Daddy's Boy Ch. 01: Times Changing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you don't want to distress the wood too much. You don't want to rush the clockmaking process. You want to get it just right so that it lasts forever." The man on the TV was saying. I gritted my teeth against the intrusion grinding between my ass cheeks and tried to focus only on clockmaking.

'Please be done soon. Please be done soon.' I thought to myself. And like a gift from the universe, Daddy let his arms unravel with a grunt and his cock slid from my ass and balls. He panted from behind me placed a hand on my bare back, shoving me roughly forward so that forced to bend, my ass raising off of his crotch. Without a word, I heard Daddy's zipper being undone.

I wanted desperately to say something. I wanted to ask what he was doing, why he was doing it, and if I could just go to my room if I promised to be a good boy. Maybe I could do extra chores tomorrow to make him happy instead. I didn't even know what the unzipping of his pants implied, but I knew it couldn't be good. Daddy made sure that I didn't find out about "sexual" things since it would corrupt my mind and make me a bad boy. All of this brand new to me and I didn't even know if I could label it as "sexual". Sex was supposed to be between two parents, so I've heard. The idea of doing anything more than just simply pleasing my daddy however he commanded wasn't even a thought in my mind, which is why I didn't understand when I felt the tip of his penis hit my lower back, the soft skin rubbing against my own.

"Up." Daddy demanded, reaching forward and yanking back on my hair so that my back arched back once again and my ass gently pressed against what I knew to be his thick cock. I was still too petrified to turn around and look or anything, but from the feeling of his dick pressed against my butt, I knew it was HUGE. It was way bigger than mine at least.

I was afraid that Daddy would start rubbing his penis against my entrance like he did when it was still in his jeans, but the tip stayed against my back. With one hand still tugging roughly on my hair and holding me in place, I felt daddy's other hand grip his shaft and start stroking.

I know it's supposed to feel good when you touch a penis but I've never experienced anyone doing it before. I always wanted to touch mine, but I kept hearing Daddy's voice in my head calling me a bad boy. It must've felt REALLy good, because Daddy started grunting and groaning behind me while I watched TV.

"Good boy. Good- Nngh- Good boy." Daddy kept panting as he rubbed his penis with his hand, fast and hard against my lower back. I gripped my daddy's thighs again. My hands looked so tiny compared to his muscle-clad legs. My whole body shook as Daddy thrust himself up into his hand and against me. "Ugh... Ughnnngh. Fuck. Nnngh... Daddy's good boy..." He moaned, his breathing quickening to an alarming pace. I swallowed thickly and let him jack off against my skin, eyes wide and confused. I just wanted to watch the man on the TV make clocks.

"Oh... Ungh... FUCK." Daddy yanked back on my hair and I whimpered, arching my back and feeling helpless as my ass slid back further against Daddy's balls. Hot liquid spurted against my back and dribbled down to the waistband of my spandex. I could feel Daddy's cock and balls throbbing as he violently fucked his hand against my back, cum covering my skin and marking me his.

Daddy was left panting. He slowly let go of my hair and grabbed the back of my neck with his hand instead, squeezing to hold me still. With the other hand, he took his penis. He slapped and drew circled in the cum on my back with the tip of his cock, spurting the last few drops on top of me and smearing it around.

"Good boy." He repeated again, give my neck a small squeeze of approval. I choked a cough and he finally let go. "Go clean up." He shoved me off of his lap and I stumbled out of the room, my entire body trembling. When I got to the bathroom in a trance, I reached back and wiped some of the hot liquid onto my hands, examining it. I had a feeling that nothing would be the same from now on.

The worst part was that I didn't want to stop it. Part of me screamed that this was all wrong and that I should run the other direction, but I liked my life as Daddy's boy. I didn't know anything else. I just wanted to make him happy. The other part of me felt happy when he did it too. Not just the part that made my inside feel warm and gooey- I just loved to please him.

That night in my closet-like bedroom, I thought about Daddy masturbating with me on his lap and felt my cock twitching against my will again. I desperately wanted to touch myself, but resisted the urge like I always have. I couldn't be a dirty slut. I couldn't be a bad boy. Instead, I flipped onto my stomach and started to nervously hump the mattress. It didn't feel nearly as prominent as when Daddy's cock was part-way up my ass, but it felt good nonetheless.

The more I did it, the more I needed contact. I writhed on my bed like a crazy person, gasping and humping my mattress the best I could. Since it's an air mattress, it made an ungodly amount of squeaking but I didn't care. I just knew my cock needed it.

I didn't know at the time, but the squeaks had awoken Daddy and he quietly crept downstairs to watch me go at it. I didn't know what an orgasm was and I didn't know I could give myself was, so I kept humping until I got exhausted and fell into sleep, wearing nothing but my tight, white underwear. That night, I had nightmares of Daddy tying me down and stroking my penis like he did his own. Even in my dreams, I knew things were changing.

12