All Comments on 'Daddy Wouldn't Dare'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 2)
sassysasha89sassysasha89over 9 years ago

Rape is not ever o.k.

However this was hot. I want to see if she'd still tease him after this but more openly when they are alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantasy

This is fantasy people! Nobody was raped. Nobody was hurt. You came here (ahem) to read this. Fantasy never hurt anyone, so get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't like rape, but...

if ever a girl deserved it, this one did. It was good to see her idea of teasing get busted. Girls tease, and it's fun to watch them and tease back, but this wasn't for fun, it was for control. I'm tempted to think he made her his slut whenever his wife wasn't around, but at the last it seemed like he regained control over himself. Maybe it would be worse for her to get it once and know she'd never get it again, and she'd lost his affection forever.

blackgblackgover 9 years ago
every shoe plus the kitchen sink

Was a very long read but it was wort yo stick around to the hand. The way that Roy held out his hand for the dartet to take was at all very romantic.

If only real life was this complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wish

I wish my daddy would do this to me....hot I want more.

JavINTERJavINTERover 9 years ago
RAPE!!1

it started off well but then went very very dark and she was clearly raped and in no way was she enjoying it and on countless times asked him to stop. Dark and i can't believe this story got approved

TexDaddy57TexDaddy57over 9 years ago
Every word

One of the most erotic tales told! Loved every word. A sequel maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful Story

Better than viagra, and its only in your head.

LittleSpottedOcelotLittleSpottedOcelotabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

I really loved this story. It was just perfect. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really hated the part where she complained about him fuxking Her bc it was clearly her fault! She teased him so much, what did she expect?! She was such a bitxh. I hated this.

DaddyEatsPussyDaddyEatsPussyabout 9 years ago
She Got Her Wish.

Toni ultimately got what she long for and you can't blame her Daddy for what happened, he was only giving her the extra special love that only a Daddy can give his daughters and they all secretly long for, Daddy's cock inside them.

Great build up that didn't get boring at any point and kept me wanting more all the way through to a teasing and incestuous ending.

THX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Daughters wish came true

A great dialogue a young girl just reaching puberty wanting to be noticed and looking for her sexuality. She recognizes her daddy watching her and teases him. This is a very natural act her body feels the need and wants satisfaction. She has learned to masturbate but her desire is deeper. The rest becomes elementary her provocative invites brought desire and passion to her father, he became aroused and could not control his advances. His animal instincts were in control the sight of her breast and pussy aroused him and the feeling of her excited wet pussy magnified by the smell and taste of her juices drove his man hood to a massive hard. He delighted when he felt her tight warm pussy sucking his cock as he balled her deeply. HIs daughter became a sensuous woman her body was soon cooing with the pleasure of their passion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Daddy

I wish I had a daddy to do this to.

This story had my vibrator in my pussy the whole time, came about 4 times,

I love the daddy daughter rape

She knew it would happen

Little slut deserved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

I'm guessing tony knew this would happen, im thinking she wanted it yet at the same time knew it was wrong really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good start

He should force breed her next time.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea...

Can't say I enjoyed this much.. she was a manipulative bitch and in my opinion her father is nothing but a rapist. Incest should be driven more of love than lust alone... The kitchen scene would have been good as a later scene after initial love making where she knew it would end in sex but not hot as a first time between father and daughter it felt cheap and dirty not hot and exotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Drunk

I found my next door teens drunk passed out in my guest house so i fucked them the tiny teens one was a virgin it was great they never sid anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES YES YES

One comment complains "she was a manipulative bitch and in my opinion her father is nothing but a rapist." Yes! That's what made my cock so rock hard when I was reading it. The more I read, the harder I got. So I got some lube and shot my load when he ravaged her. One of the best dad/daughter stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I fucked my aunt , kinda simular situation in the 70's , dirty but good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bad.

WOuld of been good. But too much 'he would, I imagine' bullshit. I practically scrolled trough half of it.

MikeyStoneMikeyStoneabout 8 years ago
Amazing story!

It's what many incest stories aren't. And I'm not only talking about plausibility here. It's dark and everybody makes mistakes. It's like life. I love it.

It takes a great writer to pull something like this of. It would deserve a top rating, but I get why it hasn't one. Still, a pity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

GREAT STOREY, REALLY STIMULATING. A LOT OF DADDIES WOULD DARE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love

The rape comments should have been avoided. The story is exciting and well executed, you made me feel sorry for my father, my older sister and I spent most of the summers in a constant state of undress. Karen was the "hot" cheerleader that had her way with either boys are girls, while I was the too tall younger sister who played volleyball and studied on weekends. Your story reminded me of when I first saw my father nude. He was in the pool late one summer night and I decided to join him. I didn't realize he was naked until he got out to dry himself off. Remembering now, father seemed to be moving in slow motion and made no attempt to cover himself. He stood over me and at the edge of the pool as I gazed up at his beautiful penis. He was so much larger than the three boys I had dated. I remember wondering how mother handled him. This sounds horrible but I've often think back on that night and wish my response had been more forward. Do you think all girls have had the same inappropriate thoughts about serving their fathers? I know I do and if he was here now his 38 year old daughter Loni would gladly become his slut. Please read this Daddy, I so fucking wet for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another

Another male writer pretending to be female, and hoping against hope to convince us, that women everywhere secretly lust after their fathers. Well guess what? They really don't! Normal women DO NOT lust after their own fathers. And no amount of material written by male writers, who probably haven't dated a real woman since they were in high school, if then, are going to convince us otherwise. Incest, outside the realm of ridiculous fantasies so prevalent at literotica, is a brutal, psychologically, damaging event. And it's about time the editors at literotica admit this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Two cents worth

Curiosity got me to read the whole story but, long before it ever got to the actual sex, it was boring. Perpetual mental, one sided teasing; even for some pseudo-advantage over a dad's better judgement just isn't plausible. Girls don't think of their dad's like this and, they don't tempt and, tease him to get their way. They do often, act like little innocent girls to their dads because they know all dads love their little girls and, girls normally love their dads; just, not in a sexual way. Using 2/3rds of your story in a faux tease build up leading to a dad essentially raping a true love of his life, just kills any remote credibility with this thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesme

I loved it.But I think you shoudve not put in the rape bit.Otherwise, It was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

As far as some of the other comments against this, I just say to each their own. I think it was fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

By the time i got to the middle i felt sick, and i know its just fiction but this story just gives off bad vibes. The rape plot was sad and anything but sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well

I was reading this and my daddy walked into my bedroom, I wasn't masterbating or anything but I still screeched like a little girl. While most people don't think normal women lust after their fathers, my daddy is a very handsome man and I have reoccurring fantasies of him. This story was quite the read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fuck yeah

Oh god this made me wet..

Wish my daddy would fuck me like that!!

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

One the best reads I have read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NOT for me - BUT....

I am not a fan of rape-reluctance type stories..... BUT, this was pretty well written and it was worth 4.5 stars.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I need this

I wish I had a daddy who would fuck my little pussy like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Amazingly hot story. Love to read more. Hope there's more to cum! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I really like the story

It's a good writing, as a matter of fact I masturbated after reading the story. Lastly, the time toni was taken she talked too much, it seems I felt her action was exaggerated.

I'm more arouse of having illicit affair, may be I felt safe and protected, both the two of us maybe because nowadays there are more STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very, Very Nice

Good work! Enjoyed it a lot!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 6 years ago
Long

Laborious and Too Long

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Definitely too long Buh I like this freaky shit , who doesn't like it Rough lol !

AflameAflameover 6 years ago
Fucking hell!

Well...the long build up added so much. I am a total mess over here. Well done. Very much appreciated. Please don't stop....

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Hot, hot sex111

A great ending, but too long, WAY TOO LONG!

UnicornflehmUnicornflehmover 6 years ago
Whoever wrote this

I want to have sex with you. I don't care if you're a girl or a guy.

Any person with the mind to write something that would give me the biggest orgasm of my life due to meeting every single one of my sexual desires.

Also don't mind the other people who are saying this was too long. This was so fucking perfect. You're such a talented writer... My... Big girl bits are..still twitching...

Please... Be real.

I need to be fucked like this.... Under blind lust...

Sorry for the long comment I'm just so...stumped..

UnicornflehmUnicornflehmover 6 years ago
My last comment

HOLY CRAP I FEEL SO EMBARASSED NOW THAT I RE READ THAT. PLEASE DONT TAKE THAT IN A CREEPY WAY! IM SIMPLY EXPRESSING MY APPRECIATION FOR YOUR LITERATURE BUT IN A WEIRD MIND SET AHAHA.

OH DEAR...

;~; HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

alextasyalextasyover 6 years ago
Superb. Just Superb.

Excellent writing, sizzling hot eroticism. The way Toni bounces back and forth between the conflicts in her psyche flow naturally. The suddenness and energy of Daddy's response was unexpected and thoroughly scorching. Especially loved the metaphors and imagery. i'll say it again...superb.

Thank you!

-a

GaryBlovesagoodstoryGaryBlovesagoodstoryover 6 years ago
YOU NEED TO READ THIS STORY

I am in total AGREEMENT with the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's what she gets!

I hope he knocked her up too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I... I don't even know... And my dad recently passed away... I'm a blank page... so to speak. Very very good job. Keep writing you are very talented 😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My name is Toni

I’d love to have this experience, kind of felt like I did reading my name in this story. My Pussy is incredibly wet and in need of some attention. I just love fucking, don’t you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SEXY

GOOD

' HARD ON

'TITILLATING

' TEXT ORGASMIC WRITE MORE

I WOULDNT DARE THO A GREAT READ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Daddys need sex to

When I agreed to share a motel room with my daddy at a out of town wedding I never thought that it would lead to getting fucked by him.

Looking back on that day I realize now that it was probably my fault that it happened because of the way that I got undressed to get ready to get dressed for the wedding with my daddy in the room with me. .

I came out of the bathroom after taking a shower wearing just a little towel that really didn't cover anything other than my breasts and he could see the pink moist slit of my vagina as I was walking across the room. I sat down on the bed and tried to cover myself from his eyes but I wasn't able to because the towel was to small to cover my breasts and vagina. I know now that the seed had been planted.

Daddy looked at me and I saw the lust in his eyes. .

Later that night when I came back to the room from the reception and went to bed I had forgotten about how he looked at me when I was getting dressed to go to the wedding.

I was asleep when he came back from the reception and woke up when he got in my bed with me instead of going to his own bed. I could smell the alcohol on his breath and knew that he was drunk. I froze in fear when he turned towards me and put his arm around me pulling me close to him. I thought that if I laid perfectly still he would go to sleep but I was wrong.

The next thing I knew I felt his cock bumping against my pussy and when I moved to try to get up he pulled me tightly against him and put his cock inside of me and started fucking me like I was his girlfriend instead of his daughter. The more I tried to get away from him the deeper he was fucking me until I started to get turned on by having his cock inside of me and I began to move with him meeting him stroke for stroke with both of us building towards a climax.

Strangely enough we both climaxed at the same time with daddy coming inside of me.

It was at that moment when I realized that I was going to be his slut daughter and that I would let him fuck me anytime he wanted to.

I loved his cock and loved the feeling of it spurting inside of me knowing that he was going to breed me sooner or later

We continued to have unprotected sex and it was only a matter of time before I got pregnant.

We've been living together for two years now and we've got a little girl and I'm pregnant again.

Although it may be wrong to have a relationship with my daddy I couldn't be happier than I am and look forward to having another baby with him

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed this one immensely.

Loved the way you got inside the daughter's head and, despite the usual desire to see where it went, left it open-end. You got the daughter just right, emphasizing (a) her struggle to control and understand her own libido, (b) the usual teen-aged arrogance about her ability to control the world and dismissal of adults, and (c) insecurity about their looks. I would also note that despite the long build-up, while I generally knew where it was going, I still wasn't sure exactly how it would play out.

I noted the several comments about whether this is rape and if so, whether that is arousing or not, As someone who has written for this site, I always think it somewhat of a compliment when your readers get worked up by a story in this way. If you write a story where sex continues after the word "no" and people react strongly to it, you have succeeded in a strong story that conveys exactly what was intended: a story where sex continues after the word "no." Whether people like the subject matter is not all that important, the author gets to choose his or her subject.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Bellie444Bellie444over 5 years ago
Love your writing style

Perfectly articulate and very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad bad girl

Toni is needing a hard as s fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Sometimes I wish my daddy did this to me. But I got so wet reading this and now I really want to fuck Someone! I think I will give my little brother a call😊

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 4 years ago
"Daddy Wouldn't Dare:" - Nineteen Year Old Daughter, Toni and Late Forties Year Old Father, Unnamed.

Being a big fan of incest of blood-kin relatives, drew me to this story. For the first three (3) or so pages of daughter Toni's self analysis of "will he or won't he" mind games with herself, I was taken in, reading the story as somewhat suspenseful and hoping her father would eventually begin a physical game of foreplay with her, and they both would be thankful for accepting incest and the pleasure it would provide them eventually.

By the fourth page I was so drawn in, hoping against hope, the story would take a final turn of careful and willing, appreciative incestuous sex, aiming to please each other. Oh brother, was I ever surprised when her father turned into a physical, out of control animal, clearly out of his mind with frustrating rage and mindless sexual abuse--and eventual rape of his daughter.

Rape is not my cup of tea in any area, reality or not. However, I did finish the story, mostly analyzing the father's mind of his violent actions and his loss of self control, regardless of his daughter's wanton displays of voyeurism and sexual intimidation. The writer certainly does have an artistic writing ability that is very commendable and appreciated. I have no criticism whatsoever of the writer's style, methods, grammar, etc. The mingling of an incest story, that had merit for the genre subject matter, into the non-titled, rape category disappointed me.

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
Incredible

Noncon and incest are my two favorite genres. You pulled them together really well. The mind games, her awareness of his struggle and belief that she held all the cards, so confident he'd never dare to breach the taboo and actually touch her that she took it too far and he lost control and had to have her.

I really like that the story stays in her perspective. So many authors like to switch it up so you can see what the others are thinking, but I always felt that breaks immersion. It's a useful device in some cases, but I'm glad you didn't do it here. I could feel her excitement more deeply and her panic and lust were my own.

I love when he finally breaks his silence with her. His limited dialogue really adds to the sensation that we don't fully know what's going on in his mind, and makes his dirty talk so much hotter, like he's really completely lost himself in her and the "strong silent daddy" can't contain himself anymore.

Then when he gets her to beg for it, turning it around on her?

This might be my favourite noncon/incest crossover yet.

KormakurKormakurover 3 years ago
Amazing

Horny story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

put rape and non-con in your tags you ignorant cunt. I only hope no one you know is treated this way.

SerenityMoon50SerenityMoon50about 3 years ago

I loved the build up.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago

Very interesting. I could scarcely believe that you would let dad rape his cock-tease daughter to the point that she would beg him to finish her off, the horny little bitch. But i guess that was still possible in a father-daughter story in 2004. Thanx for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When my daughter was 17 and she tease me same we ended in the bedroom and she suck me off . I came all over her mouth and neck . Later weeks she let me fuck her , she told me she been fuck before I enjoyed fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way too much "Daddy", no man calls himself Daddy that much unless he's talking to a five year old.

eg: "Daddy's close, too ... Daddy's going to come in you, Toni. Daddy's going to fill you up with it."

Apart from that it wasn't really credible but she got what she wanted / deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is pretty much exactly my fantasy. Thank you for this! Loved the build up, it really echoed my submissive fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

From the moment that she fell the story progressed as if she had been knocked out and she was dreaming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was stupid. It started off great but then he just rapes her? No warning or build up even. Just straight from running away to raping her like fuck off. Get real, learn how to properly write a story. I wouldn't even give this trash negative 50 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was very bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow

This. Was. Absolutely. Delicious.

I want to know what happens next. I wish there was another part tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, God. This makes me so hot that my pussy is still dripping and my nipples are still hard. I wish someone would overpower me and fuck me as a punishment, without my consent. HARD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Build up was great, if a bit too long. The rest just sucked. It was like any kind of logical consistency went out of the window. The father straight up had a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde moment. He left as a father struggling with his urges and after she falls in a way that would have hurt her, he came back in seconds later as some kind of rape demon who rapes her with a complete disregard for the fact that she would end up with a concussion with the way he is taking her with her head banging against the sink. Proceeds to take her to the living room and dominate her sexually until she is begging for it. Then afterwards is all "oh my god what have I done?!" Like he hasn't been fantasizing about her since the start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Started off great, then... rape? This needs a noncon tag. You need to ask yourself why you think rape iscerotic. I feel bad for the people in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it until she slipped off the step stool. Then it was like the story was thrown out and rewritten, but you accidentally kept some of the old part in. Inconsistent and jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My uncle kept saying this always after our affair that I involuntarily teased him wearing revealing clothes at home...chennaishobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fully agree with Anonymus "Started off great ..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well you actually managed to completely destroy a good story...just like so many other writers. Why do you all do that? This should be in non consent/reluctance. If I wanted to read about rape then I would go there. Personally I think that crap is disgusting. You waited until close to the end, then you completely destroyed your own story. I don't understand why so many writers do this.

twizzlers4youtwizzlers4youover 2 years ago

this was good. so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it, but the last line was AWFUL. Dump it.

Earlier crits about the switch to a NC/R were fair. File or label the story correctly so u have a receptive audience if u keep the plot as it is. If u rework it, then something that is believable enough needs to happen to explain the transition from thinking to doing. The you-teased-me-so-I-raped-you can't work in fiction if the only personality trait that's shown is his guilt. It's not the 1950s so that rationalization isn't the norm for non -abusive men. Meaning even if a man FEELS that way today, he knows it's a bullshit justification. My guess (hope) is that men who have that attitude also have a "tell" personality-wise that fits, whether seen by others or not. Like "hey, if my college roommate wanted to keep his money, then he should have kept an eye on his wallet." Or "sure, I put on the condom because she asked me, but it just doesn't feel as good. I took it off right before I put it in." The reader needs to see some sign of the tell. Hope this makes sense. Keep writing.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulover 2 years ago

Love the story but holy shit, the comment section is pure gold lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was into it... until the "rape".

I thought he simply jumped up to catch you from an injurious fall.... not to blindly rape his daughter. Thought perhaps his robe would pop open and that your top would drop in the process. Setting up the scene for hot, lust-filled and CONSENSUAL incest.

Taboos can be exhilarating to ponder. Rape... especially committed by your own parent. NO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was enjoying the "tease", but the fall in the kitchen and what proceeded, no. I know it's fiction, but yuck. I agree with some of the other comments, there nothing funny about rape. Such a waste of a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

RAPE? You have to be fucking kidding right? The story is about a little bitch daughter who was getting off on teasing her Daddy only to end up getting the dick she really wanted and needed.

I loved how he turned the tables on her, how he went from a timid doting dad to her master. GREAT STORY!

MijadedMijadedover 2 years ago

Great story @Sabledrake after reading this story many times , I'm starting to think the dad pushed her chair ... Anyway for those people complaining about the drastic change well to be honest to vanilla judgy people incest would also be very disturbing to their delicate sensibilities yet here you are .... Being offended... If it's not your cup of tea simply leave or leave some constructive criticism or even recommendations... If the story triggers you from a bad experience please seek Professional help...Anyway have a good day or night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a noughty girl but it must be a love making not rape .i enjoy it more if if they both love each other like man or women not like some punishment.make other part and make them lover this time just pure raw enjoy of man women relationship.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

Terrific build-up to a horny, cock-teasing daughter getting just what she deserves, and dear, patient dad finally getting his rocks off into her. and she is probably set up to put out for dear old dad, not just for the next week, but for the duration of her stay at home! Thanx for the good Read.

ktarver458ktarver458about 2 years ago

It's hilarious how judgy some of these comments are about the so called "RAPE" but incest is cool. Didn't your mothers ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say....? I thought it was a fitting and perfect ending! Grrreat read!

eroenthusiasteroenthusiastabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading this good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So perfect! The daughter's constant teasing and the father's reaction to forcibly tear into her ... her begging him to stop and his not allowing that. Mmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun!

"Fuck me!" she shrieked. "Oh, God, Daddy, fuck me, stick it in me, please, I want it, I want to feel it, make me come!"

Does not sound like rape to me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PART 2 PLZ!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't care i would have fucked her myself,my niece use to do the same thing to me and do i ever wish I had the balls to have fucked her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot she Really Wanted it

DarlingKDarlingKover 1 year ago

Loved that this was dubcon.. he kept going even as she pleaded with him to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TONI IS TRAILER PARK TRASH. HER CHARACTER WAS A WHINING DESPERATE BITCH FROM THE START

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best ever. Normally I don't like too much build up, but this was so well written it kept me hooked. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Some parts are really good, the description of the path her mind travel are excellent. But I'd expect some rough punishment, like dry anal or exposing her.

bare5747bare574711 months ago

beautiful story, she teased him to the point of getting what she probably wanted but didn't expect to get. I hope there is more to this and they continue on enjoying each other sexually until Mom gets home and then more on the side.

lust461lust46110 months ago

Great scenario throughout. I was serial. I felt I was somehow trancended into the father from chapter's 3-4!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good god this story is as hot as fuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous