On Holiday with My Dad

Story Info
Ben's Dad takes his boyfriend's place on holiday.
2.4k words
4.69
15.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever Saturday morning, I go to my Dad's place for coffee.

When my parents divorced, my Dad, Gary, disappeared off the scene and it wasn't till a few years ago, when I was 21, that I made contact and got to know him again.

Now I looked forward to our Saturdays together. We don't do anything very special, just hang out, have coffee, sometimes a beer and talk about what's going on in each other's lives, combined with a bit of banter.

Considering that we haven't seen each other for years, I find him easy to get on with and totally non judgemental, so I'm quite open with him about my sex life and vice versa.

I tease him about his lady friends, of which there are a few, but there's never anyone permanent.

He attracts the ladies, my Dad, which I don't find too surprising. He's a handsome man in his 40s, who takes good care of himself, spends four days a week in the gym, lifting weights and swimming. He also plays rugby with a bunch of other middle aged guys on a Sunday, just for fun.

He's got dark hair and pale grey eyes, with a warm open smile that women seem to fall for.

I've inherited his colouring and features, but I'm not nearly so fit or muscular. I've got a much leaner build and prefer to go running, rather than using the gym.

This Saturday, I'm a bit down and want to give my visit with Dad a miss, but I know he'll be disappointed, so set off as usual.

The reason for my mood is Nathan, my boyfriend, or should I say ex boyfriend, who decided yesterday to split up with me, after a year together.

If that wasn't bad enough, we were supposed to go on holiday in ten days time and I've just paid the balance for an expensive apartment in Spain, which I can't get a refund on, because it's so close to the date.

Nathan refuses to give me his half, cos he won't be going. Luckily he paid for his own flight, so that's his problem.

I could go on my own, as I know the area well, but at the moment, I'm not too enthusiastic about it.

My Dad sees that something is up right away and soon gets the whole story out of me.

To be honest, just telling someone makes me feel better, especially my Dad, who's a good listener and always sympathetic, but I'm still left with a bill for the accommodation, that I can't really afford and no one to take with me.

When I say this, he immediately

offers to give me the money.

That wasn't what I was hinting at, but I accept, then on the spur of the moment, suggest that he comes with me, seeing that he's paying for it and as a freelance writer, he's his own boss.

He looks delighted.

"Are you sure, Ben? I wouldn't want to cramp your style with all those Spanish men."

When I assure him that I'm not really going to be looking, so soon after Nathan, he agrees to come.

He goes online and manages to get a seat on the same flight, so we're sorted.

Later on at home, I start to wonder how great an idea this is. I've never spent two weeks solid with Dad, only Saturdays and the occasional meal out. Still, he's come to the rescue, plus I'll have company on my holiday, so I should be grateful.

Ten days later and we're here. We had a good flight, because Dad charmed the check-in girl to give us an upgrade, so we could sit together.

When we enter the apartment, I can see why it's so expensive. It's right on the beach, with a large comfortable lounge leading to a huge, furnished balcony, that has views across the resort and the Mediterranean.

The rest of the place is small by comparison, a galley kitchen with a complimentary grocery box waiting for us and a double, ensuite bedroom.

This is something else that I didn't consider. I'll be sharing a bed with my Dad, which could be awkward.

When bedtime comes, it turns out that it's not awkward at all.

We've been out for dinner and a walk along the promenade, where we stopped for a nightcap.

Back in the apartment, Dad just strips off his clothes and wanders into the bathroom to clean his teeth, without closing the door.

I don't think I've ever seen him naked before and I find myself admiring his body, as he stands at the sink. He's got a lot of muscle without being bulky, flat stomach and strong legs leading to a muscular arse. His cock is long and thick, jutting out slightly between his thighs.

I finish getting undressed and take my turn in the bathroom after him, noticing that he's having a good look as I pass, but doesn't comment.

When I come back, he's already in bed with only the sheet pulled halfway up.

"Thought it was too hot for the covers. Is that okay?"

I agree, because it's a hot night, despite having the window open and I get in beside him, covering my lower half with the thin sheet.

We chat for a while, then I switch off the light.

As I lie there in the dark, I'm very aware of the warm, naked body lying about a foot away from me.

I'm also aware that the naked body belongs to my Dad.

Next morning, I wake up with nothing covering me and my cock rock hard as usual. I look over at my Dad and he's the same, his impressive erection pointing towards the ceiling. One of us must have kicked the sheet off during the night.

I'm just about to creep out of bed, when Dad moves and opens his eyes.

There's no embarrassment on his part, he just gives me a grin.

"See someone else is the same as me in the morning."

and he takes hold of his hard cock, which to me looks like at least 8 inches, before he jumps out of bed and heads for the bathroom, his erection bouncing as he walks.

As I wait my turn, I'm thinking that already, this is turning out to be an interesting holiday.

I go for an early run, before it gets too hot, while Dad checks his emails and writes a bit.

On the way back, I swing past the bakery and pick up some fresh bread.

Over breakfast, we decide to spend the day on the beach and when I suggest the gay end, Dad seems fine with it. He also thinks that I need to stop calling him Dad all the time, in case it ruins my chances of a pickup, which makes me laugh, but he'll be introduced as my friend Gary from now on.

The beach is quite busy and the sun is already hot, so we hire two sunbeds and a parasol, then get undressed.

I do a double take, when Dad drops his shorts. Underneath, he's wearing small, white, square cut trunks, that don't a lot to disguise the bulge of his cock.

I start applying sun lotion and Dad offers to do my back. His hands feel good as he massages the lotion over my skin. I can't resist, as he hands back the bottle.

"Thanks, Gary"

We settle back to enjoy the sun and I let my eyes linger on the bulge in his trunks. I'm not the only one, there have been a few looks in his direction and one old guy has been to the nearby waste bin three times already, with the same wrapper, I suspect.

We spend most of the day there, getting snacks and drinks from the beach bar to keep us going, with an occasional dip in the Mediterranean to cool off.

Late in the afternoon, two young, slim men, wearing gold shorts, sashay along the beach, handing out flyers. One of them makes straight for my Dad and hands him one, smiling down, starting to flirt with him. That doesn't faze Dad, he just takes it and smiles back.

When he shows me, I see it's for Michaelangelo, a gay bar, in the older part of the resort, which I've been to many times, as it's a nice friendly place.

I tell him and he says he's happy to come with me, if I want to go.

We decide to visit tonight after we've eaten, although it might be a bit of an eyeopener for Dad.

Then again maybe not, he seems comfortable enough surrounded by all these gay men today.

After a relaxing dinner, we head for the bar. There's plenty of people there, even though it's still early and when I approach the bar, Miguel the barman, who I know quite well, because I've slept with him a couple of times, welcomes me with a kiss. I introduce him to my friend Gary, who also receives a kiss and an appraising look.

Dad takes it in his stride.

Watching him chat to Miguel as he orders drinks, I can't help thinking how hot he looks, in his light chinos and black t shirt that shows off his muscles. I'm starting to look at my Dad in a completely different way and noticing things, like the bulge in his trousers or his round firm arse. Thinking things I probably shouldn't be thinking.

Michaelangelo's is still the friendly place I remember and we spend time at the bar having a few drinks, in the company of mainly local gay guys, who include us in their circle.

Late in the evening, Dad goes off to the toilet, but seems to be taking forever and just when I think that I should go look for him, he reappears.

As he walks across the bar towards me, looking slightly flushed, I can see an obvious erection in his chinos and wonder what on earth he's been up to. I'm not sure whether to comment or not, but decide I will, my curiosity getting the better of me.

Turns out that when he left the toilet, he spotted three Spanish men at the end of the corridor, watching something round the corner, so went to investigate. What they were looking at, was a guy getting his cock sucked by one of the young men from the beach, still wearing his gold shorts and not much else.

He watched for a while with the others and found himself getting hard, having to adjust his cock to be more comfortable. One of the men noticed and offered to suck it for him, but he shook his head and returned to the bar.

I felt a bit guilty.

"Sorry, I should have warned you stuff goes on there sometimes."

"It's okay, I wasn't offended or anything, I just couldn't believe what a turn on it was."

I looked down at his trousers.

"Yes, I can see that."

which made him laugh.

After another drink, we decided to call it a night, though it was still early by Spanish standards.

Walking back down the hill, Dad put his arm round my shoulder and told me how much he was enjoying his holiday with me.

I told him it was the same for me and I was glad that he came with me. I was actually having a really good time with him and suddenly realised that I'd never even thought about Nathan at all.

The apartment was stifling when we got back, even after opening the double doors to the balcony, so tonight we didn't even bother with the sheet, just stripped off and lay naked on the bed. Dad told me again what a good time he was having, before we settled down.

Sometime in the night, I woke up to find we were both in the middle of the bed. Dad was right behind me and had one of his arms flung across my body. I could feel his muscled pecs against my back and his erection was nudging my arse cheek.

I shifted slightly, so that his cock was between my cheeks, poking at my hole. His cock felt warm and wet, probably with pre cum.

Having my Dad so close to me felt really good and I didn't know if he was asleep or awake, but lay there, enjoying his cock throbbing against my hole.

He moved, wrapping his arm around my waist and thrust forward, slowly pushing his cock inside me, inch by inch, stretching me open with the thickness of his shaft, until he was right up my back passage and I felt his pubic hair on my skin.

It was amazing having his cock in me and I realised I'd been lusting after him since last night, when I saw him naked in the bathroom.

He wasn't moving, but I could feel his breath on my neck and knew he was awake.

"Ride me, Dad."

He didn't speak, but pulled halfway out, before thrusting back in again, slamming into my arsehole with his huge cock. Again and again he banged my hole, faster and faster, like he had a desperate need to release his seed in me.

I took hold of his hand and gripped it tightly, as his cock exploded inside me, with a huge jet of cum that I could feel flooding my back passage, followed by two more, accompanied by loud yells, till, with a final jerk of his body, he lay quiet.

We stayed like that for a while, his cock right up inside me, him breathing heavily. I squeezed his still hard shaft with my arse muscles, which earned me a slap on the chest.

Then his voice came from behind me

"You okay with what just happened between us, Ben?"

"More than okay, Dad. I loved it."

He let out a big breath.

"Good, I thought I'd maybe stepped out of line."

I reached behind and put my hand on his shoulder.

"No, I wanted that to happen just as much as you did."

Eventually we got back to sleep and in the morning when I woke, I lay watching him as he slept next to me, until he opened his eyes and we both just grinned at each other.

Then he leant forward and gave me a slow, lingering kiss. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see his cock, hard and ready for some more action.

The next eleven days were going to be a lot of fun.