All Comments on 'Daddy's Big Little Girl'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The best erotic incest story!

Very arousing!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved it! I thought the company president was going to offer her a contract right then and there. Five stars and a favorite point!

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat. But who wants diabetes? Hot story start to finish. Love a curvy girl and have had a few in my time. So eager to please and just about cum on cue. BJs are mind blowing.

greenreadergreenreaderabout 3 years ago

I gave you 5 stars and can only hope you will soon have a Mom character built like Arya. Would make my day :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice

One of our fetishs...

We did some nasty things last weekend, training max to Piss in my mouth, almost there...

Daddy'sdogpissslut

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Outstanding

That was one of THE best father/daughter stories EVER. The Build up was so good and the ending so very hot.

Pixielittle39Pixielittle39about 3 years ago

Please make a second one!

bej90bej90about 3 years ago

Wow one of the best stories I’ve read please make a second

look_out51look_out51about 3 years ago

Top of the line story! This only makes me want to be a Daddy! Will there be a sequel about what goes on when they get home? Skinny dipping? Sex on the front lawn in perfect view of neighbors? Daughter's best friend stops by?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Daddy's never sharing you ever -BEST LINE EVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is SO Hot!

Even as a 20-plus year old woman living at home, I ran around the house in front of my dad in just pantyhose. He told me I reminded him so much of my mom. I am full-figured with a high pubic mound. But unlike the girl in the story, I have a full bush. It made him so horny. He would watch my breasts sway as I walked through the house. I knew he loved to watch me and eventually he let his erections be seen by me. He was quite a man! And, he knew how to satisfy in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gosh!!!

This story has an amazing build and the ending omg.

I came twice just reading this.

I wish I had a daddy that would love to fuck me silly.

redpussyredpussyover 2 years ago

Great presentation, loved the buildup. Want more of this story after they get back home. Write more, what happens next. Are there neighbors that find out what's going on behind the fence.? Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always loved a woman in just sheer nude-to-the-waist pantyhose. I asked a 27-year old daughter to humor me and just wear pantyhose under her skirt one night when we went out. She wanted to please me, so she did. I felt her pussy through her pantyhose and it was so hot. She soaked the crotch of the pantyhose and opened her legs to let me look at her pussy. It was beautiful! I licked her. She was bucking and squirming and had an intense orgasm. That wasn't the past time she did that.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Zexxi A.F.!

11/10!!!!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

He could have dispelled the thought that she was his daughter, by having hot call him by his first name a day ask him if he liked her calling him Daddy, or Dad.

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dad used to rub my pussy through my pantyhose. I would get wet and he would sniff his fingers. One night I cut the crotch out, and when he went to touch the nylon he touched my naked pussy, and I got a good fingering.

0sexybaby00sexybaby0over 1 year ago

Thanks for an excellent juicy story! 😜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All i can say is WOW ! What a great story .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My dad loved women in pantyhose. I used to wear them all the time and tease and flash him. It was fun to give him erections.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jeezus that was hot. The buildup was top-notch and then the erotic fun at the party was simply amazing. When he lovingly and possessively declared he was going to make her his forever, that was so beautiful and tender. You could really feel that these two were made for each other. Screw society's cold, outdated judgements; no one has the right to tell you who you can love and how you should love them. What happens between two (or more) consenting adults is their business and no one else's, period. Oh, you think it's weird or wrong or disgusting? Well, fuck you. Go mind your own business!

I'm really enjoying these BBW-themed stories a lot recently. I think I might have a thing for curvy women now. There's just something so appealing about them, especially the long black-haired ones (seems to be a common theme so far). "Just more of me to love" is so true :) Running your hands over every inch of their soft, warm flesh, appreciating every single part of them and making them feel loved and desired in ways they've longed for, for so long... ah, simply divine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...