Daddy Vader (Big Van Vader) Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head to the side and found a side mirror on the wall. Reflected in it was Vader, clad in mask and belt. His enormously powerful body was accentuated all the more by my much smaller frame bent beneath him. I had been beaten down, finished, and utterly dominated by Vader many times in the ring. But all those matches were only glimpses of the true dynamic between us. He was the man, the alpha - bigger, stronger, and better in every way. I was his small jobber boy. The image I saw in the mirror revealed just that. Is there anything more jobber than taking a heel's cock up your ass?

These thoughts ran through my mind as I watched our slow action play out in the mirror. They helped the initial pain and discomfort fade away and turn into pleasure. The grimace on my face turned into an ecstatic moan of pleasure. Sensing this, Vader's big paws took a firm grasp of my hips, and he began thrusting into me at a steadier pace. My moans became louder and longer. The pace continued to increase.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

This was not the sound of a barrage of Vader punches in the corner but the sound of his wide hips slapping against my ass.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Each impact felt as if my body was being driven through the bed. I would have collapsed on it if it were not for Vader's strong grip on my hips keeping me where he wanted me.

I moaned. I panted. Occasionally, I yelled out. I tried to keep as quiet as I could, but it was a losing battle. The pounding I was receiving was too great to suppress my pleasure. Vader's attention must have been called to the noise I was making because he suddenly slowed his pace to a gentle rocking. He laughed while also trying to catch his breath.

"Damn son, if you get any louder I think they'll even be able to hear you at the party downstairs.

It's a good thing Harley isn't next door right now. Although, he already knows you're my little butt boy."

"I'm sorry, Sir." I said through labored breathing. "You're so big. You're a lot to handle."

He checked to see I was enjoying my fucking. I answered enthusiastically in the affirmative. He pulled out of me and instructed me to climb up on the bed and lay on my stomach. Once on the bed I turned my head to see what he was doing. He stepped away and walked to the chair that held his bag. He took the belt off and placed it on the table. He then rummaged through his bag and pulled out the XXXL black jock he wore underneath his tights. He turned and climbed on top of me, smothering me with his beastly body. He slipped the black jock over my head and covered my face with the big pouch that normally supported his hefty package.

"Get a good whiff of the champ." He rubbed the fabric all over my face. It smelled like pure man. It was intoxicating. Then, he used his fingers and forced much of the pouch into my mouth - as much as would fit without gagging me. It had a salty taste.

"This will keep Daddy's boy quiet." He pulled on the black straps making the rest of the cloth cling tight to my face. Then bunching the rest of the straps and the waistband together, he tied a rough knot in the back. "Now, you have your very own limited edition Vader mask!"

"Thank you Daddy!" I said, but the words were too muffled to make sense.

Vader got up on his knees and spread my cheeks apart to enter me once more. The second entry was much easier than the first. He began with a slow rhythm but built to a ferocious pace quicker than he had before. Now, however, not only was Vader ferociously bucking into me, but I was carrying all his weight on top of me. His elbows were posted up on either side of my shoulders, but other than that, the entirety of his body laid on top of me.

There was no loud "thwack" anymore, but rather, the loud creaking of the bed. Given Vader's weight and power, I was sure we were going to break it. Still, I moaned loudly. Vader's jock did its job in keeping my sounds mostly muffled. After a strong minute of this I needed a break. I thought about tapping out on the bed as if I were in a submission move (although in a way I was), but just when I thought this, Vader slowed to a softer rhythm. He untied the jockstrap, slipped it off my head and put it to the side. Both of us were breathing heavily as he laid on top of me. The rough leather straps of his maks rubbed against my cheek and his sweat dripped onto me. His breath was hot in my ear.

"I knew you were a cocksucker since your first day in the company. Always staring at me in the hallways, the hotel lobbies. You've wanted my fat cock for a long time." I moaned to signal my agreement. "That's why I told the bookers to put us in a match together. I knew you'd be putty in my hands after I beat you down - showed you the truth - gave you permission to be the submissive jobber boy you are."

My eyes opened. I had never known this. Vader had lobbied to get us in the ring together?

"Yes, boy! I set up our match. I knew what you wanted." He bucked hard into me twice. I could not hold back a yelp from the sudden burst. I felt tiny underneath Vader's massive frame.

His cock completely filled me. I felt so vulnerable, so taken. It was amazing! I wanted to be taken even more - put in further submission. I fought the urge to whimper. I did not succeed.

"Mmm, that's it, boy. Let it out." He pulled his dick out save for the tip of his cockhead - and then slid all the way back in. "Give into Daddy!"

I whimpered louder. He pulled his dick back again, but before he could slide in, the words escaped me. "Powerbomb me." I didn't even realize I had spoken these words out loud. It was almost involuntary.

There was a short pause. Vader's hips remain cocked, not yet delivering another ready to go thrust. "What did you say, boy?"

"Powerbomb me!" This time I spoke with purpose and with more strength in my voice.

Vader growled. "I like the way you think. It's time for Daddy Vader to finish you properly." He climbed his way up and took his cock out. I laid prone on the bed until Vader grabbed hold of my ankles and tugged me clean off. He grabbed me underneath my arms, stood me up and spun me around to face him. I caught a brief glimpse of his lust drunk eyes, but his hand was already reaching for the top of my head. He pushed it down and bent me in a 90. He stepped over my head and straddled it. His naked thighs squeezed the sides of my face. I could feel his balls resting on the back of my neck. This was a much sweatier move when he wasn't wearing tights. His hands locked around my torso. My head was forced down as he bent his knees to gather me up. Then, in one swift yet careful movement, my heels went over my head; my legs wrapped over his shoulders (my head came within a foot of the ceiling!), and I was thrown down onto the bed.

I landed safely, but the force of the landing brought my knees into my chest. Before they could swing their way down onto the mattress, Vader pounced on top of me and caught them. He held my ankles high in the air and placed them over his broad shoulders. My heart beat faster. My cock leaked onto my abs. Vader slipped his cock inside me, then he leaned forward and put his hands on either side of my head. I was folded in half. There was no easing into it this time. Vader started fucking me at a ravenous pace. The new angle he penetrated me from provided an intense sensation. I looked and became captured by Vader's eyes. He had that same ferocious look he wore in the ring after hitting an earth shattering move. And that fucking red mask!! Damn, he was hot! And now he was inside me! I knew I wasn't going to last long.

I squeezed his large arms. His triceps were extended out and fully flexed. I clawed at his massive chest. I continued to look him in the eyes, and I surrendered. I moaned; I yelled; I called him Daddy; my eyes rolled into the back of my head, and I lost track of the sounds I was making.

Next, I knew, Vader was forcing his black jock back into mouth. His hand stayed there to muffle my screams. The aroma, his weight on top of me, the repeated slamming of his hips - it finally did me in. I shot my load all over his stomach and onto my chest. Vader saw me finish, and his head turned upward toward the ceiling. His mouth hung open and with three measured thrusts accompanied by lustful grunts, he exploded inside me. One. Two. Three explosions. Vader's gaze returned to mine, and I saw a look of triumph thinly veiled by red straps.

Vader pulled out and collapsed beside me. I spat his jock out of my mouth, and we both lay there for a few minutes gathering our senses and our breath. I knew we'd both need another shower if we were going to celebrate with Harley and everyone else downstairs. Being the good cocksucking jobber I was, I got up to clean Daddy Vader up. I went to the bathroom. I started the shower and grabbed a couple hand towels. I used one on myself and took the other to Vader. He laid on the bed exhausted and smiling. His mask was now off, and he was covered in sweat and my cum. I dried him off and left him there to rest. I jumped in the shower and was soon joined by Vader. I stopped soaping myself and stepped out of the way so he could have the full spray of the hot water. He put his hands on the wall and leaned against it. I soaped him up and moved all around his body, dropping to my knees when necessary. His head hung underneath the flowing water the whole time I worked. He did not move. Soon the shower ended and we dried each other off. We changed into some appropriate attire, and when Vader was ready, headed downstairs to join the others. Though we had tried to avoid it, I walked with a slight gimp in my step. I didn't care though. I wanted them to know. Vader was truly my Daddy.