Daddy's Boy Ch. 02: Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy." I cried in warning, not wanting to disobey him and orgasm against his wishes.

"C'mere. Daddy will finish you off, Maxie." My master pulled me out of the tub and over his lap like I was about to be spanked. The only difference was I was pulled up a bit further so that my dick hung between his slightly spread legs, my head and arms hanging down in the bathtub. Daddy could finger and stroke me from this angle, and that's exactly what he did. He shoved three fingers up my ass and started pounding me with his hand while the other reached around and jerked me off between his legs. My body writhed helplessly on his lap.

"Good boy. Good boy." He kept repeating, knowing that it made me proud despite the circumstances. I moaned and listened to my own pants echo of the bathtub as he abused my body, making me his slut.

"Please- Please, may I come for you, Master?" I begged, knowing I couldn't stop myself from reaching this cliff even if I tried.

"Come for me, bitch." Daddy grunted breathlessly as he fisted me harder and faster, his hand on my penis keeping time. That, mixed with the feeling of my collar hugging my neck tightly and my chest and thighs pressed into Daddy's knees made me cum fast and hard. I screamed, gritting my teeth against the pain of finishing a second time in just under an hour. Daddy continued to finger me roughly through my whole orgasm, even shoving into me after my body had gone limp from exhaustion.

"Clean this up and then go to the store. Don't you dare take that collar off. When you get back, your training starts."

"Yes, Master." I mumbled tiredly, sliding off of his lap and getting down on my hands and knees to wipe my cum from the floor. Daddy gave me one last light slap on the cheek and then left me alone to stew in what just happened.

12