All Comments on 'Daddy's Baby Girl'

by AshBrinner

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OK, where to begin?

The story itself was pretty good for a novice, oh hell, it was pretty good novice or not. Now...it was very difficult to read. So many words that were used that kind of sounded like the right word but wasn't. Words misspelled that forced the reader to stop and try and figure out what the author meant to say. Get an editor, use word check, proofread. But most importantly, keep writing, you will get better. Ron

scotty792scotty792over 11 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful Daddy / Daughter story made better by the reference to Daddy's hand inside his little girl's panties, finger fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Curiously arousing

Even with the few errors, this story was amazing. Deeply arousing. Though I have always felt a small, stomach-clenching wrongness when reading incest stories, this one did not fail to have it's effect. Perhaps it's because I am a good catholic girl, that incest erotica just...makes me feel uneasy. Then again, masturbation is too a sin. And after reading that, I didn't have as much shame in that. LOL.

The beginning of the story, when she was not aware he watched her, also when he touched her for the first time, that to me was the most erotic point to the story. But it could be because I was hoping for some fear received from her. Rather than her wanton abandon. Ah but that's the point for some. Great read. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow, yummy! I am just drenched reading this. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It is such an erotic story. It literally blew my mind away. Trust me when I say no story till now has made me comment on it. This one just kept fucking my Mind every single time i read it. Oh goodddddd! Thankyou for this. I imagined by partner where dad was used as reference. Could be a nice role play story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous