All Comments on 'Daddy's Bath Time'

by Randy_Scribbler

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

First time is always good but with tack and not too raunchy, just a good girl. Can't wait for Chapter 2.

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
Very good

lets see what happens at bed time?

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
great story

loved all the detail and emotion

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW I hope you are going to continue this story!

Please!! you have to have him tit fuck her and then fuck her right. Get her to do him twice daily until he knocks her up!! Every daughter wants to please her daddy. He should direct her and teach her and train her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

It's a story I could well believe as one of my nieces had to bathe me when I took ill and she invited me to her home in Cape Cod for a few days to recoup. She was divorced and was a young 44 and she gave me a shower in the mornings and at night and had my dick as hard as a baseball bat. She did get a home run.

MonsoonMickyMonsoonMickyover 6 years ago
Great story

Great descriptions. Ho t story. Diane can give me a tug and suck in the bath anytime.

Randy_ScribblerRandy_Scribblerover 6 years agoAuthor
Nice feedback

Thanks for the feedback guys. It's good stuff.

I wasn't planning on writing a sequel for this one. I think it sits well as a stand-alone story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beautiful

a great read, so realistic, don't need a second part, let us imagine what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great classic story

I love the way you wrote this. Consider a part 2.

RobNallyRobNallyover 3 years ago
Oh yes

There definitely should be a part 2. Terry has to fuck his daughter. She has demonstrated that she is willing to please her father. Her father under the circumstances has an obligation if not a right to fuck her front and backdoor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome story,i loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous