Daddy's Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek's face contorted in frustration as Angel pushed his arm, inch by inch, closer and closer to the table. He tried to rally and put up a fight, but it was clear that Angel was in control. With a final surge of strength, Angel slammed the man's arm down onto the table, winning the match.

"The Cunt CHEATED!" Derek shouted, throwing a pint glass, smashing it against the floor. "I'm going to beat the ever-loving SHIT out of you!" he screamed.

There was a brief moment of silence in the bar until the sound of metal sliding against metal echoed through the room as a shotgun was cocked. Billy, the bartender and proprietor of the establishment aimed the firearm directly at Derek's head.

"There's no fighting in my bar," Billy stated authoritatively. "Take this out back by the dumpster."

There was no room for debate, but Derek didn't need any. "You and me, Cunt! Behind the dumpster. Right now," he said to Angel, making obscene gestures. Derek left the bar. Angel was hot on his heels, followed by Hank and Abby. Through the alley and around the back by the dumpster. "I'm gonna kill you, Cunt," Derek threatened. "And then I'm gonna bash this panty waste's head in," he said, gesturing toward Hank. "And then I'm gonna make this little fortune cookie squeal!"

At that moment, Angel got in front of Derek and said, "You've got to get through me first!" Abby stepped between Hank and the ensuing melee. She would gladly protect him with her own life.

"How far can I go, Daddy?" Angel asked Hank. "Break some bones," he replied. "Make sure he can never arm-wrestle again."

Derek and Angel circled each other cautiously, assessing one another. Derek threw a punch but Angel weaved, dodging with ease. He tried to charge. Angel stepped out of the way. Each attack that he presented, she simply wasn't there.

After a few minutes, Angel confidently turned to Hank. "He can't even touch me, Daddy!" She bragged. While she was turned toward Hank, Derek landed a powerful punch to her head. Angry, Angel turned back to the fight.

Hank recognized Angel's anger. "Just break some bones, baby!" he said to her.

"Oh! I'll break some bones," she replied. With the speed that she'd demonstrated to Hank in her boxing practice, she slammed her fist into Derek's nose with a quick, powerful jab.

His nose shattered. Blood clouded his vision. Angel proceeded to pummel Derek's body. Left hook, right hook, left hook, right hook. Each punch cracking and breaking ribs. He fell to his knees, gasping for breath. With a crushing blow to his face with her right hand, she pulverized his jaw, blood and teeth spilling out of his mouth. She seized his right hand and placed his arm in a classing 'arm bar' hold. Twisting, she snapped his ulna and radius, and shattered his elbow joint. Derek let out a gurgled scream as he choked on his own blood.

Dropping his broken arm, Angel looked at Derek with disgust. "Did you really beat and rape your girlfriend?" she asked, not really caring for a response. All she got was a gurgle as Derek lay prone on the pavement. Eyeing him with absolute contempt, Angel delivered a vicious kick to Derek's groin. Blood and urine spilled from his crotch and he let out a small whimper.

"No more arm-wrestling for you. Daddy's orders!" Angel said with a sadistic smirk. She tugged on Derek's broken arm, dragging him close to the dumpster. With great effort, Angel lifted one corner of the dumpster off the ground and shoved Derek's right hand underneath before letting the huge bin back down on top of it. Derek fainted from the extreme pain.

Angel turned to Hank with an excited gleam in her eye. "That was fantastic! Now let's get to the penthouse - I need your massive cock inside me now!"