand up shower, equipped with multiple spigots with special designs, a large bench, and a floor that was therapeutic to our feet.

"Shut the door behind you," he said as he turned on one of the spigots that shot water from the side, adding pressure to rinse my crotch area pretty well before he turned it off and sat on the bench to give a more slut like blow job.

I put my right leg on the bench and my right hand in his hair as the masculine bottom went to town, devouring my dick and balls in an expressive manner in which he showed he truly missed me. I got lost in the pleasure as the steam from the hot water enhanced the mood, and I felt like I was in a porn flick. I mentioned fucking him and he became more aggressive with his suction as he showed a little anxiety, so I pulled away from him, trying to remind him it was time he got fucked.

"Only if you promise to be gentle," he said as he gently stroked my dick in his right hand, while looking at me with trusting eyes.

I made him lay on the bench after I stood up, having him spread his legs wide, and telling him to push his little hole out as I went down on him, eating him the same way he described how he ate his girlfriend's pussy. He moaned as my tongue swiped at his flower, and with me literally trying to tug on his hole with my lips, as it poked out, the pink tunnel resembling a monkey mouth.

"I can't tell you how good that feels," he said to me as one of the spigots was attached to a wand, and I waved it back and forth on his hole between tongue swipes.

Tim never moaned the way he did as I executed that, just pleasuring his man pussy, returning all the love he gave my cock and balls as he stretched his ass cheeks for more. He was whimpering and whining a pitch I never heard from him, and that was my queue, as he was more than ready to have his ass broken into. I kept the wand streaming on his hole with my right hand, and stroked my dick with the left as I throbbed. I spit on his hole (no lubricant available), then leaned forward, still holding the stream as I slowly punched into Tim.

"Ohhhhh, damn you're big, it hurts, it hurtssssssss," he whined as he began his maiden voyage, with his "mooring lines of penetrative virginity" being popped.

I knew it hurt him as I saw the veins of his neck popping out, and his face turning purple, but I didn't pull out, as for one he didn't want me to, and two, his tight, warm crevice felt amazing as I filled him out.

"Breathe, man," I said as we both laughed, as my girth took him by surprise. "If you can suck it, you can for sure take it in the ass."

"I didn't think it would feel like this," he said as he learned as I was much more powerful than a butt plug.

I felt his round pull on me, with his pulse reverberating as I laid my head deep inside his twat, not budging as my balls rested on his entrance. I pulled out slowly and he grimaced more, howling as I was about to exit completely, instead sliding back in and letting it lay inside of him for a minute. I cut off that spigot, then put it on the floor, then reached forward to give him a kiss.

"You wanna put this on hold," I asked.

"Hell no. I'll adjust. I love the feeling of you inside me," he said.

I started to think of how the shower was the best place for me to fuck him, as the water helped with lubrication, and massaging our bodies to soften the mood. I tongue kissed him then began moving my hips to enter and exit slowly, and he moaned, with me feeling that rim of his hole massaging my shaft. Tom needed this, as he was too busy providing pleasure in other ways to where I felt like this proper fucking was an ode to him. I kept going slow at first as my body crashed against his and made water splash, and his tight hole became a happy hole as I felt it massaging my prick. I bumped it up a notch as I was in a push up position almost, with his legs over my shoulders as I started to bang him.

"God man," he wailed as it no longer hurt."

The dick started feeling good to him the same way his hole felt to me, as I couldn't recall a better connection. I gave it to him harder and he didn't pull back, but instead showed his versatility in working that tunnel as it squeezed my dick more.

"Give me that good breeding," he said, and I banged him even harder, making him wave his head side to side from the orgasms I caused with my sticking.

I'd raise up and grip his hips as I dug in deep, my cock head rolling against the top of hole as I scraped his guts. You'd hear his hole splashing from the constant in and out, then me muttering in pleasure as I gave it all I got, littering his newly opened hole with my baby making batter.

"Ooooooh shit," I lamented, letting go of his hips and putting my hands on the bench for grip, as a feeling tossed throughout my body.

I pulled out of him then fell to the floor exhausted, and he leaned over to check on me, with me looking up and the both of us laughing at each other.

"I'm pretty sure you got my ass swollen now," he said.

We had an amazing ride during this first time, and would both get up, cut off the shower, then embrace and kiss, as this was the beginning of one hot weekend.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers