All Comments on 'Daddy to the Rescue!'

by royhoffman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
itsnotthatsmallitsnotthatsmall10 months ago

Wow that was fucking hot

tiger_ttiger_t10 months ago

Super hot story with great plot twists. Keep them (and us) cumming.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now10 months ago

That was pretty dang good!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

5 Stars. That was awesome! Very, very sexy. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So So HOT. 5 Stars plus. Loved that most of it was a sham. Protect your little girl, regardless the "cost". Hope for many more chapters about their Spring Break in Cabo; hopefully fucking each other's brains out, and their first sailing adventure on Daddy's new yacht, with 24/7 nudity being the only rule and possibly more live streaming. But no pregnancy.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

Oh!!! Backdoor sex. They’ll both enjoy that. Father / daughter sex is so special. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wonder how many of you are now trying to lick your chins and how many are checking to see if their dicks stretch to two inches above their partner's navel.

The story is not too bad but somewhat immature.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow10 months ago

Creative! Loved it, and of course, there is always a spoilsport who complains.... Ignore him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was stupidly non-realistic

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

I figured out her ruse pretty early, I still enjoyed your story. Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[19.07.23]

Fun stuph!

11/10!!!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Poor ol' dad. Life's a bitch when you can't see the train coming down the tracks. At any rate I hope he got a good yacht . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous