Daddy's Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time to put your training schedules in place," Hank said. "Angel, you'll do an intense cardio session from 6am to 7am, then have breakfast until 7:45. 8am to 9am is a full body weights circuit with higher reps and lower weight. 9am to 9:30am will be snack time, 9:30am to 10:30am you'll have parkour training. You get a 30 minute break until 11am when you start Krav Maga until 12noon. 12:00 to 2pm will be lunch and rest time. 2pm to 3pm you'll have boxing. 3pm will be another snack time for 30 minutes. At 3:30 you'll do an intense, focused weightlifting session until 5:30. You can grab a snack after that if you want, but you have free time until we have dinner at 7pm. You'll have free time in the evening, with a 9:30pm bedtime snack. This is your new Monday through Saturday routine. Sunday is a rest and recovery day. You'll still be eating more than an elephant, but your Sundays are free.

"I've secured you trainers for each of the scheduled activities. Your weightlifting coach has trained some of the finest Olympic powerlifters. Your Krav Maga instructor is a friend of Tali's. He's ex-Mossad, knows his shit. Your boxing coach is responsible for three separate Heavyweight titles. This is a very rigorous schedule, but I have a sports nutritionist on staff full time to make sure that you get all of the nutrition you need, and Dr. Singh assures me that the formula that you're taking reduces your recovery time sufficiently to maintain this schedule indefinitely.

"Abby, I'd like you to join Angel for the cardio and both weight lifting sessions every day. I know how competitive you are, so I'm counting on you to keep Angel on her toes."

Abby nodded to Hank, while Angel giddily bounced at the prospect of this new training regime.

**************************************************************************************************

Abby and Angel reclined in their sun loungers by the pool. After two weeks of intense training, they were pleased with the strength and muscle gains they had made and were looking forward to a day of rest in the sunshine. Abby was wearing a very revealing bikini, while Angel was only wearing her choker and locket. As Dr. Singh had predicted, their libido had increased even though they had lost the overwhelming lust that had initially come with the formula.

"My tits were perky before, but DAMN, it's like the high beams are always on now!" Abby remarked, as she looked at her chest. Angel was languidly stroking her own clit. "You've put on 18 pounds of muscle. You've got pectorals now. They lift those big balloons right up," Angel offered. She turned her head toward her best friend while still rubbing her clit. "You know, if I had tits like yours, I'd never cover them up."

Abby shot back, "You don't have tits like mine and you still never cover up!"

Angel asked shyly, "Do you think Daddy would like it if I got tits?" Abby adored Angel but she despised this lack of self-confidence she sometimes showed. She understood that true self-love was the only way to truly share love with another.

Abby stood from her lounge chair and moved over to Angel's. She swung her leg over and sat on Angel's torso. Abby reached behind herself, swatting Angel's hand out of the way to start fingering Angel's clit. "Do you remember what happened in the gym yesterday?" Abby began. "Do you remember in our morning weight lifting session, where you were doing endless alternating bicep curls with those 50lb dumbbells?" She rubbed Angel's clit more vigorously. "Do you remember how pumped your biceps were? Do you remember how your Daddy made his way down to the gym and saw you pumping those big, muscular arms? Did you see how hard he got? Do you remember how he stared longingly at your veiny, striated biceps?" Angel began whimpering at both the recollection and the stimulation. "Do you remember how you told him that his big cock was your inspiration? Do you remember how you begged him to please drop his shorts so you could look at his big Daddy cock?" Angel was moaning now as Abby relentlessly finger fucked her friend. "Do you remember when you set the weights down and begged your Daddy to please rub his huge cock all over your hard biceps? Do you remember how he told you how he loved how strong you were getting, and that he could barely contain himself around you?" Angel started cumming and moaning loudly, but Abby knew that she could take her lover to greater heights. "Do you remember how your Daddy fucked your bicep and then shot his cum all up your arm? Do you remember how I licked all of that delicious protein off of your arm and then shared it with you?" Angel came hard, screaming at the stimulation and the memory.

"Don't you dare think that your Daddy doesn't love who and what you are. He loves your muscles more than he loves my tits," Abby removed her hand from Angel's pussy and shoved it into the mouth of her lover for Angel to slurp up.

Abby got to her feet with a start, "Master is coming. I can hear his footsteps."

"I can smell him!" chimed in Angel.

Abby moved away from her friend and sauntered towards the pool. As Hank arrived, she gave him a flirtatious look before diving in gracefully. Hank caught his breath before turning to Angel, who had resumed pleasuring herself. His breath was taken away again at the display of her muscular body in such an overtly sexual act.

"Hey Daddy," she said, flexing the muscles in her right arm.

"You're dangerous!" He exclaimed.

"I'm not dangerous to you," she retorted. "Just really hot for you." Her abs tightened as she rubbed her clitoris with more fervor, producing a gentle sigh that filled the air. At that moment, Abby pulled herself up from the pool with ease and Hank turned to his first love. "Erm," he said.

"Yes?" she replied.

"It seems that you've lost your top in the pool," Hank responded.

Abby put on an exaggerated show of shock as she looked down at herself. "Oh no! Now my huge tits will get sunburnt! Angel, toss me the sunscreen, quick!"

Angel snickered at her lover's over-the-top performance as she launched the tube of sunscreen at her. Abby effortlessly caught it, opened the tube, and poured a generous amount on her large breasts. "Master, please help me spread this on! My huge tits are far too large for me to reach them!"

Angel started giggling audibly as Hank walked up to Abby. He leaned in and kissed her,then said, "You're incorrigible!" To that, Abby whispered in his ear, "No, Master. I'm your whore, made for your pleasure." Then she took Hank's hand and guided it to her breasts, saying out loud, "That's nice and all, but it would be more efficient if you'd rub the sunscreen in with your giant cock."

Angel collapsed onto the floor with laughter. Abby shot her the middle finger as she knelt in front of her Master, taking down his bathing suit. Hank had come to accept that it was pointless to fight against the women's ridiculous excuses for sex. He simply enjoyed whatever adventure came his way.

********************************************************************************************************

A few days later, the three lovers were having dinner. Conversation was sparse as Abby and Angel were flirting with each other wordlessly; smiling, licking their lips. They were each stealing glances at Hank, too; looking at him with unbridled lust in their eyes. Angel moved her chair slightly to be closer to Hank, sitting at the head of the table. Abby followed suit, inching her chair closer to Hank's other side. Hank was doing his best to focus on his dinner.

Angel slowly brought her right hand down, placing it on Hank's knee and began lightly caressing his thigh. Not skipping a beat, Abby mirrored Angel with her own left hand.

"It's always an arms race with you two," Hank said, now unable to ignore their competitive flirtations.

Ignoring his protestations, Abby kept rubbing his thigh and addressed Angel. "Angel, sweet love?"

"Yes, Abby, my dear?"

"How do you feel about performative sapphism?"

"Performative sapphism? Is that where we put on a show of feeling each other up, touching, licking, flexing and fucking each other in order to get Daddy so turned on that he can't help but destroy our pussies with his gigantic Daddy cock?" With that, she moved her hand from Hank's thigh and started lightly stroking up and down his rapidly rising member. "Is that what you mean?"

Abby's fingers found Hank's fly and started pulling the zipper down, eager for closer contact to his dick. "That's exactly what I mean."

"Daddy, may I please be excused from the table so I can get ready for some performative sapphism?" Angel asked Hank with pleading eyes and a wide grin on her face.

"Go right ahead, baby," Hank said, shaking his head in amusement.

"Thanks Daddy!" she said, moving Abby's hand away from Hank, giving his cock a playful squeeze and kissing him on the cheek. She ran out of the dining room without another word.

"She's so adorable when she's excited," Abby offered, as she stroked his member for another few seconds. "But I should prepare as well, Master."

Hank nodded, smiling.

As Abby left the dining room, she turned back to him saying, "We'll be waiting in your bedroom for you, Master. Don't be too long or you'll miss the show!"

"Not possible. You two fuck for hours at a time!"

Hank finished his dinner quickly and made his way to the bedroom.

The two lovers were already naked, entwined in passionate embrace, their curves and contours melding together as they explored each other with gusto. Angel's tanned skin contrasted against Abby's pale complexion, providing a striking contrast that only added to the dramatic tension of the moment.

"I hope you don't mind, Daddy, but we got started without you," Angel giggled at Hank. "Take off your clothes so you can join in!"

Angel grasped Abby's large bust firmly and tugged her closer, feeling her lover's heat radiating through her. Abby cried out softly in pleasure and bit into Angel's shoulder gently as Angel nibbled at her neck.

As Abby shifted beneath Angel, their bodies moved like waves crashing against one another; with each motion, it seemed as if their lovemaking was intensifying with each passing moment. The smell of passion filled the air around them; Hank could practically feel it coming off of them in waves.

Abby reached for Angel's bodybuilder frame and pulled her down harder against herself; she wanted all of Angel pushing down on top of her, encompassing every inch of her. Angel, in turn, reacted to the movement with a lustful moan and a renewed sense of vigor; it was as if she heard Abby's desires, and heeded them all too willingly.

Hank noticed that their breathing had become rapid and shallow, like they were struggling to keep up with the intensity of their love-making. He could see that they both wanted more; more physicality and more pleasure. They were each grappling to gain an advantage as their hands moved over each other. Hank knew what to do: he decided to push their physical boundaries together by adjusting their positions and guiding them further into a game of intense sex play. Hank ran his fingers over his girls, relishing the feel of their flexing muscles.

"I want to see which of you can get the other off first," Hank said, still massaging their hard muscles.

That was all the prompting they needed. Angel tried moving her hand to Abby's clit with her brute strength. Abby batted her lover's hand away, licked Angel's neck and lightly blew on it, eliciting a soft moan. With Angel momentarily distracted, Abby pinched Angel's nipple with one hand while finding the muscle girl's distended clitoris with the other. It only took a few seconds for Angel to scream in orgasmic delight, falling back into the bed.

As Angel quivered on the bed, working through the after-effects of her orgasm, Abby turned toward Hank. "I won, Master," she said as she grabbed his thick cock. "What's my prize?"

"What would my concubine like?" He asked.

Stroking his length, she replied, "I would like to pleasure my Master's penis with my tight, wet pussy!" She playfully pushed him down on the bed next to Angel and mounted him. With a groan, Hank moved his hands up and started playing with her big, round tits. Bouncing up and down on his cock, feral grunts escaped her lips as Hank explored her breasts. "Yes, Master! Feel my tits! I am for you! Use me!" she screamed as she rode him. Hank shot his load deep inside Abby as her own orgasm wracked her body. Hank was not entirely sure who was using whom, but he wasn't complaining.

Angel, having recovered from her own intense cum, turned to Hank as Abby fell to the bed on his other side. She started gently moving the tips of her fingers up and down Hank's softening unit. "That was intense and beautiful to watch, Daddy." She slid down the bed and positioned herself in between Hank's legs. Taking him in her mouth, she relished the taste of her lover's pussy on her Daddy's cock. It only took a minute for Hank to be at full mast again.

"I'm going to have to dramatically increase my cardio if I ever hope to keep up with you girls," he said.

"You love every minute of this!" Angel replied, sliding back up to his side, running her fingers up and down his now hard cock.

Hank looked toward Abby as she was beginning to stir. He noticed their combined juices leaking from her well-worn pussy.

"Can I tell you a dirty thought I have, baby?"

Angel smiled. She loved when he expressed his naughty side to her. "Absolutely, Daddy! You know I'm a total slut for you, right?" She continued stroking his hardness.

"I'd love to see you clean Abby with your tongue," Hank said.

"Mmmm. Extra protein! But you have to do something for me, though." She gave him a playful wink and a light squeeze.

"Anything you want, baby."

"You have to fuck me from behind while I'm doing it," she said, grasping his cock with a little more force, before letting him go. Angel buried her face between her lover's legs, and stuck her ass in the air.

Hank got behind her and drove home, thrusting hard into his beautiful bodybuilder. She screamed into Abby's pussy as he plowed in and out of her. Angel's core tightened and contracted around his dick, trapping it in her delightful prison. Their orgasms approached quickly and all three screamed in release. Hank fell back on the bed, exhausted.

********************************************************************************************************

It had been nearly six weeks since Abby and Angel had started taking the formula. They were both training hard, but all of the time that Abby was spending in the gym meant that Hank had that much more work to do. He didn't complain. He had wanted this, after all. And the girls really were competitive. They were driving each other to greater heights in the gym constantly. Hank enjoyed the sex. In truth it was far more than he could handle. He was good for three or four rounds at night with them, but after that, he would just pass out. Abby and Angel would frequently take care of each other after Hank had given his all. He would often wake up and find both girls cuddled up against him, resting peacefully with their naked bodies entangled, their heads resting on his chest, their fingers intertwining. It was too much for him to handle sometimes; he loved his life, but he was exhausted.

Hank was hard at work in his office around 6pm when he heard a gentle knock at the door.

"Come in," he called.

Abby and Angel strutted into the room. Abby had on her usual "uniform" of five-inch black heels, a black pencil skirt that was shorter than most office-wear would allow, the slits going up to her hip bones. Her legs, now thick and muscular from the rigorous training and the formula, looked like they were about to bust through the skirt's material. Along with the skirt, she wore a white button-down blouse with too many buttons undone for any HR manager to approve. Her cleavage was clearly visible. Angel had on her own outfit: a pair of shorts that left her thick lower glutes exposed. Her legs were bulky pillars of muscle that moved with each step, and a cropped wife-beater top with 'Daddy's Slut' written across it in neon pink. Her expansive shoulders were almost as wide as Hank's door frame, and her arms, even in a relaxed pose, were bursting with muscle. They both walked up to him and began enticingly massaging his shoulders.

"We were discussing how many tasks you've taken on for us, Master," Abby said as she continued to massage his shoulders.

"Yeah," Angel added with a grin. "We know how much effort you've put in, and how hard we push you at night, so we just wanted to do something nice for you today."

Hank moaned as his very strong lovers massaged his back and shoulders. "That's very sweet of you. Thank you," he said with genuine affection.

"That's not all, though, Daddy," Angel whispered. "We know how you love watching us lift, but you never have time these days to stop in while we're training. We wanted to invite you to a private weight lifting session. Tonight, after dinner."

"The temptation is fierce, but you girls have really run me ragged lately," Hank replied, a hint of regret in his tone.

"Don't worry, Master," Abby breathed sexily into his ear. "Angel and I talked about it. You don't have to give anything tonight. Let us do the work. Let us pamper you and show you how strong we have become since the last time you saw us in the gym." She continued to massage his shoulder as she spoke.

"Doesn't that sound amazing, Daddy?" Angel cooed into the other ear, her voice full of alluring promise. "Let us give back to you and make this night all about you enjoying the show. We've both gotten so much stronger since last time."

Hank felt his heart race with anticipation as he imagined the sinful gift his girls wanted to give him. Despite his exhaustion he couldn't deny his desire for them.

They all ate dinner in record speed and each of them had gone back into their rooms to change for the gym. Hank was in a blue tank top and blue shorts. Angel and Abby matched each other in gray sports bras and gray dolphin shorts. As they moved closer to one another, it was evident that their outfits fit them quite differently. Abby's top was stretched tautly over her buxom figure, showcasing her bulging lats. Her shorts hugged every inch of her curves, as if they were made for her body alone. Every ripple of her abdominals, obliques, quads, and glutes was illuminated by the tight fabric.

Angel had taken things to another level. While Abby looked like a top-tier female bodybuilder, Angel looked like something else altogether. Her muscular development was astounding. Angel's top appeared painted on. Whereas Abby's dug into her sides, Angel's was fraying, trying and failing to adequately stretch around her massive pecs and swollen back. While Abby's shorts stretched around her glutes and thighs, Angel appeared to have had her shorts sewn around her.

The two of them jogged over to Hank, beaming with pride. "We weighed ourselves right after dinner!" Angel said excitedly.

"Yeah?" Hank asked in anticipation. "And what did the scale say?"

"Abby weighed in at 180lbs and I'm at 192lbs!" Angel crowed.

"That's remarkable," Hank said, his admiration barely contained.

"But it gets better!" Angel cried out, as Abby added "It appears that our muscles are significantly stronger than people with similar mass distribution."

"That doesn't surprise me," Hank murmured, his eyes wide with awe. "Are there even people with similar mass distribution?"

Abby just smiled widely, a devious twinkle in her eye as she answered "Not many..."

"Daddy! I've wanted to show off for a while now! Let's go to the bench press. Abby will go first, and then I'll go. We'll spot each other. You just have to watch," Angel said, winking at Hank.