All Comments on 'Daddy's Birthday Milkshake'

by MadameMystery

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sswillowsswillowover 4 years ago
Good first story

Keep writing. Good proofreading. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical Plot

Very good writing, but you needed a twist. Something unexpected.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs work

Milkshake and penis, need to go....no, females do not sit up and swing their legs over the bed to masturbate...too short for them to just start doing this, with the daughter so pure starting it...and knowing exactly what to do...then the Dad does nothing for her and they go to take a shower...where she cleans him..smh..this is why we have such bad sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dreadfully childish.

For example:

"Drink daddy's milkshake and lick it all up like a good little girl!"

I couldn't bring myself to read any more after that little gem.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
" But I don't want to be pure anymore, daddy"

Probably the most beautiful words a daughter can say to her father. The attraction is there for so many daughters, yet like in the story daddy's back off from physical contact during the developing years. Sara is mature beyond her 18 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Adult pretense.

The story plot itself is ok if not a little overused, but I stopped reading half way through. The reason being that even though this is listed as 'adult' erotic literature, the main female lead 'speaks' like a 5 year old. It's basically a child porn story in the pretense of an adult porn story and I hate how these 'adult pretense' stories are becoming more and more common. It's wrong and it clearly crosses a line everyone is content to pretend doesn't exist in a deceitful way.

MadameMysteryMadameMysteryover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank y'all for your feedback!

I am surprised at how many of you have read and interacted with this story. I want to thank y'all for your feedback, both positive and negative.

This was my first erotic writing so as my story may have revealed, I was a bit nervous and inhibited in my writing. However, with each new story, I will attempt to take into consideration all your comments and concerns and mold my tales into stories that light a fire within you.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[10.11.22]

Tres Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous