Daddy Vader (Big Van Vader) Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johngus22
johngus22
159 Followers

"My goodness...look at the devastation! Sting has been driven right through our announce table." Schiavone sounded defeated as well.

"He's done, Tony! He's finished! That'a way, big man! You the man! You the champ!" Harley pointed and cheered.

Vader finished his taunting parade for the crowd and returned to what was left of the table. He looked at the fallen Sting and then at me. He gave me that same evil grin he had before the match in the back. He licked his lips. The unsuspecting viewer might guess Vader was tasting championship gold, but I knew in his mind he was tasting something else.

He knelt down over Sting's lifeless body and keeping his head in place with his left hand, he began raining down punches with his right.

"THAT'S ENOUGH DAMMIT!" Screamed a despondent J.R. Then, in an ill advised move, J.R. stepped forward and tried to shove Vader off of Sting. Vader barely budged. But his sadistic rage found a new target. He got up and grabbed J.R. by the collar of his shirt. J.R. pleaded for mercy, but it was too late. The crime had already been committed. With one hand Vader chucked the announcer across the floor. Shaken but not hurt, J.R. tried to scramble to his feet, but Vader put his big boot on J.R.'s ass and pushed him belly-down on the floor again. He did this a couple times. J.R.'s only escape was to crawl humiliatingly away from the big bull as fast as possible.

"Vader!" Harley took off his headset and ran after the red and black beast. "Leave him. We'll deal with him later. Finish the match!"

Vader returned to Sting's still lifeless body. He turned and looked at me again. This time though, he stepped toward me. Vader towered over my seated form. He wrenched off my headset and threw it to the ground. He then ran his fingers through my hair. The sweating monster was clearly enjoying teasing me. Next, he bent down and rested his hands on his knees, so we were eye level - our faces inches apart. His stare was fierce and held an unshakeable dominance through the red straps in his mask.

But I wasn't scared of Vader, not anymore. The fear I had once felt had turned into admiration.

This was the biggest, strongest, most powerful man, I had ever met - the definition of 'alpha male.' I felt a strong urge to drop to my knees right there. I wanted him to exert that power over me. It became clear to me why I took such pride in wearing a shirt that called him "Daddy." That's exactly who he was! No one had ever been able to make the world champion, Sting, look like such a jobber before. The man had no rivals.

"It's over, boy. Your Daddy will be the champ soon. You know what that means..."

A huge smile spread across my face. Vader could tell it was authentic.

"I know you're enjoying this, so I'll give you a choice. Do you want Daddy to end it quickly, or should he continue punishing this chump?"

"End it now." I said. Vader laughed. I think it was the quickness of my answer that humored him.

"You're ready to give that ass to Daddy aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Alright boy, Daddy will end it. Go and get Daddy's new belt. Make sure it shines."

I hurried off to retrieve the belt from the ring announcer. I had to rip it out of his hands. He did not want to give it up before the match officially ended. It was all a formality at this point.

Vader tossed Sting back into the ring and slid in after him. Picking him up off the canvas, Vader positioned him between his legs for a final power bomb. Vader taunted the crowd one last time by extending his arms wide in the air and screaming his own name. And just as before, Sting was lifted high over Vader's head and slammed to the mat. Vader didn't even give the defeated champ the dignity of a normal pin. Instead, he placed his boot on his chest and flexed and growled as the referee pounded out the: One. Two. Three.

DING! DING! DING!

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me present the NEW WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Big Van Vader!"

There was stunned silence in the arena except for a few audible boo's. Harley climbed into the ring and nudged Sting to the floor with his foot. He then pushed the referee out of the way, so he could hold up the new World Champion's hand. I stepped in as well and knelt down behind Vader. I wrapped the belt around his waist and buckled it into place.

"Yeah, that's it kid." Vader growled. "Crown your Daddy! Show all these people who the new champ is!" Vader turned his head and twisted at the hips enough to look at me still kneeling behind him. He gave me a wink and a slight nod. I thought I read between the lines correctly and went with my natural inclination. I leaned forward and kissed the new champ's ass in front of everybody including those watching at home. It was the perfect way to complete Daddy Vader's coronation. He let out a deep chuckle. He turned around, called me a "good boy", and patted me on the head twice - another gesture by him to signal to everyone my subordination. Finally, he offered his hand and helped me to my feet.

Cameras were still rolling and several photographers were now taking pictures. J.R. had been on the outside trying to help up Sting, who was still mostly out of it, but he had seen everything.

J.R. shook his head at me in a disapproving and disgusted way. I wish Harley hadn't pulled Vader off of J.R. That man deserved to get his own beating. One day, I told myself, one day.

The after match festivities in the ring were shortened on account of the heel victory. Much of the crowd began shuffling out as soon as the bell signaled the end of the match. Also, J.R. refused to enter the ring and interview the newly crowned champion. What a sore loser!

I stayed in the background as Vader and Harley grandstanded around the ring showing off their new gold. I followed them up the ramp to the backstage area. We were bombarded almost immediately by a surge of reporters and flashing cameras. Most of these people did not look too happy, but they still had to do their job and get their news stories. J.R. should have been here to see what true professionalism looks like.

While Vader was busy cutting a couple promos, Harley instructed me to go get dressed and head back to the hotel. Vader might be awhile it looked like. He handed me a key to Vader's room and told me to wait there. I was not to go down to the hotel bar where the PPV after party was hosted. I did as I was told and made the short walk to the hotel that was fortunately only a few blocks away. It was a chilly night and though I had my jacket pulled tight around me, I felt naked no longer walking under the protection of my daddy heel.

Vader's room was on the 9th floor. He had a master suite with a living room, bar, king sized bed, and full bath and luxury shower. I took the time to shower and clean myself up a bit in the bathroom. Once I was finished I looked around to see if there was anything I should do to prepare the room better for Vader. I couldn't think of anything. I didn't know. I wasn't in charge. I thought it best to wait for Vader and follow orders when he arrived.

I sat on the couch, flicked on the TV, and found the station that had the night's PPV matches (a complimentary feature for the hotel's VIP clientele). I caught the end of one of Harley's interviews and then a feeble attempt by a reporter to get a word from a defeated Sting who was being loaded up in the back of an ambulance. He looked to be okay but was clearly still in pain.

The coverage then cut to a few highlights of the main event. My cock started to swell while watching the erotic work of my alpha.

Twenty minutes later the door clicked and the man of the hour entered the room. The mask and tights were gone, stored away in the gym bag that hung on his shoulder. He now had on a dark navy tracksuit and white undershirt. He looked exhausted from his post victory duties, but his face lit up when he saw me jump to my feet and take the gym bag from his shoulder. It was heavier than usual. I knew the reason being because of the leather and gold strap it was now carrying.

"Put that down and pour me a drink." Vader's tone was assertive but not overbearing. He was in a good mood tonight, but he expected the best service. I was happy to provide!

"Yes Sir!" I duly responded. I poured a healthy portion of whiskey, with two ice cubes and brought it over. Vader plopped down on the couch with a great sigh. He took the drink from my hand and lounged on the couch spreading his legs wide and leaning back against the cushions.

He took a sip of his whiskey.

"Aaaaahhh! That'a boy!" He set his glass down on the side table and kicked his feet up on the nearby ottoman. "Take off my shoes and socks. Daddy needs a foot rub after that performance. His dogs are barking. I guess that's to be expected after you get done sticking your boot up the entire company's ass!" He laughed hard at his own joke. I smiled too as I dropped to one knee and began unlacing each shoe.

Once they were off, I began massaging Vader's feet. They were large and meaty like everything else on his body. It took significant effort to apply enough pressure to where I felt like he would be able to feel and enjoy my rubbing. Meanwhile, Vader lounged further back on the couch and watched the post coverage of the night's pay-per-view.

"Damn, that feels good! Keep it up, kid."

I stayed focused on my task, but I was periodically distracted by Vader's widely spread legs. Hig big daddy bulge looked as inviting as ever. I wanted to dive in, but knew I must wait until I was told to do so.

"What are you looking at boy?"

"Your cock, Sir." My eagerness was easily discernible.

"Yeah? You want to suck Daddy's dick? A World Champion dick?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good boy! Daddy likes to hear that. Take your clothes off first." I hurried to do so. It was the fastest I had ever undressed. My cock was wet; my mouth was watering. I needed to feed on his daddy dick as soon as possible. Vader found my urgency quite amusing.

"Don't get down on your knees yet." I looked at him disappointed. "Go and get my belt. Bring it over here.." I scampered away and retrieved the newly won WCW Championship belt out of his bag. I folded it so the straps hid behind the gold metal plates. Vader turned down the volume on the TV.

"Good. Now, get down on your knees and hand it to me." I knelt between his legs and extended the belt like I was making an offering to a royal king. Vader took the belt in his hands and held it out in front of me.

"Kiss it." I reverently kissed the front plate right where it said the word "Champion." Pleased with this gesture, Vader then slung the belt over his right shoulder. With a nod of his head he indicated to me to take off his pants. I snuck my fingers inside his waistband, he lifted his ass in the air, and in one swoop I tugged both his pants and underwear down to his ankles. He kicked out of them and was now in his birthday suit from the waist down. He still sported a white undershirt, dark navy sweat jacket, and of course the title belt on his shoulder.

Vader was already half hard. His ever thickening cock pointed directly at me. I looked up and received another nod of the head. I had permission to feed to my heart's content. I kissed his large cockhead and then plunged down on his cock engulfing it entirely in my mouth. Where I had struggled with the size of his cock before, I did not do so tonight. I was motivated and hungry. I fought past my gag reflex and swallowed him full.

"Damn son! Look at you tonight. If I knew I'd get this kind of effort out of you I'd put bodies through tables more often!" He exhaled deeply and let loose a heavy growl. This response and encouragement bolstered me to pick up my pace even more. I couldn't get enough of this big bear.

For several minutes I bobbed up and down at an impressive pace. With the TV volume turned low, all that could be heard in the room was the slobbering and popping of my mouth and the occasional clinking of ice in Daddy Vader's whiskey glass. Vader watched his highlights while I blew him. Every now and then I would hear him laugh and compliment his former self on the TV.

Then, while my head was buried deep in Vader's groin the volume of the TV ticked back up. I heard J.R.'s voice. It was a replay of an interview he gave backstage.

"...it was shameful! Absolutely shameful! And that man, Vader, is a poor representation of this company! It makes me sick. What a terrible night for the WCW."

"Don't worry boy," Vader said as he patted my head, "he will be dealt with." I sunk further to the floor, so I could arch my neck and find Vader's eyes. I was trying to communicate a look that said "please!"

"Lick Daddy's balls." I sat back on my heels, so I could get lower and underneath his big cojones. First, I lapped at where his fruit hung lowest. Then, I buried my nose in the crevice between his sack and his thigh, so I could lick behind and underneath the sperm makers. I brought my tongue all the way up and around their front and back up his vertical shaft. I treated Vader's groin like a big lollipop. I repeated this process several times. Vader peered down at me. He was thoroughly enjoying the sight before him - a naked jobber boy - nose deep in his crotch - obeying his every word. He grabbed me by the hair and pushed me back down his shaft. His cock hit the back of my throat, and he helped me find a steady rhythm again.

Another few minutes passed. I was growing tired. My jaw ached, and my pace had definitely slowed. I took my mouth off of Vader's dick for a brief moment and rubbed his stomach and his chest. My eyes fixated on the gold belt around his shoulder.

"You like the way Daddy looks with this, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy. It was much too big around Sting's waist. It looked awkward. It fits you well. " A smile from ear to ear appeared on his face.

"Now you're talking, boy! I like this new side of you. Perhaps I've treated you unfairly - been a little too rough with you."

"Oh no, Sir! Please don't ease up on me. I love when you boss me and throw me around. I want to feel your strength - to be manhandled by you." Vader pushed me back so I was sitting on my heels. He leaned forward in his seat and brought his face close to mine. He held me still with his hand underneath my chin.

His voice was a cold whisper. "You like it when I toss you around on the mats? You like being bear hugged and made to submit? You like it when Daddy Vader powerbombs you and then sits on your face?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Vader emitted another growl. "You're going to get fucked tonight."

"I know, Daddy."

"You're going to get fucked by the World Heavyweight Champion. How does that make you feel?"

"Proud, Sir. Honored"

"You better be proud. You're at the top of the food chain as long as you're with me. Others will learn not to mess with you, or else..."

I was beaming at this point. I imagined walking through the locker room at Vader's side, and the other wrestlers and members of the company cowering at our movements. I was snapped back to reality by a light slap to the face by Vader.

"Alright boy, it's time. It's Vader Time! Stand up. Follow me." I stood up and followed Vader to the bed. He grabbed a black bottle out of his bag and directed me to bend over the bed. I did.

"Stick that ass out, spread those cheeks for me." I complied and felt a cool gel being applied. I knew Vader was preparing me for the absolute pounding of my life. He worked a stubby finger inside me and then two. My breathing skipped with each new entry and my whole body tightened.

"Relax, boy. It will be much easier that way. Daddy's thick. We need to stretch you out, otherwise everyone downstairs is going to know what happened when you go walking down there with an awkward gimp in your step." Eventually, Vader became satisfied that I was loosened up enough and instructed me to get on the floor and back on my knees. The only lube that would be necessary for his cock would be my saliva, he said. I swallowed his cock once more making sure to make extra wet and slippery. Once he felt his cock was sufficiently covered, he pushed my forehead off his dick and held my cheek. He smiled.

"You ready?" I was, but as I studied his towering frame above me, I couldn't hide a small hint of dissatisfaction. Vader saw this written on my face. "What's wrong? Tell me."

"Oh, it's nothing, Sir. I just imagined this happening differently in my head."

"You've thought about this moment before?"

"Oh yes, many times." I told him.

"And what was different? What is not living up to your expectations?"

"It's nothing. It's silly."

"Tell me, boy."

"Well...in my mind, when you top me...you're wearing your mask....and the belt." I bowed my head and stared at the floor. I was nervous at how Vader would receive these words. I feared he would find them silly, maybe even insulting. He put two fingers underneath my chin and pulled it to point upward. To my delight he was smiling, and his eyes were ablaze with a playful light. Vader left me kneeling on the floor and walked to a nearby chair where his bag rested. He pulled his mask out and began to put it on.

"Go and fetch my belt." I hurried to the couch and retrieved the belt. When I returned Vader was done tightening his mask. He pointed at the ground.

"Back on your knees. Put it on me like you did earlier tonight." I dropped to my knees. He turned around. I wrapped the belt around him as I had done before, only this time, we were both naked. Once again, I sealed his crowning with a kiss on his ass. I used my tongue also to give it another level of intimacy.

Vader turned around. He placed his hands on his hips and peered down at me, keeping me kneeling with only the coercion of his stare. This was a picture I had imagined 1,000 times in my head but the picture was always a bit fuzzy. Now, the Champion of the world stood above me in high definition: the belt wrapped around his waist; his hands on his hips; his biceps bulging outward; his boulderous stomach reflecting in the light; his barrel sized chest covered in blonde hair; and finally, there was that terrifying red mask complete with a bully's glare. My cock was oozing precum.

I put my hands on his thick thighs and began kissing every part of his body my mouth could reach: his belly, his hands, the inside of each hip, his balls, his dick. My hands reached and felt their way up his belly, his chest, and back down by way of his upper arms and forearms. I reached around and cupped his ass. I stuck my nose in between his balls and inner thigh and inhaled deeply. Vader allowed me to worship him for another minute.

"Alright, now it's time boy. Get up. Turn around and bend over." I pulled my head out of his groin and followed these orders. My elbows rested on the mattress and tried to brace myself for what was coming next. I was excited to be fully taken by Vader, but I was worried about the pain. Vader was a big man in every conceivable way. I had never been fucked by a man of his size before.

"Put your chest on the mat. Stick that jobber butt in the air. " My cock jumped hearing the use of these wrestling terms even in this setting. Vader and I saw wrestling the same way. At the end of the day it was a lot like sex. One man dominates; one man submits. I wondered if our future practice sessions in the squared circle would end in this way.

He put his hands on my waist to steady me. They were warm. His cockhead pressed inside my crack and slowly pushed into me. I resisted at first, but when I took a deep breath and exhaled once, his cock pushed into me with a pop. Immediately, my breathing became short and heavy. I squirmed a little trying to recover from the initial pain and discomfort. Vader allowed me to grow accustomed to this new large presence inside me. When my breathing returned close to normal, he began to slowly rock back and forth introducing me to more and more of his mastodon cock.

johngus22
johngus22
159 Followers