Daddy's Baby Girl

Story Info
Making sure Daddy knows how much I love him.
3.5k words
4.5
45.5k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knock knock knock" My Dad announced as he wandered through my front door one Sunday evening.

"Hey Dad."

"I just thought I would stop by and see how my favourite daughter is doing on this fine Sunday" He exclaimed as he pulled a beer from my fridge and fell down beside me on the couch.

"She's just fine, hungover....but fine."

My Dad and I have been close my whole life but over the last few years a real friendship has blossomed between us. I loved the time we spent together, and loved when he would stop by on his way past to shower me with fatherly advice and stories of his day.

We hit all the latest going ons, before his eyes noticed the purple dildo sandwiched between my couch cushions that I had failed to see.

"Ugh....maybe that's my sign to leave" He chuckled as he stood up, noticeably uncomfortable.

My face burned red as I quickly covered my thick, purple friend with a throw pillow.

"Sorry to break to you....your little girl is not so little anymore...she has needs now"I awkwardly laugh, hoping banter will alleviate the awkward situation.

"Maybe this is a conversation best left for someone else" He said as he remained standing, yet noticeably not moving toward the door.

A wave of bravery washed over me and I tugged him back down to the couch.

"Why! We share so much....I think we should be able to talk about anything! You are one of my closest friends, I want to share every part of my life with you..."

Now this was only a half truth. I didn't give a single fuck about bonding over stores of the birds and the bees, I wanted much more than that. All of this recent bonding with my father had left me very confused. I found myself wondering if he thought about me when he was alone. I wondered if he felt as safe in my hugs as I do in his. I wondered if he thought about my lips in his dreams like I do his. I wondered if my naked body danced through his mind while he fucks his wife. If he wondered what I tasted like or what I sounded like as I moaned in pleasure. Did he want to feel all of me intertwined with him like I so desperately did him?

His body fell back down into the couch, apprehensively

The bravery grew within me as I whipped my shirt over my head, now sitting before him in just a pair of tight yoga pants and a cheeky smirk.

My chest heaved with anticipation and nerves, as I arched my back toward him, giving him the best of me.

His eyes fell to my full breasts as if drawn by magnets as I ran the back of my hands all over the,, causing goosebumps to rise from my skin.

"Do you like them?"

I asked as his eyes lay on my chest. He remained silent and my baby pink nipples hardened under his gaze.

I popped my index finger beneath his chin and pulled his eyes to mine.

"Do. you like.them?"

"They're perfect," He almost whispered as his hazel eyes darkened. The look of adoration I normally found in my fathers eyes had an extra ingredient in its stare. Lust.

I reached for his large, more weathered hands and pulled them against each breast making sure to squeeze and knead them with his rougher finger tips. I moaned slightly in an effort to spur him on.

"Daddy..." the word almost dripped from my lips filled with longing.

His eyes flicked up toward mine as if to make sure he was interpreting this situation correctly.

I let him roll me between his hands for a minute or so before sliding off the couch onto the floor and crawling between his legs, his knees eagerly spreading to make room for me like a teenage boy pumped with hormones.

"Take your shirt off." He apprehensively obliged, throwing it onto the couch beside him.

Sitting up on my knees, I put my hands on his shoulders and snaked them down his chest allowing my red nails to tickle his skin and pulling a shiver from within him. After 3 or 4 feathered laps up and down his warm torso I grasped his belt buckle between my hands and paused for a moment, staring up into his eyes looking for a sign of approval.

"Daddy..." I whispered as my hands remained frozen on the entrance to my dreams.

"Baby..." He groaned back, longing hanging off every letter.

I unbuckled him at an agonisingly slow pace, wanting to savor this moment between us.

"Baby..." This time he elongated the final syllable, as if urging me to hurry up.

"My Daddy always taught me patience is a virtue..."

I shuffled his shorts and briefs down his tanned legs, taking a moment to pause and drink in the situation.

Daddy looked down at me, his eyes dark with desire, his mouth slightly open and almost panting with anticipation. His chest, covered in light red marks caused by my scratches. His pubic hair was dark and wiry, and surrounded an almost sunkissed cock, tanner than I had expected, perfectly average in length but thick enough to fill me perfectly and already beaded with the sexiest drop of moisture sitting perfectly on its head, almost begging me to lap it up.

Instead, I planted my hands on each of his thighs and propped myself up close to his face, leaning forward to capture his mouth in my own.

He didn't react to my lips at first as I sucked on his large bottom lip, running my tongue along it, exploring a territory we had never been in before. He granted me permission and our tongues were running together slowly, like a sensual dance. I couldn't help but moan against his lips. This seemed to encourage him, as his tongue darted out of his mouth and I followed suit, erotically rubbing together.

I giggled as I pulled away, a string of saliva falling on my chin, as I sunk back down to the floor.

Without warning and whilst holding his gaze on my own I wrapped both hands around the base of his hardening cock.

The feeling of it somehow getting even stiffer in my grasp will stay with me forever, and I let my eyes flutter shut as I swirled my tongue longingly in circles around his glistening head.

"Fuck." The only word he spoke but all I needed to hear, running my tongue from base to tip and with my hands working assist I gave him my all.

I took as much into my mouth as I could, keeping my eyes locked on him, opening my throat and forcing him down. I couldn't get him all in but I gave it all I could as I moaned around his cock, wanting him to feel the vibrations of my lust.

"Can you get harder for me? I willed him on whilst peppering kisses down the base, "Come on baby, fill my mouth up like I know you can..."

I sunk my mouth over him again and grabbed his hands with my own, pulling them to either side of my head, willing him to fuck my mouth like I so desperately wanted him to.

My hair tangled around his fingers as he grasped my head and pushed himself further into my mouth. My eyes rolled back with the sensation of Daddy using me and a moan rolled down my throat into the pit of my stomach, this was a dream.

Holding my head down, his rock hard cock against my tongue all the way down, I gagged against him, he pulled my head back allowing me a second to breathe as saliva escaped and splattered against my tits before ramming himself back down my throat, grabbing a moan from within me on his way.

Daddy was using me the way I always wanted and I never wanted it to end but alas after a few minutes that felt way too short he removed himself from my mouth, dropped to his knees in front of me and crushed his lips against mine. The salty pre-cum and saliva grinding between our mouths, erotically spilling out onto my heaving chest.

"Did you like that Daddy? You didn't finish in my throat....did you not like it?" My eyes pleading with him for direction.

With a sense of urgency and longing in his movements he scooped me up off the floor, his hard cock rubbing against my clothed crotch as he ran up the stairs to my bedroom, throwing me the last two feet onto the bed.

"I loved it..." He said through panted breaths whilst ripping my last shreds of clothes off my legs and spreading my knees wide looking over my splayed naked body with hunger and desperation.

"Fuck..." He groaned as he gave my pussy five light slaps with his hand, how wet I was evident by the squishing noises it caused.

"I'm so wet for you..." I so obviously stated as he gave my breasts a firm grope before sinking to his knees, spreading my lips wide with his fingers and devouring my pussy.

I wasn't quite sure if it was his rough beard rubbing against my sensitive skin, his expert mouth suctioning so perfectly to my throbbing clit or his thick fingers scissoring my little hole, stretching me with anticipation but I could have died of happiness at that moment.

"This is your pussy Daddy....it's all yours....use me however you want" I moaned through hooded eyes as if he needed any encouragement, he was using my glistening cunt like it was his last meal on earth and all I could do was squeeze my thighs against the sides of his head and pray that he never stopped.

"God baby, this feels s-"

I was cut off by the cessation of pleasure I felt between my legs, glancing down to his disapproving face.

"I'm not your baby...I'm your Daddy...now say it again correctly."

"Sorry Daddy, please put me back in your warm mouth, I need you..." I begged longingly, catching a sideways glance at myself in the mirror, in awe of the site of my legs wrapped around my fathers head as he entered a third finger into my tight hole stretching me out for him.

I didn't warn him of my impending orgasm, but he took it like a champion, sucking it out of me with force and fury, not stopping as my body stopped shaking, his lips remained locked on my clit, pulling me eagerly toward my next one.

I released the grip my thighs had on his head, instead spreading them as wide as they could possibly go and entangling my hands in his hair to pull him closer inside me as if as all possible.

"Fuck me Daddy...I'm ready....Are you hard for me still? I need you inside me...."

He laughed against me.

"Am I hard? Is that a joke, I've never been harder baby girl" He stood up, his lips glistening with my honey and his cock sure enough sticking directly out in front of him bobbing against my juicy pussy.

I pushed my body forward to try and capture it, as he tutted me, hoisting my legs onto his shoulders, bending over me and rolling his hips into me.

"Yes....." The only word I could think of to celebrate capturing my most desired treasure, he moaned in return and locked my eyes in his gaze not letting his eyes flutter shut as he locked his lips on mine and we melted into eachothers mouths, less frantic and erotic than the time before. This time was romantic, it was too people in love, processing it with their bodys, his tongue running laps of my own spelling out his feelings on my taste buds as I clench my insides around him making him fight against my tightness but my wetness allowing him to glide through me with ease.

"Daddy.....I love the way you feel inside me," I broke away to make sure he knew as his body weight came down upon me holding me hard against the mattress.

"You fit perfectly in this pussy, I'm so wet for you..." I continued peppering him with encouragement as he rocked his hips into me sensually and slowly, in perfect rhythm.

"I want to ride you....I want to show you Daddy, how much I love you" I moaned as I pushed him to the side trying desperately to keep him inside me but as he slipped out I felt empty and hungry for more.

I hopped off the bed and shuffled him backward so he was laying comfortably in my soft bed, and after taking in the sight before me of his sweat glistened forehead, hickey covered chest from my loving nibbles and glistening cock covered in my juices, I felt an overwhelming wave of sex rise within me. I greedily bent over and took his cock deep in my mouth quickly, trying to clean my juices off him before I gave him so much more.

"I'm delicious" I laughed as I crawled up over his thighs to hover above him, leaning over to give him another taste as if he hadn't drunk gallons of me already.

I stayed hovered over him for a few seconds, his head nestled within my lips but nothing else, staring deep within his eyes.

"Aren't you glad you didn't leave?"

"God, you have no fucking idea."

I smiled at his honesty before letting my body drop over him, as his eyes rolled back within his head. I kept him sheltered deep within me and I rolled my hips all around trying to get him to rub up against me from every angle before continuing to bounce on him, letting my tits mesmerize him with every thrust.

I straightened my back and stared ahead at my reflection in the mirrored closet doors. My hair was fuzzed from being pulled and tugged, rubbed against the mattress as I withered in bliss.

My neck peppered with nips and light bruises, faint teeth marks from where Daddy groaned against my skin as the pleasure my body was giving him escaped from his lips.

My tits were reddened from where mh Daddy and kneeled then with the fury of a man possessed, they were dancing rhythmically as our bodies smacked together.

I ran my hands down my sides, feeling my fingertips, shriveled from the moisture of my wet centre gave my goosebumps goosebumps.

Down to my spread lips, gripping my Daddy's perfect cock. I clenched my insides in an effort to hug him tighter as I bounced, looking him dead in the eyes to watch the feeling of ecstasy dance on his face and he bucked his hips up through my clenched walls that were hugging him so tight.

I bit my lip, not breaking eye contact and placed my hands on his chest as I paused my bouncing to grind against him.

"I'm so wet for you Daddy, do you feel me dripping for you?"

I question as I pushed my nipples down over his mouth forcing him to take my warm breast in his gaping mouth.

"That's perfect Daddy, I want to feel you all over me. That wet mouth suckling at my skin and your ridged cock against my walls as I dance on you, do you like the way I move Daddy? Cum in this pussy, show me how good it feels."

Dads eyes stared into mine as if bewildered how his little girl could be talking to him like this, begging to be filled with semen as she expertly ground against him.

A cheeky smile spread on his lips as he pushed me backward onto the bed.

As his cock left my addicted pussy I longed for it to return.

"You want me to cum in you do you?" He laughed as he bent me over, hard onto the dresser.

"I need it Daddy, I need you but wait...I want you to fuck me from behind, I don't care what hole, but face me the other way so I can look in the mirror and see your face as you cum in me"

He laughed at my desperation but obliged nonetheless, shoving me aggressively to be bent over the other side of the dresser so the mirror allowed our eye contact to remain.

"Is that better Angel?" He sniggered

"I don't know many angels that let their fathers ravage their bodies like this do you?" I raise my eyebrows as I push my ass into the air and spread my legs slightly, opening my holes for the taking.

His eyes lock on mine but his body remains still.

"Please Daddy..." I give him my best longing look. "'I'm dripping for you..."

My eyes begged him as my tits squished against the wooden dresser and I arch my back to rub my hard nipples against the cold wood.

"Come on daddy. I need you to fill me back up, I'm warm and wet for you, I'll do whatever you dream of, I just want to feel that perfect cock explode inside me. I want you to lose control because of my body. You are so hard for me. I know I make you want to cum, I want you to look your baby girl in the eyes as you fill her with cum. I want to feel it, I need to feel it"

I arch my back further as if I were the number one porn star in the world, never breaking eye contact, a bead of my own juices dripping down my inner thigh.

I reached my hand backwards and swiped it with my finger, bringing it to my lips and suckling as I moaned against my finger.

The smile on Daddy's face was one I had never seen before, it was pure lust and it stayed plastered across his face as he ran his head along my damp pussy, lined it up with my entrance and thrust his hips forward, ramming his cock deep within me until he was leaning flush against the back of my thighs.

""Fuuuu...." My eyes rolled back in my head and momentarily my breath was gone.

"Oooh did you like that baby girl?" He chuckled at my euphoria before moving completely out and doing it all over again.

"FUCK," Pure delight dripped from my words as my chest rubbed against the dresser. Daddy pounded into me like a man possessed the head of his thick cock using my back walls like a spring board, a picture frame falling off the dresser as my arm splayed out to catch my balance.

"That's it Daddy, is this how my body makes you feel? Tear it apart baby....break the dresser Daddy..." I willed him on as his large palm grabbed handfuls on my hair and pulled my chest off the table top.

Words became fuzzy in my brain, all I could think about was my pussy stretching around that hot prick, I had never been wetter in my memory. I had never cum from just penetration before but I felt it bubbling behind my belly button. As my Daddy tightened his grip on my hair. Pulling my further backwards and sinking his swollen lips into my neck sucking like a man possessed.

Again I looked into my own eyes in the reflection, as if to say, can you believe this? Can you believe this pleasure pumping through your veins was from your own father? The cock stretching you open belonged to him? I smiled at myself, a moan escaped Dads lips still pressed against my neck.

"Daddy... cum inside me, please... I need it."

I begged again as his eyes flicked over to my own reflection before rolling back into his head as he pushed all the way inside of me and held me hard against him.

The feeling of his twitching cock made my body let go. My orgasm washed over me, toes curling and knees buckling, I was held up by the weight of my Dads hips pinning me against the dresser as he continued to unload inside of me.

I have never felt so full, so content, so sexy.

Dad untangled his hands from my hair and his hungry lips from my neck letting me fall forward, panting. We held eye contact in the mirror as he pulled himself out of me, his cum immediately begging to leak from my lips and drip down my thighs.

Dad fell back onto the bed, staring at my red pussy and his cum running out from within it and chuckled to himself.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head down on the dresser, panting to bring my heart beat back to reality as a smile spread across my face.

"Don't get too comfy there Daddy....I'm not finished with you yet...."