Daddy Visits Tiffany at Work...

Story Info
Daddy Daughter play.
1.3k words
4.08
26.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rnuts70
rnuts70
2 Followers

Part I

When Paul turned 47 signed up for an adult fetish website hoping to find a sexy younger woman who would be into role playing some daddy/daughter scenarios. One day Tiffany added him as a friend and liked a few of his pictures. Why was this significant? Well, she was the first person to request his friendship!

It turned out that Tiffany actually lived close to Paul. She's 21 yrs old and that makes for a pretty good fit when the role playing starts. She has beautiful dark hair. Her skin is a nice shade of brown that makes the bright colored lingerie she prefers to wear in her pictures pop. She's so sexy, that Paul frequently daydreams about meeting her in person.

Paul has the day off work today and he plans to surprise Tiffany by visiting her at work. She the secretary for a local attorney. Paul happens to know that the attorney will be away today which makes for the perfect opportunity for him to stop in and meet her for the first time.

As part of their online relationship, Paul frequently requests for Tiffany to wear flowery cotton panties to work under her tight dress pants. Today, he has requested for her to wear the panties and a new training bra he ordered for her on Amazon underneath her favorite black dress. Paul knows that the attorney likes checking out Tiffany's ass and frequently traces her panty-lines with his eyes. Tiffany tells Paul that she catches her boss checking her out all of the time.

Paul gets dressed in tight denim jeans that leave not much to the imagination. The outline of his large, limp cock is clearly visible through the tight fabric. He he also has on a tight silk shirt, showing off his muscular chest and arms.

Part II

Paul arrives at Tiffany's work and parks on the street. He walks up to the door and see's his little girl sitting behind the front desk, talking on the phone. Her smile is even more beautiful in person than in her photos. Her young lips look so soft and kissable. He immediately becomes excited with anticipation and his cock starts to stiffen as he steps inside the door, locking it behind him.

"Hello! May I help you?" Tiffany calls out from behind her desk.

"Hello Tiffany, it's nice to meet you." Paul replies.

At that moment, their eyes lock and Tiffany realizes that her visitor is actually Paul. Instantly her cheeks turn blush red and her face glows with an amazing smile.

"Daddy, what are you doing here?"

"I heard you were alone today Sugar. Daddy wanted to check on you and make sure you're okay all by yourself." Paul replied as he leaned over her desk. He was talking so softly that he was almost whispering to her. He reached out and lightly stroked her hair, pushing it behind her ears and then kissed her warmly on the forehead.

"I'm okay daddy. But I appreciate you checking on me." She said as she stood up and jumped into his arms. Their bodies pressed together for the first time. As they came together, she could feel the excitement growing in his jeans as it pushed against her hips.

"Daddy!" Tiffany exclaimed. "Are you excited to see me?!?!"

"Yes I am darling! I locked the door so we could have some privacy. Daddy wants to make sure that you obeyed me and that you have on the panties and bra that I asked you to wear. Let's go to a more private room."

Tiffany takes her daddy's hand and is so excited that she nearly skips down the long hallway to her bosses office. There is a sofa inside the room. Paul sits on the sofa and instructs his little girl to stand in front of him.

"You are so beautiful sweetheart! Even prettier in person!," he said. "Now, turn around, really slow for daddy. I want to see how great you look in this sexy dress.

Paul watches as Tiffany swirls around. Slowly at first and then a bit quicker. He watches as the muscles in her legs flex with each movement. Her calves and thighs are so muscular and defined that he wants to touch them. But before he can, his eyes are drawn to her bottom where he sees the outline of her cotton, flowery panties.

Part III

Paul tells Tiffany to remove her dress.

"Yes daddy!" she giggles her reply more than she says it. Then pulls her dress up over her head and lays it over the back of an office chair,

"Now, lay down here on the couch Sugar" Paul instructs her.

"Yes daddy!" The tone has turned more serious as Tiffany lays down in front of him. There is a wet spot in her panties between her legs.

"Your panties have a wet spot Love Bug. Is my little girl excited?"

"Yes daddy, I've had a funny, tingly feeling between my legs ever since you walked in and I heard your voice. I don't know what to do daddy. I'm confused."

Paul takes Tiffany's hand and places it between her lets on top of her panties. He guides her fingers across the cotton crotch and puts just a little bit of pressure on her. But not too much.

"How does that feel," he asks her?

"It feels good daddy," she says, biting her lip as she looks up at him.

He pulls his hand away and Tiffany now takes over. Rubbing her pussy lips through the cotton crotch of her increasingly wet panties. Paul takes Tiffany's free hand and places it on the fly of his jeans. "Feel how excited what you're doing is making daddy honey? I'm going to take out my cock so you can feel it!"

"Oh, goody!" she giggles again as a huge smile spreads across her face.

Paul unzips his fly and his cock is released from its confines. Tiffany's eyes look like saucers as she watches it throb and drip pre-cum.

She places her hands around it and strokes it in rhythm with her other hand rubbing her panties.

"Please daddy, can I lick it?" She begs.

"No sugar! You know that daddy wants to watch how you pleasure yourself. Now, slip your hand inside of your panties baby. And watch daddy stroke my cock."

Tiffany pouts, but does as she is told. Her hand slips inside her wet cotton panties and she gasps as she slips two fingers inside her hot, wet dripping pussy.

"Oh daddy, please, put your cock inside of me! Please daddy! Please!!"

"Paul picks Tiffany up off of the couch and carries her to her boss's desk, He lays her down on the desk and slowly slides his cock inside of her. Pushing all the way, balls deep, inside of her clean shaven pussy. Her legs wrap around him, pulling her into him.

His hands free Tiffany's breasts from her training bra and he squeezes and pulls on her nipples. Pinching them each time he thrusts into her.

"Daddy, it feels so good! Too good daddy!"

"I'm coming sugar! I'm coming!" Paul exclaimed as he thrust his cock deep inside of her young sweet pussy!

"Me too daddy! Oh daddy, it feels so good!" she replied. Her hot pussy squeezing and milking his cock as he leaned over to kiss her on the lips for the first time.

"Daddy made a mess Sugar."

"Does this mean I'm a bad girl, because I made daddy make a mess?"

"Oh no Sugar. You're definitely not a bad girl!"

At that moment, the couple became aware that someone was watching them. And they both saw Tiffany's boss standing in the doorway to his office, stroking his cock. Tiffany looked at her daddy and asked, "Daddy, can I have your permission to help my nice boss out?"

But, that's another story.

rnuts70
rnuts70
2 Followers