All Comments on 'Daddy Wouldn't Dare'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 3)
BrendaNWBrendaNW9 months ago

Yes .. very good, hot and sexy .. I really need my boyfriend ohhh .. big dildoe it will have to be .. ohhh uhhh ☺

priddyrichpriddyrich8 months ago

I liked it, not one of my better stories, I get though why you extended it so long to really get it across that she never expected the father to do anything but how he took her was a little abrupt. Still not bad though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For a good while there, I kept wondering if she really didn't want this to happen all along and was just secretly maintaining hope that he would (even from the reader). But then when she switched so quickly from resisting to basically begging him to fuck her and not even protesting against him coming in her, I can't help but conclude that deep down she really did want this after all. The final line kind of supports this, like she's saying to herself "yay". At least that's how I see it.

HofeederHofeeder5 months ago

Very well thought out and well written. From one writer to another I really do appreciate the work you put into plotting this out. It is an exceptional piece of writing in its present state, and I could not have done as good a setup as you did. Going through Toni's mindset from an innocent daughter to a scheming temptress, using her horniness and her thirst for power over her Dad was brilliantly done and took patience, a lot more than I would have had. I do have a few things I thought could have improved this and some reflections as a reader you that might be useful to you. First off, I loved your "Daddy wouldn't dare" mantra the she repeated in her head. Great premise for her mindset, but I found it written or expressed rather inconsistently. Not that it wasn't mentioned enough, but that you muddled it up with variations on the phrases and with helping clauses or thoughts that seemed repetitive. If you kept it just those three words every time with no, "of course he wouldn'ts" or "would hes", etc, it would have resonated better, and your very last line of "Well, I guess Daddy would dare, after all." Would have had a lot more impact. Like I said, fine how it is, just could have been cleaner. There is one glaring issue I had with this whole story. The attack scene was abrupt, which was fine, but I found the very first scene where he attacks her in the kitchen confusing and not very clear. How far did she fall? Supposedly, she had the wind knocked out of her, but she never struggles to breathe. The two times I have had the wind knocked out of me it was extremely traumatic. Not being able to breathe sends you into a blind panic and that is all you can think about. It is a terrifying condition. You truly believe you are going to die and you cannot think of anything else until you pass out from hypoxia or your breath returns. Next, I didn't have a clear picture of how or where she landed, her position or what the hell she landed on. And, the visage of her Dad through reflections in various panels of glass and stainless steel seemed needless and repetitive. It was frustrating. Why couldn't she just look back at him? I understand you wanted to show she was trapped between him and the counter, but she can still swivel her head around. Then you have him baring his teeth and bug-eyed in the reflection, which may be a dramatic look, and probably what he would really look like in real life, but this is supposed to be erotic, right? Well, it felt more like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre with that description and was kind of a real turn-off. Finally, her reaction to him fucking her was good, but not great. Some of that patience you used in setting this attack scene up should have been used here. Having her screaming for him to stop and then abruptly cumming seemed rushed. It was okay, and passed because people can just cum whenever, but it would have been more satisfying to see a long so progression, from complete shocked disbelief, to bargaining, to anger, to depression, to acceptance (all the stages of grief) to acceptance, and then, finally, to a mind blowing orgasm. Toni fluctuates sporadically throughout the sexual assault (which is also acceptable because "emotions happen", but feels disjointed and contrived somehow, even though it is perfectly reasonable that she might feel all those things the way you describe them, and it is fine the way it is). Her suggesting she "ask him to fuck her" was presented like it was an obvious request for her to make, but when she said that I was surprised. I shouldn't have been. Summing this up, I thought the whole set up was brilliantly done, the attack was a bit clumsy, the sex was well done, but her reactions to the sex were a jumbled mess. Would have enjoyed some anal and cum swallowing, but those are my personal kinks and to each his own. Overall, gave you five stars and shared all my thoughts, take them or leave them, because that's what I do for great works by talented authors. Good job. Keep writing. Hofeeder.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I want to tease my daddy until he fucks me like that

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Of course Daddy is going to punish her for being a little tease a teasing naughty girl with her power between her legs and I'm just trying to figure out how much I can take before I take her like a deer in the headlights and wreck her most prized asset before submitting her to her own lust filled desire....I'm so hard right now I can't wait to cum thinking about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous