Daddy, We Have to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, isn't that just fucking special. That ship sailed the moment she accepted a date with some man that wasn't me! Who is this guy?"

"My friend Mary's Dad. He's really a nice guy and you'll like him, daddy. I think you two have a lot in common."

"Oh yes, we could be such good buddies. So, you think I could become friends with a man that would knowingly date a married woman, my wife? Maybe we can become drinking buddies and I can let him fuck your mom on the weekends, is that what you two have planned for me?"

Brandi sank in her chair, realizing her plan had a serious flaw. She had never seen me so angry and speak to her like that. Chills ran down her spine as she cowered from my rage.

As I paced around the room, I finally regained control of my emotions, turned to my daughter and spoke in a venomous voice. A voice she never wanted to hear again. My hurt and pain were apparent and made her feel small and guilty for her part in all of this.

"Listen closely to me Brandi, I need you to leave now. I need some time alone to understand what the two of you have done to me tonight. I don't want to see or hear from you. Don't call me. Don't text me. EVER! Your betrayal is unforgivable, and as of now I don't have a daughter. You're dead to me. Do you understand what that means? I'm no longer your father, and I have no daughter. Now get out of my house, and never speak to me again."

Brandi was openly sobbing with her head in her hands, "Daddy, please don't say that. I love you and want to stay here tonight. Mom and I planned for me to stay with you. We don't want you to be alone."

"Brandi, the level of disrespect you've shown me makes me wonder if you ever respected or loved me as your father. You are your mother's daughter. All these years I've spent working like a dog to give you and your mother the best life possible, this is the thanks I get? No, it turns out that I've only been here as your meal ticket, and apparently never earned any respect from either of you."

Between her tears and sobs she continued, "Daddy, I do love you. Please don't say that. Just let mom have this and let her explain tomorrow. You've had 30 great years together and I know you love her. Just give her this one thing, she's not going to leave you, daddy. She loves you."

"She can have her 'one thing,' two things, or a thousand things, but she will never have me again. This is beyond my capacity for forgiveness. There will be hell to pay to all parties involved, including the 'lonely man' that took MY WIFE, a married woman. Now, LEAVE! You've shown your true colors. You still have your mom, nothing will change for you, the two of you were meant for each other. As I said Brandi, in my heart, you are no longer my daughter, now please just leave me alone."

As tears rolled down her face she literally ran out of the house in pain. Pain she had never felt before. She never considered her daddy would respond like that. Did he really disown her? For the first time she realized that she may have crossed the line in helping her mom with this idea. She knew he loved both of them, and could clearly see he was angry, no, furious, and prayed he would forgive them.

Jason takes action

Right after Brandi left, I called Maggie's cell phone which went straight to voicemail. I left her several messages begging her to call me and to come home. Then after several drinks and no return calls, I left several texts with the same message. No response.

At 2 A.M. I realized she was not coming home and had no intention of returning my calls. I was tired of feeling sorry for myself and just stared at the TV which happened to be broadcasting more bad news. My world had turned to shit in the blink of an eye.

I considered our thirty years together, the good times, the birth of our daughter, all the parties and graduations, Brandi's wedding, and the closeness we all shared, now gone forever. Before her betrayal Maggie and I still had sex two to three times per week. Yes, it became routine and not as exciting as it was thirty years earlier, but there were never any complaints and in fact, we always cuddled and held each other after sex and fell asleep in each other's arms. There wasn't a day or a phone call where we didn't leave each other by saying, 'I Love You' and we rarely fought.

Looking out the window, I found myself staring at the art studio I built for Maggie to support her hobby. For the last twenty years she spent most of her time creating wonderful paintings and sculptures in that studio, winning several awards for her artwork, which were on display in the room I built to exhibit all of her awards and paintings. It became a shrine to my wife's work and her sanctuary.

I always felt that besides her daughter, that damn studio was the most important thing in her world. At best, I was third on her importance list, but I loved her and I was fine with that as long as she was happy. The talk with Brandi hit me hard. This revelation about her needing to go out with another man hit me completely by surprise and without a shred of warning.

Apparently, all the years of long hours at work providing for the family kept me too busy to see that she wasn't satisfied with me or our marriage. Doing this to us without talking to me, and instead sharing this with Brandi, was humiliating and fueled my anger.

I reflected on my life, my home, and my future. I inherited my home and property from my grandfather and it was in my name before we were married. There was no mortgage on the property which got me thinking. In my drunken state, with my anger spiking, I started to consider ways to hurt Maggie like she hurt me tonight. As I continued to look out the window at her studio, The Devil sitting on my shoulder whispered in my ear. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the pain from the betrayal, or the humiliation in front of my daughter that I was feeling, but I was suddenly energized.

With that renewed energy I jumped off the couch and replaced my sorrow with action. I made over a dozen trips to our bedroom and gathered every piece of her belongings and brought them to the studio. All of her expensive shoes, dresses, clothes, lingerie, jewelry, and everything that belonged to her was now on the floor, in the middle of her sanctuary, the art studio.

For the next hour I went through the house and collected every photo album, including all of our wedding photos and placed them on top of the growing pile. Then I remembered she had some items in the attic, which were vacuum sealed. I found her wedding dress, baby clothes, and many more sentimental items and dragged them to the pile which was now about four feet tall. It's amazing how much one person can collect over the years.

Then I took all her paintings off the wall, and placed them on the pile. The sculptures, all of her sketchbooks and everything she loved was now part of the growing mound of items. It was now 5 A.M. and I was still jacked up. I told myself I would not do anything until 6 A.M., giving her a chance to come home or return my calls and texts. If I didn't get any response, or she was not home, I was going to finish what I started.

I went through the house one more time, making sure I had everything she owned and cared for plied in the studio. At 5:30 I took the 5 gallon can of gasoline from the garage and made my way out to the studio, preparing for the 6 A.M. deadline.

During this time, I went online and canceled joint credit cards and moved money in our accounts, took the cash out of the safe and packed a few suitcases. I then placed them in my truck, as I would be spending some time away until the attorneys figured things out.

I waited an extra five minutes for her to return and at 6:05, I gave up my last bit of hope and poured the gasoline on the pile and along the walls of the studio. With a deep sigh, and after a few seconds of hesitation, I made the decision and threw a lit match on the floor which instantly ignited the pile of her treasures. The fire spread quickly, and before I left the driveway the flames were already noticeable from the street. The fire quickly consumed her world and everything she loved.

As I drove down the highway, a sudden realization struck me, magnified by the terrible state I was in. A terrible sadness engulfed me, and tears began streaming down my face. In that moment, it became clear that my once beautiful marriage had met the same fate as the studio — it had gone up in flames.

What I didn't anticipate is the fire jumping from the studio to the back porch, which went up in flames along with the art studio. Fortunately, the firemen working on the studio were able to put out the fire on the porch and save the home. The home had serious smoke damage and would be unlivable until the damage could be repaired.

While all this was happening, I had checked into a Motel-Six along the highway about 90 miles from the smoldering ashes that was once my marriage, and paid with cash. I didn't want to be found until I was able to think straight and using credit cards would have made it easy if the police were looking for me. I hadn't slept and was running on Adrenaline until I opened the door to my room. I shut off my phone and collapsed on the bed, falling into a deep sleep and didn't wake up until the next afternoon. My phone started to light up once I turned it on. I had dozens of missed calls and text messages from Brandi, Maggie, and the Sheriff.

Chapter 3: Maggie's Date

After getting out of the Uber, I met Alexander at the restaurant and was nervous and excited to see this handsome young man waiting for me at the hostess desk. He smiled when he saw me, admiring my little black dress, black sheer pantyhose and matching high heel pumps. His eyes were drawn to my exposed cleavage enhanced by my black shelf bra. I spent hours at the salon earlier in the day having my hair and makeup done to perfection. I wanted this one-time thing to be exciting and memorable and perfect for him. My date seemed satisfied by what he saw, and the way he fixed his hardening manhood emphasized his reaction. My confidence grew knowing he liked what he saw and welcomed his tender kiss as he greeted me.

We started at the bar and sat on one of the bar stools and as I scooted up, I saw him peek at my nylon covered legs all the way to my exposed panties. We both smiled as he ordered our drinks. I decided to turn my phone off so nothing would interrupt the night's activities. I knew this night would never happen again and I was going to enjoy every moment. We had chemistry together and got along as if we were old friends. I found myself touching his arm and flirting, which was not something I usually did with anyone, including Jason. But I was going to let my inner slut free tonight and enjoy the experience.

As we were finishing our second drink, the cute hostess informed us our table was ready and escorted us to our seats. Dinner was wonderful, and I was enjoying the conversation, and our time together. When he asked me if I still wanted to spend the night with him, I removed one of my heels and placed my foot between his legs. I started rubbing the material of his pants as my toes massaged his crotch as his cock hardened from my playful teasing. When he looked down at my red toenails peeking through the sheer nylon covering my foot rubbing his cock, he smiled and said it's time to leave.

Holding hands, he led me to his hotel room which he had already arranged. When the elevator opened at the 14th floor, I realized what I was about to do and thoughts of Jason suddenly entered my head. He must have noticed, because he pulled me into his strong body. When I looked up at him, he gave me a romantic kiss, the likes of which I hadn't experienced before. That was all it took for me to forget my husband and my marriage. I was going to be his tonight, and enjoy this experience.

Once in the room, he wasted no time and unzipped my dress. As it fell to the floor, he removed his clothes and stood before me exposing his rock-hard cock. He spun me around and told me how sexy I looked and then removed my bra and lowered me to the bed. I don't know how long it lasted, but Alexander made love to my breast and nipples with his tongue. It was so sensual and loving that I felt my pussy dripping with anticipation of things to come.

I took his cock in my hand and felt his heat and hardness as I got on my knees and worshiped his beautiful tool for the next ten minutes. He couldn't take it anymore and forcefully removed my pantyhose and ordered me to put my heels back on, because he found it so sexy. This made me feel a little naughty and being told how sexy it was brought out my inner slut.

Then he effortlessly picked me up as if I was a rag doll. As he stood tall, he then positioned me so my legs wrapped around his body. He then did something I've never experienced before. As he started kissing me, he slowly lowered me onto his cock. As our tongues continued to explore each other's mouths I felt the tip of his cock pressing on my pussy lips. Then slowly his throbbing manhood entered me as I let out a gentle moan into his mouth. Still lip locked, he then lowered me until I was completely impaled by his engorged cock, and that's when I experienced my first of many orgasms that night. I'd never orgasmed so fast or hard for Jason, and found myself comparing this man to my husband. I knew that wasn't good, and quickly put Jason out of my mind and only focused on this handsome man who was now pounding me into oblivion — still standing beside the bed.

Alexander then threw me down onto the bed without disengaging. He was strong, hard, and fast as his cock continued to piston in and out of my wet pussy. He kissed me several times as we fucked, bringing out several more orgasms. This man was an Olympic kisser. I briefly thought, "I have to get Jason to do that, it's so sexy. Shit more comparisons. Stop it."

Then I felt him tense up and raise his head as we looked into each other's eyes. He started fucking me faster and just as he exploded deep inside me. I felt his cock pulsating deep inside me and I knew he was filling me with his semen.

As he was shooting his seed inside my pussy, he continued to look deep into my eyes and said, "I love you, Maggie." This was unexpected and his words touched my heart. The sensations and the passion brought me the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. I can only describe it as a religious experience, and so powerful that I was overwhelmed with tears of joy.

We made love four more times that night and once more in the morning, each as intense as the previous time. It was by far the best sexual experience of my life, and I was happy with myself for allowing this time with Alexander to happen. Thoughts of Jason were starting to bring me back to reality but I tried to focus on the man holding me as much as I could.

As we lay there with the sun peeking through the curtains, he kissed me gently and stroked my hair. "Maggie, I meant what I said last night. You're an amazing woman, so sexy, and sensual, and I think I love you and want to spend more time with you. Can I see you again?"

Suddenly I became concerned and tried to be gentle, "Alexander, it was the best sex I've ever had, and you're a wonderful, sweet man, but I'm happily married and can't do this again. This was a one-time experience and I loved it and you were amazing. You're a wonderful lover and I enjoyed every second."

"Maggie, think about it before you say no. Your husband seems to be OK with this and if you allow things to continue, I can make you a very happy woman. Just think about it before you say no, please."

"OK, yes. I'll think about it but that's the best I can do right now."

With another deep kiss he held me tight as I melted into his arms. If I wasn't married to Jason, I would be with this man in a heartbeat. But Jason was my husband and I hoped he could forgive me for what I just did.

Maggie returns home

After breakfast we left the hotel and as he drove me home, I turned on my phone for the first time since my date started last night. I was shocked to see all the missed calls and text messages. I saw Jason's text and felt a pang of guilt stab me in my heart. The dear man was hurting and I wasn't there for him. I felt a tear in my eye realizing his pain was caused by me. Then, before I could go to my next text, the phone rang as Alexander turned into my neighborhood.

"Mother, where are you?"

"Hi baby, I'm almost home."

"Mother, there was a fire at your house. We've tried to call you all night but I guess you shut your phone off."

"A fire? Where's your dad?"

"That's just it mom, he's gone. Nobody knows where he is and he's not answering his phone either. I have a bad feeling about this, mom."

"I'm almost there. I'll call you back."

When Alexander turned the corner to my street, I saw the fire truck and police in front of our house. From the front of the house, I didn't see any damage and asked the firemen what happened.

"Are you the homeowner?" he asked as all the neighbors were watching me as I stood with the unknown handsome man, my date.

"Yes, I'm Maggie Spencer."

"Well, Mrs. Spencer, we were able to save the home with only damage to the back porch, but I'm afraid you won't be able to stay here until you can call for a cleanup from the smoke damage inside your home. The main damage was to the small cottage behind your home. I'm afraid it's a total loss."

I felt my legs give out as Alexander caught me and helped me sit down on the curb.

"My studio? Is it damaged?

"Sorry, Mrs. Spencer, there's nothing left but smoldering ashes. We'll be investigating the cause of the fire, but for now the police detective has some questions for you."

I quickly stood and ran to the back of the property before Sergeant Wilson could ask me any questions. He caught up with me as I stood in front of the remains of my most prized possession. I immediately realized that Jason must have done this as revenge for my actions.

"Mrs. Spencer, do you have any idea what happened here?" Sergeant Wilson asked.

"No, I was away last night and I have no idea."

"Are you her husband?" he said, turning to Alexander.

"No, just her friend."

I felt my face turn red with embarrassment when the sergeant gave me a knowing look and asked where my husband was. I told him I didn't know. When he asked where I was last night, I shyly said I was with Alexander at the Hilton downtown. The looks I got from the sergeant and his assistant made me realize the seriousness of my situation. I just admitted that I spent the night with a man other than my husband, who was now missing. The detective now had questions.

"Mrs. Spencer, are you and your husband estranged? Would you know where he was last night?"

"No, we're a happily married couple," and I realized how stupid that sounded after admitting I spent the night with another man.

"Do you know where he is?"

"No, he's not answering his phone."

"We will want to speak to him so when you talk to him, please give him my number," he said, handing me his card.

I was shaking with anger and fear. Anger at the loss of my sanctuary and all the years of the works I've created. All gone, forever. Fear of the thought that Jason could be so angry as to do this and what that means to my marriage. I had to speak with him as soon as possible. I called Brandi.

"Brandi, do you know where your father is?"

"No, I haven't spoken to him since last night."

"Why didn't you stay here with him as we planned?"

"Mom, he threw me out and told me I wasn't his daughter any longer."

Hearing those words sent a chill through my body. Jason would never say anything like that and if he did, this was going to be much worse than I ever anticipated. I entered the house to see the smoke damage on the walls and how terrible the smell permeated our home. Clearly there was no way to live here under these conditions.