Daddy's Alone Time

Story Info
A father enjoys the treasures in his daughter's bedroom.
3.1k words
4.18
105.5k
87

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 and older.

Allen sat on the couch watching a football game replay on TV. He was very anxious, as he always was on Friday nights. That was the night, every week, that his wife Susan, and daughter Leah had girl's night out. They usually went shopping, to dinner, and to a movie, or mini-golf. Their outings gave Allen several hours alone at home. Allen enjoyed his time alone, being able to do whatever he wanted, like watch his weeks worth of DVR shows to catch up on. But mostly he enjoyed the alone time he was provided in his daughter Leah's room.

Finally his wife and daughter came out to the living room, dressed up and ready to head out.

Susan stopped for a moment to say goodbye to her husband.

"Alright honey, we're heading out. Should be back in about 4 hours."

Allen smiled at his wife, and gave her a wave.

"Have an awesome time babe."

Just then his daughter Leah ran up to give him a hug goodbye. She was very huggy, and Allen didn't mind at all. As she jumped on his lap and gave him a hug, Allen buried his nose in her neck and breathed in her scent. All he could think about in that moment was wanting to smell other things on his daughter. She kissed him on the cheek and leaped off his lap.

"See you later daddy!"

Allen waved at her as well.

"Have a goodtime sweetheart."

Mother and daughter walked out the door, and Allen reached down and grabbed his big erection. Any contact with his sexy little girl gave him an erection. Many times he felt lucky that she didn't feel his nine inch hard cock through his pants while she would sit on his lap. He waited a few minutes to make sure they had driven off, then he unzipped his pants and took his throbbing hard cock out. Still thinking of the smell of his daughter's neck, he began stroking his cock, picturing her straddling him on the couch, his mouth on her neck, giving her hickies. Although it felt good, Allen stopped masturbating, because the true fun would come in his daughter's bedroom. He got up, and walked down the hall.

As he walked into Leah's room, he took a quick glance around the room, scanning his daughter's messy room. Her mother got on Leah's case all the time about keeping her room clean, but Allen liked it when her room was a mess, especially when she would unknowingly leave special treasures around that Allen loved finding. Didn't take long for him to find the first treasure he would enjoy. He walked over to Leah's bed and kneeled down, picking up Leah's favorite ballet flats. She wore them everywhere, just about every day. He sat down on her bed, and put one of them up to his nose. He took a big sniff, breathing in the smell of his daughter's foot sweat that was permeated through out the inside of the shoe. He took several more sniffs, enjoying the stench of his daughter's feet. Allen had a foot fetish, and his daughter's cute feet were on his mind a lot. He wanted to lick her soles and suck her toes so bad, to taste and smell them, but he would have to settle for her shoes.

Allen paused for a moment, and unzipped his pants again, taking his big, thick cock out again. He put her one flat back up to his nose, and put his cock inside the other flat. He licked the inside of the flat, tasting as much of his daughter's foot sweat as he could get on his tongue, while stroking his cock in and out of her other flat, turned on even more by thinking of getting his daughter's foot sweat and smell onto his cock. He continued for 20 minutes, but knew there was so much more to enjoy in the room, as much as he was enjoying her shoes. He finally put her shoes back on the floor, and began to explore again.

Walking over to the other side of Leah's bed, there was clothes strewn all over the floor. His little princess was a slob, but it made the room smell like her more, so he liked it. He reached down and moved a couple shirts, and her jeans, and he spotted a pair of her little panties. His heart began beating fast, as this might be the best treasure he could find. He reached down and picked them up. He knew she hadn't showered in the past couple days, and heard her tell her mother when they were getting ready to go out that she had to shower and change, because she had been wearing the same panties for 3 days. He hoped so desperately that this was that pair.

Allen turned his daughter's panties inside out, and knew for two reasons that these were indeed that pair of panties. One, the smell of his daughter's dirty pussy, wafted up to his nose, making his cock jump. Two, he was excited to see some brown and yellow stains inside, as well as some crustiness from grool. Truly he had hit the jackpot. Pressing the panties up to his face tightly, Allen began taking deep breaths, filling his nostrils with the stench of his daughter's unwashed, stinking pussy and asshole. The smells were Heaven to him, and he began pumping his cock with his other hand. He wanted to smell these smells all day, everyday. His little girl looked so sexy, and smelled so sexy.

He pulled the panties away from his face and held it out, making the stains face up. He lowered his head down, with his tongue out, and began licking the stains his daughter left in her panties. He pumped his hand harder on his cock now, turned on so much that he was getting some of the taste from his daughter's pussy and asshole. He didn't care how depraved it may be that was licking his daughter's piss and shit stains, he wanted it all from her, and he would do just about anything imaginable with her.

Allen was close to cumming, and he would often volunteer to do Leah's laundry for obvious reasons, so he could cum in her panties, as he had done before, and then do a load of laundry. He quickly wrapped the panties around his cock, making sure the crotch area was touching his shaft, and he began stroking with them. He reached down and grabbed her jeans, and put his nose inside them, so he could smell as much of her essence, as he could. After a few minutes Allen's cock pulsed and he wrapped Leah's panties around the tip of his cock, so it could catch all of his heavy, thick load. He pumped his cream into his little girl's panties, and then squeezed his cock to get every drop out. He picked up a few of her clothes, and tossed them into the washing machine, along with her panties filled with daddy cum.

The following Monday, Allen's wife, who normally picked up their daughter from school, got caught up with a late work meeting, and asked him if he could pick their daughter up from school. Allen eagerly said yes, and went to pick Leah up. When she jumped in the car, Allen saw she was still wearing her gym clothes, which was her last class of the day.

"Baby girl, why are you still wearing your gym clothes? Why didn't you shower and change?"

Leah looked annoyed.

"The stupid showers are broken, but my PE teacher still made us run outside even though it's super hot. Such a meanie! I didn't want to get my regular clothes sweaty, and since I am dripping, I just stayed in my gym shorts, and tank top."

"God bless the broken showers, and the PE teacher," Allen thought. Leah's tank top was white, and she didn't wear bras yet. That combined with her sweating profusely through her shirt, gave him a good view of her small, perky nipples, poking through her shirt. He only hoped she wouldn't look down at his lap and see his erection bulging don his pant leg. On the drive home Allen was day dreaming about pulling over and taking his little girl into the back seat, lifting her legs, and eating out her sweat dripping pussy, then taking her virginity with his massive cock. He wanted so badly to hear her squeal while getting her holes stretched by her daddy.

When they got home, Allen told Leah to leave her clothes on the floor outside the bathroom, and that he would wash them. She did as he asked and jumped in the shower. Allen eagerly grabbed her soaked clothes and took them into the laundry room. Leah took long showers, and would go to her room after, plus Allen couldn't wait to be alone. He began smelling her tank top and gym shorts and underwear. Didn't take long for him to whip his cock out and start stroking it. He had never had his little girl's clothes to smell so soon after them being on her sexy little body, and it was better than he imagined. He started sucking the sweat from her tank top, then from her panties. He imagined her pussy tasted so good according to the tastes he got off her panties, but he wished he could know first hand.

Allen continued his rapid fist movements on his cock while picturing fucking his daughter while standing. He had often thought about picking her up and slinging her legs over his shoulders, and holding her by her tiny ass cheeks, and lowering her down onto his cock. He could penetrate her so deep that way, and she was so small and light, it would be easy. He was so lost in pleasure, he didn't realize how long he had been masturbating in the laundry room. All he knew was he was getting close to cumming, and he was going to shoot it on the floor, then clean up. Suddenly he heard the laundry room door slowly open, but his face was covered with his daughters panties, as he had draped them on his face so he could smell them, while freeing up his other hand to play with his balls. His heart practically burst out of his chest, and he reached up and slowly pulled his daughter's panties off his face. To his horror, there stood his daughter Leah, wrapped in a towel, her hair still dripping, a look of shock across her face.

"Leah, what are you doing in here?! I was just changing! Ughh.......I......"

Leah just stared at her father for a bit, with uncomfortable silence.

"I.....I forgot to grab clothes to put on after my shower, and most of my clothes are in the dryer, so I came to get some. Daddy, what......."

Leah looked down to the floor, now unable to make eye contact with her father. She was going to ask her father what he was doing, but she was too weirded out, and so she just said she had to go, and ran up the hall to her bedroom.

Allen couldn't believe what had just happened. He had been caught masturbating by his daughter, and to make matters worse, he was doing it with her panties on his face. Thoughts raced through his head of his daughter hating him forever, and never wanting to be around him. Her telling her mother what she had seen, and her divorcing him. This was not something he could explain away. He went to his daughter's room and knocked. Leah's response came very quickly.

"I want to be alone please."

Allen wanted to go in and try to talk with her, but he knew now wasn't the time. She was freaked out, and he didn't want to make things worse. He went to his room, and thought about how he just ruined his life.

Leah immediately texted her friend Trina, and told her what had happened.

Trina: OMG!!!!!!!! Are you serious!!!!!! You saw your daddy touching himself?!!!!

Leah: Yeah! I walked into the laundry room and he was rubbing it a lot.

Trina: OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! You caught your dad jacking off!!!!

Leah: It gets weirder though.....

Trina: How can it get weirder?!!!! Tell me!!!!

Leah: When I walked in, he had my panties on his face. My dirty panties I had worn to school, and that were super sweaty from not being able to shower after gym class.

Trina: Ewwww!!!! He's one of those guys!

Leah: What guys?! What are you talking about?!

Trina: There's guys who like the smell of girl's vaginas! And to some of them, the smellier, and stinkier, the better! He wanted to smell your panties because they were smelly and sweaty from you!

Leah: But he's my daddy! Why would he want to smell my stinky vagina?!

Trina: Don't play stupid! You and I have watched a lot of daddy/daughter porn together, and you've told me it's your favorite kind! They make those because it's a fantasy for a lot of people. Don't you think there's real daughter's out there who want to fuck their father's, and father's who want to fuck their daughter's? Of course there are! If your dad was my dad I'd fuck him lol!

Leah: Trina! WTF?!

Trina: What?! You know I think your dad is hot! Dad or not I'd fuck him! I bet you would fuck him too, you're just in denial!

Leah: No I wouldn't! That's my daddy!

Trina: Sure ok ;) Was his dick big?

Trina: You go to get another look? lol

Trina: Hellooooooooooooooo

Trina: You're either dead, or being a bitch and ignoring me.

Leah: I'm here.

Trina: So answer my question! Is your daddy's dick big?!

Leah: I guess.

Trina: No guessing! Yes or no?!

Leah: It's big.

Trina: :)))))) How big?!

Leah: Really big.

Trina: More details bitch! I need to know!

Leah: Bigger than most guys we've seen in porn, especially his thickness.

Trina: I'm drooling!!!!! Is it pretty?

Leah: What do you mean pretty?

Trina: You know what I mean! We've talked about this a bunch of times, so answer

me bitch!

Leah: Yes it's pretty. Very pretty. It's long, thick, veiny, and looks so solid. His cock

head is huge. I'll admit, it's the prettiest cock I've ever seen. Well it's the only

cock I've seen in person, but it looks better than all the porn guys cocks too.

Trina: Sound's like you want to suck it lol And I don't blame you! I want to suck your

daddy's cock!

Leah: No I don't! It's my daddy!

Trina: Anyways liar, did he have big balls?! Tell me his balls were big and hairy!

Leah: Yeah they are huge. Almost like tennis balls. Yes they are pretty hairy.

Trina: Mmmmmm. I wish I was there sucking his big, hairy, daddy balls. You're so

lucky.

Leah: Shut up! Anyways, I gotta get to bed, I'm tired.

Trina: It's only 5! It's not bed time!

Leah: I'm tired anyways, and I gotta go. Ill ttyl

Trina: Ok bitch, but you better have more details about your dad's hot cock later. ttys ;)

Leah put her phone down, and went and locked her door. She laid back down and closed her eyes. She tried to put what happened out of her mind, but her brain was filled with visions of her dad's hand sliding up and down his cock. She couldn't admit it in the moment, but when she had seen her father, it had made her feel tingling in her stomach, and in her vagina. She had seen older men masturbating, and fucking younger girls in videos, but this was the first time she had seen something like that in person, and it didn't hurt that her dad was attractive man. Now she knew he had a great cock too. Leah slid her hand down the front of her panties, and began to rub her hairless pussy, thoughts of sucking her daddy's cock filling her brain. Her pussy was already soaked, but she wouldn't have admitted that to Trina. It may be wrong because it was her daddy, but she couldn't help how what she had seen had made her feel. She made her self cum 3 times that night, each time imagining her daddy's cock in her mouth, and in other naughty places too.

The rest of the week went as normal, every day Allen waiting for that bomb to drop, but each day it seemed Leah hadn't told her mother, and was acting normal around him. He started to feel some relief, but said to himself that his Friday sessions inside his daughter's room had to stop. He already risked too much. As Friday came, Allen planned to spend the whole night watching his DVR, and he sat on the couch as per usual. His wife and daughter got ready and both headed out as usual. A couple minutes later his daughter Leah came back in.

"Everything ok princess?"

"Yeah daddy, I just forgot something in my room."

A few minutes later she walked back into the living room and walked right up to her daddy holding a plastic bag. She sat on her daddy's lap and gave him a big hug. Allen smelled her neck like he normally did, but was surprised when she gave him a kiss on his. She quickly jumped off his lap, and handed him the plastic bag.

"This is for you daddy. Enjoy your night."

Right after she walked out the door, Allen looked inside the plastic bad, and found a Ziplock bag that had a pair panties inside. There was a sticky note on the outside.

"Wore these all week, and haven't showered since Monday. Have fun daddy :)!"

Allen couldn't believe his eyes. Was this really happening?, is what ran through his mind. If he was dreaming, he never wanted to wake up. He held the ziplock up to his nose and slowly slid the lock open. His nostrils were hit with a waft of filthy young pussy. His cock nearly broke the zipper of his jeans, and he quickly pulled it out, burying his face into the panties, and masturbating to the smell of his young daughter's sweet cunt. Soon those panties were wrapped around his cock, rubbing her juices and discharge all over his veiny shaft. He came so hard, it shot all over the carpet. It was worth it he thought, and pondered what would come next.