All Comments on 'Daddy was Waiting'

by ConstantReader

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
thedomoneflthedomonefl8 months ago

Very well written... you definitely should continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, wouldn’t mind a sequel.

literotica909literotica909about 5 years ago
A great story

This is a great first story. The dialogue was good and the father was well written. I hope to see more of your work.

ConstantReaderConstantReaderabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the feedback, so pleased to see people liked it! I am working on part 2 so stay tuned.

And I'll try to remember the floor v ground thing since that clearly ruins the entire work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When Will The Writers On Lit Learn

Lying on the FLOOR in a house is NOT on the GROUND.....

housewareshousewaresabout 6 years ago

I think Daddy's little girl got off a little too easy with just those two light slaps to her face, so hopefully she begs for a proper punishment in the next chapter. Definitely looking forward to more daughter discipline and humiliation, her body seems primed to handle all the loving abuse coming her way! :)

Crusader235Crusader235about 6 years ago
Holy Hell

So friggin hot! Was expecting a spanking and fuck. This is so much hotter, mind games with bad Dawter. Hope there's more to follow. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Absolute Best Dad & Daughter

This story has got to be my absolute favorite so far, & I've been here for months. I can see this story, as Chapter 1. Can hardly wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmmm...Yes Daddy!

This is just how a daddy should take care of his baby girl...can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Was hoping dad would find a pussy filled with the seed of a young stud. Maybe next time? Hope you continue with this story.

sswillowsswillowabout 6 years ago
wonder what happens next

Keep going. Good writing good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConstantReader@ConstantReader
Love reading hot stories about hot people. Can often be found with my hand in my panties fantasizing about power disparity role play. Long time lurker, first time writer, I published my first story in March 2018.