All Comments on 'Daddy's Babygirl Ch. 01'

by ttfrendly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Take your time

You've got some potential here however, you appear to need the assistance of a proof reader. Make sure you take the time to go over your story a couple of times prior to submitting. Grammer, continuity and spelling all contribute to overall quality. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Read :-)

I dont read these stories for grammar :-) Great read :-) Keep up the good work :-)

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Bad

Bad is all I can say, Wife and Mother gets killed, He comes home drunk then gets his daughter drunk and fucks her All the same day?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*

Fucking junk.... just like the usual spam stories we get all week long. We get a few paragraphs of shit and they never bother to post again.... all the while using up bandwidth on this site so that the mindless and illiterate zombies can go "rah, rah, rah" as they read this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I say keep going

I enjoyed it and I say keep going!

FinnateFinnateabout 12 years ago
:) you got potential

Well, don't let the comments get to you. I think they come from the same person. A coward if you ask me. I read. And I mean I read a lot. I can spot a bad work if I see one. Your story wouldn't have been approved if it was.

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sorry, but the whole premise of the story is unbelievable.

First, that Daddy and Mommy would refrain from sex for 6 months for such a silly reason, then Daddy turns into a dom with his daughter only a few hours after his wife is killed? Also, the sex itself was cold and lacked any of the feeling that you'd expect to see between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Well I enjoyed this story. So what if the grammar is not perfect etc.... and perhaps the events are extremely unlikely to happen. It is after all an erotic story.

I sometimes wonder at those who spend their time criticising grammar, prose etc, whether they have some kind of fetish about such things.

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERabout 12 years ago
liked it

I really enjoyed this they say family comes together in times of need. I guess that's true. And as for grammatical errors oh well!

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
daddy make you his own slut

loved this first story. daddy's babygirl ch 1 hope theres more of this very hot erotic writing from you soon . loved the brilliant writing . hurry with the next parts of this awesome story .

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
So Very Nice

Believable or not? I don't know, and I don't care. This is fiction, and for me, the hotter the better. And who doesn't love a good daddy/daughter fic every now and again. Keep going. I can't wait to see how everything is going to change. Don't let negative comments deter you. We can't please everyone...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one little letter, such a difference

I couldn't keep reading because I was laughing to much.

One missing letter completely changes this typo:

"and I let my fingers run under his shit lifting it up and tossing it over him "

should be **shirt**

LOL!!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Weird!!

Why would the parents not have sex for 6 months before renewing their vows and then wait for the daughter to go to school? Doesn't make sense. Don't like him calling her his slut and knowing she is a virgin to slam into her like he did??? Then to tell her he created her so now she is his fuck toy?? And her calling herself his sex playground? Not sure I will be reading the rest of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous